Sorry I have been MIA!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been in EMT school the last few months and trying to focus on the books. I took my final tonight and passed with a 95! and finished with a 95 average from all the exams and quizes. I had to keep focus, and sorry if I didnt give 100%. This was my first step to branch my personal training experience to the health care world. I plan to now take this and pursure nursing like my brother Trauma1. It's a very stable carear in todays mess, and helpfull way to give back everyday. It may take a few years and im 29 now, but I'm going for it no matter what. I thank Chuck for all the support he gave me, and glad I work for a company that I not only fully believe it in regards to out line of products, but the personal support that only comes from friends.

Get Diesel Nutrition blew me away when it started, and I only watched it grow faster than I could have imagined. We give bodybuilders the most amazing natural way to make very real progress. I have been natural for coming up on a year only because I saw very real things happen when I first started using DTH. I begged Chuck to be a part of Get Diesel After logging 2 bottles of DTH, and was blown away where I stood. Then the preworkout supplements like R4W came out, and just knew this was a very upcoming company. This was before Nos Ether , JP8, dt2010, sunami, ether tabs, ncp, and a few others came out.

Soon DTP hits and will be imo one of the best thought out products to hit in a long time. I remember talking to Chuck when he was planning this a few months ago, and gave my feedback, and I truely believe this has ALL the best of everything in terms of making DTH a very progressive thing. DTH needed NO help to be the most amazing thing I ever used, or I wouldnt be giving my full support to it. Every time I call Chuck the guy cant stop talking about about like 10 new things he has in store, and that is something that makes a great company. Progression, and always making things the best they can be. Bringing new things to the supplement world, and knowing that they are productive products. None of Chucks line need a 4 page write up claiming better results that d-bol, or brainwashing. Chuck and I are very real people, we dont front a fake personality, and that makes it a company that wants you to be at our level, and like real people, appreciate real world feedback. Yes at times we speak from out hearts, and that may upset some, but thats because we dont want to be compared to drones that say whatever you want to hear. We dont need to be anything but real because its in our hearts and we believe in personally what we offer to the bodybuilding comminity. I thank all those that give feedback , and continue to support Get Diesel.

Thanks to all my buddies on AM for support with my life plans, and I encourage you to pm me if you need help with training, diet, or whatever. I live my life around training and my love to do it. I went to a very intense Personal Training school that helped me put it all in perspective. I am here to help as this is something I know I have a purpose to do.

~ TripDog

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to have you back bro. Good luck in your career, stability is the key.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear man! I knew you were gonna knock it out of the park. I didn't get your message until i woke up for work this morning at 4am and didn't want to bother ya that early :) Congratulations and buckle up for the ride of your life only known as Mursing!

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations Trip! Good Luck Bro on your new career! Glad too see ya back!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Congrats and good luck in the field of nursing. My wife has decided she wanted a career change at the age of 30 and she's half way through her nursing classes now. From what I can see, it's very time demanding. Good luck and I know you'll pass with flying colors.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Awesome to see ya back in full force again man!! All the best with the new career!!!

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Trip!! If you want something you gotta go and get it. Good luck

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome job on doing so well with EMT school. It's good to hear you have aspirations for nursing. You should look into being a nurse anesthetist. It's a bad ass job and they make bank. You'd end up making more $$ than Trauma when gets NP.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear man! I knew you were gonna knock it out of the park. I didn't get your message until i woke up for work this morning at 4am and didn't want to bother ya that early :) Congratulations and buckle up for the ride of your life only known as Mursing!
Thanks Jay, yea 4am is a tad early for my world lol!

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
GL bro with you career. Hope you love it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DON'T DO IT!! :)

I kid - I'm just an old burnout now i guess, haha. I'm proud of you kid. You're a very intelligent and dedicated individual. You'll accomplish anything you set your mind to. I'm not going to lie; at times i truly hate mursing for ways you'll soon understand, but the decent money and job security keep me in it. I'm at the point now though were i've paid my dues and moved on up into a supervisor/patient care management role. Once i finish school though, i'll be happy with the practitoner mindset and practice. It'll be a long road, so i'm on a journey with you. :006:

I'm always here to help along the way. ;)

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work on the EMT. I'm going to have to text you bullshit more often now that you have more free time.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I kid - I'm just an old burnout now i guess, haha. I'm proud of you kid. You're a very intelligent and dedicated individual. You'll accomplish anything you set your mind to. I'm not going to lie; at times i truly hate mursing for ways you'll soon understand, but the decent money and job security keep me in it. I'm at the point now though were i've paid my dues and moved on up into a supervisor/patient care management role. Once i finish school though, i'll be happy with the practitoner mindset and practice. It'll be a long road, so i'm on a journey with you. :006:

Thanks kid, still trying to get my world in check, but I know I got options to do things. I'm still figuring it all out though.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work on the EMT. I'm going to have to text you bullshit more often now that you have more free time.
Thanks T, havent heard from u in like months son, thought you finally od'd on heroin lol!!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Worst thing my buddy told me was the "Code Brown," lol. All the best man, you worked hard and deserve it!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Help him navigate the treacherous trail that is nursing. ie. going directly to ICU for the critical care experience and then jumping into nurse anesthetist etc. for the real cool job and money.

Trip - Stay away from the med surg ward!!

Ps. T - I've began taking my prerequisites for PA

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Help him navigate the treacherous trail that is nursing. ie. going directly to ICU for the critical care experience and then jumping into nurse anesthetist etc. for the real cool job and money.

Trip - Stay away from the med surg ward!!

Ps. T - I've began taking my prerequisites for PA
The money is very good in anesthesia, and i'd be good at it, but i'd be bored out of my mind doing it. I'm just not an ICU nurse either.

There's an old saying in emergency nursing; you're either an E.R. nurse, or you're a nurse that works in the E.R. There are WAY more nurses' that work in the E.R. than true E.R. nurses.

I love the variety of complaints/injuries, mystery, addrenalin, making quick decisions, and the fact i only see a given patient for 3-4 hours before admitting them, or discharging them home; then i get something new. I guess i'm ADHD in ways, but my whole mindset has always been that of an E.R. nurse: prioritize your patients, your tasks, and your time. That is where you learn to discern your true E.R. nurses from the rest.

Don't get me wrong - there are quite a few very cool areas of nursing, and i'm not putting emergency nursing on a pedastal; it's just what i was meant to do.

I wish you all the best in your quest for PA as well, man! :D

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The money is very good in anesthesia, and i'd be good at it, but i'd be bored out of my mind doing it. I'm just not an ICU nurse either.

There's an old saying in emergency nursing; you're either an E.R. nurse, or you're a nurse that works in the E.R. There are WAY more nurses' that work in the E.R. than true E.R. nurses.

I love the variety of complaints/injuries, mystery, addrenalin, making quick decisions, and the fact i only see a given patient for 3-4 hours before admitting them, or discharging them home; then i get something new. I guess i'm ADHD in ways, but my whole mindset has always been that of an E.R. nurse: prioritize your patients, your tasks, and your time. That is where you learn to discern your true E.R. nurses from the rest.

Don't get me wrong - there are quite a few very cool areas of nursing, and i'm not putting emergency nursing on a pedastal; it's just what i was meant to do.

I wish you all the best in your quest for PA as well, man! :D
Oh, I dislike almost all of nursing, been there and done that and I wasn't even getting paid for it. A Navy Corpsman taking primary of 6 patients for a 12hr shift on a cardiothoracic/vascular/ent ward. ENOUGH! but anesthesia would be the sh*t. I just don't want to do nursing again to get there. ha.

If I don't get picked up through the militaries PA program I'll get out and go to Texas Tech, I just need to have 66hrs of prereqs, but no degree, and being a Navy Corpsman I'm a shoe in. 27 months to a Masters. This all depends on of course if I do not make special amphibious reconnaissance corpsman.

Trip, don't take all this neg talk to the heart. You are on a good path and I'm excited for you.