Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Flexatril is doing so well I almost forget I have joint issues, I would recommend anyone with joint pain give it a try, it just plain works!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The Flexatril is doing so well I almost forget I have joint issues, I would recommend anyone with joint pain give it a try, it just plain works!!
I remember the first time you used it you said you did not experience much from it, and now that you followed the loading protocol you are reaping the benefits. Even when you drop to 3 tabs you will still notice the increased benefits. 1Fast400 has the miracle drugs for the young man in here :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I remember the first time you used it you said you did not experience much from it, and now that you followed the loading protocol you are reaping the benefits. Even when you drop to 3 tabs you will still notice the increased benefits. 1Fast400 has the miracle drugs for the young man in here :)
Today is day 10 on the loading phase, I will drop to 3 (small) tabs tomorrow. I will keep everyone posted as to how 3 a day work out !!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 9 Body Weight 192
3I will be training Fasted in the AM for the course of this log. Workouts will last about (1) hour.

Supplements
Pre-Workout (misc. from my stash) mixed with Xtend Perform Black Cherry (1) Scoop
Intra Xtend Grape mixed with 5 gram Creatine
With Meals Scivations Flexatril (6 per day first 10 days) Multi-Vitamin, Fish Oil
Before Bed Primaforce ZMA (3 per day), 5-HTP (3 per day) & Phenibut (0 per day) & Fiber Supplement

Training Back & Bi's - All Sets Super Set

T-Bar Row (1) 70x20 (2) 95x15 (3) 120x12 (4) 145x6 (5) 170x5
Cable Curl (1) 20x20 (2) 30x20 (3) 40x20 (4) 50x18 (5) 60x12

Pulldowns (1) 100x15 (2) 110x15 (3) 12x12 (4) 130x10 (5) 140x8
Machine Ptreacher Curl (1) 20x15 (2) 25x15 (3) 30x8 (4) 35x6 (5) 40x5

Hyperextensions

Nutrition

Fat grams 80
Carbs grams 125
Protein grams 221
Total Calories 2,034

Another Great day in the gym. I trained a little heavier than I have been and it felt great. Recovery with the Xtend and Xtend Perform is excellent and I'm feeling bigger (I'm sure it's in my head but a good feeling never the less).

Most of you know I train at home and have seen my gym, so this is for any "New Folks"

View attachment 144707
That is a very nice set-up! very impressive gym. Everything you need.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That is a very nice set-up! very impressive gym. Everything you need.
I never have to weight for a piece of equipment and yes, I sometimes curl in the squat rack !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 10 Body Weight 193
I will be training Fasted in the AM for the course of this log. Workouts will last about (1) hour.

Supplements
Pre-Workout (misc. from my stash) mixed with Xtend Perform Black Cherry (1) Scoop
With Meals Scivations Flexatril (3per day ) Multi-Vitamin, Fish Oil
Before Bed Primaforce ZMA (3 per day), 5-HTP (3 per day) & Phenibut (0 per day) & Fiber Supplement

Training -Legs - All Sets Super Set

Leg Extensions (1) 25x15 (2) 25x15 (3) 25x15
Standing Leg Curls (1) 30x15 (2) 35x15 (3) 40x15 (4) 45x15 (5) 50x15

Leg Press (1) 135x15 (2) 135x20 (3) 135x25 (4) 135x30 (5) 135x35
Lying Leg Curl (1) 25x15 (2) 30x15 (3) 35x15

Oblique Crunch - Side Bends - Broomstick Twist

Nutrition

Fat grams 75
Carbs grams 150
Protein grams 230
Total Calories 2,086

I really like the endurance the Xtend Stack I am using provides, workouts seam quicker and I have more energy. My sleep in definitely not as good without the Phenibut so I look forward to adding that back in tomorrow. Overall really enjoying this run. I just need a little something to curb my hungar.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
How are you liking Phenibut? I've got a bunch but I just can't get over the "too high when I wake up the next day" part?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How are you liking Phenibut? I've got a bunch but I just can't get over the "too high when I wake up the next day" part?
I am not sure what you mean ??

I wake up feeling very refreshed nothing more ...

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure what you mean ??

I wake up feeling very refreshed nothing more ...
What time you do you take it? I always dose mid afternoon and wake up feeling it more than when I went to bed.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
[
I really like the endurance the Xtend Stack I am using provides, workouts seam quicker and I have more energy. My sleep in definitely not as good without the Phenibut so I look forward to adding that back in tomorrow. Overall really enjoying this run. I just need a little something to curb my hungar.
Exactly what I like to hear
Utilize more veggies and foods higher in fiber/satiety (potatoes)
Also drink more water, as much as you probably hate chugging it down it helps curb hunger greatly.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What time you do you take it? I always dose mid afternoon and wake up feeling it more than when I went to bed.
I take it about 1/2 hour before I go to bed

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 3 Body Weight 192

I will be training Fasted in the AM for the course of this log. Workouts will last about (1) hour.

