The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Will def up to 2 scoops. Can I take all at once or do I need to space out over the day?Haha, yeah, I switch things up. Shakers in the morning, spoon in the evening! Go figure.
Spoons? What is this 1990? lol
4g can be taken anytime, i usually do 2g from Xtend Elite intra, and 2g from Quake pre-workout
I don't really supplement bulk since both those products contain it. As long as your taking it your fine.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FYI got hit with a cold mid-last week and so didn't make it into the gym. Focused on recovering quickly, as I still have two to three weeks of traveling left. Taking off the rest of this month and will reset come November.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's been a little over 3 weeks since I last checked in, but I'm ready to get back in the saddle. Weighed in this morning at an out of shape 168.0#. Will check on BF after my workout. Looking to add size in this holiday season and take advantage of the "bulking" food that will be readily available. Will see if I can keep track with workouts during the upcoming months, but I'm feeling motivated as I missed being in the gym.

Pre-WO: Unsure, mixed this up before I took time off. Some combo of Ferox and something dyed red.

TRX chest press 3x12
DB bench press x40x12, x60x10,5 / x50x3, 10
Incline BP +75x8,6,10

First day back and strength suffered because of it. Hoping the muscle memory kicks in. Tri's gave up before my chest did on presses. Shoulders felt a little unstable, so I may throw in some additional rotator cuff exercises to ensure I don't do anything detrimental on these lifts.

Edit: Bodyfat came in at 17.1%, so down in weight and up in fat. Time to put in the work!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's been a little over 3 weeks since I last checked in, but I'm ready to get back in the saddle. Weighed in this morning at an out of shape 168.0#. Will check on BF after my workout. Looking to add size in this holiday season and take advantage of the "bulking" food that will be readily available. Will see if I can keep track with workouts during the upcoming months, but I'm feeling motivated as I missed being in the gym.

Pre-WO: Unsure, mixed this up before I took time off. Some combo of Ferox and something dyed red.

TRX chest press 3x12
DB bench press x40x12, x60x10,5 / x50x3, 10
Incline BP +75x8,6,10

First day back and strength suffered because of it. Hoping the muscle memory kicks in. Tri's gave up before my chest did on presses. Shoulders felt a little unstable, so I may throw in some additional rotator cuff exercises to ensure I don't do anything detrimental on these lifts.
Glad you’re back Bro!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad you’re back Bro!
Thanks man, feels good to be back! But I took too much pre-WO this morning and still feeling jittery! Gotta let go of these high stims... Planning to offload a few in the trader thread. Don't need 'em.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back in the saddle second day in a row!

Decided to go no pre at all. Just some RISE BCAAs intra-WO with some Peak02. Saw that Gcode updated their RISE formula so it's an EAA product now, will likely pick that up at some point. But I've got too many bottles of BCAAs remaining before that happens.

Cardio, bike 30 mins
Abs, Swiss ball crunches
Medicine ball side twists

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took vacation the rest of this week from work, as I have days to burn before end of the year. So, mid morning workout!

Pre: 1 scoop Kraken, 2 scoops Kraken Pump, 1 scoop Peak02
Intra: 1 scoop RISE

TRX neutral grip rows 3x12
DB rows x60x10,10,10
BB rows +75x12,12,12
Pull ups to failure x7,6,6
Close grip DB row x70x12,12,12
Deadlifts +75x10,10,10

Not happy with my current shape, feels like I've lost width in my back which has always been a strong point. Will need to try to push to get that V shape again. So I just kept going and adding exercises to today's workout!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good cardio session. Felt like I pushed tempo just a bit on the bike, as I hit a little farther distance in the same timeframe.

Cardio, bike, 30 mins
Abs, swiss ball crunches
Russian med ball side twists

Intra: 1 scoop each RISE, Peak02

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, good news and bad news. Just kidding, only bad news. I'm sick again... hit me suddenly with my entire body aching and stomach being off. Was really looking forward to having a killer arm session, since I just got a surprise package from my man TheMovement

Some VasoBlitz and Red, White and Boom samples!

20181116_134531.jpg

Also been trying to eat big and get creative with my protein intake:

Photo_2018-11-14_02-03-06_PM.jpg

Attachments

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear that Bro! I wish you a speedy recovery.. Eat well,Sleep well,and Recovery well..

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear that Bro! I wish you a speedy recovery.. Eat well,Sleep well,and Recovery well..
Thanks, I think it's just going to be a 24 hr thing. Tested the waters with some food this morning and so far so good, we'll see if a workout is in the cards or not.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Get well ASAP man!!! We got gainz to finish before the years over!!!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get well ASAP man!!! We got gainz to finish before the years over!!!
Ain't that the truth!

Starting off week 2 at 0.5# down though, although I'll tell you I feel / look bloated in the midsection area, weighed in at 167.5#.

Pre: 2 scoops VasoBlitz mixed in 8 oz of water - taste is more like watermelon to me than fruit punch, slightly sour with a strong aftertaste
Intra: 1 scoop RISE, 1 scoop Peak02

Arms
DB curls x20x10, x30x10,10
Barbell curls +50x10, +55x10, +50x10
TRX curls 3x10
TRX triceps 3x12
Close grip bench press +75x10,10,10
Overhead DB ext 35x10,10,10

Was expecting a bit more pump out of today's workout, but was lacking a bit of the mind-muscle connection. Just focused on consistency and eating big during this holiday week.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday's WO:
Cardio, bike
Intra: RISE / Peak02

Today's WO:
Pre/intra: 2 scoops Kraken, 1 scoop Xtend Raw
TRX squats 3x15
TRX alt lunges 3x10
TRX hamstring curls 3x15
Barbell squats +75x10,12,15
TRX calf raises 20,20,20

Didn't sleep well as work has me stressed. Thankfully this is a short week... I've lost all motivation now that the end of year is already upon us, but not in the gym!

Just purchased the Black Friday deal from GCode nutrition, gonna have some new fresh gear! Waiting on other deals to drop. Thinking about getting the Project Rock UA trainers, wondering if anyone on here has them?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and took advantage of some Black Friday deals!

So far I've made two purchases, GCode Nutrition (VICE, hoodie, beanie, shaker) and Sparta Nutrition (blueberry muffin whey, mango hydrashred, sour gummy bear aminos, free shaker, drawstring bag and duffle). May still pick up a few extra staples, we'll see.

Edit: Also caved and picked up a case of Unicorn Bang, Pumpkin Sinfit cookies, Universal Univite and ON fish oils, plus a free long sleeve T.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took advantage of the portability of my TRX system to bring them to the inlaws to get in a quick (<30 mins) workout.

Pre: Allmax Muscleprime sample

TRX circuit:

Rows x chest press x triceps x biceps 3x12

Chest flys x facepulls 3x10

Push ups 3 sets to failure

Cheers!

Here's a picture of the set up, and some hot pot i had for lunch!

20181124_084450.jpg

20181123_120606.jpg

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 3 weight: 172# (+4.5#) - Definitely took advantage of that Thanksgiving bulk, lol.
Pre: 1 scoop Kraken, 2 scoops VasoBlitz, 1 scoop Peak02

Been taking some immune support supps daily to try and stave off a cold again. That's what happens when you get together with family for an extended period.

Rotator cuff ex x2.5x12,12
DB laterals x20x10,10,10
DB front raises x20x10,10,10
Bent over DB laterals x20x10,10,10
Upright rows +50x10,10,10
Seated DB shoulder press x40x10,8,8

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and took advantage of some Black Friday deals!

So far I've made two purchases, GCode Nutrition (VICE, hoodie, beanie, shaker) and Sparta Nutrition (blueberry muffin whey, mango hydrashred, sour gummy bear aminos, free shaker, drawstring bag and duffle). May still pick up a few extra staples, we'll see.

Edit: Also caved and picked up a case of Unicorn Bang, Pumpkin Sinfit cookies, Universal Univite and ON fish oils, plus a free long sleeve T.
Picked up a last minute OL order with some Bloodshr3d Black Magic Rainbow Candy and reformulated Super PCT. Digging their new reformulations lately, was tempted to buy more, but had to think of the wallet. Should be getting a free shaker, free ENDUR3, and free shipping. At 35% off too this was a great Cyber Monday deal.

Today's workout:
Intra: 1 scoop RISE, 1 scoop Peak02
Cardio, bike
Swiss ball crunches 3 sets to failure
Russian medicine ball twists 3 sets to failure

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weights therapy.

