Stocks

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd like to throw some more in, but resources are getting very thin. And it keeps falling.

Heck, they haven't even gotten to the point of declaring an actual recession yet!! And how long does THAT last??

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been out of work since early Feb and the massive pay cut is finally catching up.. It's killing me not to buy more amc at <$10...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd like to throw some more in, but resources are getting very thin. And it keeps falling.

Heck, they haven't even gotten to the point of declaring an actual recession yet!! And how long does THAT last??
lol we have been in recession since NOV .. they just dont want to say/admit it lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been out of work since early Feb and the massive pay cut is finally catching up.. It's killing me not to buy more amc at <$10...
Be cheerful for what you have, alot of people have far more problems to deal with than buying some some stocks :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I have no freaking clue what the bottom is, I never seen this coming thats for sure.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I added 20 yesterday at 11.18$ and thought that was a deal. Just got to the phone and missed today's fire sale.
If the market crashes it could tank to $5 bucks. Not a prediction, just dont be surprised as its possible if the market keeps tanking. My plan is to hold all the way through and buy more if it goes that low.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If the market crashes it could tank to $5 bucks. Not a prediction, just dont be surprised as its possible if the market keeps tanking. My plan is to hold all the way through and buy more if it goes that low.
ME TOO!!!! 💯

These drops actually don't even bother me 🤷

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if billion/trillon dollar co like Apple/tesla cant hold .. we have no hope for our small cap markets

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sold some of my love ( drol's) so i can avg down and lose more $ in short run

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Seems like only certain brokers put temporary halts in place. Robinhood still trading GME live.

Shady that individual companies can prevent trading on a whim.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lets go GME

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is this why they tanked the crypto

GME halted twice

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems like only certain brokers put temporary halts in place. Robinhood still trading GME live.

Shady that individual companies can prevent trading on a whim.

View attachment 216329
Technically its supposed to be halted on a pop that hard, but looks like Robbinghood just wants to scalp more hidden fees and allow trading in the matrix.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sold off my HCDI at a 1.30 a share loss....swapped and taking a wild swing at Redbox hoping for another pop.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
RIDE (lordstown motors) popping big today. I thought that EV maker was a cooked goose....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RIDE (lordstown motors) popping big today. I thought that EV maker was a cooked goose....
Lucid and MULN both picked up 15% as well.

I wonder what ETFs they are all connected to since it seems they are all popping. NIO popped 7 percent.

They are all still down as hell though.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ofcourse it would .. i always told myself i would buy under 1.65 and chickened out yesterday when got the alert .. #no ragrets though

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if at the end AMC, GME, MULN turn red after this insane pop .. gonna crush my spirit big time ( whatever i had left in this market )

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if at the end AMC, GME, MULN turn red after this insane pop .. gonna crush my spirit big time ( whatever i had left in this market )
I just want a day where all I have to say about AMC is what movie Im about to watch, rather than living the movie.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
216341created this for all of us, i know im not the only degenerated gambler lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC cracked 100 million volume.

If this squeezes expect well over a billion in one trading day.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Free float of AMC on loan: 27.71%, the highest since May 31st of 2021 when we hit 31.55. On June 7th 2021 it was 20.39.

Short interest is up, now over 110 million at 21.43%.

Cost to borrow
Min 0.91
Average 2.41
Max 3.54

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Robbinghood had a post market pop, just vaguely heard the CEO of FTX is trying to Elon Musk Robbinghood.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice pop for Mullen this morning, was it enough for anyone to turn green??

I wouldn't touch that one... but still hope you guys get lucky and hit it big!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice pop for Mullen this morning, was it enough for anyone to turn green??

I wouldn't touch that one... but still hope you guys get lucky and hit it big!
nope $1 away lol .. i had it at .94 sold for profits and got in high and got stuck lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Free float of AMC on loan: 27.71%, the highest since May 31st of 2021 when we hit 31.55. On June 7th 2021 it was 20.39.

Short interest is up, now over 110 million at 21.43%.

Cost to borrow
Min 0.91
Average 2.41
Max 3.54
Latest: Cost to borrow doubled.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, the website here didnt work over here. Was dying to post up that Lou announced AMC is wrapping up, its just about done with.

L)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some things to think about when it comes to the economy if people have 9 minutes.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn, the website here didnt work over here. Was dying to post up that Lou announced AMC is wrapping up, its just about done with.

L)
I saw that video from Lou over the weekend. Always wrapping up 'soon'....

Is he hoping for the old broken watch scenario?? (Right twice a day by accident)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw that video from Lou over the weekend. Always wrapping up 'soon'....

Is he hoping for the old broken watch scenario?? (Right twice a day by accident)
Im just poking fun at him, AMC's imminent end has been predicted at least 500 times by him since he came on the scene.

At some point or another, he will get one of these calls right and he will always be remembered as a genius who called the shot!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

L)
Positive or negative for bulls ?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sold off my Redbox for a $55 gain.

So far my experiment with $700 is now $500, and I owe some taxes here and there lol. NIO was my biggest loser play early on, then took some losses on HCDI. I was in and out of HOUR with a small gain, that stock has performed well all week. Was considering dumping Redbox for a small gain on Friday for SNDL and that just pumped. Oh well who can really predict all this shyt.

Last edited: