Scivation Flexatril - A JDybya Joint (log)

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
A HUGE Thank you TheSolution, 1Fast400, and Scivation for the opportunity to log Flexatril!

Background:
From a relatively young age I've been rock climbing and long distance running. And have always trained hard for both and included lots of weight training. In hind sight, my diet was not ideal, and I likely sabotaged my tendons with too little healthy fats. While training reps of one-arm pull ups...the inevitable happened and I tore my bicep tendon at the elbow. Taking time off from climbing, I dedicated more time to lifting and long distance running, which led to...tendinitis in my knees. With lots of pt and rehab, I'm able to climb pretty well again but still have to constantly manage elbow tendinitis and finger joint/tendon pulley injuries. I currently spend more time rehabbing and pre-habbing joint issues than I am actually training and performing.

What have I tried? Glucosamine and msm may be helping a little. Added collagen and gelatin supplements to support with the building blocks needed for the jiz-oints. Animal flex. Orange Triad. Bulk cissus. Fish Oil. Arnica for acute injuries.

As I wait for my Flexatril to arrive, I'm getting ready for a climbing trip. I will continue to take my cissus, animal flex, and fish oil this weekend. Monday I will cease use of cissus and Animal flex to see what kind of pain shows up.

Right now, I have some medial epicondylitis in my left arm, a strained a2 pulley tendon in my left pointer finger, a couple other achy fingers, left shoulder stiffness, some occasional neck and back aches, and a touch of tendinitis in my right knee.

All is generally manageable, but the elbow and finger hold back from climbing and training as hard as I want.

Stats: 34 years old, married with kids and stressful job, 170 pounds, about 10% bf.

Diet: I've been cutting hard for about 10 weeks and will begin reverse dieting next week. Adding approximately 25g per day each week - going from 1950 cal average up to likely 2800 or so average. I carb and calorie cycle and backload carbs as well. Days are high healthy fat with the goal of reducing inflammation, nights are kicking ass in the gym and then eating lots of tators.

My hope is to increase intensity and volume as I add in more calories back to maintenance. Hopefully my joints cooperate!

Training is particularly tough on my elbows and fingers:

1 month periodized endurance, strength, power (with maintenance elements interspersed). Longer power/performance phase, short but intense endurance phase. Strength phase focused on gaining pulling and grip strength, and keeping antagonists up to par as well.

Monday Wednesday Saturday : rock climbing, about one to two hours, with technique drills, strength/power/endurance based climbs (phase dependent). Climbs could be as short as working single moves, or as long as 30 minute constant effort.

That's followed by an hour of supplemental core work and antagonist muscle lifting, along with some heavy pull work for bi's, back, and hinging. Set, rep and rest scheme changes according to phase.

Thursday and Sunday. High rep shoulder and elbow prehab work for about an hour...more if I have the time and energy. No rests, circuit style.

Every morning I do some mobility work and self massage to try and keep things moving well.

Also run with my dogs about every other morning or so, depending on weather. About 1/2 hour liss, maybe some hiit if the dogs cooperate.

Current supp:
C, b, d, magnesium, fish oil, slinmax with select meals, bcaa, pes high volume (switching to RagNOroc shortly),

Coming off of norcodrene/shift from cut next week. Stopping Animal Flex and Cissus to better evaluate Flexatril's impact on my joint health, mobility, and pain.

Flexatril looks like an incredibly unique joint health product and I'm really looking forward to seeing what it can offer!

Sorry for the long intro...it's my first log! Thanks for looking!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Incredible intro man.
For dosing do 3 caps 2x a day (to load) for the first week. Then drop to 3 caps a day (@1Fast400) correct me if wrong.

Just post up some workouts, cardio activity, and let us know what you feel during your experience.
Look forward to it.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to follow this log while I log my experience with Flexatril as well.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from my climbing trip and can't wait to get my Flexatril!

Fingers are stiff, elbows aching, and I did something new and narley to my left shoulder...still trying to figure out exactly what, so I can roll, strengthen and stretch it the right way...

Really going to put Flexatril to the test here!

Amazing climbing though, and at 34, strongest I've ever been...

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established

Goodies!!!!

Thank you Scivation!

I've got a big late workout tonight, so I don't want to load up on something anti inflammatory right after, with my next meal (post workout).

Will start dosing tomorrow with first meal.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Subbed... interested in this cause I think we share similar problems. I have had injuries on both my thumbs which ache when I do pulling movements.. bad aches in my left wrist during certain movements, arm etc all from boxing. Pulling the trigger for Flexatril very soon, after I finish my bottle of GenoFlex which didn't help my arms/hands... but it helped my shins.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Subbed... interested in this cause I think we share similar problems. I have had injuries on both my thumbs which ache when I do pulling movements.. bad aches in my left wrist during certain movements, arm etc all from boxing. Pulling the trigger for Flexatril very soon, after I finish my bottle of GenoFlex which didn't help my arms/hands... but it helped my shins.
Thanks man. Glad to hear geno helped you with something. Shin splints, or something else? Any idea what the ache is in the thumbs?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks man. Glad to hear geno helped you with something. Shin splints, or something else? Any idea what the ache is in the thumbs?
Hopefully you can convert another guy on the fence about Flexatril!
Be honest and have fun!

