Stupid question

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys

As some of you guys are aware I've been on a cut for the past 4 months and it's worked out pretty damn well, I'm happy with the results and coming off to maintenance and trt dosing here in the next couple weeks. Finishing off 2 more weeks at 500 mg of test and dropping to 200~250. The question I have and I've done some reading is dosing dbol at a low dosage of 20-25g while cruising. Starting test/deca bulk in November.

Probably not the best of ideas but wanted to get some feedback here. Thanks.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess Id wonder...why? I mean I get adding more drugs, but in this context to what end? I think if you really want to use dbol, save it for your rebound in November where you increase the food and drugs for a more strategic purpose.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
I guess Id wonder...why? I mean I get adding more drugs, but in this context to what end? I think if you really want to use dbol, save it for your rebound in November where you increase the food and drugs for a more strategic purpose.
Hence stupid question haha

There's really no rhyme or reason really to it other than keeping a relatively high level of anabolism. Really best to just lay off until next cycle tbf

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you ran dbol then you'd never even be off yiu mine as well just run everything straight through you're going to trash your insides and probably inhibit longterm growth but hey dbol is cool right...just a bunch of water and mineral retention with no actual stage weight