Southpaw Reviews Iforce Dexpaprine- Stim Junkies Unite!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I placed a pre-order for Iforce's newest stim/fatburner, Dexaprine, and it arrived in the mail yesterday. I will begin taking Dexaprine tomorrow morning, prior to fasted cardio and provide a full review at the end of the day. I love trying out different stims and comparing them, especially as it relates to fat-loss, duration of energy, focus and other intangibles. I've taken just about every stim on the market, including;

1) Fat Smack
2) Clenbutrx Hardcore
3) Black Cats
4) White Lightening
5) Yellow Thunder
6) LG Rezolution

Along with a few other notable products, so I'll have something to compare them too. Stim junkies stay tuned!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am tuned into this. I avoided stimulants completely until I was sent a free tub of N2KTS and the extra drive and aggression in the gym has had me hooked ever since.

I haven't bought other products other than bulk caffeine and ephedrine but would like to see what else there is to offer. Stronger the better.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Staked, BDCC, welcome to the stim party. I decided that rather than wait until tomorrow (I'm impatient), that I would start early and so I popped one cap and decided to go for a bike ride, which ultimately led me to a soccer field close to my house where I performed H.I.I.T, for about 30 minutes, then finished off my cardio with another 30 minutes on the bike.

Stim/Energy/Focus: Realizing it's only my first day, I give it a 10/10.

I was able to perform at a high level of intensity. The energy it provides was/is steady, focused and consistent. From the time you take one tablet, it takes about 20 minutes before you "feel" it going to work, it climbs steadily from there. I was sweating within 15 minutes of taking it and had an incredible cardio workout. This is good stuff so far, also just to preface, I slept like crap last night, so for me to perform at a high level after a poor night's sleep is unusual, Dexaprine got me through it and then some.

Attachments

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Subb'd, SP!

I'm not a huge stimulant fan, but I certainly appreciate long-lasting, clean, energy. With that being said, have you experienced any jitters or cracked out effects thus far?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subb'd, SP!

I'm not a huge stimulant fan, but I certainly appreciate long-lasting, clean, energy. With that being said, have you experienced any jitters or cracked out effects thus far?
Hoopem, thanks for following along, and to answer your question, NO. The energy isn't a hit you in the face type of thing, it's more of a steady climb. It takes about 20 minutes to feel alert/awake, and it just builds from there. You'll sweat a ton and I also noticed that I was breathing a lot easier. Some stim products tend to cause a shortness of breath, at least for me. I didn't experience that with Dexaprine. I primarily take products like this not necessarily to get me through the day, but as a precardio booster and I have a very good feeling about this one, especially based on what I experienced today with my cardio routine.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stim Junkie here :D

Good luck Southpaw!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Southpaw, I would be interested in reading your comparisons on the other stimulants. I like to sample them before buying them to make sure they do the job I am looking for and have been offered samples from a couple of companies on here until it got to PM when they changed their mind on shipping to the UK.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Judge,Vaugh - thanks for following along. BDCC, I want to accurately gauge the effects of dexaprine for a few days, before I can draw any comparisons to other stim products. Yesterday was my first day on it, and I can tell you that I was sweating a ton within 20 minutes of taking my first cap and riding my bike, which I didn't experience as quickly with other stims. Also it doesn't hit you as hard upfront as some other stims that I've tried in the past, like White Lightening for example. I do, however, feel alert and awake within 20 minutes of dosing my first cap, and the energy just seems to build from there, a steady/consistent flow of energy, rather than a hit you in the face type of feeling. What stims have you tried BDCC? Chances are I've tried them too, so I can help you to make an informed comparison.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you're experiencing exactly what we aimed for. A strong stimulant that lasts all day long, but doesn't make you jittery.

Cant wait to see more!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be very kind, thank you.

I have not used a lot of stimulants so my history is pretty short, here is what I can remember which spans back about 6 years.

USN Xedra Cut
SAN Tight Xtreme (which formula, I don't know- I hate formula changes under the same name)
GAT Jet Fuel
Fusion Supplements Rocket Fuel
NTBM N2KTS
Caffeine 200mg tablets
Ephedrine 30mg tablets

I would like to move away from Ephedrine as the legal status is sketchy.

AX offered to send me Slim X samples but I PM'd them two or three times and they didn't reply once I gave them my email.
App Nut offered Lit Up when I asked in a thread about a sample but then said they can't ship to the UK once we were in PM.
Tried for a sample of APS stuff but same scenario regarding shipping to the UK.

UK companies have very poor imagination and their product line innovations are very slow. Cutting edge products are so few and far between it brings me here to companies who are constantly looking to improve on their product range. The obvious problem with this is samples are very few and far between unless I can get them from UK distributors when I place an order.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would be very kind, thank you.

I have not used a lot of stimulants so my history is pretty short, here is what I can remember which spans back about 6 years.

USN Xedra Cut
SAN Tight Xtreme (which formula, I don't know- I hate formula changes under the same name)
GAT Jet Fuel
Fusion Supplements Rocket Fuel
NTBM N2KTS
Caffeine 200mg tablets
Ephedrine 30mg tablets

I would like to move away from Ephedrine as the legal status is sketchy.

AX offered to send me Slim X samples but I PM'd them two or three times and they didn't reply once I gave them my email.
App Nut offered Lit Up when I asked in a thread about a sample but then said they can't ship to the UK once we were in PM.
Tried for a sample of APS stuff but same scenario regarding shipping to the UK.

UK companies have very poor imagination and their product line innovations are very slow. Cutting edge products are so few and far between it brings me here to companies who are constantly looking to improve on their product range. The obvious problem with this is samples are very few and far between unless I can get them from UK distributors when I place an order.
Completely understand where you're coming from and no need to thank me, but it is appreciated. I feel like this is what we all should be doing, to help other members make informed decisions. I like running both sponsored and unsponsored logs, this review falls into the latter. Based on the list you provided, these are products that I've ran in the past;

GAT Jet Fuel - Similar to VPX Redline. Energy is strong and the feeling of being mentally alert is also there. Fatloss was negligible. I put this product into the "energy" only category, as opposed to the fat loss/energy category.

Fusion Supplements Rocket Fuel - same as above

NTBM N2KTS- a stronger alternative to Jack3d, similar profile with stims dosed higher. Again strong energy, lasts approximately 4-5 hours, and I crashed from it.

Caffeine 200mg tablets - I have this in bulk for whenever I need a pick me up.

Ephedrine 30mg tablets - Ran in the past with great success, specifically for fatloss and as a precardio aid.

In terms of comparing Dexaprine to those products, I would say that upfront those products appear stronger, but their duration is much shorter. Dexaprine seemed to stay with me yesterday for a little over 8 hours, and I was sweating up a storm, which is what I want from a stim product, energy coupled with the potential for fatloss, if I put in the work. I feel confident so far about Dexaprine in that regard. Dexaprine also helps me to breath better when performing cardio, similar to ephedra.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In terms of comparing Dexaprine to those products, I would say that upfront those products appear stronger, but their duration is much shorter. Dexaprine seemed to say with me yesterday for a little over 8 hours, and I was sweating up a storm, which is what I want from a stim product, energy coupled with the potential for fatloss, if I put in the work. I feel confident so far about Dexaprine in that regard. Dexaprine also helps me to breath better when performing cardio, similar to ephedra.
Awesome!

Dexaprine hits me like a ton of bricks up front, but its the 8+ hour energy increase that made me fall in love with it as well.

The cardio effects don't surprise me considering our highly standardized theophylline is a potent bronchodilator.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Completely understand where you're coming from and no need to thank me, but it is appreciated. I feel like this is what we all should be doing, to help other members make informed decisions. I like running both sponsored and unsponsored logs, this review falls into the latter. Based on the list you provided, these are products that I've ran in the past;

GAT Jet Fuel - Similar to VPX Redline. Energy is strong and the feeling of being mentally alert is also there. Fatloss was negligible. I put this product into the "energy" only category, as opposed to the fat loss/energy category.

Fusion Supplements Rocket Fuel - same as above

NTBM N2KTS- a stronger alternative to Jack3d, similar profile with stims dosed higher. Again strong energy, lasts approximately 4-5 hours, and I crashed from it.

Caffeine 200mg tablets - I have this in bulk for whenever I need a pick me up.

Ephedrine 30mg tablets - Ran in the past with great success, specifically for fatloss and as a precardio aid.

In terms of comparing Dexaprine to those products, I would say that upfront those products appear stronger, but their duration is much shorter. Dexaprine seemed to stay with me yesterday for a little over 8 hours, and I was sweating up a storm, which is what I want from a stim product, energy coupled with the potential for fatloss, if I put in the work. I feel confident so far about Dexaprine in that regard. Dexaprine also helps me to breath better when performing cardio, similar to ephedra.
Very informative post and exactly what I was looking for, thank you.

If someone can rep Southpaw for me as I cannot do it again I would be grateful.

Best of luck with the log. :)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very informative post and exactly what I was looking for, thank you.

If someone can rep Southpaw for me as I cannot do it again I would be grateful.

