SNS Creatinol O Phosphate Now Available!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been splitting my doses to 1g 2 times daily. One at noon and 1g pre workout.
Looks like I gotta change this up and dose the 2g pre-workout and only on training days. Been dosing on off days as well :p

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Took one cap of SNS COP yesterday morning on an empty stomach...then had coffee.

DON'T do this. I repeat, Do NOT do this unless you really need gastric emptying in your life.

With meals from now on, FTW.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took one cap of SNS COP yesterday morning on an empty stomach...then had coffee.

DON'T do this. I repeat, Do NOT do this unless you really need gastric emptying in your life.

With meals from now on, FTW.
that's odd...I routinely wake up, then take 4 caps COP w/my preWO & train fasted...never had any issues...

Unrelated: Anyone ever experiment past 2g/COP preWO...say 3...4g's? experiences?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that's odd...I routinely wake up, then take 4 caps COP w/my preWO & train fasted...never had any issues...

Unrelated: Anyone ever experiment past 2g/COP preWO...say 3...4g's? experiences?

I have been taking 4g pre-workout for over a month now. I think it's either stopped working or I've gotten used to the effects.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I have been taking 4g pre-workout for over a month now. I think it's either stopped working or I've gotten used to the effects.
Think of it like creatine (even though it's not): it's enhancing performance and if you take it consistently, it keeps you in that performance-enhanced state. You really won't notice what it was doing for you until you go off it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Think of it like creatine (even though it's not): it's enhancing performance and if you take it consistently, it keeps you in that performance-enhanced state. You really won't notice what it was doing for you until you go off it.
Maybe I should lower the dosage to just 2 grams then to make the bottles last a bit longer?.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah because when I first started taking it I was amazed at the increase in endurance. I guess it's still there but I'm just used to it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yep, also noticed the COP enhancement feel kinda diminishing. Haven't had the GI issue again so maybe it was not COP-related. Been taking 2 grams per day.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
This product def interests me however I have and always have had a poor stomach. Lots of supps bother my stomach, ie, give me the shxts etc. I do have hope with this product since it is made by SNS. Would love to hear some more feedback..sj

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
This product def interests me however I have and always have had a poor stomach. Lots of supps bother my stomach, ie, give me the shxts etc. I do have hope with this product since it is made by SNS. Would love to hear some more feedback..sj
Ive never had any gastrointestinal discomfort from COP.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Ive never had any gastrointestinal discomfort from COP.
Thanks bro. What kind of results have you got overall. I just heard that mcc is being discontinued so pretty bummed about that..sj

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do you guys prefer COP over BA? I suppose COP has a different MOA than BA. COP = more an ATP booster then BA I'm assuming.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you guys prefer COP over BA? I suppose COP has a different MOA than BA. COP = more an ATP booster then BA I'm assuming.
I generally don't take beta alanine unless it's in a multi-ingredient product I'm trying anyway.

I do take COP, as it has some nifty buffering and metabolic effects.

The research on COP is unfortunately somewhat out of date, as it was mainly targeted for cardioprotective effects and other more effective compounds were discovered shortly thereafter for that goal so research funding dried up.

I'd look forward to some new research on the ingredient as it gains popularity in supplementation again.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I prefer BA personally, I think its the tingles haha. But I use COP on a pretty regular basis as well.