Schwellingtin sets out to prove IBE wrong (sponsord)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. This thread is so trashed.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what? no, we're all following swellies huge gains and ripped masses onz da trenazone. wait, i mean trenabol. wait, whats he using again? oh, trenavar!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My pictures are in the old school hormone section me and Morry are running a competitive log there we each are running our own logs with HCC running one called balls and brute Morry vs Schwell where pics are posted and weekly voting is done

Trenavar sucked honestly yesterday was my last day and I will not be picking up any

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't you only take it for like....not even 3 weeks? That's not enough time schwelly! I can't go by your word on this one, still gotta try it myself.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed absolutely nothing man no weight gain nothing hat acne no it was about 3 weeks of it worked I would still be taking it if IBE wants I will send my remaining pack back it's sealed and all

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed absolutely nothing man no weight gain nothing hat acne no it was about 3 weeks of it worked I would still be taking it if IBE wants I will send my remaining pack back it's sealed and all
You said that you felt it was anabolic and not very androgenic, because you were gaining mass but no strength or aggression like you would feel on Trenbolone. Am I wrong??

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO
what? no, we're all following swellies huge gains and ripped masses onz da trenazone. wait, i mean trenabol. wait, whats he using again? oh, trenavar!

Schwell: Maybe the Trenavar worked b/c Tren is known for making people bipolar and looney. J/K! :p

On a serious note
: Read your own posts. You said it was working, was anabolic..........etc

Then THIS global statement? An out of the blue conclusion that it sucked AND after 17 days?
Im lost bro. This thread has been a bit all over the place.

No disrespect intended, just a bit lost looking for something to substantiate this final sentiment.

My pictures are in the old school hormone section me and Morry are running a competitive log there we each are running our own logs with HCC running one called balls and brute Morry vs Schwell where pics are posted and weekly voting is done

Trenavar sucked honestly yesterday was my last day and I will not be picking up any

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Wait, so what about those before and after s you sent me? I know they look different as I had to photo shop some clothes on them since they were full frontal nudes.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Send it to me, I'll add it into my cycle.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought it was anabolic- til I stepped on the scale and saw NO weight gain AT ALL and I never intended to run a FULL cycle I wanted to establish whether or not this converted to trenbolone. I'm sorry but 17 days IS plenty of time as it is an ORAL steroid meaning effects should be felt/seen quickly

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was anabolic- til I stepped on the scale and saw NO weight gain AT ALL and I never intended to run a FULL cycle I wanted to establish whether or not this converted to trenbolone. I'm sorry but 17 days IS plenty of time as it is an ORAL steroid meaning effects should be felt/seen quickly
No offense to any of the sponsers, but that is going to be a tricky chemical conversion. Maybe it'll convert to something close...dunno

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If he sends me his info I wilk

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Reading these 12 pages was the biggest ****ing waste of time ever. The only thing confirmed is you are dumb as ****. How did you expect to gain weight when you weigh 220 something pounds yet your eating 2900 cals while lifting for 90 mins + 45 mins of cardio? That hilarious. Im 180 and i eat 3000 cals on a lifting day with no cardio and im slightly dropping weight. Not only that but u stopped after 17 days, 2 and a half weeks man really? what a waste. you should still have about 160 caps left, send that **** to someone who will actually use this

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reading these 12 pages was the biggest ****ing waste of time ever. The only thing confirmed is you are dumb as ****. How did you expect to gain weight when you weigh 220 something pounds yet your eating 2900 cals while lifting for 90 mins + 45 mins of cardio? That hilarious. Im 180 and i eat 3000 cals on a lifting day with no cardio and im slightly dropping weight. Not only that but u stopped after 17 days, 2 and a half weeks man really? what a waste. you should still have about 160 caps left, send that **** to someone who will actually use this
Follow jbrys log

TecHneR

Awards
This.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man Alot of Schwellington haters in here.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man Alot of Schwellington haters in here.