Best of luck with the log. :)
Thank you, BDCC, I appreciate your support.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday, the Dexaprine didn't seem to hit me as hard as it's hitting me today. I took it about 2 hours ago and I feel like breaking into the monkey exhibit at the zoo and swinging around on the bars.

Vaughn, you think from cap to cap there may be a difference in strength?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday, the Dexaprine didn't seem to hit me as hard as it's hitting me today. I took it about 2 hours ago and I feel like breaking into the monkey exhibit at the zoo and swinging around on the bars.

Vaughn, you think from cap to cap there may be a difference in strength?
If there is, it is microgram to single milligram amounts, so no. The COA on this stuff came back perfect.

What it most likely is, is how much food you had in you yesterday compared to today. Did you eat less/different food today than you did yesterday?

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Very interested in this SP, wanted to score it at the intro price but needed to see some feedback first

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Orang, this will be the next "big" fat burner, guaranteed. Grab a bottle, if u don't like it, I'll replace with anything from the line.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If there is, it is microgram to single milligram amounts, so no. The COA on this stuff came back perfect.

What it most likely is, is how much food you had in you yesterday compared to today. Did you eat less/different food today than you did yesterday?
Vaughn, well admittedly I didn't sleep as well the night before. I performed H.I.I.T the day before as well, , so yesterday I ate more than usual (normal for me a day after intense workout). All I know is that I'm flying high now.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vaughn, well admittedly I didn't sleep as well the night before. I performed H.I.I.T the day before as well, , so yesterday I ate more than usual (normal for me a day after intense workout). All I know is that I'm flying high now.
Food intake will make quite a noticeable difference in how hard stims hit you.

To get the most "intense" effects from Dexaprine, take it on a completely empty stomach, and don't eat again for 45-60 minutes. Then you will know for sure just how strong Dexaprine really is :)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Food intake will make quite a noticeable difference in how hard stims hit you.

To get the most "intense" effects from Dexaprine, take it on a completely empty stomach, and don't eat again for 45-60 minutes. Then you will know for sure just how strong Dexaprine really is :)
That's exactly what I did this morning, and now I know! lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha don't say I didn't warn you! Ever banner/email has massive "CAUTION" signs all over it lol

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha don't say I didn't warn you! Ever banner/email has massive "CAUTION" signs all over it lol
Lol, I hear you. I take those "hardcore" and "underground" tags with a grain of salt (marketing). Reason being that I've taken many so called "hardcore" stims in the the past and found myself falling asleep an hour later, but so far the hype,especially based on how I feel now, is warranted.

socal2ks

socal2ks

Awards
Have you tried this with a preworkout product yet?

Im thinking mesomorph and dexaprine might be too much stim:trink26:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I have and use Mesomorph which is strong in it's own right, no way would I ever consider mixing these two.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Maybe for StackedCop or thebigT who are able to take crazy amounts of stims lol

Ya couldn't pay me enough money to try mixing them LOL

DNasteee

Awards
following...took my first dose this morning on empty stomach...took about 40mins to really feel something, but now I def have a nice clean focused energy at work, no sides so far....like you, I have taken just about everything under the sun at one point.

Goodluck with it.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
following...took my first dose this morning on empty stomach...took about 40mins to really feel something, but now I def have a nice clean focused energy at work, no sides so far....like you, I have taken just about everything under the sun at one point.

Goodluck with it.
Thank you and the same to you my friend.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Goodluck with it.
awesome! make sure to post up a review :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Southpaw, as someone who has given me the most comprehensive comparison on your stimulant usage would you mind doing the same with it's appetite suppressing effects please?

I only take stimulants prior to training and anything that kills my appetite afterwards is a hindrance to my goals. I try and find a happy medium between strong stimulation and minimal appetite suppression.

Thank you mate, much appreciated.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for updates southpaw!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
last post 4/27...you still alive brah?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vaughn, still kicking my friend. I got really busy at work the past few days and didn't have a chance to update as frequently. Since starting on Dexaprine, I've lost a 1lb. I've been taking Dexaprine, along with 1 cap of erase and 1 cap of Alpha-T2. I love this combination, as it covers all my bases for recomp.

BDCC, to answer your question, I've found that the appetite suppression is very strong with Dexaprine, especially within the first 6 hours of taking it. I have to force myself to eat, or even just to take in a shake and I'm use to eating every 2-2.5 hours on schedule. I'm loving Dexaprine so far!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Southpaw, as someone who has given me the most comprehensive comparison on your stimulant usage would you mind doing the same with it's appetite suppressing effects please?

I only take stimulants prior to training and anything that kills my appetite afterwards is a hindrance to my goals. I try and find a happy medium between strong stimulation and minimal appetite suppression.

Thank you mate, much appreciated.
BDCC, the appetite suppression is very strong my friend. I still manage to get in meals and/or shakes every 2 hours. It is very strong. I lost 1lb already and that's with a busy week and no change in diet/routine. Just the introduction of Dexaprine. Hopefully I answered your question my friend. Let me know if I can help with anything else.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very curious about this....good log so far, southpaw!!!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I thought dexaprine had claimed its first victim. Glad youre back SP

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bigt, thank you and happy to have you following along!

Orangutan, still here and kicking brother!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Decided to take off work last week for a much needed break, spending it with friends and family. I decided to limit my time on the comp/phone, and take a break from the tech world, hence my lack of updates. In any event, I've been on Dexaprine long enough to offer a valid evaluation of its effects/benefits. Here is my review thus far;

Energy: 10/10 - The energy provided from Dexaprine isn't a hit you in the face type of energy, although it is quite strong in it's own right, just a different type of feeling comparative to other stims that I've taken in the past. It takes about 20 minutes to begin to feel the effects upon taking your first dose. Dexaprine offers a steady, alert and focused feeling, lasting a little over 8 hours.

Focus: 9/10 Dexaprine isn't a nootropic persay, but it does offer enhanced focus, especially throughout an 8 hour workday.

Fatloss: 10/10 - I've been usinng Dexaprine early in the morning, specifically for my fasted cardio sessions. I've lost 3lbs in a little under two weeks, which is perfect for me. I sweat a ton while on Dexaprine and it takes less than 10 minutes to begin working up a sweat.

Value: 20/10 - I purchased 3 bottles which should last me roughly 6 months. This is an incredible value, considering the cost of other products in this category.

Summary: I highly recommend Dexaprine as it appears to cover all my bases regarding energy, focus, fatloss and value. This is an unsponsored review and if anyone has any questions, or anything to add, please feel free. Thanks.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Decided to take off work last week for a much needed break, spending it with friends and family. I decided to limit my time on the comp/phone, and take a break from the tech world, hence my lack of updates. In any event, I've been on Dexaprine long enough to offer a valid evaluation of its effects/benefits. Here is my review thus far;

Energy: 10/10 - The energy provided from Dexaprine isn't a hit you in the face type of energy, although it is quite strong in it's own right, just a different type of feeling comparative to other stims that I've taken in the past. It takes about 20 minutes to begin to feel the effects upon taking your first dose. Dexaprine offers a steady, alert and focused feeling, lasting a little over 8 hours.

Focus: 9/10 Dexaprine isn't a nootropic persay, but it does offer enhanced focus, especially throughout an 8 hour workday.

Fatloss: 10/10 - I've been usinng Dexaprine early in the morning, specifically for my fasted cardio sessions. I've lost 3lbs in a little under two weeks, which is perfect for me. I sweat a ton while on Dexaprine and it takes less than 10 minutes to begin working up a sweat.

Value: 20/10 - I purchased 3 bottles which should last me roughly 6 months. This is an incredible value, considering the cost of other products in this category.

Summary: I highly recommend Dexaprine as it appears to cover all my bases regarding energy, focus, fatloss and value. This is an unsponsored review and if anyone has any questions, or anything to add, please feel free. Thanks.
NICE! I wish I had the funds to jump on that $25 price now its up to like 35 fml

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NICE! I wish I had the funds to jump on that $25 price now its up to like 35 fml
I hear you. I bought it directly from I-Force during their presale, at 19.95 for 3 bottles. I couldn't pass that up!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe for StackedCop or thebigT who are able to take crazy amounts of stims lol

Ya couldn't pay me enough money to try mixing them LOL
I took Dexa yesterday morning at 6:30 AM, was wired until 4 PM (seriously wired) and then took Meso (3/4 scoop) at 4:45 PM. I sweat more than I ever have during a workout when I did this. I will have to stock the Meso once I start the Dexaprine as I could seriously see dehydration being a big issue since the gym I workout in is hot as all get out.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took Dexa yesterday morning at 6:30 AM, was wired until 4 PM (seriously wired) and then took Meso (3/4 scoop) at 4:45 PM. I sweat more than I ever have during a workout when I did this. I will have to stock the Meso once I start the Dexaprine as I could seriously see dehydration being a big issue since the gym I workout in is hot as all get out.
I take in close to a gallon of water just when I'm working out. I sweat a ton on Dexaprine. Meso is awesome, you won't find a better PWO for strength gains (that come quickly) on the market.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review!

Looks like a great product!