Segansational's Motivation Log

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A few weekend updates coming... weighed in at 177# on Friday, so down 1.5#. Went for a run as previously mentioned and quads are still sore from that. Walking down stairs is killer at the moment! Will be switching up between the bike and running to give my legs time to recover in between sessions.

Finished up my KSM-66 on Saturday, so am officially off. Will have to see how I feel this next month or two without it. Took off on Monday for some family time and took my daughter to the zoo. Lots of walking in some high heat, and also installed our window AC units throughout the house yesterday, so lots of lifting and sweating.

Today's back session.
Pre: 2 scoops Hydrashred, 1 scoop Permaswole
Intra: 2 scoops ENDUR3, 1 scoop Creaform
Cardio, 15 mins bike
TRX neutral grip rows 3x12
BB rows 100x12, 120x12, 140x10
Pull ups 9,9,7
Close grip DB row 70x10,10,10 - was running behind so had to cut my WO short this morning.

@jtmass good pump and mind-muscle connection. This is what I would say Permaswole has helped with, good contraction and muscle fullness post-WO. Not working with heavy weights at the moment. Upper body is coming along nicely, if it weren't for that stubborn midsection.

Time: 41:58, cals 257

Last edited:
jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Going to give it a try and see how it helps. CnP, I heart.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Going to give it a try and see how it helps. CnP, I heart.
Nice! Let me know which flavor you end up getting and don't forget to use a code to save some cash. SEG20 will always work for 20% off your entire order, but there might be another discount floating around at the moment. There's almost always a sale going.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will go with the safe bet, Green Apple once I see a sale. Thanks bro.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would like this, but AM won't let me. Stupid app.

Went for a run yesterday and did some abs. Today's WO was arms.

Intra: 1 scoop ENDUR3, 1 scoop Creaform

Cardio, 15 mins bike
Supersets
TRX biceps 3x12
TRX triceps 3x12

BB curls 100x8,7,8
Close grip BP 100x12,10,12

Incline DB curls 20x10,10,10
Single arm DB overhead ext 20x10,10,10

Time 32:02, 227 cals

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would like this, but AM won't let me. Stupid app.

Went for a run yesterday and did some abs. Today's WO was arms.

Intra: 1 scoop ENDUR3, 1 scoop Creaform

Cardio, 15 mins bike
Supersets
TRX biceps 3x12
1QTRX triceps 3x12

BB curls 100x8,7,8
Close grip BP 100x12,10,12

Incline DB curls 20x10,10,10
Single arm DB overhead ext 20x10,10,10

Time 32:02, 227 cals

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I figured out what Molotov Cocktail Permaswole tastes like, anyone remember Big Red gum? It's that cinnamony/sweet/spicy flavor. Mixed 1 scoop today with 3/4 scoop of Cannibal Ferox pineapple. Was a pretty good combo.

TRX squats 3x12
TRX alt lunges 3x10
BB squats 100x10, 140x10, 160x10
SLDLs 100x10,10,10

My left knee was acting up yesterday and today. Right wrist today as well, will likely pick up some joint support soon. Thinking about Helios. @pyrobatt @EMPIREMIND any Memorial Day sales coming up?!

Time 45:38, 323 cals
Weight: 177.0# (0.0# change)

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FYI folks, 30% off code currently going on for Memorial Day weekend, with portion of proceeds going to the US army ranger fund. Code Memorial30. I get nothing from this, but want to spread the word on this because of the donation.

@jtmass

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope everyone had a great long weekend! Didn't even bother stepping on the scale this morning as I knew I wouldn't like what I'd see. I enjoyed the weekend and that's all that matters. Couple of negatives to report, my right wrist was really acting up yesterday making it hard to grip things. Had a similar problem a while back, likely sprained it. Was moving around some heavy bags of sand and installing more AC units, so that probably didn't help. Will have to keep off it for a few days, so cardio and legs will be the primary exercises. Sleep was terrible last night. Had to take melatonin and that didn't really help any.

Picked up Sparta Whey Marshmallow Cereal and Cinna Crunch, plus Kraken Sour Gummy Bear and Rainbow Candy on BOGO over the weekend. Was pretty underwhelmed at the supplement sales going on, but did stock up on some clothing for work (dress shirts, shoes, etc.).

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back in the gym finally after a bit of a hiatus. Been semi-consistent with cardio only. Will be back at it full force post-vacation, but had to check out the resort gym. Small, but had everything I would need. Once again had the gym to myself. Weight pre-vacation was 174.5#.

Pre: 1 packet BSN Endorush
Smith Bench Press 12, 135x10, 185x3/155x7, 155x8
Incline DB press 45x8,8,8
Cable crossovers 22.5x10,10,10
Bent over smith BB rows 12, 135x10,10,10
Machine pull downs 110x10, 120x10,8
Seated machine rear delt row 70x10, 75x10,10
Foam rolling on the back

Time 50:46, 337 cals

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weight: 183.0# (+8.5# over this vacation, haha, clearly had a good time! But it's time to kill this dad bod.)

Pre: C&P Carnage Killer Bombsicle 1 scoop - stuff tastes great, it's what I've been missing from other bombpop / rocket pop type flavors from other companies.
Intra: C&P Ferox 3/4 scoop, Permaswole 1 scoop, ENDUR3 1 scoop
The above will be my new stack for this month. Could use something else to kick start this workout cycle, so looking for suggestions.

Supersets
TRX biceps 3x10
TRX triceps 3x10

Barbell rows +40x12, +60x10,10,10
Close grip rows +60x12,12,12

DB hammer curls 30x10,10,10
DB kickbacks 30x10,10,10

Time 43:02, 280 cals

Waking up was tough this morning, but couldn't skip on day 1. Went lighter for today's WO as I need to get some strength back and want to ensure I dont stress my wrist again on my second day back. Listened to Sko's 40/40 Fire Mix from GCode team to get me going. Here's to getting after the week!

Last edited:
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still waiting on my Sparta order from Memorial day, apparently they're very back ordered. But did get my MRE bars. Looking forward to trying these out tomorrow.

Also, here's a pic I snapped from the resort gym while on vacation and current condition.

View attachment 183716
View attachment 183717
That seems to be a pretty good setup for a resort gym. Usually don't tend to see a Smith machine or any type or barbell set up at any resort I visit. Always seems to be a pain in the ass getting a fill weeks workload on vacation for me.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MRE had a good deal going. Let us know how you liked them.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That seems to be a pretty good setup for a resort gym. Usually don't tend to see a Smith machine or any type or barbell set up at any resort I visit. Always seems to be a pain in the ass getting a fill weeks workload on vacation for me.
Yeah, definitely wasn't a bad set up at all. Had the place more or less to myself as well, so had free reign. One room was all machines designed for a circuit, the other was the smith, DBs and cables, plus cardio machines.
MRE had a good deal going. Let us know how you liked them.
Will do! Hoping Redcon will do something about sending me the wrong flavor. Was really psyched about carrot cake, but sprinkled donut could be good too.

Felt weak AF today. Joints were acting up, may need to purchase something to address this. Tingles from the BA in Ferox were actually a distraction today.

Pre: 3/4 scoop Ferox, 1 scoop Permaswole, 1 scoop Carnage
Intra: 1 scoop ENDUR3
Started on second scoop of Carnage in afternoon yesterday and will be dosing around 2-3 PM.

TRX squats 3x12
TRX alt lunges 3x10
TRX caf raises 3x15
SLDLs 100x10,10,10 - had to go slow on these to keep tension on hams and to not aggravate my lower back.
Squats 100x15,12,12

Time 49:04, 409 cals

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, funny thing. I opened up my MRE bars labeled sprinkled donut, and inside were all iced carrot cake bars. Go figure. I have another box of iced carrot cake on the way from Redcon1.

Review:
Overall these bars taste decent, but are not as sweet or as filling as I was expecting. I've now had both oatmeal chocolate chip and iced carrot cake. Both have a creamy coating (chocolate and yogurt, respectively). Both have some type of rice or soy crisps scattered on the top for texture. Based on the pictures on the packaging, I was expecting a much thicker and chewier inside. The bar itself is about half the thickness of what I expected. The texture is a little grittier / nuttier (there are chopped almonds in it) / crystalized than I would've thought based on photos. You get the spice flavors from carrot cake, but they could've gone heavier with or used real carrot to boost that flavor. Oatmeal choc chip I was hoping for more chewy cookie texture, but it's very much a bar.

So to sum up, these are decent flavors, but due to pricing and lack of ability to fill up on one (certainly not a meal replacement, which Animal Snak for example is), I probably would only purchase again if on a BOGO sale like I got on these.

Today's WO
Pre/intra: same as above, but am doing all 2 scoops of Carnage at once rather than split.

DB laterals 10x10, 20x10,10,10
DB front raises 20x10,10,10
Seated BB press, front 100x8,8,6
Upright rows +60x10,10,10
DB shrugs 70x10,10,10
TRX face pulls 10,10,12

Fitbit wasn't charged so had to estimate impact, but time: 1 hr, 179 cals

Post-WO: 1 scoop Kraken, PB & 1/2 banana sandwich on 1 slice Arnold wheat bread - my 2 year old made this for me for father's day, pretty on point!

Thinking about trying a push/pull/legs split, anyone have thoughts on this approach?

Last edited:
jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You’re right about the MRE bars. I had the German Chocolate flavour. Animal bars are much thicker and heavier as well.

Also, about the training. Never tried PPL. But, I think a change of routine to PPL will be good to change things up a bit.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You’re right about the MRE bars. I had the German Chocolate flavour. Animal bars are much thicker and heavier as well.

Also, about the training. Never tried PPL. But, I think a change of routine to PPL will be good to change things up a bit.
Decided to try P/P/L out. Followed an article example on t-nation.

So here goes!

Pre/intra: same as above

Push Day
Bench Press 100x10,18, - Went for normal working set, AMRAP, and normal set again. Think this is supposed to be a pretty heavy set if doing it correctly, but again I'm a bit limited in what I have at home.
DB incline press 50x10,10 - this was just about right for 2 working sets at 8-10 reps
Behind the neck press - +60x5,8 - as I just did shoulders over the weekend I didn't go heavy here for the first go around, but it lays it out as heavy set of 5, then AMRAP
TRX Triceps Ext 3x12 - this is really just accessory work, so threw this in for a quick finisher due to time

Time: 30:57, 217cals

My daughter was up almost as soon as I started working out, so my focus was off and had to cut it short. But still got in some work.

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why are you limited to home?
Don't have a gym membership. Having a 2 year old, work schedule, and other timing considerations just doesn't fit driving to a gym with my current lifestyle.

Did cardio and abs yesterday, won't be logging here though, but that will be every other day. Been using 1/2 scoop NeuroSurge 2.0 for alertness with ENDUR3 intra on those days.

Some good news to report, down to 175.5# as of last weigh in. Honestly my weight is bouncing all over the place, but is trending down over a 3 month period, so I have to consider that a win. Picked up some Chaos and Pain Helios and Gaia for joint support and for a greens supp. Helios is Blue Raspberry so I've been adding it to my Carnage. Gaia is peach mango and it's a bit "green" and gritty tasting. Not as pleasant as I was hoping. Will be taking in the evening. Will post up some pics this evening.

Pull
BB rows 100x10, 20, 12 - same set up as Monday with normal set, AMRAP, normal set
Chin ups 8,8,8 - sets to failure
Deadlifts 100x12,10,10 - looking to add these back in as a staple this round. Do others switch grip between sets or keep one hand over and one under preferentially?
BB curls +60x10,10,10
DB laterals 20x12,12 - going light last week around felt like I was able to really separate the muscle out and expand my shoulder girdle a bit, if that makes any sense. My right shoulder is really tight, but felt opened up this past week

In lieu of having a template to follow for pull workout, I just went ahead with volume. Feeling juicy these days, dont know if leaning out is helping or if permaswole is keeping me looking full, or a combo.

Time 44:22, 270 cals

Last edited:
jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The CnP labels look much better than what’s on the website.. lol

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The CnP labels look much better than what’s on the website.. lol
Agreed, in person they have that metallic sheen. The labels on the website are all the designers files. But I think C&P has done a really nice job with their packaging, especially the clear bottles like Ferox.
Looking massive bro!
Thanks @BEAST73!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pre/intra: 3/4 scoop Ferox, 1 scoop Permaswole, 1 scoop ENDUR3

Legs
TRX squats 3x20
SLDLs 100x10,10,10
Front Squats 100x10,10,10
TRX calf raises 3x15

Time 32:04, 199 cals

Got some not so great news from the doc today that I'll need to watch my cholesterol. LDL numbers jumped and I naturally have a low HDL. May get some more tests done. But she recommended red yeast rice for now, so if anyone has any experience and trusted brands, let me know.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pre/intra: 3/4 scoop Ferox, 1 scoop Permaswole, 1 scoop ENDUR3

Legs
TRX squats 3x20
SLDLs 100x10,10,10
Front Squats 100x10,10,10
TRX calf raises 3x15

Time 32:04, 199 cals

Got some not so great news from the doc today that I'll need to watch my cholesterol. LDL numbers jumped and I naturally have a low HDL. May get some more tests done. But she recommended red yeast rice for now, so if anyone has any experience and trusted brands, let me know.
My HDL is Low, and LDL a few points high but overall Cholesterol is right in range so my doc isn't worried about it.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pre/intra, same.
Push
Rotator cuff ex 2.5x12,12
DB bench press 40x12, 60x10, 70x8, 60x10
DB incline press 50x10,10
Seated BB shoulder press +60x8,10
Close Grip bench press 100x12,12,12

Time 58:07, 316 cals

Started on Solaray Red Yeast Rice at 1200 mg/day over the weekend, split into two doses. Been dealing with some bouts of dizziness, unsure if it's related to BP or what. Was 120/90 at my check up, which appears to be in normal range, but according to what I've read perhaps sightly towards pre-hypertensive. Will be monitoring it. Doc says I need to work on my sleep patterns as well, so more things to keep an eye on.

Weight: 175.5# (+/- 0.0#)

Last edited:
jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pre/intra, same.
Push
DB bench press 40x12, 60x10, 70x8, 60x10
Seated BB shoulder press +60x8,10
Close Grip bench press 100x12,12,12

Time 58:07, 316 cals

Started on Solaray Red Yeast Rice at 1200 mg/day over the weekend, split into two doses. Been dealing with some bouts of dizziness, unsure if it's related to BP or what. Was 120/90 at my check up, which appears to be in normal range, but according to what I've read perhaps sightly towards pre-hypertensive. Will be monitoring it. Doc says I need to work on my sleep patterns as well, so more things to keep an eye on.

Weight: 175.5# (+/- 0.0#)
Don’t go by what you read. My BP was at 110/54-60 and some days Diastolic at 45. When doc checked, he said, my BP is normal. So, everybody’s normal BP is different.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Due to work schedule being funky this week was back in the gym for a lifting session today.

Pre/intra, same.
Pull
BB rows 100x10,18,10
Neutral grip pull ups 10,8,7 - my fix was to just use a less strenuous grip position @Rocket3015 @hairygrandpa
Deadlifts 100x10,12,10
Seated BB curls +40x10,10,10 - this really targets the upper portion of the biceps and maintains tension throughout the entire lift.
DB laterals 20x12,12

Time 53:38, 306 cals

Shoulders have been really coming along lately, I think thanks in part to reducing weight on movements like these DB laterals. Activation just seems better and I am seeing more separation of the muscle fibers.

Was definitely missing my headphones this morning. It's odd to workout without music. Also, been working on ensuring I'm drinking enough water throughout the day. Wondering if dizziness may have to do with dehydration.

