Pre: 1/3 can Bang, 1 scoop Kraken, 1 scoop Kraken Pump
Intra: 2 scoops Spartan BCAA

Super sets
TRX biceps 15,12,12
TRX triceps 12,12,12

Alt DB curls 30x10,10,10
DB kickbacks 30x10,10,10

BB curls +50x10,10,10
Close grip BP +75x12,10,10 - left elbow was acting up, so didn't get a good contraction going in my triceps

Reverse grip BB curls +40x10

Had a great bicep pump, full and rock hard. Great session and a way to head into the new year!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First WO of 2019. Leg day.

Pre/intra: 1 scoop Kraken, 1 scoop Kraken Pump

TRX squats 3x15
BB squats +75x12, +115x10,10,10
DB SLDLs 20x12, 40x10,10,6
TRX calf raises 3x15

Lower back has been bothering me the past few days, so these exercises didn't really help...

M

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it the newer kraken your using? Liking the look of it with no fancy stims.

Just realised it is the new one, how do you like the flavour?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it the newer kraken your using? Liking the look of it with no fancy stims.

Just realised it is the new one, how do you like the flavour?
Check out my thoughts in this post:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6090377

But overall, the flavor is a bit duller than I would've expected. I'm comparing it to the old Mesomorph Rocket Pop. It lacks a bit of tart/tang from those ice pops you used to get off the ice cream truck.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WO yesterday: Cardio only, bike
WO today:

Pre: 1 scoop Kraken, 1 scoop Kraken Pump

Rotator cuff ex 2.5x12,12
Seated DB shoulder press 20x12, 40x10,10,10
Supersets
DB laterals 20x10,10,10
DB front raises 20x10,10,10

DB bent over laterals 20x10,10,10
Upright rows 60x10,10,10

TRX reverse flys 3x10

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Knew I'd need an extra boost this morning to kickstart this full week back at work, so went with a high octane pre - 1/2 scoop Merica Labz Red White and Boom, Dick Punch. OG formula has 200 mg caffeine, 75 mg DMHA, 25 mg synephrine in a half scoop. Thanks TheMovement

Weight: 179.0# (+1.5#)

Supersets
Bench press +75x12, +95x10, +115x10, +135x6
TRX flys 3x10

Incline BP +75x12,10,10 - speed work
TRX chest press 3x10

Picked up a greens powder to add to my shakes, Amazing Grass (organic kale, spirulina, moringa, wheat grass). 1 tsp is 1.5 servings of greens. Added that to my pre-bed shake last night - 1 scoop Spartan Blueberry Muffin whey, 1 scoop chopped oats, 1 tbsp natural PB, 1/3 frozen banana, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1 tsp Amazing Greens.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Knew I'd need an extra boost this morning to kickstart this full week back at work, so went with a high octane pre - 1/2 scoop Merica Labz Red White and Boom, Dick Punch. OG formula has 200 mg caffeine, 75 mg DMHA, 25 mg synephrine in a half scoop. Thanks TheMovement

Weight: 179.0# (+1.5#)

Supersets
Bench press +75x12, +95x10, +115x10, +135x6
TRX flys 3x10

Incline BP +75x12,10,10 - speed work
TRX chest press 3x10

Picked up a greens powder to add to my shakes, Amazing Grass (organic kale, spirulina, moringa, wheat grass). 1 tsp is 1.5 servings of greens. Added that to my pre-bed shake last night - 1 scoop Spartan Blueberry Muffin whey, 1 scoop chopped oats, 1 tbsp natural PB, 1/3 frozen banana, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1 tsp Amazing Greens.
Man Im glad that its holding up strong for you! Ive stepped off the AM gas since the notifications dropped and seemed to shift a bit.

Hows the family holding up?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man Im glad that its holding up strong for you! Ive stepped off the AM gas since the notifications dropped and seemed to shift a bit.

Hows the family holding up?
Yeah, still grinding away! Keeping on here holds me accountable which is always good, even though it's low readership.

Family is good man, how's life?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pre/intra: 1/2 scoop Merica Labz Red White and Boom, 1 scoop Spartan BCAA (last scoop), 1 scoop Kraken Pump - taste be damned!

TRX neutral grip rows 3x12
Underhand BB rows +75x10,10,10
Neutral grip pull ups 9,9,7
DB rows x60x10,10,10
Close grip DB rows 70x12,12,12

Went for varied grips today as opposed to my traditional style.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Listened to my body and rested yesterday.

Today's workout:

Pre/intra: 2 scoops USPLabs aminolift, 1 scoop VL Daft Pump

Supersets
TRX biceps 3x12
TRX triceps 3x12

BB curls +60x10, +50x10,10
Skull crushers +40x10,10,10
Dropped weight after first set of curls as I wanted to get a full ROM, and left elbow has been bothering me all week so went light on tris

DB hammer curls 30x10,10,10
Bench dips 12,12,12

Reverse grip BB curls +20x10,10,10

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let me know what's up with the blueberry, I picked up 11lbs last night. ...cannot beat 30% off....

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weight today 178.0# (-1.0#), starting up my new stack below:

BLR Vector
BLR Follidrone
BLR Viron
BLR Rebirth
BLR Letrone
SNS DAA

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, still grinding away! Keeping on here holds me accountable which is always good, even though it's low readership.

Family is good man, how's life?
Life’s been crazy man. Really grinding out this last year to franchise a gym soon. A lot to learn and keep up with.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Life’s been crazy man. Really grinding out this last year to franchise a gym soon. A lot to learn and keep up with.
Nice! How close are you to opening? I have two friends who both own gyms, very different type / clientele though.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Felt amped and ready to put in work this morning. Planning to keep bulking for another 4 weeks, as I'm reaching that point where I just don't feel right carrying too much extra weight. Want to push past that point a bit to try to get my body to reset and adjust to a heavier weight before cutting to try and lose the spare tire.

Pre/intra: 2 scoops Quake 10.0, 2 caps Follidrone 2.0

Supersets
TRX squats 3x15
TRX calf raises 3x12

Squats +75x12, +115x10,10,10

SLDLs +75x10,10,10

TRX alt lunges 3x10

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Always tough to do cardio the day after leg day, but here I am. Intra: 2 scoops AminoLift, 1 scoop Vital1ty to get some creatine in. Will be dosing creatine daily either from my pre's or added in. Need to pick up some plain creatine mono.

Bike, cardio
Swiss ball crunches 3 sets to failure
Russian medicine ball twists 3x12

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Realized that I had an unopened bottle of Primaforce Creaform (creatine mono) in the back of my cabinet. That shows how out of control my supp stash is, haha.

Pre/intra: 2 scoops Quake 10.0, 1 scoop Creaform

Rotator cuff ex 2.5x10,10
Arnold Presses 20x10,10,10
Behind the neck BB press +60x10,10,10
Supersets
DB laterals 20x10,10,10
DB front raises 20x10,10,10

Upright rows +60x10,10,10
Bent over DB rows 20x10,10,10

Definitely need to focus on increasing water consumption throughout the day. Been falling behind on that.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday was cardio and abs, bike, swiss ball crunches and Russian med ball twists.

Today was tough waking up. Snowing here. But once I was down at my gym, felt ready to go.

Pre/intra: 2 scoops Quake 10.0, 2 scoops Kraken Pump, 1 scoop Creaform.
2 caps Follidrone
Went big, because, why not??

Superset
TRX chest press 20,20,20
TRX flys 10,10,10

Incline BP +75x12, +95x10,10,10
Incline DB flys 30x10,10,10
Close grip DB BP 30x10, 40x10,10