I have a feeling if they didn't hate on Schwelly they would just find someone else to hate on lol

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
gotta look at this 2 ways really. 1) IBE claims this converts to trenbolone, which Schwell has used before and it delivers results extremely quickly. so after not seeing the same results using trenavar he stopped taking it, which is legit. if a company told me this would be just like trenbolone and i didnt get the same results then i would no longer waste my time. 2) he didn't use it long enough and kind of a gave a half ass review with some conflicting points on whether or not it is anabolic at all. No hate here schwell, fyi. just trying to give some insight to the haters. btw, im following yours and morrys competition. kill it!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used Tren more times than I can count. while some feel it within a week, I dont feel anything from Tren for 2 weeks...then BAM! It's on.

IMO, 17 days is not nearly long enough to judge this product.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think he is scared and and is a phony he does not really use steroids ....look at his pictures and he joined in 2010 and already has 4,000 post....**** talker and was out to get IBE....and if anybody can not see this ...straightt stupid....this was a fake log to try to destroy IBE, I will discuss this with admin.
Tell the truth swell, you never used trenavar or trenbolone. I have been using gear for 15 years and I can tell a person who really uses gear and you are not one. You have always been an IBE hater .....your infromation in the log is garbage. Let me guess....if you did use it, you used only 10mg? Why is it that 90+% of people who use trenavar love it, but you who was already out to get IBE, make this biased post and quit taking after 17 days most of which you probably did not take or cycle properly. You are making yourself look really bad here. I knew the outcome before you even started this thing but I wanted to show the community that we were not intimidated by you and sent you 3 free bottles of product.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't doubt he used steroids nor used the trenavar

I wasn't following the workout and diet to closely but if he was actually doing 90 min of lifting and 45 minutes of cardio while eating 2900 calories at his weight... Then 17 days is not enough for a prohormone to manifest itself under those conditions. If he ran the full cycle and gained nothing than that's a different story.

Anyways, jbrys log is still going on... His review will mean more on trenavar.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
I think he is scared and and is a phony he does not really use steroids ....look at his pictures and he joined in 2010 and already has 4,000 post....**** talker and was out to get IBE....and if anybody can not see this ...straightt stupid....this was a fake log to try to destroy IBE, I will discuss this with admin.
Tell the truth swell, you never used trenavar or trenbolone. I have been using gear for 15 years and I can tell a person who really uses gear and you are not one. You have always been an IBE hater .....your infromation in the log is garbage. Let me guess....if you did use it, you used only 10mg? Why is it that 90+% of people who use trenavar love it, but you who was already out to get IBE, make this biased post and quit taking after 17 days most of which you probably did not take or cycle properly. You are making yourself look really bad here. I knew the outcome before you even started this thing but I wanted to show the community that we were not intimidated by you and sent you 3 free bottles of product.
Dear IBE,

If i use trenavar and eat more than 500 cals under my maintenance, follow a ****ty workout, over train, make contradicting posts, only use it for 17 days and complain a lot, should I expect to gain some weight?

Sincerely,

Dumbass

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was eating 3600 calories this **** does not convert to trenbolone I'm not out to get IBE why the fock would I do that? Jbryand is like 14 days in and he has gained some weight- but not strength when I used TRENBOLONE ACEATATE I got strength THE FIRST FIVE DAYS
When I use ANY oral by day 9 it's on this **** sucked

Go follow jbryands log and go ahead pay out the ass for something that DOES NOT WORK AS ADVERTISED

I am not ou to get you IBE I love your epistane but this did nothing for me like it or not

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And go ahead discuss with admin I don't care dude I DON'T HATE IBE I LIKE YOUR EPI

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, weight shifting up an down between 3-5lbs can hardly be seen as gaining weight. it just means something more is going on than normal.

if it goes up to a solid 5, shifting up an down from 5-8, then i'll say i've offically gained some weight.

today I ran 75mg, and let my last dose sit on my tounge until it fully dissolved. it was a bit more warm in the gym after about an hour after i swalowed the disolved liquid.
(not working out, just working)

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is probably one of the most half-assed logs ever.....yet one of the funniest ever, so it tops two lists lol :D let us not say we weren't entertained.....
Well he dropped this log and started another.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
How do you spray away the love handles?:burger:
Watch "Bigger , Faster , Stronger"

Pretty amazing stuff with computers. Shrink the love handles, paint the abs on. That simple.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watch "Bigger , Faster , Stronger"

Pretty amazing stuff with computers. Shrink the love handles, paint the abs on. That simple.
Oh I watched the wrong movie, I watched Super Size Me.:banghead: