Spring recomp cycle (Msten, Sustanon, Anavar)

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice work, you’re probably good for 170-180 1RM! Glad everything is going well. That’s what you want in a cycle, good feels and better performance.
Yes, just like that! And one big plus in this cycle is that apetite is realy high, helping with performance and growth.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So an additional methylation of M1T, yes?
Yes, at the 2 position.

Incidentally, you would think then that it would be as toxic, but it is not. The 2 position methylation alters how it interacts with the AR making it closer in effect to a primobolan than M1T by far.

So why is the opposite true of superdrol? It has the same attachments... because methyl dht is a wider molecule at that ring than DHB, and the flatter part of the methyl dhb molecule is what makes it unique, on methylstenbolone it is spoiled by the 2 methyl addition, whereas on the methyl dht molecule it seems to make it more active overall. I could only speculate as to why that is. I am not a molecular biologist.

So why is M1T so toxic? It is one of the strongest activators of androgen receptors and it is not selective at all, the liver has androgen receptors, and activating them so strongly actually has negative effects rather than positive. So the liver becomes even more inflamed and unable to pass bile and clear the steroid from itself and the system. Injecting it can actually make your liver grow.

I will cite a scholarly source on that if asked.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
Yes, at the 2 position.

Incidentally, you would think then that it would be as toxic, but it is not. The 2 position methylation alters how it interacts with the AR making it closer in effect to a primobolan than M1T by far.

So why is the opposite true of superdrol? It has the same attachments... because methyl dht is a wider molecule at that ring than DHB, and the flatter part of the methyl dhb molecule is what makes it unique, on methylstenbolone it is spoiled by the 2 methyl addition, whereas on the methyl dht molecule it seems to make it more active overall. I could only speculate as to why that is. I am not a molecular biologist.

So why is M1T so toxic? It is one of the strongest activators of androgen receptors and it is not selective at all, the liver has androgen receptors, and activating them so strongly actually has negative effects rather than positive. So the liver becomes even more inflamed and unable to pass bile and clear the steroid from itself and the system. Injecting it can actually make your liver grow.

I will cite a scholarly source on that if asked.
So i thought injecting SD would make it safer to run but from the sounds of it oral might be a safer long run alternative?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So i thought injecting SD would make it safer to run but from the sounds of it oral might be a safer long run alternative?
I don’t think methasterone has as much activity in the liver as M1T. In fact I’d bet a lot of money on it, their A:A ratios are crazy different, which shows superdrol has quite a bit more selectivity for muscle. M1T puts crazy weight on you. Crazy crazy weight.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Almost full 4 weeks in this cylce, I can't say enough how good this is going.
After incorporating these compounds that I now run, I was concerned that I'd be aggressive mess. But it's realy totally opposite. I'm calm, mood is up, even discipline with training, diet and everything around me is up and good.
Last night was one of most intense push days I had, probably, in my life. Strength is going up rapidly and it's scary bc I don't want to pull any muscle on fuvk up tendons and ligaments, but it's awesome. Bf is goin down, vascularity is ridiculous and performance is high. My dumb ass forgot to document things after yesterdays session, but I will post few back shots tonight after workout.
2019-04-12-10-54-20.jpg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As you guys can see, leaning is quite profound, with almost zero cardio, zero changes in diet, I'm acctualy eating like a whale. Strength is daily going up, I'm getting sore, but only for short periods of time. Things are going realy fast.
2019-04-13-23-06-05.jpg

2019-04-13-23-01-04.jpg

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You need a recomp as bad as I need another pound of peanut butter this evening....

Bro, you need to compete AT LEAST in Men’s Physique. You have the genetics. You’re as balanced as they get too.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You need a recomp as bad as I need another pound of peanut butter this evening....

