SNS Creatinol O Phosphate Now Available!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what if i can get like 38472245892455 people to sign a petition .. u think cel would bring back stano, form, and dplex ??

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what if i can get like 38472245892455 people to sign a petition .. u think cel would bring back stano, form, and dplex ??
Hmmmm, I'll be one to sign for sure ;)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it's worth a shot.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
HAHA. I think everyone would sign it, but I'm 1000% sure the answer would be "no".

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Is CEL still around? Pardon the ignorance

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HAHA. I think everyone would sign it, but I'm 1000% sure the answer would be "no".
i just drank focusXT with some x0tra choline .. will not take no for an answer lol

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
i just drank focusXT with some x0tra choline .. will not take no for an answer lol
Zoned in and ready to start making the petition lol

deh707

Awards
extra choline citrate? what difference do u notice when taking FXT alone versus FXT + extra choline?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
extra choline citrate? what difference do u notice when taking FXT alone versus FXT + extra choline?
I jus did half a serving, nothing to ordinary .. focusXT alone works great .. so id just be switching it up an stuff

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Focus XT already full-doses the choline so I wouldn't add extra

deh707

Awards
Focus XT already full-doses the choline so I wouldn't add extra
Noted.

by the way, does SNS have any plans on producing the other racetams? (Ani,Oxi, Pram)

and what's your current study stack looking like now a days? I remember a few of your posts on study stacks on other forums. Really useful stuff. I've just been using 2g piracetam + FXT + glucuronolactone with satisfying results.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Noted.

by the way, does SNS have any plans on producing the other racetams? (Ani,Oxi, Pram)

and what's your current study stack looking like now a days? I remember a few of your posts on study stacks on other forums. Really useful stuff. I've just been using 2g piracetam + FXT + glucuronolactone with satisfying results.
No plans for any of those racetams :(.

My study stack consists of a variety of elements right now as I'm getting very little sleep due to a looming thesis...

Twice daily:

1 scoop focus xt or 2g choline citrate
1g ALCAR
50mcg Hup A
3g Piracetam
750mg Aniracetam

And then, in the dead of night (3 or 4 AM), I'll take a scoop of Craze as it seems to put off sleep and induce wakefulness for hours.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

My study stack consists of a variety of elements right now as I'm getting very little sleep due to a looming thesis...

Twice daily:

1g ALCAR
50mcg Hup A
3g Piracetam
750mg Aniracetam

And then, in the dead of night (3 or 4 AM), I'll take a scoop of Craze as it seems to put off sleep and induce wakefulness for hours.
This is why I pick your brain bro :)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read that the COP stuff makes you poo a lot.
Cops tend to have that effect on bad guys when they get caught red handed. :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Twice daily:

1g ALCAR
50mcg Hup A
3g Piracetam
750mg Aniracetam

don't forget the crack Cooper ;) kidding kidding

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established

Twice daily:

1g ALCAR
50mcg Hup A
3g Piracetam
750mg Aniracetam

im going to try that with Craze as im in a similar boat as you.

andy148lbs

Awards
cant find SNS COP what gives??found at shady looking site and after google search fk that.....any idea when nutra's getting it or direct from SNS?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cant find SNS COP what gives??found at shady looking site and after google search fk that.....any idea when nutra's getting it or direct from SNS?
Left you a message in your user CP.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
They should have it soon, but there are quality retailers who have it already.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my bottle in and can't wait to start using it next week.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my bottle in and can't wait to start using it next week.
I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my two bottles as well. Can't wait to test it myself :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
loving this COP w/ agmatine .. no preworkout drinks needed at my mind

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

dsohei

Awards
what's the real dosing for the sns COP? do we want 1-2g pre workout (or throughout the day if too much at once gives us GI distress?)

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what's the real dosing for the sns COP? do we want 1-2g pre workout (or throughout the day if too much at once gives us GI distress?)
Start at 1g, work your way up to 2g all pre-wo. Typically what I've dosed, but I have seen higher.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I dose 2g pre, and haven't ever noticed any GI distress.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did 6 grams today stacked with Jack3d. Not S.N.S. brand though but I'm sure S.N.S is good too. Great endurance.
Compared to a lower dose, that much better?

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting this again next month with alcar stack .. Time to build up that cardio for sum football :)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've noticed some GI distress at times.
Taking it with food helps though, but off the bat in the morning is a no no for me

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've noticed some GI distress at times.
Taking it with food helps though, but off the bat in the morning is a no no for me
I got some cop and have been hanging on to it but I'm going to try it before my basketball games and see if it helps.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm lowering my dosage down to 4 grams, going through my caps way too fast. Wondering if I should take COP every day as opposed to only on training days?.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm lowering my dosage down to 4 grams, going through my caps way too fast. Wondering if I should take COP every day as opposed to only on training days?.
Training days to make it last.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But what is best in regards to effectiveness of the cop? 2g everyday either with breakfasts or pre workout?
I haven't heard of any dosing protocols outside of pre-wo.

If someone else has, feel free to weigh in. Coop may have some more insight to this.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
But what is best in regards to effectiveness of the cop? 2g everyday either with breakfasts or pre workout?
I always recommend dosing pre-workout.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ordered sum last night .. Can't wait to start this again