Spring recomp cycle (Msten, Sustanon, Anavar)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've read in a few places that state that Tren will get you look flat, unless you run it with Anadrol, per example. I'll increase carbs and see what happens... But I can relate now to your words man, I feel I lose bf% just from heavy lifting and intensity of training.
I have heard this. Too much fat burners like T3 or Clen can do it as well apparently.

I wouldn’t worry about it; just keep eating. Anadrol would be great last few weeks of a contest diet but in your situation it’s only going to make getting your food in harder.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've read in a few places that state that Tren will get you look flat, unless you run it with Anadrol, per example. I'll increase carbs and see what happens... But I can relate now to your words man, I feel I lose bf% just from heavy lifting and intensity of training.
Did i miss something here, are you on tren too?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had forgotten too. Then remember first few pages you wanted to add it in.
How’s it treated you with your temperament?
Surprisingly well! I'm more calm, fave better focus on tings in life generaly, and yet, when I train, agrression is there, and strength is stupid. I do a lot more things that could calm a person, but I think tren hex bc of its ester is worth the money. Gradual release and stable levels in blood

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I was just doing some watering in my strawberry field, and only now I see how well vascularity is on this stack! Like what the hell...
2019-04-25-16-54-54.jpg

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Surprisingly well! I'm more calm, fave better focus on tings in life generaly, and yet, when I train, agrression is there, and strength is stupid. I do a lot more things that could calm a person, but I think tren hex bc of its ester is worth the money. Gradual release and stable levels in blood
I could never ness with tren. Doing what i do for a living, i give it two days before id lose my **** on someone and be unemployed.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I could never ness with tren. Doing what i do for a living, i give it two days before id lose my **** on someone and be unemployed.
I understand you man... I have short fuse and am impulsive, but on this, for now, I'm feeling more calm and emotionaly stable, good feeling

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think the really interesting thing here is that you have a strawberry field - do you grow anything else? Pretty cool.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think the really interesting thing here is that you have a strawberry field - do you grow anything else? Pretty cool.
Haha, no, just one culture. I was raised sorounded with plants, herbs, etc... And why not use that knowledge for a bit of income? It's realy relaxing...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha, no, just one culture. I was raised sorounded with plants, herbs, etc... And why not use that knowledge for a bit of income? It's realy relaxing...
I’m a gardener as well.
Crazy enough, my gf and I have discussed selling at our neighborhood’s farmers market and starting our own business selling herbs and veggies to these rich hippies.
Herb’n’gardens or Urban Gardens is what we’d call it.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m a gardener as well.
Crazy enough, my gf and I have discussed selling at our neighborhood’s farmers market and starting our own business selling herbs and veggies to these rich hippies.
Herb’n’gardens or Urban Gardens is what we’d call it.
Thats nice idea. Nothing better when you enjoy in what you do

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Todays pull day went surprisingly good. I was all day in the sun, working, haven't been eating enough, and it was mostly fish (bc of Easter in my country and coulture), but I managed to compensate it with a ton of carbs and that saved the day. Today I randomly took a few pics and I'm still in aww how my physique is changing.
2019-04-26-23-39-00.jpg

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Todays pull day went surprisingly good. I was all day in the sun, working, haven't been eating enough, and it was mostly fish (bc of Easter in my country and coulture), but I managed to compensate it with a ton of carbs and that saved the day. Today I randomly took a few pics and I'm still in aww how my physique is changing.
View attachment 182230
Impressive bro. I want to see your next log prepping for a NPC show.

I feel like I might look a little like that underneath with maybe 10% less bodyfat.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Impressive bro. I want to see your next log prepping for a NPC show.

