Small people talkin bout all the great cycles they've done... WTF?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Am i the only person on here that can't help but notice people with no muscle at all talking about all the cycles they've done and what great gains they've had with this or that... If they have legitimately done the cycles they claim to have done then they have no idea how to lift or eat

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
there's a guy at my gym that sells injectibles. he's 8 cycles in, and i barely outweigh him. pure awesomeness.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got off a 16 week S-drol/H-drol/P-plex/X-tren cycle. At 6'0", I'm up to a solid 170 lbs at 4% bodyfat. After a 2-week PCT consisting only of tribulus, I'm hopping on some old M1T. Too sweet.

Quick question: Will drinking on cycle negatively affect my gains?

Anyway, check out the after pics:

skinnyman.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Just got off a 16 week S-drol/H-drol/P-plex/X-tren cycle. At 6'0", I'm up to a solid 170 lbs at 4% bodyfat. After a 2-week PCT consisting only of tribulus, I'm hopping on some old M1T. Too sweet.

View attachment 29179

that looks about right haha, its seriously sad what these people do to their body to look like the AVERAGE human being, i can play with myself once a day and do that lol

sonofsteven

Awards
  • Established
Easy big guys , no need to go getting all Holier-Than-Thou on everyone . I see your point about some people being full of sh!t about their lifts , eats , cycles or whatever but you guys should realize that this arguement is relative to your starting weight and does not hinge solely on where you end up . I noticed that nobody that has posted on this thread is under 200lbs. I know guys that have started at 135-145ish and made tremendous gains up to 170-180lbs. some cycled some did not . Now maybe to you all 170/180 is just a "normal" weight but to nat smaller people it is a great accomplishment .

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I thought I was big at 170. Now, I'm 225 and still think I'm big. WTF.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Its just as wrong to cycle at 155 as it is to cycle at 210... Its just as unnatural, its just as taboo, etc. Not everyone wants to be so big they cant wipe their arse, and maybe cycling is what they enjoy so they keep it in a recomp/cut more than a bulk.

I fear no man who is at 240 or more. Easy pickins once they get that big.

To assume your way is right, and theirs wrong....well hell, aint that one of the reasons our world is so freaked up in the first place? Is that not what the non-users say to anyone who uses regardless of weight? Are you not the very creature you despise? That being those who banned such things to begin with?

jim623

Two years ago I was 148, now, 168. MFX and HX2 mostly, I did one cycle of 3-AD. At my age (44) I think that's pretty good.

Just noticed, I need to update my stats.

Doogsy123

Doogsy123

Awards
  • Established
Easy big guys , no need to go getting all Holier-Than-Thou on everyone . You guys should realize that this arguement is relative to your starting weight and does not hinge solely on where you end up . I noticed that nobody that has posted on this thread is under 200lbs. I know guys that have started at 135-145ish and made tremendous gains up to 170-180lbs. some cycled some did not . Now maybe to you all 170/180 is just a "normal" weight but to nat smaller people it is a great accomplishment .
Werd! Thats exactly the same with me 2 years ago i was 126lbs and now im 170lbs at 5'8 and a half. Although i know im not big, its a hell of alot bigger than i was!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Werd! Thats exactly the same with me 2 years ago i was 126lbs and now im 170lbs at 5'8 and a half. Although i know im not big, its a hell of alot bigger than i was!
we were the same starting weight :) finally got tired of being that skinny guy. 29 years of that crap got old :)

sonofsteven

Awards
  • Established
44 lbs is awesome ! The guy who posted right above had 20lbs gain , it's all about positve progress in the direction you want to go . As long as that progress exists I don't think it matters what weight class you happen to fall into .

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
44 lbs is awesome ! The guy who posted right above had 20lbs gain , it's all about positve progress in the direction you want to go . As long as that progress exists I don't think it matters what weight class you happen to fall into .
now I do see the OP's point when he is talking about those guys who weigh 160-180 and have done 2 superdrol cycles, 3 epistane cycles, 1 tren cycle, a phera/super cycle, and a halo cycle and started lifting at 140lbs... We have a few of those.

