Spring recomp cycle (Msten, Sustanon, Anavar)

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, no aromatization of Msten - all the water weight will be in your muscles
Yes but also it’s is a 2-methyl so it has stronger anti estrogenic effect than a normal DHT.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes but also it’s is a 2-methyl so it has stronger anti estrogenic effect than a normal DHT.
Not in my anecdotal experience, DMZ is definitely drier for me.

But Chados has mentioned it feeling like a bulkier winny to him, so perhaps it’s user dependent?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

But Chados has mentioned it feeling like a bulkier winny to him, so perhaps it’s user dependent?
DMZ is ALSO a 2-methyl...

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Winstrol is the strongest of the altered dhts and it has an extra ring. Super not a normal dht.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A normal dht would be something like actual stanolone, oxandrolone, M1T, dhb, 1AD... without any external attachments, only alterations/replacements to the components of the actual steroid nucleus.

Just noting that 2methyl dhts have some of the strongest anti estrogenic effect, while also being some of the most anabolic.

1 methyl dhts on the other hand like proviron and primobolan, have more of an effect on SHBG than they do estrogen and aromatase.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A normal dht would be something like actual stanolone, oxandrolone, M1T, dhb, 1AD... without any external attachments, only alterations/replacements to the components of the actual steroid nucleus.

Just noting that 2methyl dhts have some of the strongest anti estrogenic effect, while also being some of the most anabolic.

1 methyl dhts on the other hand like proviron and primobolan, have more of an effect on SHBG than they do estrogen and aromatase.
For me, that sounds like a win win situation, the second paragraph

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Msten is superweird or at least nanodrol, still not sure wether it's just stronger per mg or a bit different as a compound all together. It does remind one of superdrol but instead of being as full and round you end up looking bigger with more veins. It doesn't give this fullness effect as you get with sdrol or anadrol but if you're low bodyfat it seems to be a decent fatloss compound around the shoulders/arms. It did remind me a little of winstrol although winstrol is far more effective especially around the bellyarea since it's so dry.

I think what it comes down to is the diet and if they're stacked. None of these are potent enough burning fat solo if you're bulking hard.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
190 lbs now. Strength is starting to rise, pumps are geting more enjoyable every day and overall feeling is very good. No sides so far. So, this is 6 lbs increase in just 4 days. I realy like dry look it gives

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fast debate guys...
My source offered me legit Parabolan at realy reasonable price bc of our cooperation, what do you guys think on throwing in at 228 mg of it per week? It was on my wish list for long time, bit I wasn't beeing able to get it, until now.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fast debate guys...
My source offered me legit Parabolan at realy reasonable price bc of our cooperation, what do you guys think on throwing in at 228 mg of it per week? It was on my wish list for long time, bit I wasn't beeing able to get it, until now.
That’s a long ester. If you haven’t run tren before I would try ace first to make sure you want to commit to that kind of run later.

If price is really good you could stock up and give to a friend later if you change your mind.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s a long ester. If you haven’t run tren before I would try ace first to make sure you want to commit to that kind of run later.

If price is really good you could stock up and give to a friend later if you change your mind.
Yes, it is. But my idea was, and I've read that in several places, that, bc of slow release of it from hex ester, would make it more tolerable in terms of side effects. It's not aggressive as acetate, I hope you understand my logic behind this.
I've run Trenavar at high dose with no problems, which is basicly Tren base, from my understanding.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, it is. But my idea was, and I've read that in several places, that, bc of slow release of it from hex ester, would make it more tolerable in terms of side effects. It's not aggressive as acetate, I hope you understand my logic behind this.
I've run Trenavar at high dose with no problems, which is basicly Tren base, from my understanding.
Hex might be safer although tren gives horrible sides i don't think it's worse than taking methylated oral steroids. The sides from tren that most people don't get from other steroids are the nightsweats and being on an emotional Rollercoaster.

One thing I will say is that it's better to run tren say 8 weeks because the longer you're on the worse the sides will be.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hex might be safer although tren gives horrible sides i don't think it's worse than taking methylated oral steroids. The sides from tren that most people don't get from other steroids are the nightsweats and being on an emotional Rollercoaster.

One thing I will say is that it's better to run tren say 8 weeks because the longer you're on the worse the sides will be.
Even test can give you night sweats if you don't keep stable levels in blood. Yes, it's bitch of a compound, thank you for input man, I'll think it through till monday. Any advice or experience is wellcome

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even test can give you night sweats if you don't keep stable levels in blood. Yes, it's bitch of a compound, thank you for input man, I'll think it through till monday. Any advice or experience is wellcome
Maybe but that's a low risk and not on the same level. Tren will drench your bed and it sounds like no biggie but it really is.

Recovery can be hard that's why I prefer shorter cycles with tren and even with ace it really feels sometimes like it doesn't leave your body mentally for weeks after. I suggest not to go above 400 and preferably 2-300

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Honestly bro I think tren would be overkill at this point. Sten + var should treat you great. Just my .02

As said earlier though if the price is right might be worth it to stock up.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly bro I think tren would be overkill at this point. Sten + var should treat you great. Just my .02

As said earlier though if the price is right might be worth it to stock up.
I understand, my original plan was plain Tren hex, sustanon and Var, simple as that, but at that moment, Parabolan was like unicorn here, at least legit one... And now it's here, probably will stock it up for next one

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With parabolan I’d recommend not using more than one ampule per week your first go around. Golden era tip.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With parabolan I’d recommend not using more than one ampule per week your first go around. Golden era tip.
I've seen that before, supposedly, Dorian Yates used 152mg (2 amps) per week

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, first week update... Weight is up, strength is slowly going up, but muscle endurance is realy noticable on MSten for sure. Pumps are getting dumb! Vascularity also inceeased, apetite... Also, the look of whole physique is getting harder and sub q water is going out or in muscles.

