Segansational's Motivation Log

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like a Great Plan!
Good luck with your cut, my man.. I am starting my second bottle of Cannibal Claw tomorrow.
Thanks fellas!

Pre: 2 scoops Kraken, 1 scoop Carb Max
Intra: 1 scoop Amino Infusion, 1 scoop Daft Pump

Finished up my tubs or Kraken pre-WO and Daft Pump finally. Just in time to switch over to my powdered fat burners.

TRX chest press 3x15
DB bench press 70x9,5/60x4,6
Incline DB press 60x7,7,8
Incline DB flys 40x12,10,6

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Start of cut.
Weight: 183.5# - Guess my body decided to max out before starting on this journey... highest I've been.
Short term goal: 174# - feel like this is attainable over 12 weeks, given that I think my current weight is an overshoot of where I'll settle out (last week was 179#) and that I'm reducing cals and adding back in cardio. Will also have one or two waterloss items just to give me that initial boost of confidence. Cant wait to remove some of this bloat feeling...

Pre/intra: 2 scoop OL Bloodshr3d Rainbow & Stuff, 1 scoop Carb Max - Unsure if I'll continue with carbs pre, or will drop this.
Intra: 1 scoop BLR Amino Infusion, 1 scoop PES Ergonine

Other supps:
1 cap C&P Cannibal Claw 2x per day
1 cap Eradicate 3x per day
60 mg CoQ10
1000 mg Vit C
300 mg KSM-66 (600 mg / day total)
Multi
Fish Oils
Animal Flex 1 scoop per day

Also unsure if I will keep adding in MCT oil pre-bed. I originally got this to help with calorie intake, but even though its promoted as thermogenic, cals are still cals.

TRX neutral grip rows 3x12
Supersets
Pull ups 7,10,8
Underhand Grip BB rows 100x10,10,10
DB rows 60x10,10,10
Close grip DB rows 70x10,10,10
TRX Reverse flys 3x10

WO time 49:40, 299 cals burned

Was tired this morning and wanted to stay in bed, but got myself up to start things off. Plan is to alternate weights and cardio as I used to do, 5 days per week. Traveling this weekend Fri-Sun, so will need to see how that factors in.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take at least 3caps of Cannibal Claw 2x a day. That's my dosage and that's what CnP recommends on the bottle.

If you want to lose water:
1) Drink a lot of water
2) try out Dandelion and Uva Ursi combo

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take at least 3caps of Cannibal Claw 2x a day. That's my dosage and that's what CnP recommends on the bottle.

If you want to lose water:
1) Drink a lot of water
2) try out Dandelion and Uva Ursi combo
Thanks for calling this out - forgot that it has increased dosing by weight. Guess I'll have to take advantage of the C&P 33% sale right now to get a second bottle, since one will only last 20 days now.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for calling this out - forgot that it has increased dosing by weight. Guess I'll have to take advantage of the C&P 33% sale right now to get a second bottle, since one will only last 20 days now.
It’s 60caps, if I am not wrong. So, 10days.. I played around with the dosage quite a bit. Some days 3caps, some days 4 and now I have settled on 6caps a day.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s 60caps, if I am not wrong. So, 10days.. I played around with the dosage quite a bit. Some days 3caps, some days 4 and now I have settled on 6caps a day.
Wow, seems high. For my bodyweight, has 3 caps. Pulled the trigger on a second bottle of Cannibal Claw and the new Permaswole (Green Apple).

Here's a snapshot of my nutrition yesterday. Looking for input or suggestions. Now that I'm back to eating clean, it's a challenge to get in even the reduced amount of calories.

Today's workout was cardio only.

Pre/intra: 2 scoops Bloodshr3d, 1 scoop Amino Infusion, 1 scoop Carb Max
40 mins LISS on the bike
Swiss ball crunches 3 sets to failure

Going to have to split up my Bloodshr3d into two doses, today I was in a cold sweat post-WO for a good hour. Not good.
Screenshot_20190402-122647_MyFitnessPal.jpeg

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Missed the mark a bit yesterday on protein intake, so I'll need to monitor that more closely.