I feel like I might look a little like that underneath with maybe 10% less bodyfat.
If I manage to keep my **** together till october, why the hell not.... Lol

Nothing that few stims can't fix man

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I manage to keep my **** together till october, why the hell not.... Lol

Nothing that few stims can't fix man
I’m nowhere near that conditioned. Bad genetics but if I can get to 265 or so, I’d like to cut up and do a local Master’s Men’s Physique sometime next winter.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m nowhere near that conditioned. Bad genetics but if I can get to 265 or so, I’d like to cut up and do a local Master’s Men’s Physique sometime next winter.
I don't see any reason why you shouldn't try. For the most part, many of us, don't even consider it, at least one try. We think its too cocky or don't see ourselfs beeing able to do that, until someone else comes and says 'wow, man, you should try at least once'. I mean, I don't consider myself even 10% of acctual bodybuilder and I'm not next CBum, but for my soroundings, its worth a shot. So, I think the same for you man, or any of us here

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't see any reason why you shouldn't try. For the most part, many of us, don't even consider it, at least one try. We think its too cocky or don't see ourselfs beeing able to do that, until someone else comes and says 'wow, man, you should try at least once'. I mean, I don't consider myself even 10% of acctual bodybuilder and I'm not next CBum, but for my soroundings, its worth a shot. So, I think the same for you man, or any of us here
I’ve been wanting to for 7 years. Something always gets in the way. I’ve seen people go through 16 weeks of hell and they do everything by the book, cardio every day, exhausted they get their tan sprayed on, big smile on their face bc they’re finally there. They get to show what they’ve worked so hard on for months and years. Sounds awesome and something I’d be proud of. Warrior ****.

I’d throw a lot of drugs at the cut. I know that much. For how tall I am, keeping the size on my arms and legs would be critical to look decent. I think Men’s Physique is a good place to get ones feet wet bc you’re not penalized for much except being too big or too dry which most struggle to do anyways.
You could probably even bulk up and do classic or lightweight since your legs are proportioned and large enough. You could walk into a Men’s Physique today though, no prep, and probably do well.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been wanting to for 7 years. Something always gets in the way. I’ve seen people go through 16 weeks of hell and they do everything by the book, cardio every day, exhausted they get their tan sprayed on, big smile on their face bc they’re finally there. They get to show what they’ve worked so hard on for months and years. Sounds awesome and something I’d be proud of. Warrior ****.

I’d throw a lot of drugs at the cut. I know that much. For how tall I am, keeping the size on my arms and legs would be critical to look decent. I think Men’s Physique is a good place to get ones feet wet bc you’re not penalized for much except being too big or too dry which most struggle to do anyways.
You could probably even bulk up and do classic or lightweight since your legs are proportioned and large enough. You could walk into a Men’s Physique today though, no prep, and probably do well.
Anyone who goes trough that should be proud of that. Massive achievement that is.
Classic look and classic physiques is what got mw into the more serious lifting and training in the gym.
I was verry happy when I saw that they introduced classic division. And I think it's just a matter of time when will one division be here in my country, in the time when I'm, sorth of, on the rise.
And after all of that, now, few guys in my gym asked me, will I try? Do I wish to compete, since I have nice proportions? And the more I think about that, the more I like that idea of competing and trying.
You guys here, help a lot, as well.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone who goes trough that should be proud of that. Massive achievement that is.
Classic look and classic physiques is what got mw into the more serious lifting and training in the gym.
I was verry happy when I saw that they introduced classic division. And I think it's just a matter of time when will one division be here in my country, in the time when I'm, sorth of, on the rise.
And after all of that, now, few guys in my gym asked me, will I try? Do I wish to compete, since I have nice proportions? And the more I think about that, the more I like that idea of competing and trying.
You guys here, help a lot, as well.
Oh damn, you’re in Serbia. Awesome man. Im tired of the US and want a strawberry field too!
Man I wish a few guys like Fueled Passion were around bc they give tons of advice on advanced competition practices. We should do it bro, I’m going to shoot for 4 months more bulking and maybe try for winter if possible