Supplements
With Meals Scivations Flexatril (6 per day first 10 days) Multi-Vitamin, Fish Oil
Before Bed Primaforce ZMA (3 per day), 5-HTP (2 per day) & Phenibut (2 per day) & Fiber Supplement
Read his previous workouts. he stated it ^^^

What dose?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gotcha. My doses were 2-3 grams. I think 4-6 of your caps
My suggestion would be to try 500-1000mg only in the beginning. That's what works for me so I don't feel it the next day.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As Suggested....

^^^^ 3 should be fine.
Products I have never used before I like to slowly work my way up, so far the Primaforce Products have produces excellent results with No Sides !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 11 Body Weight 192

Supplements
Before Bed Primaforce ZMA (3 per day), 5-HTP (3 per day) & Phenibut (2 per day) & Fiber Supplement

Training - Fasted Cardio

Treadmill 45 minutes Heart Rate 156 bpm - and some AB Work

Nutrition

Fat grams 68
Carbs grams 130
Protein grams 212
Total Calories 1,968

I had another good cardio season this morning, I believe The Peak 02 in the Xtend Perform really helps with endurance !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 12 Body Weight 191

Supplements
Before Bed Primaforce ZMA (3 per day), 5-HTP (3 per day) & Phenibut (3 per day) & Fiber Supplement

Training - Shoulders

Seated Shoulder Press (1) 65x20 (2) 95x18 (3) 105x16 (4) 115x15 (5) 125x12 Superset with
Bent Over Rear Lateral Raises (1) 15x16 (2) 20x17 (3) 25x18 (4) 30x19 (5) 35x15

Side Lateral Raises (1) 10x12 (2) 10x15 (3) 15x12 (4) 15x15 (5) 20x8

Lower Back Work

Nutrition

Fat grams 78
Carbs grams 174
Protein grams 232
Total Calories 2,290

I am starting to sound like a broken record, but I have been having a lot of pain and discomfort in my right shoulder so I have been training very light, today I went much heavier and for more reps than usual and NO PAIN thanks to Flexitril I am amazed !!!! Training is going well and sleep has been great now that I added the Phenibut at 3 per day back in. I will do a little review tomorrow when I have a bit more time. Now off to Dinner with my wife!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I told you the Flexatril is the real deal man.
Its a staple of mine now ever since starting it, and there is no sides on running it year round.

Rock it out man look forward to the feedback.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 12 Body Weight 191

Supplements
Before Bed Primaforce ZMA (3 per day), 5-HTP (3 per day) & Phenibut (3 per day) & Fiber Supplement

Training - Shoulders

Seated Shoulder Press (1) 65x20 (2) 95x18 (3) 105x16 (4) 115x15 (5) 125x12 Superset with
Bent Over Rear Lateral Raises (1) 15x16 (2) 20x17 (3) 25x18 (4) 30x19 (5) 35x15

Side Lateral Raises (1) 10x12 (2) 10x15 (3) 15x12 (4) 15x15 (5) 20x8

Lower Back Work

Nutrition

Fat grams 78
Carbs grams 174
Protein grams 232
Total Calories 2,290

I am starting to sound like a broken record, but I have been having a lot of pain and discomfort in my right shoulder so I have been training very light, today I went much heavier and for more reps than usual and NO PAIN thanks to Flexitril I am amazed !!!! Training is going well and sleep has been great now that I added the Phenibut at 3 per day back in. I will do a little review tomorrow when I have a bit more time. Now off to Dinner with my wife!!
Going to have to look into Flexitril.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Going to have to look into Flexitril.
You should!! As an older lifter like myself, I believe it would make a huge difference in your training !!

Also going to give a shout out to muscleupcrohn

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 13 Body Weight 190

Supplements

Training - Traps - Neck - Bi's & Forearms - All Movements Superset

Barbell Shrugs (1) 135x20 (2) 155x20 (3) 175x20 (4) 195x20 (5) 225x20
BFS Neck Machine (1) 10x40 (2) 15x40 (3) 20x40 (4) 22.5x40 (5) 25x40

Spider Curl (1) 25x20 (2) 35x20 (3) 45x20 (4) 55x20 (5) 65x16
Combo Wrist Curls (1) 30x20 (2) 30x24 (3) 30x28 (4) 30x30 (5) 30x32

I got off work at noon to day so I stopped at Planet Fitness for an afternoon Cardio and Ab workout. They have my favorite ab machine I have ever used. (I keep trying to buy it)

Eliptical 35 minutes, heart rate 146bpm and a Great Ad workout!!

