Schwellingtin sets out to prove IBE wrong (sponsord)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mentadione was good at 30mg, id like to run it at 60mg.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ignoring this homo ^

Dead lifts where good
Warmup

375x6 385x6 390x6( tell me someone who doesn't lift can Deadlift that biatch)
Super set with barbell military press
165x8 175x8 190x8

Phillips body weight ss with lateral raises
Pulupsx8x8x8 lateral raises 25x8x8x8

Barbell row superset with fear delt flys
185x6 165x8x8x8
15lbsx10x10x10

Close grip rows superset with hamstring curls
180x8x8x8
90x8x8x8

Noticed increased endurance

And to the guy bumping his gums post up your pics please - you may be bigger I dont know I don't care but take that **** somewhere else

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forgot minor strength increase on deads could be placebo that's what I'm attributing it to now if strength gain continues its obvious it's the compound

tekno

Awards
Nice lifts man. I think you will notice a big strength bump after a few more days. Endurance has been through roof for me as well as strength.

I personally think there must be some other metabolites of trendione that are causing some trendione specific effects beyond what is actually converting to trenbolone. Although I have Zero factual evidence to back this up. Just seems potent based on what is probably a low conversion rate to actual trenbolone.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol if I did fina it would be transdermal absorption is higher and the fillers molecular weight are too high o penatrate the skin so yuh

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thank you thats what I keep trying to explain to the know it alls. there is something esle going on besides converting to tren. either way it is potent on it;s owne

Nice lifts man. I think you will notice a big strength bump after a few more days. Endurance has been through roof for me as well as strength.

I personally think there must be some other metabolites of trendione that are causing some trendione specific effects beyond what is actually converting to trenbolone. Although I have Zero factual evidence to back this up. Just seems potent based on what is probably a low conversion rate to actual trenbolone.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm genuinely interested in this compound. No opinion formed yet.

ManBeast

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We shall see tomorrow is legs I'm really hoping for a leaning out effect as summer is right there I want to be about 205 in summer then slowly bulk back up to 230 and cut again to 215 These are my goals for the next 10 months

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
In all seriousness, would eating fina pellets do anything, or would all the binders greatly effect any possible GI absorption?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Fina has no way to survive 1st pass through the liver in its natural form from the pellets.

ManBeast

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Ignoring this homo ^

Dead lifts where good
Warmup

375x6 385x6 390x6( tell me someone who doesn't lift can Deadlift that biatch)
Super set with barbell military press
165x8 175x8 190x8

Phillips body weight ss with lateral raises
Pulupsx8x8x8 lateral raises 25x8x8x8

Barbell row superset with fear delt flys
185x6 165x8x8x8
15lbsx10x10x10

Close grip rows superset with hamstring curls
180x8x8x8
90x8x8x8

Noticed increased endurance

And to the guy bumping his gums post up your pics please - you may be bigger I dont know I don't care but take that **** somewhere else

I know its harsh but its true and I feel necessary to point out..... you have numerous logs, always put your imput on what cycles/aas you like, ect, and now after these years I'm seeing you for the first time and to honest its just depressing as ****....something is wrong here, most people lifting naturally in the timeframe you have would be in better shape than you. tbh this is really changing my whole perspective on aas.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know its harsh but its true and I feel necessary to point out..... you have numerous logs, always put your imput on what cycles/aas you like, ect, and now after these years I'm seeing you for the first time and to honest its just depressing as ****....something is wrong here, most people lifting naturally in the timeframe you have would be in better shape than you. tbh this is really changing my whole perspective on aas.
He's in the middle of a huge cut.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all good let him hate. I've done 3 cycles this is my fourth

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Huge cut you gotta take into consideration my goals too. I'm not trying to be a mass monster

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
It's all good let him hate. I've done 3 cycles this is my fourth
im not hating. just pointing out whats I feel has to be said, I did not say it for the sole purpose of offending you you seem like a nice guy.neg me if you want but it's evident people agree with me, already got 3 reps for that

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I'm not going to neg you that's stupid. I'm happy with my progress and that's all I care about

With my big 3
Bench 315x1
Squat 510x1
And deads-495x1 I'm pleased

Please I encourage you to follow along though because people like you make me push myself even harder

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hungry h I read you said its changing your perspective on AAS. Have you ever cycled? If not one or two cycles will not make you a mutant sure they speed up the process but it is not a magic pull shot etc

