SARM's, MK, & GW : A User's Guide

Urqa

Urqa

Awards
Starting my second run of LGD thinking of doing a 10 week run this time,
10mg the whole way through with for Nolva PCT,
Any thoughts on what Natty supps if any I should stack with LGD,
I want to keep my Libido high, I only did a 6 week run last time and actually had extremely high Libido from LGD dosed at 10MG.

derekab95

Awards
anyone heard of purple panda labs? just made an order of sarms off them. seems like it has a pretty good rep

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About to do my first ldg run.
Going to use dermacrine to combat lethargy.
Question is, how to does lgd and should i add ostarine too ?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Get a stronger test base.. LGD will knock your d1ck in the dirt

Why add osta? What's the goal? If your trying to cut or recomp I'd stay away from LGD

Dose LGD once a day... 8-12mg some guys go higher

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get a stronger test base.. LGD will knock your d1ck in the dirt

Why add osta? What's the goal? If your trying to cut or recomp I'd stay away from LGD

Dose LGD once a day... 8-12mg some guys go higher
To recomp.
Maybe i m better off with 1 andro + dermacrine ?

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys, help me out here :)
Should i get lgd or 1 andro.
Bought already 2 bootles of dermacrine, and clomid for pct.
All i care are lean gains.
So 1 andro or lgd ?
Or some ph like halodrol...

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Guys, help me out here :)
Should i get lgd or 1 andro.
Bought already 2 bootles of dermacrine, and clomid for pct.
All i care are lean gains.
So 1 andro or lgd ?
Or some ph like halodrol...
Hands down halo.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
+1 halodrol. Running the dermacrine alongside should make for a feel good run.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
It's not suppressive. No serious sides but no real benefits. In my experience it's a waste of money.

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
+1 halodrol. Running the dermacrine alongside should make for a feel good run.
The few bloodworks i saw, show that lgd is supressiv as phs, even more then halodrol.
So afterall i gues i m go for halodrol.
Epistane looks good too, but i read to many scary stories about gyno rebound with epi.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've given Epi a wide berth for those reasons not to mention it's more hit and miss than halo in terms of gains. If I'm going to run a compound I want to be confident I'll see gains from it. In regards to LGD yep it's about as suppressive as it gets when running at BB'ing doses.

seansayin

Awards
Can someone explain binding affinity of Rad and DHT in layman terms? lol

"Regarding the affinity to androgen receptors, studies have shown that it has approximately 30% of the affinity seen with testosterone, and almost the same affinity as dihydrotestosterone (DHT)."

I've been researching but I can't seem to wrap my mind around it, how does it affect DHT, does it increase it, etc?

Asking since my hair has recently thinned and don't wanna make it worse if I hop on it.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

If you can find Dermatrest anywhere I'd highly recommend that with LGD. See my detailed log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294712

I gained around 11 lbs LBM and dropped 1 lbs fat. 2 months later i have retained every ounce of LBM...

I would also incorporate laxo around 120 mg a day for 8-12 weeks, starting on the first day of your last week before pct... That stuff is FOR REAL when it comes to STRENGTH, read things comparing to anavar didn't believe it til I experienced the strength gains after cycle of LGD and TREST ended. Yes strength gains after.... Due to laxo.

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you can find Dermatrest anywhere I'd highly recommend that with LGD. ....

I gained around 11 lbs LBM and dropped 1 lbs fat. 2 months later i have retained every ounce of LBM...
I bought the dermacrine already, and atm i cant afford anything else.
How did u dose the lgd ?

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
Originally Written by Yates84

Ok....due to an abundant amount of misinformation out there, I decided to put together a SARM, PPAR modulator, and GH secretagogue HOW TO! Here is all the info I find to be beneficial and have decided to share with everyone.....

SARMS, or selective androgen receptor modulators, provide the benefits of traditional AAS (more muscle, less fat, and better bone density) while producing significantly less unwanted side effects (estrogen related sides and water retention). SARMS are a unique class of molecules that are currently being developed to treat diseases that are currently being treated with AAS. Some SARMS have even gone to trial as TRT. When SARMS bind to the receptor they demonstrate anabolic and hypertrophic activity in both muscle and bone. This makes them ideal candidates for TRT, osteoporosis treatment, as well as muscle wasting treatment. SARMS can have as high as a 10:1 anabolic to androgenic ratio. That 10:1 ratio is what allows them to build muscle with little to no side effects. SARMS, also, typically display a high bioavailability.

Let's discuss the benefits of SARMS over traditional AAS. SARMS are nontoxic to the liver, and have little effect on blood pressure. As a result, this eliminates the for preloading and on cycle support supplements. Subsequently, a SARM cycle will ultimately be less expensive than a traditional AAS/Ph cycle. The chances of estrogen related sides an water retention is significantly lower than a AAS/Ph cycle, as well.

Now....let's get familiar with SARM's, PPAR modulators, and GH secretagogues!!

LGD 4033 - a SARM like Ostarine, but 12 times as powerful at only 1/3 the dose! Consequently, this makes it more suppressive to the HPTA. So, a SERM post cycle therapy is recommended. LGD has proven itself as a good bulking agent, where Ostarine is better used in a cutting cycle. LGD has a half life ranging between 24 and 36 hours. So, once daily dosing is optimal. A study performed at Boston University showed that healthy men who were given 1mg of LGD daily gained, on average, about 3 pounds in 3 weeks. No clinically significant changes in liver function tests, PSA (prostate issue/functions test), hematocrit, or ECG were seen or noted. Due to the possibility of high estrogen sides while using LGD, it is recommended that you have an AI, like Exemestane, on hand.

LGD example cycle:
Beginner
LGD 4/4/4/8/8/8
OL Eliminate 2/2/2/2/2/2
PCT:
Clomid 50/25/25
OL Super PCT as indicated on label
AI of choice on hand

Advanced
LGD 4/4/8/8/8/8/12/12
OL Eliminate 2/2/3/3/3/3/3/3
PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
AI of choice on hand
*Armicare Pro can be substituted for Eliminate during cycle for full protection

MK 677 (Ibutamoren) - is a non-peptidic, orally active and selective agonist of the growth hormone secretagogue receptor. MK 677 mimics the action of ghrelin in the stomach. As a result this raises growth hormone and IGF-1 levels, but does not affect cortisol levels. Human studies have shown it to increase both muscle mass and bone mineral density. At 25mg daily, Ibutamoren has been shown, in humans, to increase IGF-1 levels 60%in 6 week. A 72% increase in IGF-1 levels was seen after 12 months. MK 677 is non-hormonal, and therefore requires no PCT after cycle is over. MK 677 can best be utilized in at least a 3 month cycle with dosage increasing each month. The optimal dosing time for MK 677 is at night directly before going to bed. One should start notice a deeper sleep almost immediately. If one should
wake up with numb or tingly hands, do not worry. This is a common side effect of the extra GH in the
system.

MK 677 example cycle:
Month 1 - 10mg once daily
Month 2 - 20mg once daily
Month 3 - 30mg once daily

GW 501516 - is actually not a SARM. In fact it is a PPAR Delta Modulator....this means it is a selective agonist with a high affinity for the PPAR. As a result, this modulation allows the body to utilize more glucose and to allows it to create more muscle tissue. GW also regulates the various proteins that the body uses for energy. What does this mean for the user? It means an increase in energy and endurance. Additionally, it may also mean an increase in muscle mass. It is possible that GW may have a positive affect on blood pressure and lipid profile. Dosing is in the 7mg to 21mg range, with 14mg being the "sweet spot". The average GW cycle is typically 4 to 12 weeks. GW is non-hormonal, and therefore requires no PCT. However, it does stack well with SARMS to further increase fat loss and endurance.

