SNS Agmatine Capsule Samples!!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got mine as well. Are you guys taking these with any other PWO's or strictly by themselves?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Got mine as well. Are you guys taking these with any other PWO's or strictly by themselves?
I would like prefer taken with no other Agmatine prouducts,a pre workout is no problem if it has no Agmatine in it,or if it does you can try it with the pre workout one day and then try it without it.I myself know how it can be to not use a pre when being used to one,so make them work for you,either way be ready for some insane pumps and fullness through the day :D

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I tried my own cocktail this morning, PWO, BCAA and 2 Agmatine caps.

Worked shoulders, front press, incline plate raises and rear delt. Felt a throbbing on my back not pain but that my rear delts felt swollen. Have to admit, never had this feeling before, don't get me wrong, shoulders were swollen but weird about the rear delts..

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Remember this though guys, you're getting twelve caps. Agmatine has benefits far outside of just a pre workout. The samples are great indeed but once you find how much you enjoy just 12 caps, imagine what you'll feel with a full months worth ;)

I love agmatine and take it daily. I don't even use it for the pre benefits lol. However, take those bad boys with 60g of carbs pre and WATCH OUT! I can't wait to stack with Glycophase ;)

- Valdez

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Good to know. When I get mine, I'll give that a try.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
was always curious about tryin agmatine by itself. tried pwo with it in it and got ok/decent pumps but probably never got a real good full dose of it. readin 1000mg+ is the right amount. would love to give these a shot if there are anymore samples, all good if not. plannin on pickin up a bottle in the future

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Too late to get in on this? I've never tried but always wants to. Hook me up!! Thanks
I will pick some more people in the near future!Keep your eyes on the thread.Let me know why you would like to try our Agmatine.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So will I get better results taking these with carbs? I took 4 this morning with cup of coffee no food yet. Did bi' s but nothing extraordinary of a pump

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
So will I get better results taking these with carbs? I took 4 this morning with cup of coffee no food yet. Did bi' s but nothing extraordinary of a pump
Read the post by Valdez. It's on page three.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Carbs are going to give you a good natural pump,Agmatine also gives a great pump,combined its nothing short of amazing for me!It is not necessary to take with carbs,user preference,also split the dose into 2 caps twice daily.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
In taking for pre-workout, would it be best to take the agmatine with carbs about 30-45m pre-workout, or take the carbs a tad earlier, followed by the agmatine 30-45m pre-workout?

Thanks.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
In taking for pre-workout, would it be best to take the agmatine with carbs about 30-45m pre-workout, or take the carbs a tad earlier, followed by the agmatine 30-45m pre-workout?

Thanks.
I have found for me to eat a small meal or shake about an hour pre,and take Agmatine about 30min. pre to work perfect.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Carbs are going to give you a good natural pump,Agmatine also gives a great pump,combined its nothing short of amazing for me!It is not necessary to take with carbs,user preference,also split the dose into 2 caps twice daily.
I specifically recommend taking agmatine with carbs due to agmatine having nutrient partitioning properties. Not to induce a more dramatic pump, that's just a side benefit ;)

- Valdez

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I specifically recommend taking agmatine with carbs due to agmatine having nutrient partitioning properties. Not to induce a more dramatic pump, that's just a side benefit ;)

- Valdez
Agreed,it seemed as if he was aiming his question towards the pump side of the effects so I was trying to give him a direct answer. :D

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
A little from column A, a little from column B. Thanks fellas!

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
I got my samples! I just took two pills with a late morning snack of protein and coconut oil. I will take another two pils with my pre workout meal this evening, and report back.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got my samples! I just took two pills with a late morning snack of protein and coconut oil. I will take another two pils with my pre workout meal this evening, and report back.
Definitely do!!!!!

- Valdez

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Finally got my sample yesterday. Thanks, Mack.

No workouts this weekend. I took two pills last night before I gorged on a cheat meal. As I was walking to the spot, I noticed my right pec was starting to flex on it's own. After I pigged out, I didn't feel bloated, but was full from the double cheeseburger I had. When I walked back, I felt the left pec trying--this guy's been pesky due to a shoulder injury.

Took two more this morning with my pancakes. Usually I get bloated, but not today. Didn't notice any pump like yesterday, but, that's a given since I wasn't walking. Can't wait to take them when I do workout. Planning on two in the morning before my shake and two pre-workout.

So far, so good!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards

No workouts this weekend. I took two pills last night before I gorged on a cheat meal. As I was walking to the spot, I noticed my right pec was starting to flex on it's own. After I pigged out, I didn't feel bloated, but was full from the double cheeseburger I had. When I walked back, I felt the left pec trying--this guy's been pesky due to a shoulder injury.

