SNS Agmatine Capsule Samples!!

gboslice

gboslice

Awards
Touey

Touey

Awards
i definitely noticed more of a pump today in the gym while doing back and bis. i could feel that blood rushing into my muscles with reckless abandon. pretty sure i caught some of the ladies in the gym looking at me with lust in their eyes. i felt like such a man!
How does the agmatine pump compare to the pure nitrates pump

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Im going to open this back up for a few days,so let me know if you would like to try it out so I can get you for the next round,and yes schizm will be hand delivering the samples :D

bossman523

Banned
Awards
i have never tried pure nitrates, so i couldn't tell you.

gravitygames

Awards
id love to try some of sns agmatine where my gf was just talking about getting some so i was researching where to buy id bet if she likes this she will stick with your sns line. also Id love to try some cause once i find a good product it tends to be a part of my month to month shopping list. thanks sns

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Im reopening this for those interested.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
therealdeal19

therealdeal19

Awards
just red a review on this and already I want to try it. I need to burn off some fat. I would do a honest review of this and buy a tub of this thing if I like it

zv3

zv3

Awards
I used my samples for Bi's and Triceps this morning in lieu of my typical Hemoval and it worked really well. I normally flood my system with multiple products, but this alone actually worked very well. I was actually really pumped 5-6 hours later. I did high reps because my joints have been a little sore, and this product helped to pump up my arms to massive levels, even with the higher rep work-out! Will try again alone for leg day and report back.

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
Please let me try these agmatine samples. I love the pump it gives.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I used my samples for Bi's and Triceps this morning in lieu of my typical Hemoval and it worked really well. I normally flood my system with multiple products, but this alone actually worked very well. I was actually really pumped 5-6 hours later. I did high reps because my joints have been a little sore, and this product helped to pump up my arms to massive levels, even with the higher rep work-out! Will try again alone for leg day and report back.
In to see how the rest of the caps worked for you!

Bumping this for others who want to try it!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I have some samples going out soon,anyone who has interest in trying these let me know!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have some samples going out soon,anyone who has interest in trying these let me know!
I'd love to give a few samples a try! Not usually a big "single ingredient" kind of guy but I've been reading some rave reviews and think its about time I start seeing exactly what ingredients work for me vs a full formula all the time

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please let me try these agmatine samples. I love the pump it gives.
I'd love to give a few samples a try! Not usually a big "single ingredient" kind of guy but I've been reading some rave reviews and think its about time I start seeing exactly what ingredients work for me vs a full formula all the time
Message me your shipping info and I will get them out Sat

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pm sent. Thanks for the goodies!

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
I would love to try this always looking for something new and good and the reviews look great

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the caps, but prefer the powder.

We should do a agmatine/nitrate mix.

mouton

Awards
I have heard great things about SNS but havent had a chance to try your products!!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bump!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Bump for some reviews,multiple samples were sent out,I am eager to here the feedback!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I had some they were nice... I just got some SNS DAA coming my way. I cant wait to see the results!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
I sent my info to Mack. Mack can you confirm that you got my info for some samples?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
SNS is an awesome company! Have a great Thanksgiving

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I've been out of town but just back to a nice surprise! Agmatine, Phenibut XT and a blender bottle. I took 4 caps of the agmatine yesterday before working out and had a killer workout! I dead lifted 405lbs and then went on to do 5 additional back exercises and 5 bicep and forearms. I was sweating like a pig the entire workout. I also popped a few Phenibut XT before bed and slept like a rock.

Review coming soon

image.jpg

Reactions: mw1
Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been out of town but just back to a nice surprise! Agmatine, Phenibut XT and a blender bottle. I took 4 caps of the agmatine yesterday before working out and had a killer workout! I dead lifted 405lbs and then went on to do 5 additional back exercises and 5 bicep and forearms. I was sweating like a pig the entire workout. I also popped a few Phenibut XT before bed and slept like a rock.

Review coming soon

View attachment 94192
Awesome! Curious about both of these :)