I put on 32lbs in about a year and a half naturally, taking long spurts of "out of action" time due to money/injuries. Usually in shots of like 7lbs in 3 weeks....nothign forever, 8 lbs in 4 weeks, then nothing, then 14 lbs in 4 weeks(most recent boom)...

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
now I do see the OP's point when he is talking about those guys who weigh 160-180 and have done 2 superdrol cycles, 3 epistane cycles, 1 tren cycle, a phera/super cycle, and a halo cycle and started lifting at 140lbs... We have a few of those.

I put on 32lbs in about a year and a half naturally, taking long spurts of "out of action" time due to money/injuries. Usually in shots of like 7lbs in 3 weeks....nothign forever, 8 lbs in 4 weeks, then nothing, then 14 lbs in 4 weeks(most recent boom)...
Ya i agree. People who have done 1-2 cycles at 150 lbs and gain 20lbs or something kudos to you! But for the people who ran 6-12 cycles at 175 and are 185 after... well you fail hahaha :afro:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established

yep. my point was 8 cycles of injectibles and being sub 200 means you did something wrong.

cmc

cmc

Awards
Lol..Im a small big kind of guy. Low body weight but solid.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
ive seen plenty of not-over-200 lbs people look huge. It is all about BF and muscle mass, not weight.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Easy big guys , no need to go getting all Holier-Than-Thou on everyone . I see your point about some people being full of sh!t about their lifts , eats , cycles or whatever but you guys should realize that this arguement is relative to your starting weight and does not hinge solely on where you end up . I noticed that nobody that has posted on this thread is under 200lbs. I know guys that have started at 135-145ish and made tremendous gains up to 170-180lbs. some cycled some did not . Now maybe to you all 170/180 is just a "normal" weight but to nat smaller people it is a great accomplishment .
He's talking about guys, I believe, such as the one's who have had 180lbs in their subtitles for ages. I know guys that have been on bb/am/elite/fast/etc, for 4-5 years and still have sub 200 in their avy, yet claim to have done multiple cycles, and have a perfect diet. I never acknowledge it on any forum because I feel that if you have to lie about your drug use just to fit in (on a message board), then you have more problems and do not need me to add to the fire.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

There are also guys that claim that they have done all of those cycles in like 18 months and from their stats, they have gained all but 16lbs. I think that many, not all, but many, just say that cycled this or that in order to fit in or to look good on the board for the "brahs"...

I've done 2 cycles of hormonal products in 10 years and have managed to go from 150 to 225 at one point (mid 20's), now I am 203ish even, give or take. I went for 4 yrs at 190ish before going up to 205. That's the thing I can't understand. I have done 2 total cycles in 10 years, and these guys do 10 cycles in one year, yet gain 3 lbs.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I have done some cycles of PH's and i am currently 180... I must be either a hypocrite, or liar.... Life goes on and there are more important things in life that living cycle to cycle. I have been as high as 225 and i was obsessed about being bigger... I then started sweating alot while having sex with the GF got out of breath when jogging and put a hurtin on my joints from heavy lifting and carrying alot more weight than my frame is used to.

Now years later i want to be healthy, fast, pound for pound, agile, and efficient. I may also throw down a cycle very seldomly to give that boost we know and love. I will probably gain some weight and try to make it quality and not mass by any means. Its been over 3 years and i can still shoulder press well over my body weight dead alteast 350 and curl 75% of my body weight and beat 90% of guys in a fullout sprint. I stop working out alltogether from time to time and then slim down only to get back around 10 pounds again. After 12 years you need breaks and lifestyle changes, atleast i do to keep it fun.

The point is safety and thats all, its unsafe idiots who make everyone lose out on our ability to make choices to do or not to do something.