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'go
Oh damn, you’re in Serbia. Awesome man. Im tired of the US and want a strawberry field too!
Man I wish a few guys like Fueled Passion were around bc they give tons of advice on advanced competition practices. We should do it bro, I’m going to shoot for 4 months more bulking and maybe try for winter if possible
I've got 6 more, why not! A lot of things can be done in half of a year if have a plan and discipline. Haha, yeah, this country lacks a lot of things, but it has its bright side.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'go
I've got 6 more, why not! A lot of things can be done in half of a year if have a plan and discipline. Haha, yeah, this country lacks a lot of things, but it has its bright side.
Good stuff here for last 7 days prior to a show.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys I know this sounds homo. But do you guys shave legs and stuff? Or is there some other method on that? How do you guys do it

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys I know this sounds homo. But do you guys shave legs and stuff? Or is there some other method on that? How do you guys do it
Well I did shaved/waxed my legs bc I needed to wear kinesiology tapes for my knee support when I had match until it was fully recovered

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just trim everything up top. Hairiness definitely covers up a good chest and arms. I just use electric clippers and use a O guard. And do front and back and arm pits. Jus a close trim. There’s been periods in summers when I’ve been lean that I’ve Used a straight razor, but mainly just chest. But I’ve never shaved my legs.
If I had Alchemists quads I might shave though.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just trim everything up top. Hairiness definitely covers up a good chest and arms. I just use electric clippers and use a O guard. And do front and back and arm pits. Jus a close trim. There’s been periods in summers when I’ve been lean that I’ve Used a straight razor, but mainly just chest. But I’ve never shaved my legs.
If I had Alchemists quads I might shave though.
Lol, you flattering devil...
But to be honest, hairs do impair definition of muscles

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
6 weeks into this cycle and this is getting realy fun. I can honestly say test is good, Msten is awesome, but Parabolan (even at this low dose) is destroying them. Strength, muscle building effect, recovery, pumps, vascularity, even mood, everything is on another level, and nothing comes close to it. And I've tried a lot od things from aas world. Leaning effect is amazing. I do get some short fuse moments, but I breath it trough. Most of the time, I feel realy good, even sleep is good also. Can't complain on anything. If you guys have any questions, I'm here

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
6 weeks into this cycle and this is getting realy fun. I can honestly say test is good, Msten is awesome, but Parabolan (even at this low dose) is destroying them. Strength, muscle building effect, recovery, pumps, vascularity, even mood, everything is on another level, and nothing comes close to it. And I've tried a lot od things from aas world. Leaning effect is amazing. I do get some short fuse moments, but I breath it trough. Most of the time, I feel realy good, even sleep is good also. Can't complain on anything. If you guys have any questions, I'm here
Sounds like you’re having a killer run!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It is the king of steroids. Or a steroid ON steroids.
Glad to hear it’s going easy on you in most areas except the results area...

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is the king of steroids. Or a steroid ON steroids.
Glad to hear it’s going easy on you in most areas except the results area...
Thanks man. I was concerned about it, hearign all kinds of scarry tales about it, but it turned just fine.

You said you'd like strawberry field, right? Look at this one man.. it realy keeps me relaxed and stress free
Screenshot_20190430-002945.jpeg

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. I was concerned about it, hearign all kinds of scarry tales about it, but it turned just fine.

You said you'd like strawberry field, right? Look at this one man.. it realy keeps me relaxed and stress free View attachment 182325
I live in one of the hottest places in the world so we have like a 2 month window to grow peanut size strawberries. Never seen one look like that where I live. Super cool

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just listened to a podcast today with Mike Arnold talking about how in the 80s & 90s it was the norm for pros to only use 2-3 ampules/wk (exactly what @Old Witch was saying) and that doses of 3-500mg/wk were considered high doses of tren back then. Yeah sure there were oddballs using a gram somewhere of course, but you never heard about it because it just wasn’t necessary.

He was saying most of the benefits of tren can indeed truly be had at lower doses, and non-pro guys running 5,6,700mg/wk could almost certainly grow as well on substantially rest after a cruise if they hammered out their training and diet better.

So it’s cool to see you finding this to be the case.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just listened to a podcast today with Mike Arnold talking about how in the 80s & 90s it was the norm for pros to only use 2-3 ampules/wk (exactly what @Old Witch was saying) and that doses of 3-500mg/wk were considered high doses of tren back then. Yeah sure there were oddballs using a gram somewhere of course, but you never heard about it because it just wasn’t necessary.

He was saying most of the benefits of tren can indeed truly be had at lower doses, and non-pro guys running 5,6,700mg/wk could almost certainly grow as well on substantially rest after a cruise if they hammered out their training and diet better.

So it’s cool to see you finding this to be the case.
Yeah, when I first saw his idea, I was a bit sceptic. Not bc I doubted in his knowledge, but bc I thought that I wouldn't be able to get the most out of that dosage with my training and diet. But its turning out just fine. It all comest down to get the most out of as little as possible from cetran compounds. I also doubted in my source, but it turned out to be legit 100%, like the rest of the stuff.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Decided to switch things up a bit today for pull day. I saw the other day Antoine Vaillants back workout and it seemed like it would feel nice. I decided to try it today and was verry happy with it. Strenth is rising and intensity today was insane and volume also. Had to take a few back shots. I also started doing neck raises and more trap exercises and it paid of nicely.
2019-04-30-23-05-31.jpg

2019-04-30-23-19-01.jpg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, I need few words from you guys. I have 5 more days of Msten. After that, original plan was to start with Anavar depot. Now, since this whole cycle is beeing awesome ride and Parabolan is treating me so nicely, what do you guys think, should I start with Anavar of just increase Parabolan for another ampoule for total of 255 mgs per week?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It
Injectable Anavar over more Tren.
If that’s what you’re asking.
Its not injectable, its in form of prolonged release tablets, to keep stable levels in blood and for maximal usage of the compound. Yes, I think it will be that way

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It
Its not injectable, its in form of prolonged release tablets, to keep stable levels in blood and for maximal usage of the compound. Yes, I think it will be that way
You had awesome side-free results at 60mg of the var depot tabs last time. You will definitely have less sides and probably similar results using var test & tren vs upping the tren.

Save the higher dose tren for later in your usage career when you aren’t getting sick gains from current dosage.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You had awesome side-free results at 60mg of the var depot tabs last time. You will definitely have less sides and probably similar results using var test & tren vs upping the tren.

Save the higher dose tren for later in your usage career when you aren’t getting sick gains from current dosage.
Yes, I agree completly. That would be the case now. Can't wait to run Anavar agains with this combination

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I agree completly. That would be the case now. Can't wait to run Anavar agains with this combination
Var is unique in that it actually generates new tissue as opposed to growing existing muscle fibers, so it potentiates longterm size gains by establishing new muscle that can be enhanced later with progressively bigger doses of androgens. It also promotes fatburning and creatine super-storage.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Var is unique in that it actually generates new tissue as opposed to growing existing muscle fibers, so it potentiates longterm size gains by establishing new muscle that can be enhanced later with progressively bigger doses of androgens. It also promotes fatburning and creatine super-storage.
Yes, I think that is one of the reasons why my last cycle was succesfull, I gained and kept a lot of new muscles. I think it is due to myotropic effect of anavar. It realy is awesome compound

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, I think that is one of the reasons why my last cycle was succesfull, I gained and kept a lot of new muscles. I think it is due to myotropic effect of anavar. It realy is awesome compound

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Primobolan and DHB have this tissue accrual effect as well. Very high Ribosomal activity. Interestingly enough, it’s the three steroids that get called too weak the most, which actually help to build more quality tissue than any others.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Primobolan and DHB have this tissue accrual effect as well. Very high Ribosomal activity. Interestingly enough, it’s the three steroids that get called too weak the most, which actually help to build more quality tissue than any others.
Yes, just like that, they are as real as it gets, with little to no water retention and strength

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, just woke up, and this is what I had to see. Dry as ****, no AI or Nolvadex was taken... Thing are getting interesting.
2019-05-03-09-12-58.jpg

2019-05-03-09-29-27.jpg