Pre: 1 scoop Kraken, 2 scoops VasoBlitz, 1 scoop Peak02

DB bench press x30x12, x60x10,8,7
DB incline flys x30x12, x35x10,10
Incline Bench Press +75x12, +85x9, - dissappointed on this, but just have to keep pushing
TRX chest press 3 sets to failure

Muscle fullness is looking good, but my midsection is growing rapidly too. Just need to stay focused on bulk season and not worry too much either way.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
esterday: cardio only, bike
Used my last scoop of RISE.

Today: Back
Pre: 1 scoop Kraken, 2 scoops VasoBlitz, 1 scoop Peak02, 1 scoop Xtend Raw - this was the last of my VB samples and my Peak02. Not sure I'll actively seek out Peak02 again as I'm not sure I noticed the effects. VB has been decent, but I'd probably try upping the dose for the pump next time around.

Pull ups x10,10,6 - grip is what gave out on last set
Bent over BB rows +75x10,10,12
Deadlifts +75x10,10,10 - lower back was unhappy on my last set
TRX rows 3x12 - fingers were bothering me during lifts today, not sure why...

Focus was a bit off today. Usually back day is a good one for me, but got in some work so I count it as a win.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still alive and kicking bro ;)

Trying to work out as much as I can.

Became the proud father of another little princess....so basicly I haven't slept for 1 year now :(

But she is fantastic and sleep is overrated....lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
esterday: cardio only, bike
Used my last scoop of RISE.

Today: Back
Pre: 1 scoop Kraken, 2 scoops VasoBlitz, 1 scoop Peak02, 1 scoop Xtend Raw - this was the last of my VB samples and my Peak02. Not sure I'll actively seek out Peak02 again as I'm not sure I noticed the effects. VB has been decent, but I'd probably try upping the dose for the pump next time around.

Pull ups x10,10,6 - grip is what gave out on last set
Bent over BB rows +75x10,10,12
Deadlifts +75x10,10,10 - lower back was unhappy on my last set
TRX rows 3x12 - fingers were bothering me during lifts today, not sure why...

Focus was a bit off today. Usually back day is a good one for me, but got in some work so I count it as a win.
Vasoblitz has clinical doses of citrulline and nitrates as well as Betaine.
Upping over 6g of L-Citrulline and 2g of nitrates wont give you a better pump. There is a law of dimishing returns
You even stacked it with kraken which has another 2g of citrulilne (your up to 8) 1g hydromax and 150mg Vaso 6
If you can't get a pump with 4 of the top pump agents and clinical doses of nitrates and citrulline there is a dietary issue, water issue, or sodium issue. This is not related to the product. You have to make sure you are "Supplementing" a good diet that provides the effects to the product.

Granted there are always non-responders, but do you respond well to other products with nitrates and citrulline in them? Such as High Volume? Quake 10.0? C4/C4 Ultimate/c4 extreme?

This isnt the supplement issue here. there is something underlying your not using to help "Supplement" the products to give you the best effects.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still alive and kicking bro ;)

Trying to work out as much as I can.

Became the proud father of another little princess....so basicly I haven't slept for 1 year now :(

But she is fantastic and sleep is overrated....lol
Glad to see you back! And what amazing news, as a father to a baby girl myself it truly is amazing. But certainly does take up time!! Who needs sleep, right?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vasoblitz has clinical doses of citrulline and nitrates as well as Betaine.
Upping over 6g of L-Citrulline and 2g of nitrates wont give you a better pump. There is a law of dimishing returns
You even stacked it with kraken which has another 2g of citrulilne (your up to 8) 1g hydromax and 150mg Vaso 6
If you can't get a pump with 4 of the top pump agents and clinical doses of nitrates and citrulline there is a dietary issue, water issue, or sodium issue. This is not related to the product. You have to make sure you are "Supplementing" a good diet that provides the effects to the product.

Granted there are always non-responders, but do you respond well to other products with nitrates and citrulline in them? Such as High Volume? Quake 10.0? C4/C4 Ultimate/c4 extreme?

This isnt the supplement issue here. there is something underlying your not using to help "Supplement" the products to give you the best effects.
6 - 8 g citrulline, and I think I've seen even 10 g, has been used in studies. So I think I'm right in the range. I like nitrates, but honestly potassium nitrate has always been the best version I've used (vs creatine nitrate or arginine nitrate). I have not been all that impressed with Vaso6 to be honest, but Hydromax should give good pumps. So yes, I agree that there is a diminishing return potentially going higher here, but I think today was just an off day.

