GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pretty strong green day across the board. If something isn't green today you mighy want to give it some real consideration as to why
giving consideration to these ..

MMAT
GGPI
MULN
LKCO
ENVB

lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SENS is killing me because they have a real product that is very good, and real earnings coming off it....!!
Diabetes right? Its been a long time but would you consider this competition? This is pretty recent.

META is currently developing a unique new product, called glucoWISE®, that is envisioned to be a non-invasive, 100% pain-free device for the monitoring of blood glucose levels without the need to pierce the user’s skin. To learn more about Glucowise® , please visit www.gluco-wise.com

META is currently developing a unique new product, called glucoWISE®, that is envisioned to be a non-invasive, 100% pain-free device for the monitoring of blood glucose levels without the need to pierce the user’s skin. To learn more about Glucowise® , please visit www.gluco-wise.com

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC update. Closing bell, another increase in cost to borrow average, bigger jump in max.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Top Gun was amazing, I loved it!!!!

Ok, so you all thought Redbox was a ridiculous short with its SI at 159%, look what I ran into....

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Diabetes right? Its been a long time but would you consider this competition? This is pretty recent.

Couple of things about the MMAT stock DD that has me creeped out with the market and economy so fragile right now. Thinking less of the longshot meme stocks at the moment.... already have such deep losses on AMC, SENS, KOPN, PLTR, and the dopey pot stocks

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couple of things about the MMAT stock DD that has me creeped out with the market and economy so fragile right now. Thinking less of the longshot meme stocks at the moment.... already have such deep losses on AMC, SENS, KOPN, PLTR, and the dopey pot stocks
What market? There's a market?

Doesnt seem like DD does much of anything, at least not in the near term. Thats why I just play is like Vegas as of late.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mornings AMC Ortex, shares on loan up yet again for a whopping 173 million, another all time high!

Last edited:
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Big top gun movie weekend and summer blockbuster season. Should push AMC in the right direction.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big top gun movie weekend and summer blockbuster season. Should push AMC in the right direction.
The movie was really incredible, watching it in the Dolby room made it even better. Damn it was loud! It really had that 80s style filmaking/storyline but very modern. All the delays and skipping streaming the past couple years was worth the wait. To me Id say movie of the year with the newer Batman series coming in 2nd....at least so far.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
got out of SOFI with lil profits and picked up 25 more GGPI and 100 of MULN to bring my avg down ... currently own over 500+ and was gonna stop at 100

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
got out of SOFI with lil profits and picked up 25 more GGPI and 100 of MULN to bring my avg down ... currently own over 500+ and was gonna stop at 100

It's always such a slow expensive process trying to bring cost average down. Where are you now with Mullen?

I've only been able to get my AMC down to $29.21 with some buys in the $+0-11 range. Uuuugggghhhh

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's always such a slow expensive process trying to bring cost average down. Where are you now with Mullen?

I've only been able to get my AMC down to $29.21 with some buys in the $+0-11 range. Uuuugggghhhh
one place im at 1.75avg and other one is $2.60

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, wtf happened this morning? LOL and it almost hit $17?!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn, wtf happened this morning? LOL and it almost hit $17?!!!
:(

can only let one thing fly at a time i guess

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Almost 36 million volume for AMC in first half hour, that beats many entire days of trading AMC had this year.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
7AM AMC Ortex, borrowed shares now 175 million. Cost to borrow minimum is up.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder how many apes are just tired of this now. Might not be all manipulation anymore.
Probably not much, Id guess there are alot more holders than a year ago and people keep growing bags just like I have. I dunno from my end Im just used to it and just holding for the foreseeable future. I both am sick and tired of this play and also just dont give a fuq all at the same time. Ill hold as long as it takes and see it through until the play is done either way.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If it goes up 50% in a week, take some profits off the table and buy back in on a dip. A year of HODL didn't get me anywhere.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it goes up 50% in a week, take some profits off the table and buy back in on a dip. A year of HODL didn't get me anywhere.
Everybody has a plan, so if thats what works for you Ill support you on here (not that you need it :))

Im not selling off a single share until $283, first 1000 shares and then take it from there.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder how many apes are just tired of this now. Might not be all manipulation anymore.
Just want to add....the answer is in the numbers, last earnings report Adam Aaron confirmed that retail (not including what ETF's are holding) holdings are over 90% of the entire official legal float, up from 80%.

Id be willing to bet most of the resilient AMC Apes just kept scooping more up on the irresistible dips of recent times, the stock might be undervalued as is and its hard to lose on those dips unless they screw up as a company. They have debt but they are on the right track as they are transforming to a transnational conglomerate. Not financial advice :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anybody hear about how Top Gun did over the weekend? I heard it made huge numbers, but no actual count.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody hear about how Top Gun did over the weekend? I heard it made huge numbers, but no actual count.
Adam Aaron tweeted that AMC alone sold 3.3 million tickets worldwide and that he is awaiting on Paramount for the overall numbers.

Terrific movie, I loved it!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My son & I watched the original last night. We're going to Imax some time this week.
It dawned on me last night. The original came out when I was going to be a high school freshman. My son just finished 8th grade!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My son & I watched the original last night. We're going to Imax some time this week.
It dawned on me last night. The original came out when I was going to be a high school freshman. My son just finished 8th grade!!
Damn, I thought I was older that you? Lol, I was 9 years old in 1986.

I watched the original on our 100" projection TV a couple days before I went. Its good to refresh on it before you see the new one, you will appreciate the little things more.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll likely do something similar if the crypto market dips more. Half my goal with AMC was to have a good chunk to throw on crypto, and if crypto dips hard enough, then a few grand from amc will get me plenty of ONE tokens.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll likely do something similar if the crypto market dips more. Half my goal with AMC was to have a good chunk to throw on crypto, and if crypto dips hard enough, then a few grand from amc will get me plenty of ONE tokens.
How much more are you expecting crypto to dip?!?? :sick:

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How much more are you expecting crypto to dip?!?? :sick:
There's a few crypto analysts thinking btc will hit $16k to $20k and this bear minimarket might last another couple months. I'm personally waiting for a 1-2 cent ONE, then I'm loading up!

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was excited for amc watching the pre market but was disappointed to see red come closing.

Also losing my ass on COCO I had high hopes it was going to be a runner, it might be in the long game, time will tell.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was excited for amc watching the pre market but was disappointed to see red come closing.

Also losing my ass on COCO I had high hopes it was going to be a runner, it might be in the long game, time will tell.