Last edited:
BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I definitely need my headphones when training at PF. I get dizziness when my water intake is low after training sessions.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, neutral grip pull ups are the ones that "feel best". Yesterday was my weekly "injury prevention day". Doing a lot of underhand stuff and rotator cuff exercises We do too many exercises with a pronated grip, that weakens small stabilizer muscles. I force myself to change grips often, like DB front rises with palms up -or BB rows with an underhand grip.
Since I do that, I had no injury in shoulders.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I definitely need my headphones when training at PF. I get dizziness when my water intake is low after training sessions.
Was surprised I was able to focus without them! My wife just got me some new wireless earbuds, similar to airpods, for father's day. Definitely enjoying them so far!
Yep, neutral grip pull ups are the ones that "feel best". Yesterday was my weekly "injury prevention day". Doing a lot of underhand stuff and rotator cuff exercises We do too many exercises with a pronated grip, that weakens small stabilizer muscles. I force myself to change grips often, like DB front rises with palms up -or BB rows with an underhand grip.
Since I do that, I had no injury in shoulders.
Yeah, I should use some different grips. I occassionally do things like suicide grips and underhand BB rows, but probably not as often as I should to mix it up. I'll try DB raises palms up, sounds interesting.

On another note, I'm still waiting on my Memorial Day order from Sparta Nutrition and haven't gotten any confirmation on when it'll ship out from CS. Plus I said something on their IG and others had the same experience, but they've since deleted those comments. Shady and starting to piss me off.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Putting these guys on blast. SMH. Won't be purchasing from them again.
Screenshot_20190626-201018_Instagram.jpeg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That is very common when ordering direct from them. I have talked to dozens of people who have been burned and have found deals as good if not better from other vendors (who actually give customer service). They have been doing that for months on their social. Any negative feedback they will delete

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is very common when ordering direct from them. I have talked to dozens of people who have been burned and have found deals as good if not better from other vendors (who actually give customer service). They have been doing that for months on their social. Any negative feedback they will delete
Wow, shady AF. I will never give Sparta another dime. Now I have to see about getting my money back.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wow, shady AF. I will never give Sparta another dime. Now I have to see about getting my money back.
Hence why you buy from other vendors who stock their products with better deals.... Ordering Direct from them is a lost cause and has been from Day 1. The feedback has been all over their social and plagued with nothing but horrible customer service.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pre/intra: Same as previous, getting a little low on this tub of Permaswole.

Legs
TRX squats 15,22,20 - still getting used to high volume sets, even though this is body weight only
SLDLs 100x10,10,10
BB front squats 100x12,12,12
TRX calf raises 3x15

Focus wasn't as good today towards the end, but sweat pretty good. Have a great weekend everyone.

Time, 42:28, 314 cals

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Started looking more closely at ingredients panels and found that I'm probably intaking too much saturated fat. Looking to offload some of these MRE bars (carrot cake or oatmeal cho chip) if anyone is interested.

Pre/intra, same as previous
Push
Bench Press 100x10,18,15
Behind the neck BB press +60x6,10
TRX triceps 3x12
DB flys 20x10,10,10

Time 59:34, 409 cals

Lower back on my right side was bothering me a bit during today's workout. Was carrying and assembling/disassembling a swing set this weekend, so I'm guessing that's what did it.

Weight: 176.5# (+1.0#)
BF: 17.7%

Ended up 1 lb heavier this week, but the good news is that since I last measured my body fat, I have dropped 1.1%.

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pre/intra, same as previous
Pull
Underhand BB rows 100x10,18,12
Neutral grip pull ups x 9,8
Deadlifts 100x12,12,12
Alt DB curls 35x8,8,8
DB laterals 20x10,10,10

Time 49:43, 336 cals

Did some mixed grip work. Was good with energy and drive until about half way through my workout and hit a wall energy wise after my deadlifts. Last two exercises suffered a bit for it. Was absolutely wiped by the end of my session. Off the rest of the week for the holiday on a mini-vacation.

Last edited:
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy 4th Seg! Have a great freedom day sir!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pre: 3/4 scoop Ferox, 1 scoop ENDUR3

Legs
TRX squats 3x20
TRX alt lunges 3x12
SLDLs 100x10,10,10
DB squats 30x12, 40x10, 50x10

Time 55:51, 352 cals

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Adding to my collection... just tried Marshmallow Cereal tonight, 1 scoop in vanilla unsweetened almond milk mixed with a spoon. Mixes up well, taste is mostly vanilla with a hint of additional sweetness. Best way I'd describe the flavor is vanilla ice cream. This really could have used mini marshmallow pieces to nail the flavor though. Just glad my order finally arrived. I had about given up on it.

20190709_195754.jpg

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weighed in on Monday at 177.0# (+0.5# from the holiday weekend).

Took 1 full scoop of Ferox and 1 scoop Permaswole this morning. 1 scoop of ENDUR3 Krusherz for intra, very light orange flavor.

Push
DB BP 40x12, 70x9,5
Incline BP 100x12,12,10
Behind the neck BB press +60x6,6
Close grip BP 100x12,12,12

Time 47:33, 378 cals

Felt physically tired today during my WO so just didn't have that explosive power behind my lifts. My triceps were giving out before my primary muscle group that I was working, so a bit disappointing. May be time to switch up my supp regimen. Have so many pre's right now things are out of control, lol.

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Felt physically tired today during my WO so just didn't have that explosive power behind my lifts. My triceps were giving out before my primary muscle group that I was working, so a bit disappointing. May be time to switch up my supp regimen. Have so many pre's right now things are out of control, lol.
If this is the case, the supp stash is not the issue
Sleep
Stress
Diet

are the 3 main factors. If you are not getting adequate sleep, or you can't control stress (which I think you are due to your job). Those could be the culprits on why energy is low regardless of the caffeine you intake to lift a weight or perform a workout. You have to cover all the bases, set your body up in an optimal environment, and then supplement the main factors to piece the puzzle together. How much sleep do you average? How consistent is your diet, and are you typically very stressed?

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If this is the case, the supp stash is not the issue
Sleep
Stress
Diet

are the 3 main factors. If you are not getting adequate sleep, or you can't control stress (which I think you are due to your job). Those could be the culprits on why energy is low regardless of the caffeine you intake to lift a weight or perform a workout. You have to cover all the bases, set your body up in an optimal environment, and then supplement the main factors to piece the puzzle together. How much sleep do you average? How consistent is your diet, and are you typically very stressed?
Good post. I average roughly 6:40 - 7 hrs of sleep during the week, but it's heavy on light sleep, less REM and deep sleep. Last doc visit she was not impressed by my sleep quality. Diet's pretty consistent, but I think of all 3 factors it's mostly high stress (work, parent life). Planning to go back on KSM-66 shortly, as I did feel like that helped me mentally.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good post. I average roughly 6:40 - 7 hrs of sleep during the week, but it's heavy on light sleep, less REM and deep sleep. Last doc visit she was not impressed by my sleep quality. Diet's pretty consistent, but I think of all 3 factors it's mostly high stress (work, parent life). Planning to go back on KSM-66 shortly, as I did feel like that helped me mentally.
Stress is a chronic killer. You need to take time to meditate, yoga, or place yourself in an environment to wind down or else it will be a continual struggle for you to ever reach yourself and get back to 100% on all aspects of life. Stretching and some extra ART work does wonders for you and your mood. If you can set aside time for yourself to make sure you ease down and try to relax that mind and relieve the stress. Pills can only help so much, the root cause starts with you and trying to balance your lifestyle to make it fit.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Talk to me about ART?

Decided to have some fun with it and opened my SuperPump 250 with DMAA, Boardwalk Cotton Candy, 1 scoop as my pre. Flavor was pretty average and a bit gritty mixed up in a blender bottle.
Intra, 1 scoop ENDUR3

Pull
TRX rows 3x15
Wide grip pull ups 11,10,8
BB rows 100x15,12,12
BB curls +60x10,10,10
DB laterals 20x15,15,10

Time 52:05, 342 cals

Just went with what I felt like today, no program or template. Birthday weekend coming up!

Last edited: