I just want to share some data about sarms based on the experience of several body builders

brian weissinger

Awards
If your experience has shown you anything I say might be incorrect , please let me know. After this anecdotal evidence for the most part. Based on the experience of several bodybuilders and an endocrinologist who specializes in sports medicine. He's actually cool and he hooks us up sometimes, especially when it comes to pct. Anyway I have read many accounts of people getting blisters on their legs when stacking Sarms that include CARADINE. Yes they are right when they blame it on the Caradine but there is more to it then that. I have never heard of this happening with someone taking Caradine on its own. Also it seems, based on considerable collective anecdotal evidence, that you stack Caradine with PH and roids without risk of these blisters. It doesn't happen to everyone but these blisters usually occur with stacks including osterine, rad 140 or similar Sarms. So if you get them and you want them to go away, you have a choice to make. You DON'T have to stop the Caradine. If burning fat i.s your main priority, then stop the other Sarms instead. The same is often true with high blood pressure. I had been taking Caradine for six weeks along with PHs and test, without side effects. I decided to finish the cycle with Rad 140, Osterine, Armistane and an over-the-counter pct. Leg blisters and high blood pressure and I rarely experience common bad side effects. So I stopped the Caradine because it had already done it's job. By the way, finishing a cycle with Sarms is a way to come off stronger stuff slowly, I even use 10 mg of osterine during real pct (Nolva or Clomid) and it doesn't slow me from returning to normal. I also want to say something stronger slowly. I want to say something about DAA which is often misunderstood. Using google you can easily verify what I'm about to say. There have in fact been two blind studies on this amino acid. In the first one couch potatoes with low T were given 3 grams a day. Their Test went up very quickly. In the second study experienced strength trainers, just that fact suggests their Test was higher than the first group, were given either 3 grams or 6 grams a day. The 3 gram group experienced no change whatsoever. The 6 gram group experienced lowered testosterone. The math isn't hard here. If you take 3 grams a day during PCT the worst thing that will happen is nothing. If your' testosterone is significantly lowered by your cycle, it will help you get back to normal. It's true more studies would be great but when people tell you, "No scientific evidence, bla, bla, bla". Tell them to suck it.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
You probably mean Cardarine?

I may remember it wrong, or there's another study done on DAA, but in the study where the test levels of the participants rose quickly, didn't the test levels come down just as quickly after something like 12 days? While still taking the DAA.

Tapering down from stronger anabolics to weaker anabolics in the end of a cycle is a bad practice and doesn't really make sense. And even if your recovery has went fine with including Osta in it, generally having anything suppressive in PCT is counterproductive and again, a bad practice.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know probably 1000 ppl or more between the forum and ppl I actually see in person who have used sarms and carderine. Not a single one has shared that experience and I believe there is ZERO data/studies that will agree with your post.

I personally have used rad 140 with carderine myself, probably 4 or 5 times and I've actually used lgd, rad and s23 all at the same time with carderine. Sarms dosed at 15 to 50 mg a day and carderine at 10-20.

I'm going to assume my sample pool is much larger then yours. I'd also like to see some kind of real medical literature/study that is on par with your findings

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also sarms in pct is fukin stupid. I've seen a person's testosterone drop 200 points in 10 days on osta. It actually was a member on the forum here

Last edited:

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am not reading that block of text, but I have a strong feeling you're talking absolute rubbish.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If your experience has shown you anything I say might be incorrect , please let me know. After this anecdotal evidence for the most part. Based on the experience of several bodybuilders and an endocrinologist who specializes in sports medicine. He's actually cool and he hooks us up sometimes, especially when it comes to pct. Anyway I have read many accounts of people getting blisters on their legs when stacking Sarms that include CARADINE. Yes they are right when they blame it on the Caradine but there is more to it then that. I have never heard of this happening with someone taking Caradine on its own. Also it seems, based on considerable collective anecdotal evidence, that you stack Caradine with PH and roids without risk of these blisters. It doesn't happen to everyone but these blisters usually occur with stacks including osterine, rad 140 or similar Sarms. So if you get them and you want them to go away, you have a choice to make. You DON'T have to stop the Caradine. If burning fat i.s your main priority, then stop the other Sarms instead. The same is often true with high blood pressure. I had been taking Caradine for six weeks along with PHs and test, without side effects. I decided to finish the cycle with Rad 140, Osterine, Armistane and an over-the-counter pct. Leg blisters and high blood pressure and I rarely experience common bad side effects. So I stopped the Caradine because it had already done it's job. By the way, finishing a cycle with Sarms is a way to come off stronger stuff slowly, I even use 10 mg of osterine during real pct (Nolva or Clomid) and it doesn't slow me from returning to normal. I also want to say something stronger slowly. I want to say something about DAA which is often misunderstood. Using google you can easily verify what I'm about to say. There have in fact been two blind studies on this amino acid. In the first one couch potatoes with low T were given 3 grams a day. Their Test went up very quickly. In the second study experienced strength trainers, just that fact suggests their Test was higher than the first group, were given either 3 grams or 6 grams a day. The 3 gram group experienced no change whatsoever. The 6 gram group experienced lowered testosterone. The math isn't hard here. If you take 3 grams a day during PCT the worst thing that will happen is nothing. If your' testosterone is significantly lowered by your cycle, it will help you get back to normal. It's true more studies would be great but when people tell you, "No scientific evidence, bla, bla, bla". Tell them to suck it.
You “just” want to do that (per your thread title) and nothing else? Okay. 🙄

THEstudent

Awards
I know probably 1000 ppl or more between the forum and ppl I actually see in person who have used sarms and carderine. Not a single one has shared that experience and I believe there is ZERO data/studies that will agree with your post.

I personally have used rad 140 with carderine myself, probably 4 or 5 times and I've actually used lgd, rad and s23 all at the same time with carderine. Sarms dosed at 15 to 50 mg a day and carderine at 10-20.

I'm going to assume my sample pool is much larger then yours. I'd also like to see some kind of real medical literature/study that is on par with your findings
@Smont from your experience what would you say is the best overall SARM and which one if any increased your libido while you were on cycle?

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote

How was the rad 140 and carderine one. I want something to help me lean out and was going to run 11-keto/ultra hard but thinking of going the sarm route.

many thoughts I’ve done carderine but not with another sarm.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Smont from your experience what would you say is the best overall SARM and which one if any increased your libido while you were on cycle?
@Smont probably missed this post, so I'll just tell you that I've seen him say several times, that LGD and Rad are his favorite SARMs (and maybe S23). LGD better for size and Rad more for WO aggression and mood and such. Strenght wise I don't know between those two.

I don't think any SARM affects libido typically, outside of what crushing SHGB does to other hormone levels and what the suppression does, if not using test with them.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How was the rad 140 and carderine one. I want something to help me lean out and was going to run 11-keto/ultra hard but thinking of going the sarm route.

many thoughts I’ve done carderine but not with another sarm.
Carderine isint a sarm and you can stack it with anything pretty much, in my opinion lgd I'd better then rad at building muscle, rad is better for strength. Diet is the determining factor and the only sarm I think is mostly suited for a cut is s23, but it also has the most side effects. I usually pick lgd regardless of my goal because it seems to work the best for me. You could also stack your sarm with the stuff you mentioned above. Epiandro in particular goes good with any sarm on a cut, or in a strength focused cycle.