Stocks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fuqqing Redbox, I knew I should have sold that lol! Halted again. SI on Friday was some 115% or something, it’s a nutty stock.

IMG_3411.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMFAO Found the Redbox numbers for this morning and its now shorted 139%! Check out that cost to borrow! And why the fuq did I sell my Redbox last week?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does that stock trade off hours? yup nasdaq listed

My luck I would have got in at 8am and been sinking into the red by now. LOL haha most likely

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does that stock trade off hours?

My luck I would have got in at 8am and been sinking into the red by now. LOL
Yup, people were scooping it up first thing pre-market 4am. There were a couple of pops, Id say by 8am it was a more risky play to enter and you would in fact be slightly red right now.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, people were scooping it up first thing pre-market 4am. There were a couple of pops, Id say by 8am it was a more risky play to enter and you would in fact be slightly red right now.
IMG_3412.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still hoping for ATER to pop, this mornings numbers. I have 55 shares along with 10 shares of BBIG. Id still move these two plays at any moment if I feel like.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still hoping for ATER to pop, this mornings numbers. I have 55 shares along with 10 shares of BBIG. Id still move these two plays at any moment if I feel like.

View attachment 216750
is BBIG earnings call today ?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is BBIG earnings call today ?
I have no idea, doing lazy DD as of late just seeing what being pushed on short squeeze reddits and lazily skimming through crap. Just being honest so you all know where my head is at. I still pay closer attention to AMC for the most part as always.

I know I missed out on getting the BBIG dividend unfortunately by 2 days.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I heard right, Executive Order 14302 is due to activate June 3rd at 12AM.

Grab your popcorn :)

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If I heard right, Executive Order 14302 is due to activate June 3rd at 12AM.

Grab your popcorn :)
Divesting from Chinese military based companies, order signed July 2021? You think that will have much impact across the board now?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Divesting from Chinese military based companies, order signed July 2021? You think that will have much impact across the board now?
I dunno, just have my eyes open. It could have already been priced into the market, someone said that the crypto dump was to prepare for it, but its just a possible theory.

There is alot going on this year I know that for sure. Mostly bad for everyone.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I dunno, just have my eyes open. It could have already been priced into the market, someone said that the crypto dump was to prepare for it, but its just a possible theory.

There is alot going on this year I know that for sure. Mostly bad for everyone.
I don't think the Chinese military offers many crypto coins owned by us firms that would affect us markets.

I think the recent crypto dump had more to do with some stable coins being not so stable. (Terra, tether, USD coin, etc)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think the Chinese military offers many crypto coins owned by us firms that would affect us markets.

I think the recent crypto dump had more to do with some stable coins being not so stable. (Terra, tether, USD coin, etc)
What I meant was alot of hedgfunds here in the USA have dumping off crypto to help them pick their balance sheets back up and prepare for stuff such as not being able to use chinese plays as leverage to their portfolios.

Crypto was already crashing and bleeding for a long time way before Terra and UST.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i thought the % woulda been higher
If I remember correctly, when I dumped mine a while back it was 12 or 13%.

It might be higher, nobody knows, everybody needs to keep in mind Ortex is self reported data, and I think covers some 85% of it. Its not totally reliable but we try to use all the tools we have to figure things out. Most extreme example, if we are getting numbers like 139% like Redbox then we know shyt is insane!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check out this anomaly about the same time….

IMG_3417.JPGIMG_3418.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW that 159+ million borrowed AMC shares is a new all time high. SI still not ATH, the highest was around 24.5 around may or early june of last year.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ran into after hours Ortex for MMAT

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
According to moon market you can still qualify for BBIG dividend if your buy prior the 27th and hold right through. Also moon market covers earnings for BBIG.

IMG_3419.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another AMC all time high, almost 32% of the entire float on loan, thats 163.4 million shares!

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Started adding some tesla on the dip. Let's see how that goes.... lately I have been the kiss of death

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Closing bell AMC Ortex, utilization 100% for the 74th straight day.

SI went up again from early morning as well as cost to borrow average and max, but minimum showing lower.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GME up almost 20%, Redbox has another big pop at near 16%, AMC having a good day.

My ATER slightly green, BBIG red a bit, HYMC is a little green.

In crypto, Safemoon is still one of the best performing coins the past 2 weeks all while crypto is dead, popping up for 14 straight days.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GME up almost 20%, Redbox has another big pop at near 16%, AMC having a good day.

My ATER slightly green, BBIG red a bit, HYMC is a little green.

In crypto, Safemoon is still one of the best performing coins the past 2 weeks all while crypto is dead, popping up for 14 straight days.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
$25bil worth of GME bought in darkpool

hopefully by cohen and not someone shorting it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

GGPI - finally a date announced and remember to vote YES
Hopefully nasdaq has few good days leading up to the date .. if i can get out of SOFI at break even ( .30 away .. ill dump the $500 into more GGPI )

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GME & MMAT both show "Zero shares to borrow"

should mean rocket but MMAT , lets see if the fckery continues

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The SEC forced BBIG to delay their dividend among other things forcing a little sell off.

I dunno this one had a chance to rip, heavily shorted with a huge FTD problem, and the SEC fuqqed us all up. Now Im bag holding lol. I think I have to hold through tomorrow if Im correct unless they change something for me to get the VINCO dividend.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still holding my ATER, this mornings ortex. On another note, Redbox SI is now 158%!!!! Ill post that below, cost to borrow is just insane and its popping again this morning. I really never should have sold that but I hope the ATER and BBIG make me proud.

ATER

Redbox

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just ran into ORTEX for MMAT from afterhours yesterday. Cost alot of money to keep the fckery up.

View attachment 216852
smokey was talking about that .. how it shows "shares returned but yet we had a -8% day ..doesnt make sense

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Redbox seems to be where the retail short squeeze is focused. Not sure if AMC is now a moment that has passed.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Redbox seems to be where the retail short squeeze is focused. Not sure if AMC is now a moment that has passed.
GME went from 77 bucks just a couple days ago to over 134 this morning in just 8 days. Almost doubled.

On another note, AMC numbers for this morning, shares on loan up to 170 million...Days to cover up a little to 3.45 days.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

market having one of the best days but doesnt seem like it when i look at sens, mmat, bior

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SENS is killing me because they have a real product that is very good, and real earnings coming off it....!!
tru great co and great product, fda approved as well

i do keep an eye on the biggest glucose monitoring system co as well .. and they have sunk over 50% ..so theres some reassurance.

I think MMAT also has some glucose monitoring system as well .. or something similiar to it .

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
tru great co and great product, fda approved as well

i do keep an eye on the biggest glucose monitoring system co as well .. and they have sunk over 50% ..so theres some reassurance.

View attachment 216881

I think MMAT also has some glucose monitoring system as well .. or something similiar to it .
Pretty strong green day across the board. If something isn't green today you mighy want to give it some real consideration as to why