I've been following BOSSMAN log and your reco to him on the sea salt for training fasted. I train that way as well, so perhaps I'll give that a shot.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
6 - 8 g citrulline, and I think I've seen even 10 g, has been used in studies. So I think I'm right in the range. I like nitrates, but honestly potassium nitrate has always been the best version I've used (vs creatine nitrate or arginine nitrate). I have not been all that impressed with Vaso6 to be honest, but Hydromax should give good pumps. So yes, I agree that there is a diminishing return potentially going higher here, but I think today was just an off day.

I've been following BOSSMAN log and your reco to him on the sea salt for training fasted. I train that way as well, so perhaps I'll give that a shot.
I just shot him a message trying to figure dosage and timing of the sea salt. I did some reading on sea salt today and man j was I suprised at the benefits this stuff has. Put in lemon juice, sprinkle on foods, put in intra drink..it's crazy, read up for 5 or 10 minutes.
I'm just wondering the timing and amounts at this point. Thanks for following my log also, learning alot, minute by minute

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Well DUH there is the problem
You train with barley any water in you, no sodium, and no carbs.
You have 3 negatives on why you DON't get a pump

What helps enhance a pump? Sodium, Carbs, and water.

I bet if you use that same supplement setup and have 1-2 meals in you and over 1/2 gallon of water your skin would be bursting. Thats the issue , not the supplement. Your trying to run your car on empty and expect it to go into overdrive.

This is also why Kevin has 50g of carbs from Karbolyn and intakes around 48oz of water.
Ask him how his muslce fullness is now that he has tweaked these small additions to his workout? The guy is exploding through the roof. If Kevin had a few meals in him then the need for all the additional carb powders would not be necessary since he would be well fed, have plenty of sodium, and adequate water from drinking throughout the day.

How do people get a pump before going on stage for a show? Sodium, adequate water, and plenty of carbs.
Same concept applies to any trainee. Anyone at a lower bodyfat has better insulin sensitivity and allows for a greater pump. waht happens when you start gaining weight get too far into a bulk and lose insulin sensitivity and get out of shape? Its harder to get a pump.

It is also 4g L-Citrulline or 8g Citrulline Malate for an optimal/clinical dose.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4759860/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20499249
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17693747
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4759860/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12145119
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21664351
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20386132

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ever since The Solution modified me training fasted to adding in carbs, sea salt, and increasing water intake around my workouts it is a night and day difference. My muscle fullness is sky high all day long, my pumps are vastly improved, and my performance in the gym is the best it has ever been. I would take his advice and run with it. This guy is a personal trainer for a living and trains dozens of clients on a day to day basis. Ever since I took his approach he modified for me it has made me realize how to "optimize" my training to suit my lifestyle. the guy knows what he is talking about. This is no cookie cutter routine here, he really knows his stuff

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Black Friday / Cyber Monday stash part 1:

20181130_204833.jpg

20181201_154555.jpg

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 4:
Weight: 171.0# (-1.0#)
Pre: 1 scoop Kraken, 1 scoop Kraken Pump
Intra: Spartan BCAA Sour Gummy Bear

Weight down a lb, which is probably just correction from the big over swing last week, so not worried about it. Mixed up my intra in my new Sparta water bottle shaker. It's got a little plastic grooved ball to help mix up the contents. Turns out it floats though, unlike a blender bottle ball. So it doesn't get the bottom of the bottle unless you really vigorously shake it up. Sour gummy bear smells amazing. Taste is weak! Mixed 1 scoop in about 8 oz of water and the taste is barely there. Will try about half the water next time.

TRX squats 3x15
TRX alt lunges 3x12
TRX calf raises 3x15
TRX hamstring curls 3x12
DB squats 60x10,10,10
DB SLDLs 40x8, 30x10,8

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Black Friday / Cyber Monday stash part 2:

20181201_214053.jpg

20181203_194424.jpg

Cardio, bike
Intra: 2 scoops Spartan BCAA in 10 oz water, this made the flavor much more present, but I'd probably say 12 oz would be just right to dial in the flavor.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice hoodie
Thanks, sported it today during my arm workout. Sometimes having some fresh looking workout gear just gets me extra pumped in the gym.

