S-mont logs Ultimate R Andro

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any questions feel free to ask. I saw nothing negative on this run. Only steady improvements
No issues with the Arachidonic acid and DOMs as discussed on the "Chill time log"?

Seems like a real good combo, could assemble this out of my cabinet stash effectively..

Posting bloodwork after? Curious any effects there too..

Attachments

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No issues with the Arachidonic acid and DOMs as discussed on the "Chill time log"?

Seems like a real good combo, could assemble this out of my cabinet stash effectively..

Posting bloodwork after? Curious any effects there too..
No doms, probably could use a higher dose of AA but other then that, good combination of products. I don't see any reason to do bloodwork for androsterone as that's the only thing that should be effecting bloodwork and it should be miniscule. AA might temporarily increase inflammation markers but that's kind of the purpose. I was also only on half of my trt dose for the first 3 weeks of the log so I would not have accurate bloods to compare with when I'm just on trt.

My normal trt is 150mg a week, during this run I was on 75mg testosterone and raloxefine for the first few weeks as I was trying to shrink gyno which was actually pretty darn successful. And then of course the reccomended dose or r Andro.

Now I'm the future I plan on using in a cut at 1.5 and 2 times the reccomended dose while on my normal trt or a little extra testosterone. That will be worth me checking bloods IMO

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff bro! Glad it worked so well. Looking good man

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All about that good lighting so 20 years from now I can look back and show everyone and pretend I was in way better shape then I really was. 😁
20 years from now you will be an old guy like me, telling folks how great of shape you used to be in and how much weight you used to lift.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All about that good lighting so 20 years from now I can look back and show everyone and pretend I was in way better shape then I really was. 😁
Exactly! So we have to use that lighting to our advantage for all our pics that we plan to keep and share :LOL:

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well I think today wraps it up, I took yesterday off and caught up on sleep.

I was 200.1 this morning. Looking back through the log it appears I started at 195.0, dipped to 193.8 at the lowest then switched gears.

So solid 6ish lbs gained, bodyfat gain was very minimal, strength gains we're most notable.

I know I'm just repeating myself from previous posts at this point but I just wanted to make a quick and to the point final "here's what happened" type statement.

I think this is a solid product for someone looking to get there feet wet or like in my situation, someone who needed a little kick in the butt to get things moving.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I think today wraps it up, I took yesterday off and caught up on sleep.

I was 200.1 this morning. Looking back through the log it appears I started at 195.0, dipped to 193.8 at the lowest then switched gears.

So solid 6ish lbs gained, bodyfat gain was very minimal, strength gains we're most notable.

I know I'm just repeating myself from previous posts at this point but I just wanted to make a quick and to the point final "here's what happened" type statement.

I think this is a solid product for someone looking to get there feet wet or like in my situation, someone who needed a little kick in the butt to get things moving.
That’s solid results for a supplement of that kind, and definitely shows Ultimate R Andro works. 👍💪

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking great! Nothing wrong with good lighting every fitness competitor uses lighting to look better. That is why they have lighting the way it is at shows too. Just shows you care about your presentation. ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That’s solid results for a supplement of that kind, and definitely shows Ultimate R Andro works.

R andro is the real deal. Appreciate the final words.

Also, last day for anyone who wants to save about $13 on a bottle. Use code SEMIANNUAL15