Amazing stretch and pump today. Really felt like I hit my muscles at the right angle and had good contraction throughout. Great way to walk into the weekend.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What up Seg...learn me sumn bro...what is TRX?
TRX is a brand name of equipment for suspension training. Basically two cable handles attached to a strap that you can hang anywhere for portability. It's all based on bodyweight movements using different angles to increase difficulty. It was designed initially for military where they don't necessarily have access to weights while on the go:

https://www.trxtraining.com

I actually have a brand called WOSS, which is like half the price, but the same thing. Apparently the company lost a patent dispute though, so you can't get it anymore.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TRX is a brand name of equipment for suspension training. Basically two cable handles attached to a strap that you can hang anywhere for portability. It's all based on bodyweight movements using different angles to increase difficulty. It was designed initially for military where they don't necessarily have access to weights while on the go:

https://www.trxtraining.com

I actually have a brand called WOSS, which is like half the price, but the same thing. Apparently the company lost a patent dispute though, so you can't get it anymore.
Okay cool, is that what's in previous pics hanging from the door?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay cool, is that what's in previous pics hanging from the door?
Yep, you can either wrap it around a bar, tree branch, etc. as it can hook to itself, or latch it into a door. So it's pretty versatile, but its good for high rep exercises to warm up or finish out. It's been a nice staple to integrate into my training at home, especially since I don't have heavy weights here for the most part (which is partly why I do so many supersets).

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep, you can either wrap it around a bar, tree branch, etc. as it can hook to itself, or latch it into a door. So it's pretty versatile, but its good for high rep exercises to warm up or finish out. It's been a nice staple to integrate into my training at home, especially since I don't have heavy weights here for the most part (which is partly why I do so many supersets).
I feel your pain bro...same situation I'm in.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, something I'm taking is tearing up my stomach lately. It's been real bad. I may need to either space some things out more or drop a few supps to figure it out.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weight: 177.0# (-1.0#)
BF: 18.9%

Pre/intra: 2 scoops Quake 10.0, 2 scoops Kraken Pump, 1 scoop Creaform

Supersets
TRX neutral grip rows 15,15,12
Pull ups 10,8,8

DB rows 60x10,10,10 - need to move up on these
BB rows, underhand grip +75x10,10,10

DB close grip rows 70x10,10,10

Another great pump today, this combo is working so I won't be changing anything up. Disappointed by the high level of body fat right now, but I suppose it comes with the territory. This is the highest BF I've been since measuring. Like I said, going to ride it out for another 2-3 weeks though and then look to start ramping up cardio and ramping down cals.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since everyone's been doing this whole #10yearchallenge, I thought I'd post up the closest thing I've got to a transformation:

Top is Dec 2018. About 177.5#.
Bottom is Jan 2010. I weighed about 158#.

20181228_142814-COLLAGE.jpg

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday: Cardio, bike

Today:

Well, had a rough day yesterday. Not going to get into it here, but on top of it all, I'm dealing with a slight head cold, got very unrestful sleep last night, and I messed up my right hand on Monday lifting - makes it hard to grasp anything tightly. If it keeps bugging me, I may need to go get it checked out. But here I am in the gym this morning anyways grinding it out...

Supersets
TRX biceps 3x12
TRX triceps 3x12

Bad news - can't grasp anything that has any weight to it - DBs or BBs for curls. Going to have to give up on this session. Or at least modify...

Did one or two exercises using light weights that didn't aggravate my hand.

Upright rows +40x10,10,10
Laterals / bent over laterals - 5# plate x 10,10,10
Exercise band curls 3x12

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tough getting up today. Rainy days will do that and my sleep quality has been poor these past few days. Going to probably take some melatonin tonight.

Got in a new weightlifting belt from Dark Iron Fitness yesterday! Will post a picture up later. Kind of bummed though since I probably won't be doing any heavy lifting for the rest of this week to let my hand heal...

Intra: 2 scoops AminoLift, 1 scoop Vital1ty

Cardio, bike
Swiss ball crunches, 3 sets to failure

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Missed yesterday's workout, body needed the rest, so at it today instead. TRX exercises so as not to put any stress on my hand.

Pre/intra: 2 scoops Quake 10.0, 1 scoop Creaform
2 caps Follidrone

TRX squats 3x20
TRX alt lunges 3x12
TRX hamstring curls 3x20
TRX calf raises 3x15

Eff it, decided to throw in some extra weighted front squats, BB front squats +75x10,10,10

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Longer post today.

