SkRaw85 Training Log

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So would I need to do at least like 470, or does it really still count if I broke out the micro plates and go for 466? Asking for a friend
Depends if your plates are calibrated 🤣

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't mind me, I just come here when i want to feel weak!

Kicking ass in here! Fuggin 465 Good Mornings....

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Soooo after this blast I’m thinking about a deload week, then pondering signing up with Greg Panora’s trainheroic app for some virtual coaching. Never tried such a thing so curiosity is there. Plus Panora is one of my all time fave lifters. Probably more so recently since going raw.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Soooo after this blast I’m thinking about a deload week, then pondering signing up with Greg Panora’s trainheroic app for some virtual coaching. Never tried such a thing so curiosity is there. Plus Panora is one of my all time fave lifters. Probably more so recently since going raw.
For $30 or whatever it is that’s a pretty affordable way to get weekly generic programming sent to your phone that kinda lets you hand the reigns off still. You always have a plan you don’t need to continually create, you get unbiased external orders vs doing it yourself, and you don’t need all the lift filming & correspondence 1-on-1 proper online coaching requires.

The downside is it may not address your individual weaknesses well, but if you have mindfulness to autoregulate you probably are equipped to tweak that for yourself as well when necessary.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For $30 or whatever it is that’s a pretty affordable way to get weekly generic programming sent to your phone that kinda lets you hand the reigns off still. You always have a plan you don’t need to continually create, you get unbiased external orders vs doing it yourself, and you don’t need all the lift filming & correspondence 1-on-1 proper online coaching requires.

The downside is it may not address your individual weaknesses well, but if you have mindfulness to autoregulate you probably are equipped to tweak that for yourself as well when necessary.
Kinda my thinking. Plus I’m sure I have a better quiver of specialty bars than most. I also want to keep my weight releasers going 2x a month for heavy overloads as that has been crucial thus far.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5/4

Mini band warms:
Snatch to behind head x 10
Press downs x 20
W holds x 20

Reverse hyper:
+45x10

Floor press, power bar, legs flat, 1 sec pause/rest on floor, comp grip:
135x5
225x3
315x1
405x1
425x1 wraps
445x1 wraps *PR* (20 lbs)
Previous PR was with wraps AND sleeves

Standing bent DB rear delt flys:
40’sX10x3 sets

Standing OHP:
155x10x2 sets
135x10

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work that may have been a PR but that wasn't your max. Nice movement there. You are a friggin beast on the pressing man.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice work that may have been a PR but that wasn't your max. Nice movement there. You are a friggin beast on the pressing man.
Thanks brother! Yes definitely a few more lbs left in the tank but I was on a time crunch to get to work today

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s not the same, Jimbo! Lot easier to find yourself deep in pussy than it is to find yourself deep in the flow state.

The first void is a lot easier to get into, and less exciting - I never think about life & death in the prior
Big brain logic

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Full relax lol. Yeah you’re right. I actually took your advice for @jinxie and slipped a bench shirt under my hoodie
Lmao. These daily PRs are a bit much to endure, lol. Have some empathy for us mere mortals! Holy crap, the GMs and floor press, the latter looked light!

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Full relax lol. Yeah you’re right. I actually took your advice for @jinxie and slipped a bench shirt under my hoodie
Lmao. These daily PRs are a bit much to endure, lol. Have some empathy for us mere mortals! Holy crap, the GMs and floor press, the latter looked light!

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Happy bday, beast!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope it was a great birthday! We never know how many we’ll get, which makes them just a bit sweeter - here’s wishing you good luck as you head towards the next one!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bet that was a killer cigar. I may light one up to celebrate finishing the semester on Wednesday.

Happy birthday big dawg.
Hope it was a great birthday! We never know how many we’ll get, which makes them just a bit sweeter - here’s wishing you good luck as you head towards the next one!
Thanks gents! Twas a good day

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5/9

Reverse hyper:
+45x10
+90x10
+135x10