Share with the world how ERGO-BLITZ has aided your training/ improved your physique

jsonntag

Awards
Cabergolean/ ergoblitz combo great for recovery!

After taking a few weeks off of maximum weights, I am recovered enough to start lifting very heavy again. I changed up my squat stance the last few weeks and am now going wider than normal. I hit an easy 525lb squat at the end of my workout, which is only 50lbs of my previous competition max. I am feeling good and am thankful that the Cabergolean and Ergoblitz helped me recover faster from my recent world championship. I am feeling great and ready to ramp up the weights!

jsonntag

Awards
Switched to a new workout routine where im squatting and bench pressing heavy one day a week and doing a more dynamic effort workout on the other day. I am not doing exercises i had not previously done such a box jumps, and speed box squats, they are pretty taxing on the cardiovascular system and nervous system, however, im feeling great. The cabergolean and ergoblitz combo seem to have a synergistic effect of enhanced recovery. I definitely will not train without these products because slow recovery is the most limiting factor in preventing me from lifting maximal weights. Cabergolean and ergoblitz minimize this factor and help me lift heavier, more frequently. I will not train without them!

SizeUp

Awards
After taking a few weeks off of maximum weights, I am recovered enough to start lifting very heavy again. I changed up my squat stance the last few weeks and am now going wider than normal. I hit an easy 525lb squat at the end of my workout, which is only 50lbs of my previous competition max. I am feeling good and am thankful that the Cabergolean and Ergoblitz helped me recover faster from my recent world championship. I am feeling great and ready to ramp up the weights!
Nice squat man! I bet with the wider stance ur weights will start going up quick. I don't know if u saw what i posted earlier but give the ergo-blitz as a preworkout a try bout 20 min prior. I know you're not going after a pump so much as mazimal power but i think the pre would give u even faster recovery times expecially with the new faster paced training techniques you're using.

jsonntag

Awards
no i didnt see that post.. but thanks for the tip.. Ill give it a try pre workout for my squat and bench day tonight!

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
Hey are you guys taking Ergo-blitz on non-workout days? I was wondering if you get a better effect from it by using it 7 days a week. I am done with stimulant preworkouts. 1 preworkout with stims was recently released and made me test positive for mAMP. I am randomly tested at work so I don't want to lose my job.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
I take once of twice on non-workouts days for an increase in focus and energy. I love the stuff!

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
how does it give an increase in focus and energy if its a non stim? I thought it would just help maximize pump

jsonntag

Awards
I have been taking Cabergolean and ergoblitz for a few months now and am surprised by the gains i am making. I have been trying to gain weight for a while but no matter that i did the scale remained at 210lbs. In the last few months i have seen steady gains in weight and am now consistently weighing 218lbs in addition to this, my strength has also increased. While i have no tested a max squat bench or dead lift outside of competition yet, the weights on my accessory exercises have increased. The other night i did behind the neck military presses and hit new pr's for weight and reps. My workout went like this: behind the neck military press 135x15 225x10 245x6 275x4 295x4 this was followed by military press to the front and various raises. I was very surprised that i pushed out 275x4 and followed it up with 295x4. I have never hit these weights on military press before. The caber and ergoblitz is definitely helping me make these gains and feel good while doing it! I will be testing my absolute competition maxes on squat bench and deadlift this coming april at aapf nationals, im anxious to see how cabergolean and ergoblitz will help these numbers increase.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
good to see all you guys making steady gains. Nice work all of you, keep it up, dont not lose focus.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey are you guys taking Ergo-blitz on non-workout days? I was wondering if you get a better effect from it by using it 7 days a week. I am done with stimulant preworkouts. 1 preworkout with stims was recently released and made me test positive for mAMP. I am randomly tested at work so I don't want to lose my job.
What was this?

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
I can't say because the company is calling it a anomily but they are looking into it and taking it back.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
That is a good question. The stimulative effects are a function of the NADH- predominantly. And the effects are cumulative- so day 3 is better than day 1- day 30 is better than day 14. Probably leveling out after the first month in terms of overall improvement in energy.

Try it for 30 days. If you don't feel an increase after 30 days we'll give you your money back my friend.

