Stay away from Omnevol: Very Dangerous!!!!

sammy1107

Awards
I just wanted to get the word out that I have a family member very close to me who just took Omnevol for 30 days, 2 pills per day and stacked it with 17 Methyl Bol because they were told by the person at the supp shop that it could be stacked. Anyway, they ended up in the hospital with liver damage. (Drug Induced Cholestasis) . Jaundiced, lost about 20 pounds and in very bad condition. I know some people may give me negative feedback on my post but I am just writing this in hopes to help someone who reads this, possibly save them the pain and suffering that we are going through. I'm not saying that my family is not responsible for his own health (of course they are) . I'm just hoping this post might alert someone who is thinking about trying it.

str1

str1

Awards
Not knowing omnevol specifically I think the take-home lesson would be: don't experiment with powerful drugs without doing any research! I suppose the exact same thing could happen with any number of methylated steroids, given the right dosage and lack of support supplements.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I've seen this same post on other boards.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
I've seen this same post on other boards.
hmmmmmm.....so what's that mean? considering this person is spreading the word, this is likely legit. and if it were to try to deter people from buying this stuff, all of us in the know, which is most anyone on here, would know this can happen with ANY ph. to the OP, sorry about your fam, m'man.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
That's the one that has the 3 compounds in it, right?

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
That's the one that has the 3 compounds in it, right?

yeah, what i would call one of them 'trail mix ph's', the stupid ones. man, i hate these kinds. here's what's in it.

* 4-etiocholan -4-chloro-17a-methyl-3b,17b-diol
* 2a, 17a-dimethyl-17ß-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan -3-one
* 17a-methyl-17ß-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan -2-ene

man, that shlt can really mess people up. stupid. oh yeah, and for our good health, it contains B and C vitamins. nice.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
and stacked it with 17 Methyl Bol
Well, I feel for the guy, but doing a little research would have gone a long ways. I'm assuming 17 Methyl Bol is methylated?? Him not knowing either product but swallowing them sure doesn't make him very smart.

How does he know its the Omnevol that caused the problem when he stacked it with another oral? While I would never take Omnevol because I know whats in it and how dangerous it could be, I wouldn't go around posting how bad it was to me when I was taking 2 products both of which I knew nothing about and how either of them would react in my system. Just kinda irresponsible to me.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ingredients methyl, methyl, dimethyl, and some more methyl.
You'd need some serious support supplements for your liver or it would end up looking like a block of red Windsor cheese.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I feel bad for your friend but you can't take pro-hormones without knowing what you're doing. Listening to the local vitamin store owner/worker is not the wisest thing in the world either because their job is to sell you products. The compound does have too much stuff in it but I still blame the user at the end of the day.

Out of curiosity, was the man under 21 ?

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
threads like this are good. they get bookmarked by google so when someone thinking about taking a drug like omnevol searches for it, this thread will pop up and they will get educated about it.

thanks

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
Another red flag is how it's ingredients are listed.

1) Why are they using mcg's rather than standard mg.
2) The amount of the steriod is 86 mg, so taking anything else would in itself be risky.
3) It doesn't give the doses of each steriod.
4) It's got too many ingredients. Who knows how they interact .
5) Anabolic Multiplier Proprietary Complex - what's in this?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
hmmmmmm.....so what's that mean? considering this person is spreading the word, this is likely legit. and if it were to try to deter people from buying this stuff, all of us in the know, which is most anyone on here, would know this can happen with ANY ph. to the OP, sorry about your fam, m'man.
1 of two things. either he is warning people or he is bashing the product?

sammy1107

Awards
Actually, He is 30, was in great excellant health and never smoked and did not drink . His enzyme levels were high, dark c=brown urine, pale to light stool, uncontrollable itching, etc... and his bilirubin level rose to 30. This has been a very painful experiance for us - and I have NEVER posted this anywhere else but I would if I were on any other boards.
I have no financial or any other type of gain to steering people away from this product except to warn. I spent a month with him in one of the top liver centers in our city. His mom and two children have suffered over this and I know that people will want to blame the user, and you have that right but out of respect for my very ill family member, I would hope that you wouldn't do that on here. 30 days of taking any product, shouldn't have that bad of an effect. My only motivation to writing this is in hopes that this won't happen to someone else.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Omnevol = Superdrol, pheraplex and halodrol in one pill. Yeah, I'd suspect that a certain percentage of people would experience severe liver issues.