Took two more this morning with my pancakes. Usually I get bloated, but not today. Didn't notice any pump like yesterday, but, that's a given since I wasn't walking. Can't wait to take them when I do workout. Planning on two in the morning before my shake and two pre-workout.

So far, so good!
Good deal,its a pretty fun product in the gym as far as pumps.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

So far, so good!
Sweet looking fwd to it .. Gluck

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought some SNS agmatine last week. I uncap it cause IMO it works better like that, but yeah awesome stuff.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought some SNS agmatine last week. I uncap it cause IMO it works better like that, but yeah awesome stuff.
That's why I get the powder brother but tell me how you like the taste???? ;) Stick with SNS, across the board we have always had great feedback with our supplements. Plus you can track SNS Agmatine Powder down for awesome prices :D

- Valdez

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
I did have a nice pump, during and after my workout. It feels like a deeper, more dense type of pump than say...creatine. I noticed an increase in vascularity as well. This is while ive been fairly low carb and dieting mind you.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

thanks for the support .. Love the caps

Look into our powder .. 50g I've seen it as low as around $20-25

i have both of these keep caps at work and powder in gym bag

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's why I get the powder brother but tell me how you like the taste???? ;) Stick with SNS, across the board we have always had great feedback with our supplements. Plus you can track SNS Agmatine Powder down for awesome prices :D

- Valdez
I put it in with my pre-workout so I dunno what it tastes like :p

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the support .. Love the caps

Look into our powder .. 50g I've seen it as low as around $20-25

i have both of these keep caps at work and powder in gym bag
Yeaaaaaah lol. I didn't even think about it. :p thanks for the reminder!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Remember this though guys, you're getting twelve caps. Agmatine has benefits far outside of just a pre workout. The samples are great indeed but once you find how much you enjoy just 12 caps, imagine what you'll feel with a full months worth ;)

I love agmatine and take it daily. I don't even use it for the pre benefits lol. However, take those bad boys with 60g of carbs pre and WATCH OUT! I can't wait to stack with Glycophase ;)

- Valdez
been a fan of agmatine since dinoii told us about it years ago...very nice ingredient!!!

got my samples mack, thank you!!!

will be incorporating them in very soon!!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
been a fan of agmatine since dinoii told us about it years ago...very nice ingredient!!!

got my samples mack, thank you!!!

will be incorporating them in very soon!!!!
Good deal,excited to hear your feedback!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Used up my final four pills today. Two before my morning shake and two just before working out. Noticed a good pump on the upper back after some bent-over rows and t-bar rows. I know back is not an area that "shows" pumps as prominent as say chest or arms, but it looked fuller overall. More specifically, after pullups, the lats flared out more so than usual.

Thanks for the freebies. Next NP purchase, I'll grab a tub of the powder. I like powders since I can always add them to my shakes. Think that's been echoed in previous posts on this thread.

Biggest area where it helped was when I'd have a big carb meal. I would not feel as bloated.

JWest0926

Awards
Can I mix agmatine in my workout drink? Or does it not interact well?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Looking forward to hearing more reviews.....some powder might be ordered in the near future!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Looking forward to hearing more reviews.....some powder might be ordered in the near future!
They should be coming in soon :D It is a great product,one of my must haves!

zv3

zv3

Awards
Because I would like to try this brand and dosage to see if it's for me please!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I'm taking a bit long but I keep getting set back. I'm looking for a new gym and I think Retro will become my new home tomorrow. I'll Get back in here ASAP with results!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Sorry I'm taking a bit long but I keep getting set back. I'm looking for a new gym and I think Retro will become my new home tomorrow. I'll Get back in here ASAP with results!
No problem.Sometimes life just gets in the way!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
today was 2nd day of using 2 caps twice a day, did weighted stairclimbing...felt like it increased the effect of my pre-workout, things went very smoothly...did 5 trips up and down 21 flights of stairs wearing 5lb each ankle weights!!! also woke up with harder wood than normal!!!:usa:

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
today was 2nd day of using 2 caps twice a day, did weighted stairclimbing...felt like it increased the effect of my pre-workout, things went very smoothly...did 5 trips up and down 21 flights of stairs wearing 5lb each ankle weights!!! also woke up with harder wood than normal!!!:usa:
Nice,thats one of the fun effects of it for sure!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Got my samples will post up after a few days. Agmatine sulfate 250g = agmatine is 500g?
Still take 1preworkoit and 1night? I workout at 5am.
How are things going guys^^^Did you all use the samples yet?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good product. Some days I get great pumps and others are ok. Seems to work best when taken with a pwo