SNS Agmatine Capsule Samples!!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I'll post the link to my reviews here. I was stoked to get these in the mail I was only anticipating receiving the Agmatine.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the review, glad you liked it. agmatine + xgels have become my fav supplements

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'll post the link to my reviews here. I was stoked to get these in the mail I was only anticipating receiving the Agmatine.
Mw1 is good people.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll like the agmatine. I took 4 caps pre workout and got an insane pump!
Awesome! I'm deloading this week, so maybe next week I'll give them a try when I start my next 5/3/1 cycle :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried 2 Phenibut XT and 4 Agmatine before bed last night, and had some great pumps in my arms and back from Deadlifts and Face Pulls. I'm saving the rest for next week when I start Heavy again. Sleep was pretty deep, but didn't make me too groggy either. Also, no hangover to report :)

Reactions: mw1
tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Awesome! I'm deloading this week, so maybe next week I'll give them a try when I start my next 5/3/1 cycle :)
Nice I'm reading the 5/3/1 book right now. I see alot of ppl using the 5/3/1 method on this forum.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice I'm reading the 5/3/1 book right now. I see alot of ppl using the 5/3/1 method on this forum.
IMO, it;s great because it is a sub-maximal training method. I'm starting the BBB three-month challenge, where you increase the BBB sets from 50-70% over the course of three months. Should be brutal :D

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
IMO, it;s great because it is a sub-maximal training method. I'm starting the BBB three-month challenge, where you increase the BBB sets from 50-70% over the course of three months. Should be brutal :D
NICE! You should see some good gains with that. The last strength program I did, and liked a lot, was DoggCrapp.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NICE! You should see some good gains with that. The last strength program I did, and liked a lot, was DoggCrapp.
Thanks, brother! I certainly hope so, those 5 x 10 sets are gonna kill in the second and third months. I'll have to eat big to recover :D

cainb96

Awards
If there are any samples left, could I get one? I've been using arginine 250mg on my lifting days and the pumps are only okay now.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If there are any samples left, could I get one? I've been using arginine 250mg on my lifting days and the pumps are only okay now.
I am waiting on more to come arrive any day now. Send me your name and shipping info and I will get you some out when they arrive

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finished the Phenibut over the weekend, finishing the Agmatine tomorrow morning. The sleep was great on the Phenibut,

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took my last two caps of Agmatine this morning. I can't imagine what the pump would have been like with a full 1 gram! I'm going to have to buy a bottle soon and find out :D

Will put up a review very soon!

Thanks for the samples!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just finished my reviews on Phenibut XR and Agmatine in the store :)

cainb96

Awards
I am waiting on more to come arrive any day now. Send me your name and shipping info and I will get you some out when they arrive
I went ahead and just ordered a bottle off amazon. Thanks though!

Reactions: mw1
Mikeyjd

Mikeyjd

Awards
I've been considering buying the 100g from sns because of the bulk savings but it'd be nice to try it first.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been considering buying the 100g from sns because of the bulk savings but it'd be nice to try it first.
I'll check to see if we have any more sample packs at HQ we could send ya...I'd send you some from my stash, but all I use is the bulk powder...

cainb96

Awards
Any truth to what I've read about Agmatine blocking out DAA?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any truth to what I've read about Agmatine blocking out DAA?
Theorized at one time, but discussed pretty in-depth in at least one thread in the supp section that it doesn't...Will try to find it and copy it in here for ya...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be getting some samples back in stock towards end of this week as well, Mikey, hang tight...

Billy R

Billy R

Awards
I've heard about agmatine, but have never tried it. From what I read it works good.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, you'll love that shyt

Pumps are amazing