something I have found to be outstanding...

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys/Gals,

I have been getting a lot of messages as of late asking what I use in terms of supps for cutting down for my contests. Being that The NP portion of this site gets a ton of traffic, I figured I would let you dieters in on something that I have really enjoyed excellent results from. For about a week now, I have been using the well known Melting Point/Sesamin stack and it absolutely works. I have read both positive and negative feedback on this one, and I tend to have the opinion that if you are following a contest prep diet/training regimen, you will experience almost unbelievable results. I just wanted to share this with everyone because I feel that, for the most part, many dieters aren't really dieting as they should, and they tend to blame supplements as marketing scams rather than getting the type of results that this type of stack is capable of. Just my opinion.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know if there is a stack sale, but if not let me put one together.

I just spent the weekend hanging out with the DS team at the Olympia, and you will be seeing a lot more teamups with them.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasn't saying there was a stack...I was just pointing out that the Melting Point was on sale for about half price and that a two bottles of Sesamin were only $5 more than the price of one. Sorry if I confused anybody.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If there is not a stack yet, give me a few minutes :)

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A low dose combo of Melting Point and sesamin (4 and 4) had very good results in the cholesterol department (for me). My levels are normally quite high (regardless of diet etc), and even with a highter BF the readings were better than my previous "best" which was at my lowest BF%.

TSC

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
grexx, what dosages are you running on the melting point and sesamin, how many caps each?

Thanks

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
6 melting point/day (spread into 2 caps 3X/day and 3 sesamin, 1 with each dose of MP.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
i had good results with the sesamin/camp combo, but i will definately give this combo a go next cut down. i loved the sesamin.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used it a while back and had good results. Right now my supp budget only allows a couple of items or I would still have some.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
TTA is amazing stuff. I've yet to stack it with Sesamin, but I won't have any reason to cut down for a while.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There's also studies on how TTA can help the body replicate mitochondria to aid in the lipolytic effect.. Do a search for it, trust me, it's pretty cool.. ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
God I wish my raws would hurry and get here....I have a fantastic fat burner design coming out.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
God I wish my raws would hurry and get here....I have a fantastic fat burner design coming out.
Lemme know when it does, ill scoop some up from ya bros at nutra!

What about TTA, Raspberry Ketones, Forskolin, and GTE or somethin like that? Holy crap. :lol: