Rocket's Growth, Recovery & Sleep Log - Powered By Scivation & Primaforce

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was noticing earlier today that those lb's keep getting lower and lower! Keep up the great work brother!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Some before and afters would be epic. You are almost down 10 pounds and seems like no loss in strength.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 45 Body Weight 184

I will be training Fasted in the AM for the course of this log. Workouts will last about (1) hour.

Supplements
Pre-Workout (misc. from my stash) mixed with Xtend Perform Mango (1) Scoop
Intra Xtend Grape mixed with 5 gram Creatine
With Meals Scivations Flexatril (3per day ) Multi-Vitamin, Fish Oil
Before Bed Primaforce ZMA (3 per day), 5-HTP (3 per day) & Phenibut (3 per day) & Fiber Supplement

Training Fasted Cardio

45 Minutes on the treadmill, heart rate 174bpm - Side Bends - Twist - Oblique Crunch

Nutrition

Fat grams 62
Carbs grams 128
Protein grams 213
Total Calories 1,818

My weight has been dropping nicely the last few weeks and I still look full in the mirror, I believe the BCAA in the Xtend & Xtend Perform have allowed me to drop weight and still maintain muscle!! Loving this stack !!
Nice nutrition numbers!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can never seam to get a pic I'm happy with, but I will give it a try

Thank you, I am pretty happy with these numbers and the results,
Use your phone. it has a self timer and can take pictures.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 46 Body Weight 184

I will be training Fasted in the AM for the course of this log. Workouts will last about (1) hour.

Supplements
Before Bed Primaforce ZMA (3 per day), 5-HTP (3 per day) & Phenibut (3 per day) & Fiber Supplement

Training Legs - All Movements Superset

Leg Extensions (1) 25x15 (2) 25x16 (3) 25x18
Standing Leg Curls (1) 30x15 (2) 35x15 (3) 40x15 (4) 45x15 (5) 50x15

Leg Press (1) 135x20 (2) 185x20 (3) 225x20 (4) 275x16 (5) 315x12
Seated Calf Raise (1) 50x15 (2) 60x15 (3) 70x15 (4) 70x12

Foam Roll Hamstrings and Lower Back - This was an idea from The Solution and I do believe it helped !!

Nutrition

Fat grams 72
Carbs grams 140
Protein grams 201
Total Calories 1,891

Another leg day with no knee pain, Flexatril is a supplement every lifter should be using !!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you don't have one a Rumble Roller is where it is at.
It has little extra spikes added to hit your trigger points.

If you still have trouble with the trigger points try using a lacrosse ball on your IT Bands, glutes, and hamstrings. Will loosen those up in no time.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 47 Body Weight 183

Supplements

Training Fasted Cardio

Treadmill 40 Minutes - Heart Rate 174 bpm - Hyperextensions

Nutrition

Fat grams 77
Carbs grams 181
Protein grams 208
Total Calories 2,119

I am really enjoying sipping on the Xtend Perform Mango while I work out, it taste great and give me the endurance I need!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 47 Body Weight 183

Supplements

Training Fasted Cardio

Treadmill 40 Minutes - Heart Rate 174 bpm - Hyperextensions

Nutrition

Fat grams 77
Carbs grams 181
Protein grams 208
Total Calories 2,119

I am really enjoying sipping on the Xtend Perform Mango while I work out, it taste great and give me the endurance I need!!
I'm lovin the taste of the mango my self. I get a fresh peach after taste.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm lovin the taste of the mango my self. I get a fresh peach after taste.
It is some good stuff. The Black Cherry is still my favorite !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 48 Body Weight 182

Supplements

Training Shoulders

15 Minute Ab Routine

Side Laterals with EZ Curl Bar (1) 25x10 (2) 25x11 (3) 25x12 (4) 25x14 (5) 25x15 Superset with
Seated Press (1) 65x20 (2) 95x16 (3) 105x15 (4) 115x12 (5) 125x8

Bent Over Rear Lateral Raises (1) 15x15 (2) 20x16 (3) 25x18

Nutrition

Fat grams 126
Carbs grams 209
Protein grams 197
Total Calories 2,711

My wife took me out to Chilli's tonight for my birthday, I had the 3 meat smokehouse special, very good and I got a free desert so I had to cheat. This was the last workout of this log and I will try to get my full review done today or tomorrow. I need to finish my taxes first. (Yuck) and than off to my Granddaughter's 4th birthday party (Yea).

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Xtend Perform, Xtend, Scivations Flexatril + Primaforce ZMA, 5-HTP & Phenibut Final Review

First off thank you to The Solution, 1Fast400 , Scivation and Primaforce for this great opportunity !!

Xtend Perform & Xtend are two great supplements, I tried several different flavors over the course of this log, (thanks to the many samples I received) and I must say thay all taste very good, mix easily and have no foul after taste. The Xtend Black Cherry is by far my favorite in that line up and the Grape in the Xtend can't be beat in the standard formula. The performace of both is top notch as a Pre, Intra or Post workout drink, you will have better endurance, less DOMS and quicker recovery. The added bonus is the refreshing taste.

Scivations Flexatril This is truly a miracle pill, I have had joint pain in my knee and shoulder for as long as I can remember, Flexatril eliminate 99% of my knee pain and at least 90% of my shoulder pain, I was training like I did 15 or 20 years ago. My advil consumption drop by about 75%!!! This Stuff Rocks !!! and the new smaller tablets are easy to swallow.

Primaforce ZMA, 5-HTP & Phenibut I am a huge believer in ZMA just for the health benefit of the Zinc and I have used it for years, adding in the 5-HTP & Phenibut really makes a big difference in my deep aka REM sleep. I did try these 3 supplement one at a time over the course of the log and did not notice much difference, but when you take all three before bed Zville here you came!!

A nice side note I started this log at 194lbs and finished at 182lbs a 12lbs drop, and that included eating a half dozen of Chef Bob's home made cookies!!

031317.JPG

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
See.. The cookies give you 6 pack Abs. I promise :)
Good to hear the Rocket Fuel Aka Flexatril has your body in its prime shape even in your young years there sir.
Appreciate your honesty and feedback and most of all the detail provided in this log.

I am just glad to give you a shot at this, and make you truly a believer.

Now... when you try blood orange xtend your input on favorite flavor may change :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't wait to try the Blood Orange, I will be ordering that and some Flexatril soon !!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Xtend Perform, Xtend, Scivations Flexatril + Primaforce ZMA, 5-HTP & Phenibut Final Review

First off thank you to The Solution, 1Fast400 , Scivation and Primaforce for this great opportunity !!

Xtend Perform & Xtend are two great supplements, I tried several different flavors over the course of this log, (thanks to the many samples I received) and I must say thay all taste very good, mix easily and have no foul after taste. The Xtend Black Cherry is by far my favorite in that line up and the Grape in the Xtend can't be beat in the standard formula. The performace of both is top notch as a Pre, Intra or Post workout drink, you will have better endurance, less DOMS and quicker recovery. The added bonus is the refreshing taste.

Scivations Flexatril This is truly a miracle pill, I have had joint pain in my knee and shoulder for as long as I can remember, Flexatril eliminate 99% of my knee pain and at least 90% of my shoulder pain, I was training like I did 15 or 20 years ago. My advil consumption drop by about 75%!!! This Stuff Rocks !!! and the new smaller tablets are easy to swallow.

Primaforce ZMA, 5-HTP & Phenibut I am a huge believer in ZMA just for the health benefit of the Zinc and I have used it for years, adding in the 5-HTP & Phenibut really makes a big difference in my deep aka REM sleep. I did try these 3 supplement one at a time over the course of the log and did not notice much difference, but when you take all three before bed Zville here you came!!

A nice side note I started this log at 194lbs and finished at 182lbs a 12lbs drop, and that included eating a half dozen of Chef Bob's home made cookies!!

View attachment 146165
Enjoyed following your log. Flexatril is just the best joint supplement I have ever tried.
Well put on The extend perform.
Looking awesome my brother of experience! Dam I'm a little gelious.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Enjoyed following your log. Flexatril is just the best joint supplement I have ever tried.
Thank you for the kind words and following along !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
you mean.....

XTEND

right :)?

Sometimes i wonder if you guys read the bottles.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you mean.....

XTEND

50 years of spelling it one way, sometimes you just do it out of habit !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
50 years of spelling it one way, sometimes you just do it out of habit !!
By the looks of your picture. I thought you turned 21 today.....

so that means we are going to the bar for 21 shots of beer after shoveling 10 feet of snow??
How much snow are you getting? We had nothing last night, we have about 1" now, but its snowing hard, blowing, but not sticking (thats what she said right?)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
By the looks of your picture. I thought you turned 21 today.....

so that means we are going to the bar for 21 shots of beer after shoveling 10 feet of snow??
How much snow are you getting? We had nothing last night, we have about 1" now, but its snowing hard, blowing, but not sticking (thats what she said right?)
I drink ZERO Alcohol so I guess I will just have to shovel it sober !!! We have had about 1 foot so far and it is still snowing like crazy !!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you mean.....

XTEND

Hey give us old men a break! your lucky we didn't use another brand name by accident! lol
XTEND