Bro, you need to compete AT LEAST in Men’s Physique. You have the genetics. You’re as balanced as they get too.
Loool, never regret few extra cals

Thans for encouragement man. Maybe I'll do one in mid October, probably... I have nothing to lose, right?!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Almost at the end of week 5, currently at 85 kg. Things are going realy well at this point, I eat everything in site, I sleep realy well (surprisingly), and I'm recomping easely. Vascularity is getting realy prominent, people at gym were gasing at my spider webs on shoulders and chest, even I myself today was like what the fuvk... Strength, oh, I like this part... The heavier I go, the easier it gets, literally!
It's fun...

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wait til then tren really gets noticeable!
Yeah, I was also thinking that... Msten and test are realy nice combo already, but with Parabolan in the mix...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Almost at the end of week 5, currently at 85 kg. Things are going realy well at this point, I eat everything in site, I sleep realy well (surprisingly), and I'm recomping easely. Vascularity is getting realy prominent, people at gym were gasing at my spider webs on shoulders and chest, even I myself today was like what the fuvk... Strength, oh, I like this part... The heavier I go, the easier it gets, literally!
It's fun...
Sounds great! I got in on this a little late (actually quit getting notifications on it for some reason). How would you compare this cycle to your last, so far?

And I agree with Matthersby ... You should work toward a Physique level contest.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds great! I got in on this a little late... How would you compare this cycle to your last, so far?

And I agree with Matthersby ... You should work toward a Physique level contest.
You're just on time man, when thing are getting interesting.
Well, by the daily progress I make now, I'd say that this is my best cycle so far, and I'm not even half way in... Maybe it's the choice of compounds, but most of all, I figured out what works for me, recovered from my surgery and thats it.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great job brother. I need to read through, and get caught back upbon this cycle.
Thanks man, I appreciate it. There is a lot details, but I try to represent certan compounds in full sprectrum of its effects, for some other people to learn and inform about them

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You are REALLY leaning out, but staying incredibly full. I expected the fullness on Msten and eating everything, but the fat is coming off as fast as the muscle is filling up it would seem.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You are REALLY leaning out, but staying incredibly full. I expected the fullness on Msten and eating everything, but the fat is coming off as fast as the muscle is filling up it would seem.
Thats the whole point of it, I'll probably start doing few HIIT sessions at about 8-10 minutes. Those are magic for lowering bf% for me

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was leg day, with a bit of shoulders (couldn't do much after todays leg workout). I started light, didn't feel it from the start, but once I started doing Romanian Deadlift with dumbbells, this got painfuly pumped.
2019-04-20-14-41-44.jpg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome push day today, upper chest, triceps and a bit of shoulders today, with vacuum as always.
Strength increase is absurd. I'm literally scared of how much weight now I can handle. And to be honest, I've never experienced gains like this. Slabs of new, dry muscles every few days. I do sleep realy well, eat like rhinoceros and train like a savage, like theres no tomorrow, but still, it's awesome.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Back to the Future III

Buford “Mad Dog” Tannen says it when he sees Marty’s shoes.
Was that the same scene when hes explaining running to them? That they have cars so they dont run to get anywhere they just do it for fun?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Was that the same scene when hes explaining running to them? That they have cars so they dont run to get anywhere they just do it for fun?
It’s right before the moonwalk and the spit container caught by Beaufort or however the fck you spell it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Haha haha! I was obsessed with these movies as a 9-10 year old.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone of you guys had this craving for sweets and carbs on Tren or similar compounds? I do love carbs and rely on them with my training and everything, but the need is too high. Yet, I do manage to get leaner even with that in equation lol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone of you guys had this craving for sweets and carbs on Tren or similar compounds? I do love carbs and rely on them with my training and everything, but the need is too high. Yet, I do manage to get leaner even with that in equation lol
Ya. Nutrient partitioning is just so different on a good few drugs. Depending on what I’m running, most nights I’ll wake up and eat handfuls of dried fruit or 3-4 granola bars. Sometimes the need for carbs is insane and often times I’ll still lean out even with all the excessive sweets etc

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya. Nutrient partitioning is just so different on a good few drugs. Depending on what I’m running, most nights I’ll wake up and eat handfuls of dried fruit or 3-4 granola bars. Sometimes the need for carbs is insane and often times I’ll still lean out even with all the excessive sweets etc
Yes, exactly like that. It sucks everything in muscles