If a guy cycles 10 times (not recommended) and in the end decides he likes being lighter than so be it. If it is done safe as possible then who really cares what another person does?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If a guy cycles 10 times (not recommended) and in the end decides he likes being lighter than so be it. If it is done safe as possible then who really cares what another person does?
I'd agree with that, but its not the person that thinks that way that he is talking about. Its the guy that every 3 months is back at 165, starting a new cycle where he gets to 185 then 3 months later is 165 and doing it all over again. After the 4th or 5th time you have to realize that either you are doing something wrong or its too much effort for you to maintain the 185.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I'd agree with that, but its not the person that thinks that way that he is talking about. Its the guy that every 3 months is back at 165, starting a new cycle where he gets to 185 then 3 months later is 165 and doing it all over again. After the 4th or 5th time you have to realize that either you are doing something wrong or its too much effort for you to maintain the 185.
Well i agree that this example is madness. I was defending a completely different position.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
I got a guy like this at my gym. Hes a few years younger than me, and brags to all the youngins (teens and 18 yr olds) about the 10 or so cycles he done and that they need to do ph's and steroids to get big too. The funny thing is, he has no conception of pct, and has stated he's done ALL his cycles back to back. Hes my height, my weight, but got sum major chub going, and does practically every exercise as partials or half reps.

I saw him working out last week and was gonna give him the benefit of the doubt when he loaded 315 on a bar for bench. Then he unracked it, went down 6 inches, and that was his one rep. Followed by some more 1/16th reps.WTF? Then he proceeded to talk more to a skinny guy near the DB rack about doing PH's......

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established

View attachment 29179

He does not look well - needs immediate help.

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Who gives a Fukk what other people do........worry about yourselves and your own goals.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I got a guy like this at my gym. Hes a few years younger than me, and brags to all the youngins (teens and 18 yr olds) about the 10 or so cycles he done and that they need to do ph's and steroids to get big too. The funny thing is, he has no conception of pct, and has stated he's done ALL his cycles back to back. Hes my height, my weight, but got sum major chub going, and does practically every exercise as partials or half reps.

I saw him working out last week and was gonna give him the benefit of the doubt when he loaded 315 on a bar for bench. Then he unracked it, went down 6 inches, and that was his one rep. Followed by some more 1/16th reps.WTF? Then he proceeded to talk more to a skinny guy near the DB rack about doing PH's......
Ive done a few back in the day 3.5-5 years ago maybe 5 mostly m1t which never made me huge lol. Strong yes huge no.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I have done some cycles of PH's and i am currently 180... I must be either a hypocrite, or liar.... Life goes on and there are more important things in life that living cycle to cycle. I have been as high as 225 and i was obsessed about being bigger... I then started sweating alot while having sex with the GF got out of breath when jogging and put a hurtin on my joints from heavy lifting and carrying alot more weight than my frame is used to.

The point is safety and thats all, its unsafe idiots who make everyone lose out on our ability to make choices to do or not to do something.
Also it is good to point out peoples lives. I was smashing through weight gain, then I ran out of moneh...

Such things as losing a job, having a kid, a really bad break up, a bad injury,etc,etc.

At least one of these happens in many peoples lives. A guy falling into a depression after a break up will lose appetite, will, desire. So if he did 2 cycles and was 200, he could very well hit 180 in a drop if it lasts a few months IMO.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Ive done a few back in the day 3.5-5 years ago maybe 5 mostly m1t which never made me huge lol. Strong yes huge no.
Yea but your are literally wasting your money and time if you dont get huge, or stronger, as in the case i explained above. The fact of "persuading" younger people into doing something like ph's when that person is not even using them correctly, and doesnt even understand how to properly workout is whats nerve racking to me.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who gives a Fukk what other people do........worry about yourselves and your own goals.
Weren't you just giving a f#ck about guys in this thread giving a f#ck about what other people do? Wait... I just gave a f#ck about you just giving a f#ck about guys in this thread giving a f#ck about what other people do. F#ck! :lol:

Whitesnake

Whitesnake

Awards
  • Established
Weren't you just giving a f#ck about guys in this thread giving a f#ck about what other people do? Wait... I just gave a f#ck about you just giving a f#ck about guys in this thread giving a f#ck about what other people do. F#ck! :lol:
You got me there....... :laugh:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Yea but your are literally wasting your money and time if you dont get huge, or stronger, as in the case i explained above. The fact of "persuading" younger people into doing something like ph's when that person is not even using them correctly, and doesnt even understand how to properly workout is whats nerve racking to me.
Well i for one have done many many things that served no purpose other than for pure enjoyment, vacation, drinking, marrige, sport shooting, golf...

Most people do it to live for the moment and get what they want now. Most people want to find the easy road, the quick fix and the high rate of return... hence why most people are not the stature of gentlemen like brk_nemesis.

As long as you live your life having wieghed out the pro's and con's, taken all neccessary steps (designated driver, life jacket, pct, prenuptuals...) then do it, you live once.
Once again beating your head against the same wall over and over again, not listening to advice or finding new information, is the essence of ignorance.

The bottom line is ignornat people do everything ignornatly and it only becomes an issue when they do somthing that screws you or people you know over. The solution to all of our problems is typically education and an open mind. I am open to know that i cannot change anyone but merely offer advice or a different look at the same thing.

I personally realised that being "big" or "huge" didnt make much sense as my role being a residential care attendant, boyfriens, dad, athlete and role model. But it did, most of the time, make me happy.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Well i for one have done many many things that served no purpose other than for pure enjoyment, vacation, drinking, marrige, sport shooting, golf...

Most people do it to live for the moment and get what they want now. Most people want to find the easy road, the quick fix and the high rate of return... hence why most people are not the stature of gentlemen like brk_nemesis.

As long as you live your life having wieghed out the pro's and con's, taken all neccessary steps (designated driver, life jacket, pct, prenuptuals...) then do it, you live once.
Once again beating your head against the same wall over and over again, not listening to advice or finding new information, is the essence of ignorance.

The bottom line is ignornat people do everything ignornatly and it only becomes an issue when they do somthing that screws you or people you know over. The solution to all of our problems is typically education and an open mind. I am open to know that i cannot change anyone but merely offer advice or a different look at the same thing.

I personally realised that being "big" or "huge" didnt make much sense as my role being a residential care attendant, boyfriens, dad, athlete and role model. But it did, most of the time, make me happy.
I could agree with most of what you said,...except for the part of me actually being a gentleman:18:

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
Yah, what's up with this?! I see dudes speaking of huge gains, yet they weigh a buck 45 or around that! I guess they're following Arnolds routine. Back squat, DL, dips and chins alone for 3-4 months is what you should be doing. That with some top level supps, THEN you can brag, because you'll have actually made some gains.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Like I typed, most of these guys just want to be "in with the brahs". I would doubt that many of them are even actually touching the stuff that the are claiming. Just like the guy at the gym that claims he is cycling all of these drugs, yet, he can only bench 135 and he weighs 195? pfffft....
People know when they are blowing smoke up your a$$. If you know that you are a smoke stack, please don't ruin it for others that are looking for genuine information.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've met these guys in person, the one time a dude was asking me where to get needles for his cycle. Was his 2nd test cycle, after superdrol, phera, etc etc etc. He got 4lbs off superdrol and lost 2 in pct, nothing from phera or the others, and 6lbs off a 10 wk test cycle. He was 6'2" and around 140lbs. A physical trainer too, just not a nutritionist :D

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
I know this gey, who knows a gey, that knows a gey, who know diss gey, and diss gey knows another gey, and dat gey knows diss other gey, and da first gey knows tree other geys, and dose tree guys know all dees other geys and all dose geys. You should see dees geys !! Fugetaboutit !!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe they got sick or had an accident.

And contrary to popular belief, every cycle isn't going to pack on 30lbs of weight.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Maybe they got sick or had an accident.

And contrary to popular belief, every cycle isn't going to pack on 30lbs of weight.
Quite true.

Last 'cycle' I ran was MMv2 a year ago. I was happy to maintain strength and weight while dropping a BF% or two.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quite true.

Last 'cycle' I ran was MMv2 a year ago. I was happy to maintain strength and weight while dropping a BF% or two.
Yep. I really dig the milder compounds these days. My rule is, "If you gain quick, you're going to lose quick." - It's all about a slow and steady approach, which is why I find mild hormones to be the best out there. You can run longer and safer cycles, while making moderate yet maintainable gains.

MMV2/V3
M1D
Epithio
EQ
Test
P-Mag or HD
PP
Var
Winny

All of those are great. The heavier compounds just lead you through way too many ups and downs. It's unhealthy both physically and psychologically.