Went out to Red Robin for dinner tonight, Great Burger!!

Nutrition

Fat grams 149
Carbs grams 252
Protein grams 203
Total Calories 3,130

I have been on this stack for 2 weeks now and I have really enjoyed it. I started the log at 194lbs and I am down to 190 this morning. I do not feel depleted or weak and I feel and look full.

Scivations Xtend
I have been using Xtend Perform Pre-Workout and Xtend Intra, I have been training slightly heavier and with more reps, so the recovery and endurance are GREAT !!

Scivations Flexatril
If you have been following this log at all you know that Flexatril is the real deal and I love it!!

Primaforce ZMA
I can't say a whole lot about this as ZMA has been a staple for me for 20 years, this product has worked as expected and I am very happy with the Primaforce Brand. One of my thoughts on ZMA is, one of the big drug companies sells a product called Zicam® a cold remedy, Zicam®'s major ingredient is zinc. In the past 20 years of taking ZMA before bed, I have not missed one single day of work due to illness (or anything else). So if better sleep does not make you want to try ZMA how does Never having a Cold or the Flu sound to you! Think about it!!

Primaforce 5-HTP
I have not noticed any real effects on this, I have been taking (3) caps before bed, I think starting to day I am going to start taking before meals for appetite control. I will definitely report back on this.

Primaforce Phenibut
I love this stuff, the label direction say to take 2-6 capsules before bed, Do not take more than three days in a row without 2-3 day wash out. The days I take it my sleep is far better than the days without. I wake up energetic and feeling great without and hung over or zombie like symptoms. This is very important to me as I train at 4:30 am.

Once again thanks to The Solution & 1Fast400 for the opportunity and to all of you who are following along. I appreciate all of your comments and input along the way.

One last note The Solution has sent me another 30 days worth of Flexatril and about 15 days worth of Xtend so I will be running this log for at least 6 weeks !! Thanks again everyone!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 13 Body Weight 190

Supplements

Training - Traps - Neck - Bi's & Forearms - All Movements Superset

Barbell Shrugs (1) 135x20 (2) 155x20 (3) 175x20 (4) 195x20 (5) 225x20
BFS Neck Machine (1) 10x40 (2) 15x40 (3) 20x40 (4) 22.5x40 (5) 25x40

Spider Curl (1) 25x20 (2) 35x20 (3) 45x20 (4) 55x20 (5) 65x16
Combo Wrist Curls (1) 30x20 (2) 30x24 (3) 30x28 (4) 30x30 (5) 30x32

I got off work at noon to day so I stopped at Planet Fitness for an afternoon Cardio and Ab workout. They have my favorite ab machine I have ever used. (I keep trying to buy it)

Eliptical 35 minutes, heart rate 146bpm and a Great Ad workout!!

Went out to Red Robin for dinner tonight, Great Burger!!

Nutrition

Fat grams 149
Carbs grams 252
Protein grams 203
Total Calories 3,130

I have been on this stack for 2 weeks now and I have really enjoyed it. I started the log at 194lbs and I am down to 190 this morning. I do not feel depleted or weak and I feel and look full.

Scivations Xtend
I have been using Xtend Perform Pre-Workout and Xtend Intra, I have been training slightly heavier and with more reps, so the recovery and endurance are GREAT !!

Scivations Flexatril
If you have been following this log at all you know that Flexatril is the real deal and I love it!!

Primaforce ZMA
I can't say a whole lot about this as ZMA has been a staple for me for 20 years, this product has worked as expected and I am very happy with the Primaforce Brand. One of my thoughts on ZMA is, one of the big drug companies sells a product called Zicam® a cold remedy, Zicam®'s major ingredient is zinc. In the past 20 years of taking ZMA before bed, I have not missed one single day of work due to illness (or anything else). So if better sleep does not make you want to try ZMA how does Never having a Cold or the Flu sound to you! Think about it!!

Primaforce 5-HTP
I have not noticed any real effects on this, I have been taking (3) caps before bed, I think starting to day I am going to start taking before meals for appetite control. I will definitely report back on this.

Primaforce Phenibut
I love this stuff, the label direction say to take 2-6 capsules before bed, Do not take more than three days in a row without 2-3 day wash out. The days I take it my sleep is far better than the days without. I wake up energetic and feeling great without and hung over or zombie like symptoms. This is very important to me as I train at 4:30 am.

Once again thanks to The Solution & 1Fast400 for the opportunity and to all of you who are following along. I appreciate all of your comments and input along the way.

One last note The Solution has sent me another 30 days worth of Flexatril and about 15 days worth of Xtend so I will be running this log for at least 6 weeks !! Thanks again everyone!!
Nice workout. Going to have to pull the trigger on the Xtend / Flexatril.
If this old. Iron horse says it works I got to give it a shot. Plus you can't beat the price.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice workout. Going to have to pull the trigger on the Xtend / Flexatril.
If this old. Iron horse says it works I got to give it a shot. Plus you can't beat the price.
Now that is what I am talking about!
Let me know what you decide to pick up buddy.

Scivations Xtend

Scivations Flexatril

Primaforce ZMA

Primaforce 5-HTP

Primaforce Phenibut

The least I can do is take care of the people who log the product, provide incredible detail , and are consistent with their workouts.
Lets keep the gain train rolling in here

down 4 pounds and still going strong?
HELL YES!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 14

Sunday is normally an off day but after last nights meal I figured I better mix up a Xtend Perform and hit the treadmill for 35 minutes!!

Got some more goodies!!

Xtend 2.JPG

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now that is what I am talking about!
Let me know what you decide to pick up buddy.

The least I can do is take care of the people who log the product, provide incredible detail , and are consistent with their workouts.
Lets keep the gain train rolling in here

down 4 pounds and still going strong?
HELL YES!
Going to Pick-up Xtend / Flexeril combo and an extra bottle of Flexeril. do I need a code or anything?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 15 Body Weight 189

Supplements
Before Bed Primaforce ZMA (3 per day), 5-HTP (3 per day) & Phenibut (4 per day) & Fiber Supplement

Training - Chest & Tri's - All Movements Superset

Pec Dec (1) 70x30 (2) 90x25 (3) 120x20
Tricep Pressdowns (1) 40x30 (2) 25x25 (3) 60x20 (4) 70x10 (5) 80x8

Flat Bench (1) 95x20 (2) 105x16 (3) 115x16 (4) 125x12 (5) 135x8
Close Grip Bench (1) 75x15 (2) 85x12 (3) 95x9 (4) 105x8

Planks

Nutrition

Fat grams 56
Carbs grams 137
Protein grams 229
Total Calories 1,953

Feeling pretty good I drop a pound on a weekend, that never happens!! I did flat benches today which are very hard on my shoulders, but guess what NO PAIN !!!!! Thank you Flexatril !! Recovery has been good and I love the Grape Xtend . I switched the Primaforce Phenibut from before bed to (2) capsules before lunch and (2) before dinner, it does seam to curb the hunger a bit.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Even off the loading phase Flex still shines.
Perfect!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 15 Body Weight 189

Supplements
Before Bed Primaforce ZMA (3 per day), 5-HTP (3 per day) & Phenibut (4 per day) & Fiber Supplement

Training - Chest & Tri's - All Movements Superset

Pec Dec (1) 70x30 (2) 90x25 (3) 120x20
Tricep Pressdowns (1) 40x30 (2) 25x25 (3) 60x20 (4) 70x10 (5) 80x8

Flat Bench (1) 95x20 (2) 105x16 (3) 115x16 (4) 125x12 (5) 135x8
Close Grip Bench (1) 75x15 (2) 85x12 (3) 95x9 (4) 105x8

Planks

Nutrition

Fat grams 56
Carbs grams 137
Protein grams 229
Total Calories 1,953

Feeling pretty good I drop a pound on a weekend, that never happens!! I did flat benches today which are very hard on my shoulders, but guess what NO PAIN !!!!! Thank you Flexatril !! Recovery has been good and I love the Grape Xtend . I switched the Primaforce Phenibut from before bed to (2) capsules before lunch and (2) before dinner, it does seam to curb the hunger a bit.
Nice superset workout brother!
Nice diet numbers!
Can't wait to get mine!
Flexatril and Xtend is on its way.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice superset workout brother!
Nice diet numbers!
Can't wait to get mine!
Flexatril and Xtend is on its way.
You will enjoy them both!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Welcome, and please let us know how your Mom like the Flexatril ...
Ok this is huge, so my mom has been on Flexatril for roughly 10 days with no loading phase. Her pain and arthritis has been in her knees, since Flexatril there is no pain what so ever! She is blown away on how well it's worked. Another pro that she said has happened since taking Flexatril is that her sleep quality is very good. Not sure if anyone else has had that. Awesome product!