SNS DAA powder? Estrogen balancer needed??

CariSma

Awards
I see a lot of people recommending needing a product like Erase to be used with SNS DAA to help balance or reduce estrogen based problems?
Any input on this?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
depends on how long your running it, typically no but erase is a good addition

CariSma

Awards
Lets say I did 4 weeks stand alone on DAA and USn anabolic. Then after that add into the mix erase and continue the DAA with some anabeta. Sound good?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
nothing wrong with that

CariSma

Awards
Thank you fellas, I've managed to increase from 29% mm to 40%mm in 16 weeks by diet and nitro tech alone but want a helping hand. I train alone but go as hard as I can safely. To failure sometimes and my legs have the bruises to prove it. I have seen a change but would like more. But will erase be best on a bulk or cut? I'd prefer to plan for ahead. I have 4kg or USN anabolic muscle fuel being delivered tomorrow so that will help. I stick my macros in the week and have a little blowout at weekends.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see a lot of people recommending needing a product like Erase to be used with SNS DAA to help balance or reduce estrogen based problems?
Any input on this?
The "estrogen problems" are terribly overstated~primarily pushed by a company that saw DAA hurt their Test booster sales.:(

CariSma

Awards
Thank you this is the case in so many market sectors. I tried to order some tonight from an google shopping site but having issues with shipping details being accepted. I will be up and running soon. I see a lot of DAA style products covering their asses and stating this product MAY increase. I'm sure results vary but what are the mean or average increase? Anyone know?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The "estrogen problems" are terribly overstated~primarily pushed by a company that saw DAA hurt their Test booster sales.:(
^this although inhibit e or erase along with daa would be pretty sweet.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
^this although inhibit e or erase along with daa would be pretty sweet.
Haha if he can find Inhibit-E.... I think adding Erase is a great idea. Honestly, dosing 1 ED would be fine to combat any "estrogen problems"...

I'd run 6 weeks @ 3g day, no need to load.

It'd look like

Week 1:3g DAA, 1 Erase AM
Week 2:3g DAA, 1 Erase AM
Week 3:3g DAA, 1 Erase AM
Week 4:3g DAA, 1 Erase AM
Week 5:3g DAA, 1 Erase AM
Week 6:3g DAA, 1 Erase AM

If adding in Anabeta, I'd add that in Week 4-Week 8...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase/AIs dont just act as a preventative for estrogen sides on DAA...they make it more effective. Less of your 40% increased testosterone will convert to estrogen...and will be left as testosterone

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase/AIs dont just act as a preventative for estrogen sides on DAA...they make it more effective. Less of your 40% increased testosterone will convert to estrogen...and will be left as testosterone
Yeps to this. Best natty bulk I ran was probably on erase/daa.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just so it can bind to shbg and become inactive! :p

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
now you gotta supp with divanil! getting expensive in here, a test booster + an AI + a SHBG supp! this is getting TOTALLY ouf of hand! :D OH, and better hope DAA does not raise your prolactin, then we are taking about another plethora of support supps!
DAA + Activate Xtreme would provide all of those (pZole = AI, Divanil = binds to SHBG, L-Dopa = prolactin control).

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
now you gotta supp with divanil! getting expensive in here, a test booster + an AI + a SHBG supp! this is getting TOTALLY ouf of hand! :D OH, and better hope DAA does not raise your prolactin, then we are taking about another plethora of support supps!
haha, awesome post