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes, exactly like that. It sucks everything in muscles
Big time. I tried to bulk on trenavar once. It actually took some effort to put pounds on the scale, normally pretty easy for me. You only really wanna eat so much chicken and rice up to a point, then you start adding fats or sugars to pick up the slack.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Big time. I tried to bulk on trenavar once. It actually took some effort to put pounds on the scale, normally pretty easy for me. You only really wanna eat so much chicken and rice up to a point, then you start adding fats or sugars to pick up the slack.
Your advice in this area has been paramount for me bulking. I’ve seen such easier results putting on an easy 30lbs since January. I’ve got so much 1990s bodybuilding dogma in my head and I have really made eating easier this last 12 months with yours and a few others advice. I still try to keep it clean 80% of the day but when you get upwards of 250lbs, good freaking luck eating 5000 cals a day clean. F that.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your advice in this area has been paramount for me bulking. I’ve seen such easier results putting on an easy 30lbs since January. I’ve got so much 1990s bodybuilding dogma in my head and I have really made eating easier this last 12 months with yours and a few others advice. I still try to keep it clean 80% of the day but when you get upwards of 250lbs, good freaking luck eating 5000 cals a day clean. F that.
Funny part is all the top guys in the 90s ate trash routinely, as it turned out. Just took more GH to burn it off.

I am focusing hard to eat only 2,750 all clean right now. I could make that a clean 4k pretty effortlessly. Add Karbolyn back intra, add a serving of pomegranate or cranberry juice to it for health, add a meal of fish and rice w some yum-yum sauce & the other half of the avocado I eat daily, plus an apple & 2 tbsp ground flax added to my morning cream of rice or proats. I would barely be any more full.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On this stack things are a bit different. I usualy eat like a maniac before workout, a lot od fats and carbs to use them later. But on this combination, I'm starting to feel flat, no matter how much carbs I eat. Don't get me wrong, pumps are stupidly good when I start my workout, but during the day...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Funny part is all the top guys in the 90s ate trash routinely, as it turned out. Just took more GH to burn it off.

I am focusing hard to eat only 2,750 all clean right now. I could make that a clean 4k pretty effortlessly. Add Karbolyn back intra, add a serving of pomegranate or cranberry juice to it for health, add a meal of fish and rice w some yum-yum sauce & the other half of the avocado I eat daily, plus an apple & 2 tbsp ground flax added to my morning cream of rice or proats. I would barely be any more full.
Yup! They totally did! Lee priest had the most garbage diet ever. But the nonsense spewed onto muscle and fitness when I was a dumb 17 year old got inside my head.
I mean, I had Mike O’Hearn’s ebook before there were ebooks and I was determined to eat chicken and rice with cayenne on top 6 times a day for life ALL NATURAL so I could get to 260 at 6%.
Ahhh ignorance was bliss

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On this stack things are a bit different. I usualy eat like a maniac before workout, a lot od fats and carbs to use them later. But on this combination, I'm starting to feel flat, no matter how much carbs I eat. Don't get me wrong, pumps are stupidly good when I start my workout, but during the day...
Maybe you need more carbs? It’s one of those drugs that it seems like there’s not enough carbs out there, but I recomped on it too, so I just enjoyed getting insanely strong while shedding bodyfat.
I was like 5 months into 150/week Trest, and those two with some DMZ and I just melted fat off while working my way up to a 315 incline press. It was a good year.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe you need more carbs? It’s one of those drugs that it seems like there’s not enough carbs out there, but I recomped on it too, so I just enjoyed getting insanely strong while shedding bodyfat.
I was like 5 months into 150/week Trest, and those two with some DMZ and I just melted fat off while working my way up to a 315 incline press. It was a good year.
I've read in a few places that state that Tren will get you look flat, unless you run it with Anadrol, per example. I'll increase carbs and see what happens... But I can relate now to your words man, I feel I lose bf% just from heavy lifting and intensity of training.