someone wants me to PERFORM (sponsored)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
got lucky again last night. did a good enough job that the g/f's lips turned numb :D that's a sign of doing it right. tried to get her interested in a repeat performance maybe an hour later but she declined :(

recovery is definitely "up". will see how my luck is tonight.
Now that is a classic statement LMFAO!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got lucky again last night. did a good enough job that the g/f's lips turned numb :D that's a sign of doing it right. tried to get her interested in a repeat performance maybe an hour later but she declined :(

recovery is definitely "up". will see how my luck is tonight.
welcome to my world. :dunno:
i think crowler may be working on a female libido enhancer-lets hope:fingersx:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
welcome to my world. :dunno:
i think crowler may be working on a female libido enhancer-lets hope:fingersx:
Or a Bowlegged women's help line!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That she can still walk 12 steps??

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is like a second Honeymoon for you guys these days!!:booty:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
update. got pseudo lucky tonight.

to make a pun, the best thing about a BJ - 15 minutes of silence :) that's it for tonight. slightly increased stamina noted.... ahh, those extra minutes of quiet...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

to make a pun, the best thing about a BJ - 15 minutes of silence :) that's it for tonight. slightly increased stamina noted.... ahh, those extra minutes of quiet...
hahaha, i figure that's why some women don't like to do it, lol.:argue:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
the hardest part is trying to pay attention when they talk about nothing. argh!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the hardest part is trying to pay attention when they talk about nothing. argh!
that's when the conversation includes a lot of yeah, unhuh, right, ok.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

LMAO!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

One of the rare times I'm actually concerned about what they are doing with their mouth.:shhh:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
One of the rare times I'm actually concerned about what they are doing with their mouth.:shhh:
I call it the mute button. When she goes down there, it shuts me up for awhile.

lulz.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
update :)

got lucky yesterday, two performances back to back. runtime 65-70 minutes :)

got lucky tonight once. stamina was really interesting, so i'll note the weirdness, though its probably TMI for most of you. did our thing, finished in 30 minutes. G/F wanted "one more", and i kept going for a couple more minutes to satisfy her.

the only reason i'm posting this, is i know damned well when mr happy is done, the show is supposed to be over.

so far, my drive isn't really any higher than usual, though being able to go more than once a day and the going for a few minutes after i'm done is something worth noting. again, sorry if its TMI for you guys, but anything that obviously relates to the product should and will be noted.

i'm waiting for another weird face post AZ.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
update :)

got lucky yesterday, two performances back to back. runtime 65-70 minutes :)

got lucky tonight once. stamina was really interesting, so i'll note the weirdness, though its probably TMI for most of you. did our thing, finished in 30 minutes. G/F wanted "one more", and i kept going for a couple more minutes to satisfy her.

the only reason i'm posting this, is i know damned well when mr happy is done, the show is supposed to be over.

so far, my drive isn't really any higher than usual, though being able to go more than once a day and the going for a few minutes after i'm done is something worth noting. again, sorry if its TMI for you guys, but anything that obviously relates to the product should and will be noted.

i'm waiting for another weird face post AZ.
Performance is probably the most important factor to our ladies. It is great if you can go 3 times a day(great for us guys)but being able to hang in a little longer and really pleasing her keeps her coming back.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Performance is probably the most important factor to our ladies. It is great if you can go 3 times a day(great for us guys)but being able to hang in a little longer and really pleasing her keeps her coming back.
you know, its the weirdest thing. i don't get the test booster feeling of "lets go" 7x per week or anything like that, but when its time to get down to business, there's more performances.

its almost like i'm not getting the horny effect of perform, but there's never a time i'm not "in the mood" if that makes any sense.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you know, its the weirdest thing. i don't get the test booster feeling of "lets go" 7x per week or anything like that, but when its time to get down to business, there's more performances.

its almost like i'm not getting the horny effect of perform, but there's never a time i'm not "in the mood" if that makes any sense.
Makes sense to me.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
got my 35 minutes of cardio in :)

what can i say, i feel great today. the "O" was one of the most intense i've ever had. stamina 5-10 minutes longer than average, so i'd call it a good day. i think perform has built up in my system, and today was for lack of a better phrase "unusually awesome".

i'm trying not to get graphic and still describe what this product does, which is IMO a tricky thing. :thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
got my 35 minutes of cardio in :)

what can i say, i feel great today. the "O" was one of the most intense i've ever had. stamina 5-10 minutes longer than average, so i'd call it a good day. i think perform has built up in my system, and today was for lack of a better phrase "unusually awesome".

i'm trying not to get graphic and still describe what this product does, which is IMO a tricky thing. :thumbsup:
Keep having those awesome days!!!!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
should i switch over to 4x right before activities, or keep it 2x am 2x pm?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
update. again, last night. somewhere over half an hour. this is the second day in a row that the "O" just felt better, more intense, and if possible longer lasting.

still no increased drive, but rather the knowledge that i could "perform" again at a moments notice.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
update. again, last night. somewhere over half an hour. this is the second day in a row that the "O" just felt better, more intense, and if possible longer lasting.

still no increased drive, but rather the knowledge that i could "perform" again at a moments notice.
I love intense.:)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love it in tents too!

Heh??? :think:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
AZ, you're an odd cookie.....

update : got lucky again last night. 35 minutes or so. very pleasurable "O", moreso than a normal one. so far what i've noticed is :

5 minute increase on stamina
more pleasurable "O". noticeable around the 2.5 week mark
ability to go a second time in one night

g/f wasn't up for a repeat performance last night :(

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AZ, you're an odd cookie.....

update : got lucky again last night. 35 minutes or so. very pleasurable "O", moreso than a normal one. so far what i've noticed is :

5 minute increase on stamina
more pleasurable "O". noticeable around the 2.5 week mark
ability to go a second time in one night

g/f wasn't up for a repeat performance last night :(
Sounds good except for the 2nd round thing.:)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
You think this could be a staple?
if my g/f had a drive around 6-7x per week, it would definitely help me keep up with her, that's for damned sure. for 20 bucks and knowing i could and have gone twice in one night, its not a bad deal :)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
update

had some angry makeup sex yesterday :) stamina was noted, and one of the most memorable sexual experiences i've had in over a year. 35+ minutes, not quite 40 though.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
update

had some angry makeup sex yesterday :) stamina was noted, and one of the most memorable sexual experiences i've had in over a year. 35+ minutes, not quite 40 though.
arguing again?

lol.

get it sun!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
dang, she fights all the time, and she's on medical MJ. i mean, does anyone know someone who picks fights while stoned?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
dang, she fights all the time, and she's on medical MJ. i mean, does anyone know someone who picks fights while stoned?
ummm,

NO. :)

Got your hands full there brah.

lulz.

There ALL crazy. Just how crazy can you take it?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cannot say I do either. If I were stoned and someone picked a fight I would stay kicked backed and say whatever bro Or girly girl LOL.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
yeah, she's the only person i've met who can pick a fight and actually start swinging while on medical MJ. still, it makes for fun nighttime activities, so its kind of like a "pick your battles" thing for me.... great sex, or irritating arguments....

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
yeah, she's the only person i've met who can pick a fight and actually start swinging while on medical MJ. still, it makes for fun nighttime activities, so its kind of like a "pick your battles" thing for me.... great sex, or irritating arguments....
A fisty one, awesome!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Errr...you mean feisty, right? LOL...