Stocks

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Marvel movies are too overtly woke these days... I am done with them.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_2390.JPG

Soon as the market opens .. my alerts sadly :(

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hahaha, I'm only laughing since I'm in the exact same position. Seems like everything I'm tracking, including crypto, is down about 5% give or take.
lol we gotta find humor in things to remain somewhat sain

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice growth stock that we can hold for 5-10years lol

Ps yup movie was great, top gun $ gonna be insane
They showed us a sneak peak yesterday before the movie, I already reserved my ticket for the Dolby screen for the weekend.

I got the early access invitation, but they dont include that for A-list members, so I dunno not paying $28/$56 for the tickets just so I can get the NFT. I think this is part of AMC's new tier pricing program, a couple of foreign movies were also excluded from my A-list rights in the recent past.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha, I'm only laughing since I'm in the exact same position. Seems like everything I'm tracking, including crypto, is down about 5% give or take.
The stock market is about to be one big penny stock hahahaaa

Well, not really laughing, this is all not good.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Attention K-Mart shoppers, there is a Blue Dot Special in the Jock Strap department.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
jeesh PLTR down over 21%

totally makes sense from the article that came out why its down

Palantir's results for the first quarter still showed considerable growth. Revenue overall rose 31% year over year to $446 million, with sales from the commercial side of its business soaring 54% from year-ago levels. Government-related revenue was up only 16% from where it was 12 months ago, but Palantir has seen a big influx of clients, as customer counts grew 86%.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jeesh PLTR down over 21%

totally makes sense from the article that came out why its down

Palantir's results for the first quarter still showed considerable growth. Revenue overall rose 31% year over year to $446 million, with sales from the commercial side of its business soaring 54% from year-ago levels. Government-related revenue was up only 16% from where it was 12 months ago, but Palantir has seen a big influx of clients, as customer counts grew 86%.
I never imagined it would even come close to today's price.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never imagined it would even come close to today's price.
yup same .. i had a PT of $30-$35 short term .. might have to move that to $10 lol

• Haha
Reactions: ax1
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
michael jordan talks to stock holders for quick 3 seconds

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC getting a little aftermarket volume as earnings come up at 5pm. I’ll be doing cardio so I’ll catch up later.

IMG_3345.JPG

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Watching all our money evaporate doesn't get your heart racing enough??? LoL

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quoted from the earnings call.

“I see your frustrations with your perceptions of how the market works—or does not work—your anxiety over the so-called failed to deliver shares, or your alarm over something that by its very name sounds ominous in dark trading pools. I promise, we will pounce when the timing is right.”

~ CEO Adam Aron.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Credit goes to Al from Boston:

IMG_3348.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is the crazy part, I kept hearing Adam Aaron say something like "here me, Dr. Strange, Dr. Strange, Dr. Strange, Dr. Strange" on several separate occasions during that hour.

Al from Boston pointed out that maybe he had a message in there, DRS, 4x the float?????

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They fuqqed with everybody again today didnt they?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC dip before the rip, this is it, take 325.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your picking up 1000 shares at a discount? Great!
The sad thing is that if I wanted 1000 more shares they would be easy to buy. No shortage of shares = no short squeeze.

At best its a real company with real revenue and a blockbuster summer movie season coming up. 👌

Let's just hope inflation and the recession don't put movie prices out of reach for the common family, too!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The sad thing is that if I wanted 1000 more shares they would be easy to buy. No shortage of shares = no short squeeze.

At best its a real company with real revenue and a blockbuster summer movie season coming up. 👌

Let's just hope inflation and the recession don't put movie prices out of reach for the common family, too!
Yeah as much as movies look great this year, if our buck tanks things arent going to be good. Then what would be the reaction if this fall CCP-Wuhan-Flu # ver.989 comes out and shutdowns in combination of fear mongering by DC and the media? Of course AMC has alot of money on hand and will be safe this winter, but at the same time they still need to get rid of the debt to both get our natural share value up and be in position to issue a cash dividend. At least they are moving towards being much more than just a movie company which is another tactic to be shutdown proof.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah as much as movies look great this year, if our buck tanks things arent going to be good. Then what would be the reaction if this fall CCP-Wuhan-Flu # ver.989 comes out and shutdowns in combination of fear mongering by DC and the media? Of course AMC has alot of money on hand and will be safe this winter, but at the same time they still need to get rid of the debt to both get our natural share value up and be in position to issue a cash dividend. At least they are moving towards being much more than just a movie company which is another tactic to be shutdown proof.
Covid is already picking up speed for its summer wave. Lots of people I know coming down with it here in Maryland. All of them vaccinated and boosted, FWIW.

It's the new normal. Yawn.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nasdaq up 1.24%
s&p up .08%

amc down -7+ %

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nasdaq up 1.24%
s&p up .08%

amc down -7+ %
My MULN is now 95 cents. Almost pulled the trigger earlier when AMC hit $11.65 and picked up another 100 shares but I held off. I dunno, maybe if AMC hits sub $10 I will do it if MULN doesnt tank much further but maybe I wont or else Im stuck holding as long as it takes with less play money.

Still stuck with HCDI down $1 a share, still have HYMC that help up ok, just a little down from where I got it.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dont forget to vote AMC, I voted yes to all but no/agaisnt any pay raises.
Where is this voting?

Also, I double checked my last amc buy and it's in 4 days to be 1 year. It's amazing that by then I'll have zero profit 😆

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where is this voting?

Also, I double checked my last amc buy and it's in 4 days to be 1 year. It's amazing that by then I'll have zero profit 😆
Your broker would email you the link and certain brokers will add a code. Just be careful that your not fished by a scammer. My fidelity directly messages me on my account, they call it "proxy votes" and go direct from there.

I dunno if its too late to vote now, not sure. I voted all yes but the pay raise, I was against that. They make enough money, now make my stock skyrocket.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where is this voting?

I think if I held onto just about every stock I ever purchased since the beginning of last year Id be zero profit with 100% of them today, most very deep in the hole. AMC actually prevented me from a ton more losses with all the swaps I made the past year, but Im in the red now believe it or not since my official cost average jumped to $15 this year.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OTC trading coming to WeBull with no fees.

View attachment 216275
i saw that last night and it would be huge .. i pay $6.95 per transaction on etrade too

cant wait for it to come to webull w/ no fee .. about to buy Fern & iLUS here too

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Redbox took a massive shyt pre-market…now halted for some reason. Missed the dip at $1.86.

IMG_3355.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow missed out in a fortune this morning!

IMG_3357.JPG

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
As bad as things get... KOPN and SENS keep sliding down further and faster. Really f-ing depressing for stocks that appear to have more than meme potential....