Weight: 178.5# (+1.5#)
2 caps Follidrone

Rotator cuff ex 2.5x10,10
DB laterals x20x10,10,10
DB front raises x20x10,10,10

Kept the next two exercises light, about 20# less than I usually use:
Seated behind the neck BB press +40x10,10,10
Upright rows +40x10,10,10

Bent over DB laterals x20x10,10,10

Have been able to roughly maintain weight, so that was a positive. Hand is still not 100%, but was able to grip the DBs today to get in a more complete workout. Took some melatonin again last night to help me sleep - it seems to quiet my thoughts a bit, so my mind doesn't race. But it does leave me a little groggy for my morning wake up call which was just over 7 hrs of rest.

Had a massage yesterday too - always feel a little beat up immediately after, but it helps open up those knots. I always find that it makes me more aware of my right / left imbalances too. Just not sure how to correct them.

Couldn't find my headphones today... I think the little one may have gotten hold of them and hid them somewhere, lol. It was weird working out without music.

Been missing that Sparta Whey Blueberry Muffin for sure! Ran out and switched to Muscletech chocolate which I bought on sale, but this stuff doesn't mask the greens powder I've been using. Who knew how strong the Sparta flavoring was? Still have another 5 lbs bag of this MT stuff and one more 5 lb tub before I can get anymore whey though, so I'll have to suffer through...

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tuesday hit cardio and abs.
Yesterday had an early morning meeting for work, so no workout.
Today tested out arms going full out to see where my grip was at. Luckily, feels good.

2 caps Follidrone
Last serving of Quake, enjoyed this run and sad to see it go. May need to find some more of this in the near future.

Supersets
TRX biceps 3x12
TRX triceps 3x12

BB curls +50x10, +55x10, +60x10
Skull crushers +50x10, +55x10, +60x6

The last set of these were taxing and I had to cheat on the curls a bit.

Overhead DB triceps ext 20x10,10,10

Reverse grip BB curls +30x10,10

Thinking about splitting up arms to focus either solely on biceps or triceps per WO, or at least hit all one muscle group first. Feel like I'm just not fully exhausting them by alternating.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Flex friday.

Pre: 1 scoop Kraken, ~2 scoops Kraken Pump, 1 scoop Creaform - this was the last of my Kraken Pump, so satisfying when you kill a tub of preWO.
2 caps Follidrone
Intra: BLR Amino Infusion, kiwi strawberry vegan aminos - smell is amazing, but the flavor is pretty light when mixed up and a bit gritty.

Superset
TRX chest press 3x15
TRX flys 3x10

Bench press +75x12, +115x8,7,7

DB flys 30x10,10,10

Incline BP +75x10,10,8

Was really looking forward to a good workout today, but I lacked the intensity. Didn't get the weight up as easily as I would have liked.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weight: 180.0# (+1.5#) - Been consistently gaining, but perhaps at a slightly quicker pace than I should be. This month will likely be more maintenance or dialing back on cals a bit to settle in a bit. Looking back since I've been tracking, last year around this time I also peaked around this weight but lost it all throughout the year. This time around when I cut I'll probably look to only drop about 5-6# to try to maintain the muscle I've built.

Pre: 3/4 scoop Cannibal Ferox
2 caps Follidrone
Intra: Amino Infusion

TRX neutral grip rows 3x12
Single arm DB rows 30x10, 60x10,10,10
Been seeing a lot of people doing this movement with their arm resting on an incline bench, so gave it a shot. Felt more of a stretch on the arm not being used this way.
BB rows +75x12, +115x8,6,8
Pull ups 3 sets to failure

Needed a kick this AM for what hoped to be a heavy back session with my new weight belt, so went with Ferox. Didn't end up being as heavy as I'd planned, but overall a solid session.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday, cardio, bike.
Russian medicine ball twists 3 sets to failure

Today
Pre: 1 scoop Kraken, 1 scoop Daft Pump, 1 scoop Creaform
2 caps Follidrone
Intra: 1 scoop Amino Fusion

Supersets
TRX biceps 3x12

BB drag curls +50x10,10,10 - took a set before I got this movement right
Incline DB curls 20x10,8, 15x10

TRX triceps 3x12
Skull crushers +50x10,8,6

Single arm overhead DB ext 15x10,10,10

While I didn't have a dialed in focus, the pump today was good. I think doing all biceps first followed by all triceps was a good move, even if it dropped my weight on sets.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday, cardio, bike
Russian med ball twists 3 sets to failure

Today
Didn't want to get up this AM, but wasn't having a restful sleep anyways.