Pre/intra: 1 scoop Kraken, 1 scoop Kraken Pump, 1 scoop Xtend Raw

TRX curls 3x12
Incline DB curls 25x8,8,6
BB curls +50x10,9,9
TRX triceps 3x12
Close grip BP +75 x 3 sets to failure

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Intra: 2 scoops Spartan BCAA in 12 oz of water
Cardio, bike

Quick Review:
Got my Olympus Labs shaker with my Cyber Monday order and noticed that it didn't come with an internal grill piece to help mix up contents. Seems odd. Wondering if this was a mistake. It did come with two pill containers that can be screwed on for portability. Looks slick, but feels a bit cheap. Thin plastic compared to say a smart shake bottle.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick workout session as I have an early morning meeting:

Pre/Intra: 1 scoop Kraken, 1 scoop Kraken Pump, 1 scoop Xtend Raw

Rotator cuff ex x2.5x12,12
Seated DB shoulder press 35x12,10,10

Supersets
DB laterals x20x10,10,10
DB front raises x20x10,10,10

Upright rows +60x10,10,10

Another shaker review:
The GCode Nutrition shaker is super heavy duty. Hefty in weight and wide. Lid is a very thick hard plastic and it comes with a unique design. The shaker has an internal compartment that pushes up into the center of the shaker to hold pills. So there is still a screw on bottom, but it doesn't add length. Not sure that it would fit into a car cupholder though because it appears extra wide. Holds 20 oz liquid total.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Black Friday stash, part 3. Not even gonna hide that this came from the 3 letter store. Got this stuff for a song!

20181207_195236.jpg

Also, some snacky snacks. Reviews to come shortly.

20181201_164635.jpg
20181208_154646.jpg

Attachments

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rainbow Unicorn Bang flavor review:

This stuff tastes just like something I've had before, just can't seem to put my finger on it. But the analogy of Starburst or Skittles fruit flavor is pretty close. Upfront at least it gives you that mixed fruit, almost strawberry kiwi type flavor. Somewhat of a bubble gum / cotton candy mix thrown in. The end for me is a little off, almost biting. Very artificial flavored, so not a top flavor for me here. I probably won't seek this one out again once I go through the case.

Quest protein chips, ranch flavor:

I was very pleasantly surprised by these. Wasn't sure how the crunch or flavor would turn out, but had a good amount of crunch to it all things considered. Texture is like a popped chip, as these are baked, with a little more softness or crumbling than a true chip. But the texture and flavor for me were good. A little lighter on flavoring than say a true Doritos would be, but pretty darn good. The fact that these are protein packed (19 g), low in carbs (5 g), and taste this good, while also not using artificial flavors is a big win. Will definitely be keeping these on hand and in the rotation to switch up from the heavier bars and sweet cookies.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Felt the same way about the Unicorn flavor! I went a different route for my fat burners this year. I’m excited to see what the new year will bring!!!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Felt the same way about the Unicorn flavor! I went a different route for my fat burners this year. I’m excited to see what the new year will bring!!!
What'd you pick up??

Weighed in this morning at 171.0# (0#). Dissappointed in no movement on the scale this week. Will reexamine my diet and look to push cals up.

Bench press +75x12, +115x10, +125x8,6
DB incline press 55x8,7,6
DB incline flys 35x10,10,10
TRX chest press 3x12

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No workout yesterday. Late start today.

Review: Bloodshr3d Rainbows & Stuff

Not using it right now for fat burning, but couldn't wait to pop this one open and try out the flavor. It's a yellow powder that mixed up easily in the shaker bottle I have. Started with a half dose (1 scoop). Flavor is pineapple with a hint of orange, with a little after taste. Not what I was expecting at all, but if you like the tropical flavors I think you'll enjoy this. Leaving space for energy effects.

I like the reformulation on this one a lot. Definitely glad there's no alpha-Y in it, which prevented me from using Bloodshr3d Raw in the past. The addition of KSM-66 at 300 mgs is really a bonus, as I use KSM-66 daily. With a hefty dose of stims (300 mg caffeine, 150 mg Eria Jarensis, 133 mg J. Regia), at a full dose this should still pack a punch. I don't know anything about ProGBB, but according to the manufacturers site it helps increase L-carnitine.

