Mate’s given me some Supps to try. Any feedback on this stack please

JStats

Awards
I’ve been given a quite a few supplements to try from a friend, he’s opening store and wants me to try some for a few weeks and give my honest opinion as a review. I take an ECA stack 3 times a day, Creatine and 5mg of Melatonin a day at the moment, with what he’s given me to try and what I already take. Is the a) safe and b) is it going to work as a stack or should somethings not be taken with others because they’ll cancel themselves out etc. so heres potentially my day:

7am - ECA, B12, 100mg CoQ10, Multivitamin,
10am - ECA, 1000mg Ashwaganda, 1g L-Carnitine,
1pm - ECA, 1g L-Carnitine
4pm - 1g L-Carnitine, Creatine
7-7.30pm - 1g L-Carnitine
10/10pm - 500mg GABA, 300mg Magnesium, 2g Glycine, 1g Inositol, 5mg Melatonin

Could this be overkill? Thanks for any responses.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've never run the ECA but everything here looks pretty mild to me. the carnitine I assume is an oral liquid dose? I assume the goal here is cutting weight and/or maintaining based upon your previous threads? @sns8778 has taught me a bit about ashwaganda and I have found he's right that not all products sold as ashwaganda have the same quality/potency. I see it sold for many uses, libido seems to be a popular one. the magnesium + melatonin might be an interesting combo for you. when I mix ZMA with melatonin I wake up groggy. I do better with one or the other.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've never run the ECA but everything here looks pretty mild to me. the carnitine I assume is an oral liquid dose? I assume the goal here is cutting weight and/or maintaining based upon your previous threads? @sns8778 has taught me a bit about ashwaganda and I have found he's right that not all products sold as ashwaganda have the same quality/potency. I see it sold for many uses, libido seems to be a popular one. the magnesium + melatonin might be an interesting combo for you. when I mix ZMA with melatonin I wake up groggy. I do better with one or the other.
Yeah, its not about the mg. of Ashwagandha but about the type and constituents in it. Seeing a high dosage is normally a dead giveaway that there's not enough active in one to help a lot because for example, KSM-66, the most clinically researched form, the top level dose is 695 mg. from what I've seen. I like KSM-66 and Sensoril, but I personally won't use any generic Ashwagandha because even the Indian government issued an advisory against a lot of generic forms containing parts of the plan that it shouldn't.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
ECA as in Ephedrine Caff Asprin? or a product by the name of ECA?
Maybe try one ECA in the AM or PWO and taper up to 3 x a day as you get used to it.
Overkill ? probably not. But I stay away from melatonin personally. Zinc Magnesium and GABA seem plenty for sleep, maybe the Ashwaganda before bed unless youre using it alongside the stims to quell anxiety.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What are the benefits from inositol? My educated brothers

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are the benefits from inositol? My educated brothers
There are several types of inositol so it actually depends on the type.

For regular Inositol, I'm not aware of any weight lifting benefits; but there would be some general health ones.

IP6 is the form most commonly associated with bodybuilding type benefits, but is much more rare than regular Inositol. We do normally offer it but have been out of stock on it for awhile. We'll get it back in, it just has kept getting other things bumped in front of it.