GW 505516 example cycle:
Beginner
GW 7/7/14/14/14/14

Intermediate
GW 7//14/14/14/14/21

Advanced
GW 14/14/14/14/21/21/21/21

RAD 140 - is very new! Therefore, there isn't a lot of real world data on it yet. However, it does look very promising!! RAD 140 has an impressive anabolic to androgenic ratio of 90:1! Resulting in one experiencing all the muscle building effects without all the androgenic side effects. RAD is powerful enough to limit the effect of testosterone on the prostate and other unwanted areas. RAD 140 has even been shown to be more anabolic than testosterone, as well. Dosing appears to be in the 4mg to 12mg range, with optimal cycle length being 4 to 6 weeks. Due to its shorter half life (16 hours) RAD needs to be dosed at least twice daily.

RAD 140 example cycle:
RAD 140 4/4/8/8/12/12
PCT:
Clomid (if needed) 50/25/25
*Also have AI of choice on hand
*Armicare Pro can be used during cycle for full protection

More to come soon.....
If Mk 677 is "non hormonal" then could I (19 year old male) consider a cycle of it and not do any long term damage to myself?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If Mk 677 is "non hormonal" then could I (19 year old male) consider a cycle of it and not do any long term damage to myself?
At 19 you would not reap as much benefit as me, a 48 yr old. I would focus on diet and training at your age, I remember the easy and rapid gains of yesteryear. Save your $.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
At 19 you would not reap as much benefit as me, a 48 yr old. I would focus on diet and training at your age, I remember the easy and rapid gains of yesteryear. Save your $.
I noticed gw was also non hormonal. I've been dieting since January I've lost 100 lbs I weigh 225 now. Would gw help me get rid of some more fat before I have my skin removed?

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I noticed gw was also non hormonal. I've been dieting since January I've lost 100 lbs I weigh 225 now. Would gw help me get rid of some more fat before I have my skin removed?
No, not directly

But u get amazing endurance with gw, which u can use to burn calories.
I dosed it 10mg ( since anything over 10mg lowered my bloodpreasure to much) and it was the best single supp ( drug ) i ever used.
But i wouldnt use it until its 100% proven that it doesnt cause cancer.
Wouldnt risk it tbh, not even if there is 1% chance for cancer.
So if u ask me, look for something else, dont take gw.
U lost impresive 100lbs without it, so u dont even need it.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I am going to run MK-2866 again, potent stuff for me. I was wondering since it does start to shut me down 4 weeks in, and I have the bloods to prove it, do I need a test base? I know that it binds to the androgen receptor better than Testosterone, and has amazing properties, but I only did a 5 week cycle of it due to not having an AI on hand. Would appreciate the answer, and also recommended cycle length.

Another question is how do most users deal with breakouts on cycle, I have amazing skin and would prefer to keep the scaring of bad acne to the level of Non-existant haha. Thanks, cheers!

Also, can anybody comment on if at this point, SARMS seem to be more harsh on the HPTA system than regular AAS, or are they about the same?

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question:
Do i need a AI for 8 weeks lgd ?
Was thinking of arimidex, maybe 0.5 eod during the 8 weeks, to keep the estro in check.
I know lgd doesnt aromatize,but the t:e ration can be thrown away and u can get estro sides ( gyno ).
And i was planing to run the lgd up to 16mg, and the t:e ration gets even more thrown away at higher dose.
Btw bf is 20%

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Question:
Was thinking of arimidex, maybe 0.5 eod during the 8 weeks, to keep the estro in check.
I know lgd doesnt aromatize,but the t:e ration can be thrown away and u can get estro sides ( gyno ).
And i was planing to run the lgd up to 16mg, and the t:e ration gets even more thrown away at higher dose.
Btw bf is 20%
Lgd equals T suppression, equals e suppression. And lgd in itself has no estrogen sides. Unless using a test base: dhea or trestolone not sure why you need AI... Just my 2 cents. I'd save the cash and put it towards something else.

Actually I would never do lgd without base. You are gonna severe lethargy and libidos probs around week 3 to 5 and it's gonna make you hate the cycle. Get some Andro 4 or trestolone if you can find it... Ir transdermal dhea for a base. I did trest lgd and got and kept 11 lbs LBM and loved every minute of it... Felt amazing.

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lgd equals T suppression, equals e suppression. And lgd in itself has no estrogen sides. Unless using a test base: dhea or trestolone not sure why you need AI... Just my 2 cents. I'd save the cash and put it towards something else.

Actually I would never do lgd without base. You are gonna severe lethargy and libidos probs around week 3 to 5 and it's gonna make you hate the cycle. Get some Andro 4 or trestolone if you can find it... Ir transdermal dhea for a base. I did trest lgd and got and kept 11 lbs LBM and loved every minute of it... Felt amazing.
Got 2 bottles of dermacrine as test base.

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. Then I'd imagine you may need some AI depending on dose... But never used dernacrine before... Good luck with it!

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Question:
Btw bf is 20%
You should have an AI on hand when running any anabolic that affects your hormones.

Reactions: Nac
Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So its ok to use 0.5mg arimidex every other day or every third day, just to make sure i get no estro sides ( gyno in first place ) ?
Or could it crash my estrogen to much ?
As far i have researched, arimidex is the best option to keep estrogen low but not kill it

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
So its ok to use 0.5mg arimidex every other day or every third day, just to make sure i get no estro sides ( gyno in first place ) ?
Or could it crash my estrogen to much ?
As far i have researched, arimidex is the best option to keep estrogen low but not kill it
No, don't just start using it for no reason. You really shouldn't need it when using LGD, but you want to have it on hand just in case.

chaossentry

Awards
Is RAD140 still associated with high levels of cholesterol?

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, tnx guys.
So i m keep it by hand in case i feel estro is getting high.

YamahaC76

Awards
  • Established
Aye.

LGD lowers SHBG, big time. And guess whats a potential outcome of lowered SHBG...
I can attest to this. 4 weeks into Ostarine and my Serum Estrodiol was as at 60. I believe the healthy range is anywhere from 15-50. Point being, this led to the discovery I am super Estrogen sensitive as I began to feel the gyno stimulation on my left Nip. 6.25mg of Aromasin Cleared this up instantly. I felt a numbing effect on my left nipple and in 24 hours felt normal.

So, You should get some Exemstane. This is by far my favorite AI. Works instantly, and you'll always return to normal. And you can control to an extent how much estrogen you're going to be lowering. A must-have, and you'll love yourself for owning it.

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can attest to this. 4 weeks into Ostarine and my Serum Estrodiol was as at 60. I believe the healthy range is anywhere from 15-50. Point being, this led to the discovery I am super Estrogen sensitive as I began to feel the gyno stimulation on my left Nip. 6.25mg of Aromasin Cleared this up instantly. I felt a numbing effect on my left nipple and in 24 hours felt normal.

So, You should get some Exemstane. This is by far my favorite AI. Works instantly, and you'll always return to normal. And you can control to an extent how much estrogen you're going to be lowering. A must-have, and you'll love yourself for owning it.
All i got is arimidex as AI.
Clomid for pct

chaossentry

Awards
does he need a pct afterwards,if so for how long? Would standard TestBoosters work or is clomid needed?

chaossentry

Awards
can my rat use mk-677 while on clomid for recovery? Also,when stacked together. Does it increase gains?

chaossentry

Awards
lastly,wil my rat suffer from spikes in bad cholesterol? I had read reports of rad140 causing that to rise.

Urqa

Urqa

Awards
I have heard Epi-Andro is good to run with LGD to prevent lethagy,
What does would you run on Epi-Andro and for how long would it be best towards the end of a 8 week cycle?

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I have heard Epi-Andro is good to run with LGD to prevent lethagy,
What does would you run on Epi-Andro and for how long would it be best towards the end of a 8 week cycle?
I've just finished an LGD run with high dose Epi andro and it did jack for lethargy. Get a proper test base mate