This might help in explaining the increase in energy via NADH.

how does it give an increase in focus and energy if its a non stim? I thought it would just help maximize pump

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
so how much NADH is in each scoop of Ergo-Blitz? I read the studies. Most studies were reflecting 5mg to 30mg daily.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

What pre-workout was that? Also what is mAMP?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What was this?
I can't say because the company is calling it a anomily but they are looking into it and taking it back.
He didn't want to say.

I think if a company falls short it should be named, QC can't be fantastic if something was in an 'odd batch'. It could prevent others failing in the same manner.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He didn't want to say.

I think if a company falls short it should be named, QC can't be fantastic if something was in an 'odd batch'. It could prevent others failing in the same manner.

I have a product in mind that I think it may be. Said product has been getting some "strange" reviews to say the least.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
mAMP is methanphetamine. I think I spelled it right. If I didn't, you get the idea. I will not name the company but I would purchase a drug test kit (I used ICUP) and test yourselves after taking a preworkout. I became really concerned because of how strong the product worked and I tested myself 2.5 hours after taking 1 heaping scoop. My employer does random drug testing so I am not going to use it again. Thats why I am now interested in ERGO-BLITZ. No stims

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mAMP is methanphetamine. I think I spelled it right. If I didn't, you get the idea. I will not name the company but I would purchase a drug test kit (I used ICUP) and test yourselves after taking a preworkout. I became really concerned because of how strong the product worked and I tested myself 2.5 hours after taking 1 heaping scoop. My employer does random drug testing so I am not going to use it again. Thats why I am now interested in ERGO-BLITZ. No stims
Out of interest have you seen anyone else say they have failed a drug test based on this supplement i.e. on the forums?

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
No I have not. The one rep I spoke to is calling it a freakish thing or anomily

SizeUp

Awards
I was a stim junkie redlines at work sugar free rock stars pre workouts amino energy all in the same day. I've kicked it been doing 2 scoops of ergo-blitz pre workout and after a couple weeks haven't needed the stim and have had better workouts. I don't do anything more than a cup of coffee some days. SoYou should do well with it man

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
Ok sounds great. I started with 2 scoops yesterday. I am still going to have my 2 cups of black coffee though.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
I am not going to state that a company that purchases its raws from China necessarily makes it an inferior product- I think it just means that they better do due diligence in having their product tested. That's a shame because their lack of integrity can cost others their livelihood!

jsonntag

Awards
Since I have been taking ergoblitz, I have noticed improved recovery and more strength of the course of my workouts. Being a natural raw powerlifter, taking a product that shortens recovery time is essential because I am able to workout more frequently with heavier weights which equals greater strength gains. I take ergoblitz pre workout and also use it as an intra-workout supplement. What i like most is that ergoblitz is an all around supplement that contains electrolytes, l arginine, glutamine, the BCAAs, l Citruline, B vitamins, and NADH, this combination increases your endurance drastically and just makes you want to lift more weight plain and simple.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
I seem to like the product but it gives a bit of acid stomach.:disappointed:

jsonntag

Awards
It is a great product. I, however, have never experienced any trouble with my stomach, are you sure its from the ergoblitz?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
It is a great product. I, however, have never experienced any trouble with my stomach, are you sure its from the ergoblitz?

x2x, i take mine on an empty stomach. no problems here....

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I am not going to state that a company that purchases its raws from China necessarily makes it an inferior product- I think it just means that they better do due diligence in having their product tested. !
most raws coming from china are of very very low quality. they sell on cost, not quality. not to say everything is sh!t, but you catch my drift. I would want companies to buy raws from much better quality sources.

SizeUp

Awards
my chest session yesterday 4 caps of cabergolean and 2 scoops of ergo-blitz, had intense pump good strength and focus! This is first week back on cabergolean and i'm feeling the difference already :) Whole workout took about 50 min and i was pumped for about and hour and a half after words

incline barbell 135 x 20, 185 x 16, 225x 12, 275 x 12
flat db press 50 x 20, 70 x 16, 90 x 12, 10
incline flys 30 x20, 40 x 16, 50 x 12, 10
cable crossover 40x20, 60x16, 80 x 12, 100x 10 (first two were focusing more on upper pec the last a more neutral contractile point)