Pre: 1 scoop Bloodshr3d Black Magic Edition
Intra: 2 scoops Spartan BCAA
Post: 1 scoop Rule1 whey, 1 scoop Oats & Whey (total protein 48g, total carbs 28g) - started adding this to my morning and evening shakes to boost protein and overall cals

TRX neutral grip rows 3x12
BB rows +75x12,12,12
Pull ups 10,8,8
Close grip DB row 65x12,12,12

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Missed my workout yesterday as well. Been dealing with a sick kid, so it's been a rough couple of days/nights. But got up for a quick one this AM.

Pre: 2 scoop Bloodshr3d Black Magic Edition in 8 oz water, mixes up pink. Two scoops increases the orange flavor and makes it taste a bit more artificial. I prefer it more diluted. We'll see how the effects of a full dose goes.

Supersets
TRX biceps 3x12
TRX triceps 3x12

BB curls +40x10, +45x10,10
Skull crushers +40x10, +45x10,10

Kept these low weight and same for both exercises as I wanted to be able to go back and forth quickly without a pause between sets.

Didn't even get to my 3rd superset as the baby woke up and I had to take over. Effect of Bloodshr3d was increased sweating and a bit of a cold sweat, but not overpowering, so a good balance.

Edit: Also noted that Bloodshr3d gave a decent appetite suppressant effect.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weighed in at 173.0# (+2.0#) this morning. Upping my cals / protein this week has worked. Will stay at this level this week.

TRX squats 3x12
SLDLs +75x10,10,10
Barbell squats +75x10,10,10
TRX alt lunges 3x10
TRX calf raises 3x12
TRX hamstring curls 3x12

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Cardio, bike

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Rotator cuff ex 2.5x10,10

Supersets
DB laterals 5x10, 20x10,10,10
DB front raises 5x10, 20x10,10,10

Upright rows +60x10,10,10
Bent over DB laterals x20x10,10,10

Seated DB shoulder press 40x8, 30x10,10

TRX facepulls 3x10

Just a hard, grinding, sweat filled session. Nothing fancy or pretty in form. Just trying to pull the weights.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Skipped yesterday's cardio session. Slowing down, but definitely not stopping! Chest workout this morning.

Pre/intra: 1 scoop Kraken, 1 scoop Kraken Pump, 1 scoop Xtend Raw (last scoop of Xtend Raw)

Bench press +75x12, +95x10,10, +115x8
Supersets
Incline DB press 50x10,10, 60x3/50x2
Incline DB flys 20x10,10,10

Close grip DB chest press 60x10,10,10
TRX chest press 10,8,8

May not check in until after the holidays, have a great one everybody!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope everyone had a great holiday! Still at the in-laws, but getting in that post-holiday TRX workout session.

Pre: 1 packet Lecheek Ripped Cocktail

Circuit TRX workout
Neutral grip rows 3x12
Chest press 3x12
Biceps curls 3x12
Triceps ext 3x12
Flys 3x10
Facepulls 3x10

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Missed the week mark for check in, but weight today was 177.5# (+4.5#), 18.7% BF. Obviously a lot of post-holiday weight gain (ie, not clean). Teetering on the edge right now of where I have too much midsection weight and starting to feel bloated because of it, and other days thinking my thickness is filling in nicely, especially chest and back. Going to keep the train rolling though and power through for at least another month or so to break into the 180s again...

Pre: 2 scoops Spartan HydraShred Mango Nectar - this stuff is spicy! Tastes more like mango jalapeno with the level of spiciness it has. Surprised there's no capsaicin in it.

Supersets
Pull ups 8,8,6
Bent over BB rows +75x12,12,8

Single arm DB rows 70x10,9,6
Close grip DB row 70x10,8,8

TRX neutral grip rows 12,10,10
Deadlifts +75x10,10,10

Current condition. Again, don't like how much excess body fat I'm carrying, but you don't really see it in the most muscular. You can tell in the back shots due to lack of definition. I need to clearly work on posing, as my left bicep doesn't show well from the back.

Dec2018.jpg

Dec2018 Lat Spread.jpg

Dec2018 Rear Double Bicep.jpg

Dec2018 MM.jpg