Pre: 1 scoop Bloodshr3d, 1 scoop CarbMax
Intra: 1 scoop Amino Infusion, 1 scoop Ergonine

Supersets
TRX biceps 3x12
TRX triceps 3x12

BB cheat curls 100x10,10,10
Close grip BP 100x12,12,12

DB hammer curls 40x10,10,10
DB kickbacks 30x10,10,10

Seated BB curls 65x10, 55x10,10
Reverse grip BB curls 55x10,10,10

Didn't start off with the focus I would've liked, but by the end of mt workout I was satisfied with my session. Good pump. Still sweat like crazy, but no adverse feeling like yesterday. Random note, but Bloodshr3d also makes me generate more saliva, so I wonder if proGBB overall increases water expenditure, not just sweat.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reverse Grip BB curl is a great exercise for pump..I just do 1 Bicep exercise on my upper body workout. Reverse BB curl and BB preacher curl and great.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weighed in on Friday early just to see how things were going since I knew diet would be off this weekend with traveling for work.

Weight: 178.5# (-5.0#) - I know this is not true weight loss only 4 days into this cut. Previous weigh in seemed high, plus water weight loss.

Weekend workout:

Checked out the hotel gym for leg day, had the whole floor basically to myself when I arrived at 6 AM.

Pre: 1 packet Cobra Labs The Ripper
Intra: 1 packet ProSupps HydroBCAA

Treadmill warmup, 5 mins
Sested leg press 90x12, 130x12, 170x12, 210x12
Seated leg ext 70x10, 90x10, 110x10
Seated leg curl 70x10,10,10 - clearly my strength has suffered in my hammies since not having access to this type of machine
TRX calf raises 3x12
Ab machine crunches 50x12,12,12
Leg lifts 3 sets to failure

Time: 35:38, 227 cals

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was rough getting up this morning since I had no break from work this weekend. But got myself into the gym. Wanted to try out my newest supp, Chaos and Pain Permaswole!

Ate semi-poorly while traveling. It's hard when you're in sessions all day with little break and have to eat the provided meals, and are going on 4 cups of coffee to keep you awake. I'm going to have to try to cut out the half and half and sugar. Back on track yesterday, mostly clean proteins and carbs (eg, tuna poke, grilled chicken breast, rice).

Pre: 1 scoop Bloodshr3d, 1 scoop CarbMax
Intra: 1 scoop Permaswole Green Apple, 1 scoop AminoInfusion, 1 scoop Ergonine

Rotator cuff ex 2.5x12,12
Supersets
DB laterals 20x12,12,12
TRX face pulls 3x10

DB front raises 25x10,10,10
Bent over DB laterals 25x10,10,10

Seated DB shoulder press 45x10,10,10
Upright rows 85x10,10,10

Weight update: 181.5# (+3.0# since Friday, but -2.0# since start of cut).

Screenshot_20190408-060424_Instagram.jpeg

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday: Cardio, bike, 32 mins
Swiss ball crunches 3 sets to failure

Today's WO:
Pre/intra: 1 scoop Bloodshr3d, 1 scoop Permaswole, 1 scoop Carb Max
Intra: 1 scoop Amino Infusion, 1 scoop Creaform

Bench Press 100x12, 160x10,8,
Incline DB press 50x10,10,10 - this was too light, just realized last week I was using 60 lbs each.
Incline DB flys 40x10,10,10
TRX chest press 3x10
Decline Bench Press 100x10,10,10

Time 53:59, 262 cals

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday, cardio, bike 32 mins, 7.1 mi
Today: Couldn't drag myself out of bed this morning, so late as afternoon WO instead.

Pre: 1 scoop bloodshr3d, 1 scoop permaswole
Intra: 1 scoop Amino Infusion, 1 scoop Creaform

Supersets
Inverse rows 12,10,12
Pull ups 6,5,5

Underhand BB rows 100x12,12,12
Close grip DB row 70x10,10,10

Single arm DB row 70x10,10,10

TRX rows 3x10

Time 37:05, 308 cals

Flew through this workout, weights went up easily half way through and had some gas left in the tank. Celebrating my daughter's birthday this weekend, so diet will not be clean. Beer and cake is on the to do list. Have a great weekend everyone!

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Birthday party was a success as the rain held out! Had 3 days off from working out as I was traveling for work yesterday. Food choices were not good as airport meals and in between meetings makes things more challenging, but back at it today:

Pre/intra: 1 scoop Bloodshr3d, 1 scoop Permaswole, 1 scoop CarbMax
Intra: 1 scoop Amino Infusion, 1 scoop Creaform - last scoop of aminos. Will see what I have stashed to rotate in, think I have a few opened and a few unopened tubs of different brands.

Supersets
TRX biceps 3x12
TRX triceps 3x12

Close grip BP 100x12,12,12

BB curls 100x10,10,10
DB kickbacks 30x10,10,10

Seated BB curls 65x10,10,10
Triceps bench dips 3x12

Time 1:01, 416 cals

Last edited:
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey man!!!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey man!!!
What's good my man? You making a return to AM?

Motivation to get out of bed early is at an all time low. Haven't been entirely consistent with workouts, but got on the bike yesterday for a 35 min session. Today skipped out on the morning, but made it in the afternoon.

Weight: 177.5# (-4.0# since last update, but no change since Sat weigh in)
Pre: 1 scoop Permaswole, 1 scoop Bloodshr3d, 1 scoop CarbMax
Intra: 1 scoop AminoLast, 1 scoop Creaform

TRX squats 3x12
ATG Barbell Squats 100x10,10,10
SLDLs 100x10,10,10
DB alt lunges 30x10,10,8
TRX calf raises 3x12

Not a great session, but again I'm making progress. More than half way to target goal weight. I don't visually feel like I'm close, but will trust the scale. May need to recomp a bit or continue the cut longer than anticipated to reach visual goals. Bloodshr3d is legit - that proGBB has me sweating like a pig even when sitting still.

Time: 1:01, 483 cals

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, here's what last week's macros looked like. I'd like to pull up my protein a bit more and decrease carbs a bit.
Screenshot_20190419-164434_MyFitnessPal.jpeg

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What's good my man? You making a return to AM?

Motivation to get out of bed early is at an all time low. Haven't been entirely consistent with workouts, but got on the bike yesterday for a 35 min session. Today skipped out on the morning, but made it in the afternoon.

Weight: 177.5# (-4.0# since last update, but no change since Sat weigh in)
Pre: 1 scoop Permaswole, 1 scoop Bloodshr3d, 1 scoop CarbMax
Intra: 1 scoop AminoLast, 1 scoop Creaform

TRX squats 3x12
ATG Barbell Squats 100x10,10,10
SLDLs 100x10,10,10
DB alt lunges 30x10,10,8
TRX calf raises 3x12

Not a great session, but again I'm making progress. More than half way to target goal weight. I don't visually feel like I'm close, but will trust the scale. May need to recomp a bit or continue the cut longer than anticipated to reach visual goals. Bloodshr3d is legit - that proGBB has me sweating like a pig even when sitting still.

Time: 1:01, 483 cals
I’m so glad the notifications are back!!! That was a real deal breaker for me. Things are looking better and I got Lipo Elite coming to see how things go.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m so glad the notifications are back!!! That was a real deal breaker for me. Things are looking better and I got Lipo Elite coming to see how things go.
Let me know how that goes. Bloodshr3d + Cannibal Claw's been treating me pretty well, but I've got Hydrashred and then Cannibal Carnage up on deck.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Let me know how that goes. Bloodshr3d + Cannibal Claw's been treating me pretty well, but I've got Hydrashred and then Cannibal Carnage up on deck.
I def will! Hows the wife and kiddo?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I def will! Hows the wife and kiddo?
Family's doing well. Had a great weekend spent with my wife's family with lots of activities for the little ones.

Weight: 179.5# (+2.0# since Friday)
Pre: 1 scoop Bloodshr3d, 1 scoop Permaswole, 1 scoop Carb Max
Intra: 2 scoops AminoLift, 1 scoop Creaform

DB laterals 20x10,10,10
DB front raises 20x10,10,10
Upright rows 100x10,10,10
Seated BB Shoulder Press 100x8,8,8

Could've used something stronger this morning for my workout. Bloodshr3d's stim effects have seemed to disappear over the 2 weeks I've been using it. Actually the opposite effect, over the weekend twice I basically felt super tired shortly after and took a cat nap both times. Still have a lot left when I look in the tub though...

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Family's doing well. Had a great weekend spent with my wife's family with lots of activities for the little ones.

Weight: 179.5# (+2.0# since Friday)
Pre: 1 scoop Bloodshr3d, 1 scoop Permaswole, 1 scoop Carb Max

DB laterals 20x10,10,10
Upright rows 100x10,10,10
Seated BB Shoulder Press 100x8,8,8

Could've used something stronger this morning for my workout. Bloodshr3d's stim effects have seemed to disappear over the 2 weeks I've been using it. Actually the opposite effect, over the weekend twice I basically felt super tired shortly after and took a cat nap both times. Still have a lot left when I look in the tub though...
You think 2 scoops would be better? with one its only 150mg of caffeine. Were you fasted? Im surprised that mixed with the amino lift didnt provide more of a "lift". Def something for me to lookout for.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You think 2 scoops would be better? with one its only 150mg of caffeine. Were you fasted? Im surprised that mixed with the amino lift didnt provide more of a "lift". Def something for me to lookout for.
Yes, fasted. Going to prob try upping my pre-WO dose to 1.5 scoops next, but there's a limiting dosage for me at two scoops in one shot due to the cold sweats I get, still not sure what's causing it, whether it's the J. Regia or the Eria Jarensis (never had that prob with Conqu3r Unleashed), or the combo, but very similar to an alpha-Y feel for me. With this one it's been all about trying to find the right balance between efficacy and sides.

My intra (AminoLift) I only drink about half through my WO, so it doesn't really have time to fully kick in.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some big news AM friends! Just got picked up as an ambassador for Chaos & Pain on social media! Pretty psyched to be back in the supplement game again. As you all know, AM has been my introduction to C&P, so I will of course post up here as well as instagram.

While they always run some great sales, if anyone needs a quick coupon code, feel free to use SEG20 for 20% off anytime!

@BloodManor
@pyrobatt
@EMPIREMIND

Today's WO:
Intra: 1.5 scoops Bloodshr3d, 2 scoops AminoLift, 1 scoop Creaform, 1 scoop CarbMax
Cardio, bike, 45 mins
Abs, swiss ball crunches 3 sets to failure

Today had much better focus during my cardio session, so upping my dose of Bloodshr3d helped. Yesterday I opened my second bottle of Cannibal Claw. Also saw my latest C&P order shipped!
Screenshot_20190408-060424_Instagram-01.jpeg

Last edited:
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
CONGRATS MAN!!! Thats huge! Maybe Wayne will join us all on AM one day.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats brother
Always great to have people like you repping us.
Appreciate the kind words!
CONGRATS MAN!!! Thats huge! Maybe Wayne will join us all on AM one day.
Thanks! I'm pretty psyched. Needed a boost and this has given me one.

Work has really picked up again and it's affecting me a bit mentally. Need to get through the next few weeks or so, but I did just schedule a family vacation for June, so that gives me something to look forward to.

Pre: 1.5 scoops Bloodshr3d, 1 scoop Permaswole, 1 scoop CarbMax

Incline Bench Press 100x10,10,10
DB bench press 60x10,10,10
TRX chest press 3x12
TRX flys 3x10
Suicide grip bench press 100x10,10,10

Sometimes I think I need to just go heavier. Had a good pump, but I may just work with one or two basic exercises and go with heavier weight and more volume. Maybe just incline DBs and bench press next week, keep it simple, I don't know.

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Decided to switch it up this morning and Go Cannibal!

Snoozed hard this morning, almost didn't get up. By Friday I'm usually just burnt out from the week, but got in the gym to hit a straightforward back workout. My back was really knotted up yesterday, so wasn't sure how today would go. And I did feel it in my pulls. Will try to work it out this evening.

Pre: 3/4 scoop Pineapple Ferox, 1 scoop Green Apple Permaswole, 1 scoop Carb Max - Green Apple drowned out the pineapple flavor, so this was predominantly apple flavored.
Intra: 1 scoop ENDUR3 snake venom - was hoping to like this more than I did, up front taste was fruit and pleasant, but there was a bit of an off taste at the end.

TRX rows 3x12
BB rows:
100x12
120x10
140x10
160x8
180x6
Neutral grip pull ups x 10,8,6

Not sure why photos aren't loading for me today... back definitely hindered my pull ups today. Feels like my chest is tight and pulling too much against my back as an imbalance. Will need to make sure to really stretch out good post my next chest workout.

Time 48:47, cals 346

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AM workout.

Pre: 1.5 scoops Bloodshr3d, 1 scoop Permaswole, 1 scoop CarbMax

Supersets
TRX curls 3x12
TRX triceps 3x12

BB curls 100x10,10,10
Close grip BP 100x10,10,10

DB kick backs 30x10,10,10

Seated BB curls 60x10,10,10

Finished up my Eradicate yesterday, should be finishing up several supps tomorrow before I travel for work this week. Should be done with Aminolift, CarbMax and my current multi.

Time: 1:03, 361 cals
Weight: 177.0# (-2.5#)

Last edited:
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stretch those darn pecs man!!!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As expected, finished up the above supps today along with my first bottle of CoQ10. Almost finished this bottle of KSM-66 as well. I've been on it continuously since roughly July, so ~9 months. There's also 300 mg in Bloodshr3d. Once I finish up this tub and the bottle, I'm going to take a few months break. I think it's helped with anxiety, but this month for sure it has stopped working. Planning to look for other alternatives to rotate in and have been looking into CBD oil.

