SNS Agmatine Capsule Samples!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I listed names on the last page,i will pick more in the future, keep your eyes open.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
got em yesterday :) will pop tomorrow along with review. much love for SNS

Reactions: mw1
broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Got mine and took 4 Friday. Should have taken the first 2 with food. Gave me kind of a jittery feeling. Did give my muscles a "full," feeling. Took 2 more pre wo, had a great workout with a great pump that stayed with me into the next day.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Um...might want to send him that info via PM. Pretty sure now we're all gonna forward our junk mail to your address.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Also so everyone knows you have to click Submit New Review when posting in the review section,also it will not show up on the main page for others to see or will it be added to your list of reviews in your Avi to help you out for future opportunitys if you do not click Submit New Review and you just leave a comment!Just in case anyone needs the link,here it is again,and thank you all in advance :D
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/211891-agmatine-250mg-180-a.html

GUILLOTINE

Awards
Got my SNS Agmatine sample sat . I take the last two tonight before workout. Will work on my review and have it posted in a few days. Thanks again

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Would love to try this out.. looking to re-up on supps soon. Thanks
I will get you next go round for sure,keep your eyes on the thread!

I am eager to see some more reviews of the guys that just received them,they should have all had plenty of time to make it to you :D Thank you again and link to review section is:
Make sure you click Submit New Review at the top or it will not be counted as a review only a comment,thanks again!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I know a lot of you said you received your samples,and those who did not inform me have had plenty of time for them to arrive,but I only have found a few reviews,I am not trying to be harsh but please keep in mind we do this to help you find a product you can enjoy in return for your feedback,and everyone I sent these to did agree to a simple and honest review.Thank you once again and here is the link for where it needs to be left,dont forget to click Submit New Review at the top of the linked page so we can all find it,thanks.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I've taken 2/3 of the sample I was waiting until I finished them off to do final review.
Of course,no rush I just know it can be easy to forget sometimes,thank you for the update,looking forward to your thoughts!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Bump for the rest of those reviews,if I have spoke to you and know your situation,then Im not directing this at you.Im gonna open this back up for the week,so if you are interested,read my OP,and jump in here and let me know!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
No one is interested?Or maybe everyone has already tried it out and found out how well it works :D

m0nst4r

m0nst4r

Awards
The only sns product I ever tried was inhibit-e and loved it. I like to try the agmatine if you're still give them out.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
The only sns product I ever tried was inhibit-e and loved it. I like to try the agmatine if you're still give them out.
I am going to give this some more time for others,but yes I will make sure you are on the list,and will announce when I need your info,thank you for your interest and support!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Mothers day bump!

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Not looking for a sample because I just finished off the 1st of 3 bottles of SNS Agmatine, & I must say, even at 1 cap 30 minutes pre-WO, this stuff really adds so much more on top of your pre shake, be it with or without Agmatine. SNS is the only brand I've tried thus far, but have no plan in switching. 2 scoops Hemavol + 2 caps SNS Agmatine + FST-7 arms day = HAAAAAAAAANH

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Not looking for a sample because I just finished off the 1st of 3 bottles of SNS Agmatine, & I must say, even at 1 cap 30 minutes pre-WO, this stuff really adds so much more on top of your pre shake, be it with or without Agmatine. SNS is the only brand I've tried thus far, but have no plan in switching. 2 scoops Hemavol + 2 caps SNS Agmatine + FST-7 arms day = HAAAAAAAAANH
Thank you for sharing you thoughts, glad to here you enjoy it!

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Thank you for sharing you thoughts, glad to here you enjoy it!
Not a problem! Shoulda posted that in the product review section but I thought what the heck, might as well bump this thread so people could get a chance to try this out.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback! Make sure you save the UPC labels to RELOAD;)

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Thank you for the feedback! Make sure you save the UPC labels to RELOAD;)
Please elaborate on that second statement.. I'm quite intrigued now.. *scratches chin & smirks*

gidemon

Banned
Awards
I havnt tried any vasilidating type products since plasmajet .yeah its been a while.im coming off a 3 month layoff and havnt had a supplement in my system long enough to know if agmatine works for me so would love too try it out and give my review if any samples are still available.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I havnt tried any vasilidating type products since plasmajet .yeah its been a while.im coming off a 3 month layoff and havnt had a supplement in my system long enough to know if agmatine works for me so would love too try it out and give my review if any samples are still available.
I will make sure you are in the next round,also anyone else interested jump in here and let me know,I will leave it open until the weekend for others interested!