Can't wait to see what second week will bring

Attachments

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First major update.
Today, after a long day, final exams in law school and standing in crowded bus for 1.5 hours I finaly managed to go to the gym.
Took Animal Fury pre workout with 250-300 mcg of Hexarelin and 15 mg od Msten.
Beeing tired as hell, I didn't expect this.
Today was by far the best back/pull workout I had in a while!

Focus, intensity, aggression, strength, pump...
It finaly kicked in, I'm starting to look more defined and hard.

One thing to note also, since day 2 or 3, I constantly have some kind of a good feeling, I doubt it is from test, it's too early, but it could be from Msten. I don't feel stressed or much bothered with thing around me. So far, one of the best feelings I had on cycle.

If you guys have any questions, I'm here

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So, first week update... Weight is up, strength is slowly going up, but muscle endurance is realy noticable on MSten for sure. Pumps are getting dumb! Vascularity also inceeased, apetite... Also, the look of whole physique is getting harder and sub q water is going out or in muscles.

Can't wait to see what second week will bring
Freaking hate you.
You could probably pop a Lasix tonight and compete in a local Men’s Physique show tomorrow. And place well too....

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds like its going well. Also sounds more and more like ill be adding msten into my upcoming stack...

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Freaking hate you.
You could probably pop a Lasix tonight and compete in a local Men’s Physique show tomorrow. And place well too....
You're flattering me man, I'm going to blush lol

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like its going well. Also sounds more and more like ill be adding msten into my upcoming stack...
So far it's been good to me, strong stuff, but no bad sides for now. I'd recomend it

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Freaking hate you.
Or accidentally die because Lasix.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You’re doing fantastic brother, just keep it up.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You’re doing fantastic brother, just keep it up.
Thanks man, you guys and this log give me motivation, and I'm glad if I can give you guys some useful info from my experience

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man, you guys and this log give me motivation, and I'm glad if I can give you guys some useful info from my experience
So what are some go-to meals you eat often? Are you tracking any calories or just mainly eat certain things? Or does diet vary a ton?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So what are some go-to meals you eat often? Are you tracking any calories or just mainly eat certain things? Or does diet vary a ton?
If you guys knew what my diet looks like, you'd kill me... Jokes a side, I fairly eat clean, from my childhood, I was tought to eat right things, not chips and similar junk food. I don't track calories, I eat a lot of fat and carbs. I eat a lot of meat, that maybe stands out from other peoples diet

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you guys knew what my diet looks like, you'd kill me... Jokes a side, I fairly eat clean, from my childhood, I was tought to eat right things, not chips and similar junk food. I don't track calories, I eat a lot of fat and carbs. I eat a lot of meat, that maybe stands out from other peoples diet
No I’m not judging I have eaten tons of crap; I was just curious what your day to day was like. Many pro bodybuilders have eaten diets of McDonalds every day and still been successful - I was just curious what you do.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No I’m not judging I have eaten tons of crap; I was just curious what your day to day was like. Many pro bodybuilders have eaten diets of McDonalds every day and still been successful - I was just curious what you do.
STOP MAKING ME EAT MCDONALDS

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm in. Definitely interested in this cycle.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guess I'm one of those lucky ones, I go and eat by the feel, performance, mirrror and recovery, I don't track. I love to play with high carbs, they never let me down, and also fat. But in all... Meat, milk, egs, bacon

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just to touch on performance enhacing side of this cycle... Last night we had a match, 2 hours long, I had no rest, 5 sets, intensity was high from the begining till the very end, but my focus, strength, endurance and overall perfrormance was something else. A lot of people neglect how much these drugs are powerfull and blindly think that their heroes, beloved top athletes are not using them.
Also, pump after a match is some godly feeling and look. Win win lol

Today, I'm planning to go ape**** with shoulders and biceps

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just to touch on performance enhacing side of this cycle... Last night we had a match, 2 hours long, I had no rest, 5 sets, intensity was high from the begining till the very end, but my focus, strength, endurance and overall perfrormance was something else. A lot of people neglect how much these drugs are powerfull and blindly think that their heroes, beloved top athletes are not using them.

You sir are a true athlete.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I’ve been blasting ignorance on social media for 5 years. I can’t stand the morons who point their finger at Olympia athletes yet don’t think their favorite MMA guys or football players or action film stars would EVER use PED’s. People just gobble up whatever they’re told and don’t question a thing. Then form their opinions based on what they were spoonfed.
ALL athletes that give a crap about winning will use drugs. I don’t know why people can’t get that.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been blasting ignorance on social media for 5 years. I can’t stand the morons who point their finger at Olympia athletes yet don’t think their favorite MMA guys or football players or action film stars would EVER use PED’s. People just gobble up whatever they’re told and don’t question a thing. Then form their opinions based on what they were spoonfed.
ALL athletes that give a crap about winning will use drugs. I don’t know why people can’t get that.
Even old Greeks chewed a ****ing goat testicles, come on... A lot of people can't stand when somebody is simply better ot smarter than them. I mean, don't hate the player, hate the game, son....

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As I mentioned earlier today, shoulder and biceps. Felt awesome, pumps are getting better and better, and vascularity also. Strength is slowly rising, waiting for it to explode. I also feel like bf% is going down. Feel lean as much as I've been at the very end of my last cycle.

2019-04-01-00-07-10.jpg

2019-04-01-00-18-06.jpg