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
I've been seeing these kinds of posts about Omnevol lately. This is why research is important. Taking three methyls at once is hard on your body. Taking 2 doses of that is even worse. And stacking it with another compound, is very dangerous. However, even at those extreme dosages, for 30 days, an average human being would probably still be ok. You also have to remember that liver damage is also a function of dosage/time. So if you use such a large dosage over such a short period of time, your body is going to react. With a milder dosage, your liver can function normally for a longer period of time. We all know someone who's been popping pain pills for years on end, and haven't had any visible symptoms of liver damage. Even though it taxes your liver significantly, the dosage is mild enough that it doesn't inhibit normal organ function. With that said, your warning is appreciated, and hopefully this prevents someone from using such an extreme dosage of these compounds. But I think it should be noted, that this case is an exception and not the rule.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
What is 17 methyl bol?
Nevermind. I'd sue the moron that told this guy that all four of these methyls could be stacked together. Granted he should have done some research, but truth be told; I'd like to know how many of us here were perfectly educated and responsible on their first run. I certainly wasn't.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Nevermind. I'd sue the moron that told this guy that all four of these methyls could be stacked together. Granted he should have done some research, but truth be told; I'd like to know how many of us here were perfectly educated and responsible on their first run. I certainly wasn't.
I am still studying and preparing for mine and its still probably a year off:thumbsup: I will have almost 2 years of research and prep. I will say though I almost made a mistake and jumped into a product that turned out to be a methylated oral.

I am sorry to hear about your family member, and personally I am glad you posted this thread. I hope he recovers well. I would definitely take action against the "local supp shop" that gave him advice. The man was relying on that guy being a member of a company that distributes these products to being able to properly give him some advice. Such as reps do here on AM. They have saved people from making mistakes, and also showed them ways to increase gains on their products,even if it means buying another companies products to add in. Its brotherly love man. We are here to learn,teach,lead such as teh motto of AM is.

This time someone learned hard, and the lesson is being taught with a tear. This is why we shouldn't tear up people who are inexperienced who post about steroids. We should aid them. If we don't, the local supp shop guy will.... and another tragedy befalls our society of builders and lifters.....

God's blessings on your family member, may he be touched and healed in such a way the doctors are astonished.

(My way of wishing you good luck)

snowflake

snowflake

Awards
I know some people may give me negative feedback on my post but I am just writing this in hopes to help someone who reads this,.
You right bro there are things to watch out. A few months ago there was some product recalled. Two people after 6 months of taking this died of some very bad form of prostate cancer.

It was some of the quick mass or something like this, I do not remeber.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
You right bro there are things to watch out. A few months ago there was some product recalled. Two people after 6 months of taking this died of some very bad form of prostate cancer.

It was some of the quick mass or something like this, I do not remeber.

I'd lilke to know more about this. What was the product and where did you get your information? Please post a source. (of your information... not where to get the product)

Harrison

Awards
Sorry bout your family mate, but did he drink the nessesary water and have the nessesary protein daily?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Actually, He is 30, was in great excellant health and never smoked and did not drink . His enzyme levels were high, dark c=brown urine, pale to light stool, uncontrollable itching, etc... and his bilirubin level rose to 30. This has been a very painful experiance for us - and I have NEVER posted this anywhere else but I would if I were on any other boards.
I have no financial or any other type of gain to steering people away from this product except to warn. I spent a month with him in one of the top liver centers in our city. His mom and two children have suffered over this and I know that people will want to blame the user, and you have that right but out of respect for my very ill family member, I would hope that you wouldn't do that on here. 30 days of taking any product, shouldn't have that bad of an effect. My only motivation to writing this is in hopes that this won't happen to someone else.
A bilirubin of 30? wow! do you have exact numbers on that and AST/ALT?

thanks

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
All this **** is caused by the federal laws making steroids illegal.

Consequently the supplement market has been flooded with more dangerous oral steroids.

It's ****ing ridiculous.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bout your family mate, but did he drink the nessesary water and have the nessesary protein daily?
No amount of water would have negated the combination of substances that he took.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm 17 methyl bol is

Serving Size: 1 Stock
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:

17-Methyl Bol:50mg (17-hydroxy-6-alpha-methyl-ethyletiocholan-3,20 diol)

Liver Dex: 210mg
(Cleansing Matrix)
Milk Thistle, Red Beet Root, Black Cohosh Root
i have no idea what that is...

the diol version of M1P ?

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Had he ever taken any type of PH/AAS before? Did he know about PCT? I beleive the Omnevol actually hypes up it's PCT product right on the package. :blink:
If this man is 30 years old and never drank, he must have had some type of pre-existing condition for liver failure to occur. The Omnevol is a very potent and ignorant combo on it's own but stacked with another possible methyl is just straight retarded:261:. I would think someone of this guys age would at the least have done some type of research before taking? Somethings gotta give about the guys story. Can you give any more details on him? Workout regiment? Diet? Job? Athlete?

Soad

Soad

Awards
Um? I ran omnevol 30days with bold and gain 12lbs and had no problems.

Hardball

Hardball

Awards
Omnevol is the same as Sustonol 250. Sorry to hear that man. Omnevol should only be stacked with water man that **** is so powerful. You are also supposed to take cycle support or similar support products to keep liver enzymes to a minimum level. If you have to take advice from someone at a supplement store than that was not a very smart decision. You must always do research on any supp you take even if it's protein. Hope he turns out ok.