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hungry h I read you said its changing your perspective on AAS. Have you ever cycled? If not one or two cycles will not make you a mutant sure they speed up the process but it is not a magic pull shot etc
Schwell Don't let him get too you, just run your cycle Bro.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed it seems I'm more agressive or assertive already. Hmmm

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't trust that at all

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't buy it off eBay

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't buy from eBay is all- what IS that anyways I gotta read on it

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it a carrier?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh ok never mind grab that lol

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Carbed up as I've been on keto for the past 2 months

New diet

Protein-350-375 gs
Carbs-100
Fat -120

I'm going to absolutely blast legs tomorrow I got a trick up my sleeve it's going to be brutal.

So back to the carb up- I'm sweating noticeably- trenbolone did this to me when I used it. Let's see what tomorrow bringa

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Carbed up as I've been on keto for the past 2 months

New diet

Protein-350-375 gs
Carbs-100
Fat -120

I'm going to absolutely blast legs tomorrow I got a trick up my sleeve it's going to be brutal.

So back to the carb up- I'm sweating noticeably- trenbolone did this to me when I used it. Let's see what tomorrow bringa

Good progress bro. Let's see this in action so I can justify buying three packs at full price... Hehe.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Upping dose to 70mgs today

Legs will be like so

3 sets of leg press 750-850lbs x8 the LAST set will be super set with squats and each set of legs is always super set with arms.

3 sets of leg extensions 275-280lbs the last set super set with squats

3 sets of squats

Hip flexors and calves

My HR will be jacked for about an hour straight inducing fat loss AND I'm putting my muscles under strain they haven't been under befor inducing growth

Just ate 8oz beef glass of blueberry juice Gunna fock the gym up

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know blueberries are very good for you, but i've never heard of straight blueberry juice. Do you make it or buy it?

And good to see you've been going heavy even during a cut, they say that helps preserve your muscles.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too many people use cutting/dieting as an excuse to go Light on the weights.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you are jumping the dose to fast bro slow it down or this will not a accurate log give the 60mg sometime trust me you be happy with 60

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I will stay at 60

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And as for people not going heavy on a cut they are selling themselves short. Heavy ass weight lifting burn massive amounts of calories AND spikes the metabolism

I'm no longer cutting I'm now recomping I added in about 400 calories to my diet mostly carbs as I'm now eating 100 a day

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And as for people not going heavy on a cut they are selling themselves short. Heavy ass weight lifting burn massive amounts of calories AND spikes the metabolism

I'm no longer cutting I'm now recomping I added in about 400 calories to my diet mostly carbs as I'm now eating 100 a day
I go heavy no matter what i'm doing. Granted i'm able to go heavier when i'm all bulked up. But i push it as much as i can no matter what(unless i have an injury).

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Legs/arms
Leg press 800lbsx8x8x8 each set super set with curls 90x6 80x8x8 last set was ss with squats 225 Atg x6

Leg extensions 290x8x8x8 each set ss with concentration curls 35x8x8x6 last set super set with squats 225 ATGx6

Squats 225 Atg x8x8 super set with close grip bench press 205x8x8x6

Straight bar pull down 150x8x8x8 ss with calves

Skull Crushers 90x8x8x8 super set with hip flexors

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went and did 40 minutes of cardio.

Well trenbolone ace made it so hard to do cardio I'm not noticing this at all from Trenavar but it's only day 3

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im reserving my final judgement

Have some nausea I'm not sure why? I don't think it's the compound.

I pushed really really really hard today I went back and ran 4 miles today after legs.

Tomorrow is an off day getting some ink done on my back will post pics

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting to get some vascular it's tonight blood pressure is rising too. Something's going on I have a feeling whatever is in Trenavar is going to kick real real soon

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting to get some vascular it's tonight blood pressure is rising too. Something's going on I have a feeling whatever is in Trenavar is going to kick real real soon
sounds good. Nice update :D

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can still workout after getting the tat?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure can have to modify lifts about for about 2 days but yeah

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thought sweating was a no no after for about a week?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never heard that I will clean it after the workout but I've done it with other tattoos so I don't see why not

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Noticing some androgenic sides such as hardening up slightly and aggressiveness

OafMister

Awards
SUBD BISH GL

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some decreased libido going on. Today is chest with abs will be about 35 sets total I will start out running hard for 10 minutes to get the HR up lift then finish with new cardio