Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Congrats again brother. Im glad youre excited. feedback was much appreciated.
feedback was easy, skeletal balm is a great product-and i was happy to share my exprience with it.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
well honestly i was touched that you shared some with your dad. we train and train and train and its for ourselves and we often dont think about the people who raised us, i mean hell were so wrapped up in living our lives but its nice to know that he benefited from it as well, knowing that supplements are not easy on the wallet, no matter the price. i see them as added bonuses.. So cheers again to that brotha!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well honestly i was touched that you shared some with your dad. we train and train and train and its for ourselves and we often dont think about the people who raised us, i mean hell were so wrapped up in living our lives but its nice to know that he benefited from it as well, knowing that supplements are not easy on the wallet, no matter the price. i see them as added bonuses.. So cheers again to that brotha!
actually it is my father in law. when he served in korea he got frostbite real bad. 4 years ago he had his right leg amputated above the knee due to poor circulation. 8 months ago they amputated his toes on his left foot, they also inserted baloon in his upper thigh to create more circulation in his foot. his visiting nurse was doing 1 change a day and i was doing 1 change until 2 months ago when the va cancelled the nurse, and i have been doing both changes since then. it is the area that they inserted the baloon that troubles him-the skeletal balm worked so well he gave me the money to buy a 2nd bottle. i am trying my best to help save his one good leg left, but an ulcer has developed on his achilles tendon- the doctor says i am doing a good job, and the gratitude my father in law gives me is worth way more than money.