Stocks

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Was able to get in and out of MRO oil stock... may 9th at 24.31 to today at 27.99 for roughly 15%.

At the same time my gamble on UBER and Twitter bombed. Gotta ride that out I guess. Oooofa

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Redbox is having a huge pop again, almost was buying back in in the dip today but oh well.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ray Dalio's Bridgewater fund sold its Tesla stake last quarter — and placed new bets on GameStop and AMC
I don't see how all these banks and hedge funds and pension funds are all buying AMC? I thought retail owned 80+% and the rest was leveraged and borrowed or otherwise held by investment houses.

How are we ever gonna squeeze if investment houses still have no problem buying and sell at their leisure?!?!?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That should have been a clue to you all, I sold Redbox, next it’s going to moon!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WTF is that last candle all about in after hours?IMG_3386.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another look with the 1 minute rather than the 5 minute

IMG_3387.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
21.78% short interest, highest since June 2021 (may but reported in June)

IMG_3390.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't see how all these banks and hedge funds and pension funds are all buying AMC? I thought retail owned 80+% and the rest was leveraged and borrowed or otherwise held by investment houses.

View attachment 216539

How are we ever gonna squeeze if investment houses still have no problem buying and sell at their leisure?!?!?
Not including ETF's Adam Aaron confirmed retail actually owns more than 90%.

How are we going to squeeze? I dunno, could be billions of shares out there but AMC is 112 million official shorts and AMC is never going bankrupt even with another shutdown. Free us to hold, no cost for us to buy more, but they always have to pay to keep their positions shorted. Im not selling so tell them good luck hahaha.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Short thesis is dead....now streaming companies considering to give AMC exclusive 45 day releases when releasing a new movie.
----------------------
Netflix Inc. was absent when Hollywood executives gathered in Las Vegas late last month to preview the year ahead in movies, at least officially. Its film chief Scott Stuber didn’t attend, nor did Netflix make a presentation to theater owners (as other studios do). But behind the scenes, Netflix executives met one-on-one with representatives of major theater chains.

Senior executives at Netflix have discussed trying releasing a few movies with a longer window (likely 45 days) in thousands of theaters later this year. Two potential candidates are the sequel to “Knives Out” and a new movie from Alejandro González Iñárritu. If that test works, the company could release as many as a dozen titles in theaters going forward.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can’t get excited about that

There’s stocks that are 40+ that haven’t gone anywhere in a year
Yeah sure, but I bet none of the others have offered investors a free bucket of popcorn and nft hahaha

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My former Redbox still popping.

IMG_3391.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC is at least making me feel better about leaving Redbox too early this morning, up over 2 grand in less than an hour.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Options contracts back in the talk. At 13.50 we have 46k in the money.

At.....add in...
14 =12k
15 =22k
16 =10k
17 =10

That would total 100k contracts in the money at $17.01.

$20 would add in about 27k more.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for 320 shares of NCMI.

Now 99% of my stock portfolio is all AMC related as I still have a nice little play in HYMC.

Change my mind, LMFAO!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah sure, but I bet none of the others have offered investors a free bucket of popcorn and nft hahaha
Nft are useless

Popcorn I’ll give u that .. I have gotten $13worth of free pop corn for -2k $ investment

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't even got the popcorn!
Did you ever sign up for "investor connect?"

Not sure if they are giving free popcorn out still.

I think another time I got a free cup of Costa Coffee. Actually it was funny, when I ordered the coffee it seemed to be such a rare order for a movie theater that it took a while for several people to figure out what to do.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, seems like the market is all back to normal.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, look at Target for today especially premarket, they missing out on lack of toddler formula sales?

IMG_3392.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Walmart's stock posts its worst day since 1987
New York (CNN Business)Inflation is weighing on everyone — even the world's biggest stores.

Walmart (WMT) said Tuesday that higher costs and supply chain constraints squeezed its profit during its latest quarter. Walmart also slashed its profit outlook for the year, signaling that it expects inflation to continue to hurt its business.

"Bottom-line results were unexpected and reflect the unusual environment," Walmart CEO Doug McMillon said in a news release. "US inflation levels, particularly in food and fuel, created more pressure" than the company predicted.

The results drove Walmart's stock down 11.4% Tuesday, its worst day since 1987, according to Refinitiv.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont normally look but I ran into the DOW tanking 1,000 points.

Dow tumbles 1,000 points. The stock market is practically begging to be punished

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just checked that ticker, they squeezed from 2.21 to 229 in less than a week back in 2015.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just checked that ticker, they squeezed from 2.21 to 229 in less than a week back in 2015.
I heard that squeeze was triggered when his company took over another company.

What the fuq happened MMAT?????

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"right now there still are mo'fo's going to Jamba Juice getting their extra ya know, whateva, ya know....extra gay powder, whatever makes them feel whateva...............the problem is by the time society realizes how fuqqed things are its too late."

Lou vs Wall Street

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fun is about to start….chicken at $80 anyone?

IMG_3398.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And damn, this was one of the cheaper gas stations on my 30 mile radius!

67451538298__78CB4A11-438C-4AB5-8F7B-280632EC3A96.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LLLMMMMMMFFFFFAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Does this mean crime will go down in Chicago as soon as he moves out?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sold my NCMI off which was green today but at a $55 loss and split that into 100 shares of BBIG and 50 shares of ATER.

Bored LOL!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had a chance to get outta sofi in green but held for longer now will be holding longer

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is what he said about the teacher pensions at all accurate?
Its only part of the story and to what extent their pensions were effected I havent looked into it but its how it happens. Melvin made irresponsible bets and trying to make companies and retail investors broke, potentially having 10s of thousands of people laid off and their lives destroyed by shorting companies into oblivion for no reason. To blame us for the problems of their customers is absolute bullshyt. So its ok for retail to get into the stock market and lose money, but when we do DD and make money we are the ones making teachers lose money. Fuq him.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My NCMI for ATER and BBIG worked out for end of the day, 1 tanked the other two went up for me.

On the other hand, the rest of my account tanked $2,200+ today lol.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a chance to get outta sofi in green but held for longer now will be holding longer
Been hearing rumblings about MMAT squeezing all over again, you still have that? I still have my dividend shares and that’s it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Next potential short squeeze on the line is SNMP (or Pump and Dump lol!)

51% SI, cost to borrow average 28% with free float of 255k (2.46 million volume Friday) which doesnt make sense, something seems wrong as 2.22 million shares are short, but unlike Redbox which is shorted over 100%, this is considered 54% short interest so maybe webull has it wrong?

Im holding onto BBIG and ATER for now, thats my play money plays along with HYMC. And damn, I wish I held onto Redbox but whateva.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been hearing rumblings about MMAT squeezing all over again, you still have that? I still have my dividend shares and that’s it.
yup over 1000 shares and around 350 of dividends shares ( 75 free rest bought )

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Next potential short squeeze on the line is SNMP (or Pump and Dump lol!)

51% SI, cost to borrow average 28% with free float of 255k (2.46 million volume Friday) which doesnt make sense, something seems wrong as 2.22 million shares are short, but unlike Redbox which is shorted over 100%, this is considered 54% short interest so maybe webull has it wrong?

Im holding onto BBIG and ATER for now, thats my play money plays along with HYMC. And damn, I wish I held onto Redbox but whateva.

View attachment 216734
^^^^If I scooped these up at 4am Id be up 34% already!