Pre: 3/4 scoop Cannibal Ferox
Intra: 1 scoop AminoFusion

Right knee and left ankle were a little unhappy today, but wanted to keep pushing through.

TRX squats 3x15
BB squats +75x12, +115x10, +135x10, +155x10
DB SLDLs 40x6,8,8 - these taxed my lower back, even with the weight belt on
TRX calf raises 3x12

Sweat like crazy today. Pushed hard so my legs were a little shaky on the last set of SLDLs. But need to get back to moving heavy weight on legs to get these quads and hammies to grow. It sometimes amazes me that we all toil in silence, putting in the daily work. Have a great weekend all.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had to skip yesterday due to some early morning obligations. Back at it today with the weights.

Pre: 2 scoops Kraken, 1 scoop Daft Pump, 1 scoop Vital1ty
Intra: 1 scoop AminoFusion

Supersets
DB laterals 10x10, 20x10,10,10
DB front raises 10x10, 20x10,10,10

Behind the neck BB press +60x10,10,10
Upright rows +60x10,10,10

Bent over DB rows 20x10,10,10
TRX facepulls 3x10

Finished up my BLR supps, on to the next. Keeping the test boosting ingredients going, so will continue with DAA and added in a bottle of Neogenix Supremacy. Weighed in at 180.0# yesterday, so maintained weight from last week.

Just got a fitbit Versa smartwatch over the weekend. Today was the first day using it while working out. They now have a weights mode. So far what I like is that this model allows me to track my heart rate and gives me more details about my sleep stages (eg, awake, light, deep, REM). We'll see how it goes after a bit of use.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today's cardio session, bike, 31 mins.
Intra: 2 scoops AminoLift, 1 scoop Vital1ty

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let's effing do this.
Pre: 2 scoops Kraken, 1 scoop Daft Pump
Intra: 1 scoop Aminofusion, 1 scoop Vital1ty

Bench press +75x12, +115x10, +135x7,6
Incline DB press 60x8,6,6
Incline DB flys 30x10, 40x10, 50x5/40x3
TRX chest press 10,10,10

Went with longer intervals between sets. Normally I time 1:30 in between and also do supersets, but today just went by feel since I was going heavier. Right wrist held up, but my wrist wrap at times felt too tight and constricting, and other times too loose. Constantly was fiddling with it.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How did you like Follidrone? Since you were bulking, what did you notice?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amino Infusion mixes up nice for me. I have a shaker cup with one of those wire balls in it.
love the taste for intra. Very light. The HICA in it doesnt mix up real well but it has no taste to me. kind of sets on the top but I get a little with every sip.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How did you like Follidrone? Since you were bulking, what did you notice?
Well, weight went up 2 lbs, but I was on a hefty BLR stack including Vector, added in creatine, etc. See post 863:

https://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6159473

I did not notice the typical effects I get from epicatechin (veins, endurance per se), but again carrying more weight and body fat right now it's not that surprising. I've ran Vector before with minimal noticed changes though, so I don't think any effects were due to it (got it free, by mistake). This time around follidrone and viron were the new adds for me.
Amino Infusion mixes up nice for me. I have a shaker cup with one of those wire balls in it.
love the taste for intra. Very light. The HICA in it doesnt mix up real well but it has no taste to me. kind of sets on the top but I get a little with every sip.
Yeah, I could see it being the HICA. It doesn't bother me either way.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Happy vday folks! My wife got me a nice little care package of some interesting natural supplement samples from Whole Foods. I definitely appreciated this since she's not into this type of stuff, but knows how big of a supp junkie I am. The Amazing Greens brand is what I'm currently using as my greens powder, which is a blend that includes moringa. Also looking forward to trying out the MCT coffee shot!
20190214_211833.jpeg

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just don’t understand this whole vegan concept. Our ancestors ate animals and now all of sudden our generation has turned into vegan. Nothing against your wife’s choice. Lol. Just my little rant