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
surprisingly yesterday with my squat session I was fine. It is weird though, the Ergo blitz kicked in about halfway through my workout and felt great Even started to get wood while doing cardio. I started to experience alot of natural energy. I haven't had any stims since last Thursday and I actually had more energy from the ergo product than a stim product. If someone where to tell me that I wouldn't believe them though.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
surprisingly yesterday with my squat session I was fine. It is weird though, the Ergo blitz kicked in about halfway through my workout and felt great Even started to get wood while doing cardio. I started to experience alot of natural energy. I haven't had any stims since last Thursday and I actually had more energy from the ergo product than a stim product. If someone where to tell me that I wouldn't believe them though.

stim energy is fake IMO...useless. yeah, pop wood too if im staring at some chick with fine a$$ while im on the treadmill. god to i love my new gym....moms, 20's,30's,40's, college girls...in heaven.

jsonntag

Awards
I have taken some of the more popular stimulant heavy products in the past and found that after a while i was becoming non responsive to them as well as started feeling as though i needed them in order to workout... Since i started taking ergoblitz, i stopped the other products and feel great for my whole workout and not to mention that the pump is much greater. Its funny that many people take these stimulant heavy products, however, the stimulants may actually act as a vaso-constrictor which is the exact opposite of what you are trying to achieve when working for the pump. Ergoblitz acts as a vaso-dilator and gives you energy and focus at the same time... Thats why i switched..

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
Hey gymrat. I love the moms too man. I love being on the stepper BEHIND the treadmills if you know what I mean.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Hey gymrat. I love the moms too man. I love being on the stepper BEHIND the treadmills if you know what I mean.
thats the only way i can do cardio....sh!tty thing is workout with my girl too. but i have no shame, im just a dog

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I have taken some of the more popular stimulant heavy products in the past and found that after a while i was becoming non responsive to them as well as started feeling as though i needed them in order to workout... Since i started taking ergoblitz, i stopped the other products and feel great for my whole workout and not to mention that the pump is much greater. Its funny that many people take these stimulant heavy products, however, the stimulants may actually act as a vaso-constrictor which is the exact opposite of what you are trying to achieve when working for the pump. Ergoblitz acts as a vaso-dilator and gives you energy and focus at the same time... Thats why i switched..

you can only use stims so long before you need to give your adrenal glands a break. so you need to cycle them, which 90% of guys dont. they may only take it 3-5x a wk, which helps but its not like giving up all stims/caffeine for 25 days.

this is wher egro really takes off. the longer you use it the bettter effects it gives, also you dont ever get burned out on it cuz its not full of 1,3 dimeth & caffeine/yohambine, etc etc.

ergo does a lot more that give you a monster run of stims like the rest pretty much do.

Im not going to tell you all this is the best stuff on earth, i rep them. but it is the only intra workout of its kind out there. no one else is using our type of ingredients. We took a step in another direction.....seems to be working great so far.

benawesome

Awards
Ergo-Blitz is my favorite pre-workout/intra-workout I have ever used. I always hated the stim energy from other pre-workouts so this is great. As soon as I hit that first set and get full immediately thats all the energy I need to blast through a workout.

jsonntag

Awards
I agree that most guys don't cycle on and off the stimulant pre workouts, but thats what i love about ergoblitz.. i dont need to cycle and i can get the benefits each and everytime i workout without worrying about over taxing my adrenal glands.

benawesome

Awards
I agree that most guys don't cycle on and off the stimulant pre workouts, but thats what i love about ergoblitz.. i dont need to cycle and i can get the benefits each and everytime i workout without worrying about over taxing my adrenal glands.
Yep and I was always using those pre-workouts in the off season then come time for show prep and then what? I had already taxed my adrenal glands and then you give yourself nothing to work with in show prep. That being said I won't use anything other than ergo-blitz in my show prep this year because I am just addicted to the pump haha

SizeUp

Awards
stim energy is fake IMO...useless. yeah, pop wood too if im staring at some chick with fine a$$ while im on the treadmill. god to i love my new gym....moms, 20's,30's,40's, college girls...in heaven.
thats the only way i can do cardio....sh!tty thing is workout with my girl too. but i have no shame, im just a dog
LOL!! to all of the above because it's sooo true!!!

SizeUp

Awards
Yep and I was always using those pre-workouts in the off season then come time for show prep and then what? I had already taxed my adrenal glands and then you give yourself nothing to work with in show prep. That being said I won't use anything other than ergo-blitz in my show prep this year because I am just addicted to the pump haha
true that man...