steroids saved my life

maxparin

Awards
anyone catch this show on youtube? what is this guy taking? anyone know? anyways i cant stop watching it, they r on episode 7 now.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vbp9rYmYhj4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vbp9rYmYhj4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
week 7 and he still looks like he's never lifted in his life

maxparin

Awards
It look like he is only using orals. He is a pussy!

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
is this a piss take????he has gained nothing and still looks like a wimp

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
LOL @ this guy. Plus isn't he using orals only? For 12 weeks straight? :eek:

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
1) i wish i was that big
2) i'm gonna marry a chick that said the same thing and the girl talking about the protein bar!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
day 47 and upping the dose. that says it all. almost 7 weeks in and he's upping the dose instead of PCT. hopefully his test will permanently shut down and he won't be able to breed.

judging from his size, he might be on corticosteroids

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
holy crap this sh!t is awsome...i now want a hot asian gf!

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
day 47 and upping the dose. that says it all. almost 7 weeks in and he's upping the dose instead of PCT. hopefully his test will permanently shut down and he won't be able to breed.

looks like axio labs Methanoplex (dbol) 10mg

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
lmao! 'DAMN it, I KNEW there was a difference! *sigh* if only I had hit up google & wikipedia before week 7....'

Seriously though, as much as a tool as he is, if this was for real I can't help but feel sad for him, Eventually he'll probably be in the dr's office facing some very bad news. I mean he might be crippling himself for life right here and now, and for what? 20-30 lbs he could have gained from enough of any crappy pre made weight gainer and some creatine if he had just been patient for a year or so considering what a runt he still is after all those supposed gains. That girl who made the comment about 'who knows what's really in those protein bars' I just wanted to telepathically back hand across the face. We know what's in those bars, it's called PROTIEN, hence the name, PROTEIN bar. I mean, curds & whey is even mentioned in our damned nursery rhymes, so I don't know what seems to mystify people about supplements containing what is more or less purified powdered cheese.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One time I slapped in him in the face and he said he was going to kill me!?

lol

trentime420

Awards
thats the most rediculous thing i've ever seen...

meatNcreatine

Awards
um.....i think its a joke guys. so take it easy. haha its funny. "who does he think he is, Brock Lesnar?"

maxparin

Awards
i think its real, i watched em all and he put on some decent size for how lil he is eating. that needle going in was no joke right there

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
I actually watched the whole 7 minutes of it. :toofunny:

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
I hate wet noodle turds like this that think you gotta juice to gain.

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
Mr Fantastic looks like a total douche too. I was expecting a lot more for someone who pins. Looks like he has a nice gut in the video too.

maxparin

Awards
Someone has to tell him he actually has to workout when on the juice

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
I hate wet noodle turds like this that think you gotta juice to gain.
x2. no sht...he already doesn't eat, and its apparent if you watch the rest of them (make sure you have nothing important to do). eating alone would pack that weight on for any beginer.

LOL...ep5 4:22

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
Someone has to tell him he actually has to workout when on the juice
Naw bro, sawing a piece of wood, throwing a football, and punching the air will get you hyyyyooooggggeeeeeee!

maxparin

Awards
lol i havent seen that failboat yet, imma use that one

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
is it bad of me that i want to kill that geek!!!!!!!!!????

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
dude, this is a joke! the guy in the video is the kid from waiting!!

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I broke down and actually watched the vids out of morbid curiosity. The only redeeming quality is the hot asian chicks. Peter = moron. Mr. Fantastic and Sugar Shane = homos.

Anyway, anyone know what the background music during the deltoid injection in Episode 7? Sounds like it might be from the Matrix or something. Thought I might add it to my workout music.

maxparin

Awards
dunno what that music is but it kinds reminded me of that movie 300

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
talking about HGH and showing a HCG vial lol. this is dumb. the guy hasnt even grown at all, wtf?

maxparin

Awards
the kid is 22 but still seems he is battling puberty

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
How could he be on any steroids? He still looks like a wimp! He forgot to eat? Did he think the anabol he's taking has calories? hahahahahah

I'm a natural ectomorph and I reached 170 w/o taking any steroids. I started working out when I was 23 (26 now.) and I was only 140 lbs. of fat and no muscle. If I can ****ing eat myself to 180 and cut to 170 as an ectomorph, anybody can do it. Now I'm slowly gaining maybe a pound a week of pure lean mass. (Still w/o steroids but I'm honestly thinking about it to get to something like 190 ripped.)

Bad example for the kids this guy.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
hmm...
I really think this is a joke. Really.

noobster

noobster

Awards
hmm...
I really think this is a joke. Really.
This is obvious. He's a film school graduate working on this as a pet project and probably just started working out and eating. He's definately not taking steroids. Very interesting that so many people don't seem to get that.

maxparin

Awards
there is a couple articles on this guy. Yes he film school graduate , and yes he is taking steroids. Why is that so hard to believe?

noobster

noobster

Awards
there is a couple articles on this guy. Yes he film school graduate , and yes he is taking steroids. Why is that so hard to believe?
Mostly because the shows characters are so extremely over the top.
I've seen articles about him. I haven't seen one article which doesn't cite his Youtube videos and blog as its only sources. Feel free to provide a link.

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
What was his final weight in the other episodes? That's a good indication if he used steroids or not.

To IMJ2X: Is your pic current? Looking awesome for 47 man!!

maxparin

Awards
he went from 138 to 158. 20 pounds, he is def on something