Intra: 2 scoops AminoLift, 1 scoop Bloodshr3d, 1 scoop CarbMax, 1 scoop Creaform
Cardio, bike, 32 mins
Abs, swiss ball crunches, 3 sets to failure
Russian medicine ball twists, 3 sets to failure

Tomorrow I begin a week long trip away from home for work, so hoping to stay as consistent as possible with hotel gym workouts and semi-clean meals. Headed to two cities I've never been to before, so that part should be good at least!

Last edited:
jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how did you like Eradicate? I have 2 bottles of that and wanted to give it a shot when I am almost at the end of my cut.

Eat whatever meat you can and keep the rest of the crap away from the plate..

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how did you like Eradicate? I have 2 bottles of that and wanted to give it a shot when I am almost at the end of my cut.

Eat whatever meat you can and keep the rest of the crap away from the plate..
I've used other brands previously, nothing new for me. Think it helps drop a little water weight, supposedly has anti-cortisol properties. Theoretically may or may not be anti-estrogenic, but most on here now say it does nothing in that dept, so I don't use it for that. I would say wait to use it until you're a little leaner like you mention to dry you out a bit. I've never had joint issues even at high doses on it, but some do above 75 mg.

Edit: I'm going to the land of meats and BBQ, so I may just do that, haha!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used other brands previously, nothing new for me. Think it helps drop a little water weight, supposedly has anti-cortisol properties. Theoretically may or may not be anti-estrogenic, but most on here now say it does nothing in that dept, so I don't use it for that. I would say wait to use it until you're a little leaner like you mention to dry you out a bit. I've never had joint issues even at high doses on it, but some do above 75 mg.

Edit: I'm going to the land of meats and BBQ, so I may just do that, haha!
Great! I am just looking at dropping that last bit of water weight and dry out pretty nice. Thanks brother..

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got into Houston yesterday, did a good bit of walking and even got in a few quick laps at the hotel pool in the evening. It was crowded with kids, so didn't do a ton. But back and shoulders felt pumped after! No official workout technically, but tried to keep myself moderately active and a diet mostly of chicken dishes.

Woke up this morning to get in a leg session before breakfast.

Pre: 1 scoop Bloodshr3d
Intra: 1 packet (2 servings) Top Secret Nutrition HyperBCAA. This is 300 mg caffeine, so on top of Bloodshr3d this was a good bit of caffeine. Tasted terrible, very astringent. Tasted how spray cleaner smells...

Cardio, bike, 10 mins, level 2, 1.75 miles
Seated leg press machine 145x10, 175x10, 205x10, 235x10
Seated leg ext 50x10, 70x10, 90x10
Seated leg curl 50x10, 60x10, 70x10
Calf presses on leg press machine 130x10,10,10
DB SLDLs 35x10,10,10 - really fried my hammies and lower back on this one, felt awesome!

Time: 35:47, 264 cals

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New city, new hotel gym.

DB rotator cuff ex 5x12,12
DB laterals 25x10,10,10
Seated DB shoulder press 40x10,10,10
Upright cable rows 50x12, 55x12, 60x12

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
New city, new hotel gym.

DB rotator cuff ex 5x12,12
DB laterals 25x10,10,10
Seated DB shoulder press 40x10,10,10
Upright cable rows 50x12, 55x12, 60x12
New city who dis!!!

Looking like a solid session. How long are your sessions when on the road normally?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New city who dis!!!

Looking like a solid session. How long are your sessions when on the road normally?
Shorter than typical, usually about 35-45 mins or so, because I've got to fit it in where i can. Not always a consistent schedule.

Done for the day so planning to get in a workout now and then check out downtown. There's both a Smoothie King and a Nutrition Faktory (like a GNC) within walking distance from my hotel, so may look to grab a post-WO shake.

Intra: 1 packet Purple Wraath

Cardio, bike, 10 mins warm up
DB Bench Press 20x12, 50x10,10,10
Incline DB Press 50x10,5,7
Cable crossovers 35x12, 45x10, 50x10
Low cable crossovers 25x10, 30x10, 35x10
Push ups 10,10,9

Time 33:09, 260 cals

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pre: 1.5 scoops Bloodshr3d
Intra: Orange Powerade

Pull ups 6,5,5 - metal bar was a fat grip and super slippery for some reason.
Single arm DB rows 50x10,10,10
Incline DB rows 20x10, 25x10, 30x10
Close grip cable rows 80x12, 120x12, 160x10, 200x10

Time: 28:13, 201 cals

Last edited:
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pre: 1.5 scoops Bloodshr3d
Intra: Orange Powerade

Pull ups 6,5,5 - metal bar was a fat grip and super slippery for some reason.
Single arm DB rows 50x10,10,10
Incline DB rows 20x10, 25x10, 30x10
Close grip cable rows 80x12, 120x12, 160x10, 200x10

Time: 28:13, 201 cals
Using fat grips helps my joints a ton! Idk why but it just feels better. Sucks it was slippery.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick check in. Weighed in yesterday and was back up 2.0 lbs to 179.0# during this past week. Got in a great pump yesterday during my arm workout at home. Today's workout is cardio only and my last serving of Bloodshr3d, 1.5 scoops plus 1 scoop ENDUR3. Will be taking the rest of the weekend off and then starting up with a new fat burner, either Sparta or C&P.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick check in. Weighed in yesterday and was back up 2.0 lbs to 179.0# during this past week. Got in a great pump yesterday during my arm workout at home. Today's workout is cardio only and my last serving of Bloodshr3d, 1.5 scoops plus 1 scoop ENDUR3. Will be taking the rest of the weekend off and then starting up with a new fat burner, either Sparta or C&P.
I am really interested to hear your experience with Cannibal Claw.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weighed in at 178.5# this morning. Looking back at my log I started at 183.5# on Apr 1, so 5# loss since start of a cut about half way in (6 weeks). Still have 3.5# left towards my stated goal, but physically nowhere close to where I need to be. Went pants shopping and it was a bit depressing. I have 3.5 weeks before I head to the beach, so let's see what I can do. Starting off a tub of my new powdered fat burner, Sparta Hydrashred Mango. This morning's regimen looked like this:

Pre: 1 scoop Permaswole, 2 scoops Hydrashred - calls for splitting up doses to 2x per day, but figured I'd need the energy
Intra: 1 scoop ENDUR3, 1 scoop Creaform

Cardio, bike warm up, 10 mins
TRX squats 3x12
SLDLs 100x10,10,10
TRX Alt lunges 3x10
TRX calf raises 3x12

Had good energy and focus. A little bit of a burning sensation with that much bioperine, but manageable. Quads felt really engaged today. Stomach a bit unhappy. All in all though a good Monday morning.

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am really interested to hear your experience with Cannibal Claw.
Today's my last day. As you saw I lost 5# over 6 weeks while on a stim based fat burner as well and reduced cals. So not sure I noticed much on top of my results, but honestly I find it hard to judge the diiodo's. They don't have a "feel" and I've never noticed an increased energy or other effects from supposed increased thyroid activity.

My perception of time this week is all off. I thought this was a weekend, but we're only at hump day. Wasn't feeling that motivated today, but shoulders had to be smashed.

Pre: 2 scoop Hydrashred, 1 scoop Permaswole
Intra: 1 scoop ENDUR3, 1 scoop Creaform

Rotator cuff ex 2.5x10,12
DB laterals 20x10,10,10
Bent over DB laterals 20x10, 30x10,10
Seated DB press 40x10,10,10
Seated DB shrugs 40x10, 50x10,10 - just saw this movement online and figured I'd give it a shot.
TRX facepulls 3x10

Time 47 mins, 352 cals

Last edited:
jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good to know I wasn't the only one who didn't get anything out of it. lol

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today's workout was a killer. Ran for the first time in eons on a brutally hot day. Was drenched by the end, but still also hit the weights for a chest session.

Cardio, run, time 13:31, 143 cals, 0.96 mi - pace, slow AF.
Intra: 2 scoops Hydrashred, 1 scoop ENDUR3, 1 scoop Creaform, 1 scoop Permaswole Molotov Cocktail
Weights:
Incline bench press, suicide grip 100x10,10,10
TRX chest press 3x12
Incline DB press 60x8, 50x6,5
Incline DB flys 40x8, 30x8,8
DB pullovers 30x10, 20x10,10

Time: 38:35, 108 cals - I think something was off here as my fitbit wasn't recording HR.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How did you like the Permaswole?
Love it. The green apple flavor tastes great. Can't really comment on the Molotov cocktail flavor yet since I haven't tried it solo. Flavoring is very strong with C&P in general.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love it. The green apple flavor tastes great. Can't really comment on the Molotov cocktail flavor yet since I haven't tried it solo. Flavoring is very strong with C&P in general.
performance? give me some detail. I was looking at making a purchase