Sorry been a bit MIA

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
After coming to Iraq it's taken a bit of time to adjust and get into the swing of things and having time for it. Sorry i've been a bit scarce lately and apologize but i'm here now :)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aaah, whatever, lazy!! ;)

j/k. Tis all good, man. We've been holding down the fort for ya here. And by holding it down, I mean posting up borderline NSFW images of blonde-on-goat action.

Take care over there, J. :cheers:

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
You just watch your ass. These monkey's have managed to keep everything from falling apart.

Thank you for your service!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back Jay!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After coming to Iraq it's taken a bit of time to adjust and get into the swing of things and having time for it. Sorry i've been a bit scarce lately and apologize but i'm here now :)
How have you been brotha, it's been a while.:fing02:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is going a lot better than was expected but a desert is still a desert, I suppose lol. Dropped 34 pounds so far and still have 15 weeks to drop a lot more before i get my first vacation break.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
watch your back and be safe out there... thanks for what you do!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is going a lot better than was expected but a desert is still a desert, I suppose lol. Dropped 34 pounds so far and still have 15 weeks to drop a lot more before i get my first vacation break.
34lbs!!! your going to have to write a diet book when you get back man. Call it The Desert Diet. good luck out there bud and like everyone is saying stay safe.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jay!!!

Good to see all is well, mang. We need to catch up soon.

You need any products to contribute to your progress? Let me know, because Primordial Performance would be more than happy to help you out, buddy.

Be good and stay safe!

-John

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks brother! Yeah, we need to catch up. I should be good to go until my break but i'll definitely let ya know!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you around as well, Mrs. G. ;)

How goes it?

-John
im doing super good! just work, relaxing with the hubby and obsessing over starcraft (i need a more productive hobby). how is your wifey and little one doing??

so much has changed around here!