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established

First dose down with 10:00 breakfast (chicken, cauliflower, with homemade curry sauce of mct, lemon fish oil, kimchi, lots of turmeric and black pepper, and of course siracha)

Pills are biggish, but totally manageable.

Next loading dose will either be with a late lunch or early dinner.

Status : left elbow has some pain, shoulder has slight pain and immobility, and fingers are stiff and sore.

Do your magic Flexatril!

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Severely sprained the radial collateral ligament a few times last year on my right thumb, thankfully no tear. Minor sprain on my left thumb, but it's not too as bad as my other thumb.

Yeah, I had minor shin splints on the inner part of both my lower legs. It was my fault cause I was careless with my training and on one of the days I decided to run on a new pair of shoes that I wasn't comfortable with. I took a 3 week vacation after a boxing tournament, then I came back and trained with the same high intensity instead of starting it low then progressing to high intensity. So I did an excess amount of running and jump rope... which put a lot of pressure on my legs. Contrast therapy and ice baths did provide some temporarily relief only for a few days, and I used E-Pharm's Joint Force spray religiously for pain relief so I could continue training, but outside of training, I had a slight pain when I walked outside. When GenoFlex came out, it helped the problem in my legs but didn't do anything for my hands.

Now that I don't have any problems with my shins anymore, even after running out of GenoFlex for over a month... I'm hoping that Flexatril can provide some relief for my hands and of course, your hands too. Thinking of grabbing 2 bottles sometime next month, probably do the loading phase as well...

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Severely sprained the radial collateral ligament a few times last year on my right thumb, thankfully no tear. Minor sprain on my left thumb, but it's not too as bad as my other thumb.

Yeah, I had minor shin splints on the inner part of both my lower legs. It was my fault cause I was careless with my training and on one of the days I decided to run on a new pair of shoes that I wasn't comfortable with. I took a 3 week vacation after a boxing tournament, then I came back and trained with the same high intensity instead of starting it low then progressing to high intensity. So I did an excess amount of running and jump rope... which put a lot of pressure on my legs. Contrast therapy and ice baths did provide some temporarily relief only for a few days, and I used E-Pharm's Joint Force spray religiously for pain relief so I could continue training, but outside of training, I had a slight pain when I walked outside. When GenoFlex came out, it helped the problem in my legs but didn't do anything for my hands.

Now that I don't have any problems with my shins anymore, even after running out of GenoFlex for over a month... I'm hoping that Flexatril can provide some relief for my hands and of course, your hands too. Thinking of grabbing 2 bottles sometime next month, probably do the loading phase as well...
Good luck brother!

Yeah, hands and fingers are tricky. Being a climber, my fingers take quite a beating. Will keep you (and errbody else) updated on progress.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

ALWAYS do the loading phase...
From Mike "Knocking down the inflammatory response is key. From there, it can hopefully be maintained by minimal dosing. These are ingredients that are semi new or in the case of microlactin, not moved in big volume""

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ALWAYS do the loading phase...
From Mike "Knocking down the inflammatory response is key. From there, it can hopefully be maintained by minimal dosing. These are ingredients that are semi new or in the case of microlactin, not moved in big volume""
It makes sense to load this product.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Day two and either flexatril is kicking in, rehab/p.t. work is doin its thang, or placebo in full effect. Either way, I'm feeling relatively good.

Wednesday night I over did it a little on my first day back from deload/off week. It was an endurance based climbing day, with circuits of pull-ups, arnold presses, squats, and leg lifts, followed by p.t. for elbows, rumble rolling, and stretching/yoga.

I could feel a little pain in my right pointer finger, while climbing, but not as bad as it had been last month.

Thursday, my left elbow was super achey.

Loading dose of 3x Flexatril at 9:30 with breakfast, and again at 3pm with lunch.

Between those, I did my usual 1:00 lunch break mobility and p.t. for shoulders, elbow, fingers:

-Acupressure ring finger massage
Shoulder/arm circles
-No weight: front and side lat raises, wrist curls, reverse wrist curls, pronation and supination, hammer curls
-Calisthenic reverse wrist curls
-Foam ball squeezing
-Eccentric finger extensors
-Self myofiscal release and massage
Stretch

Then at 7:30 pm:
Foam roll
Shoulder prehab circuit:
-prone lat raises 3x15, internal rotators 3x15, Y raises 3x15, external rotators, reverse fly 3x15, standing dumbbell curls 3x15

Elbow Prehab and P.T. Circuits
1. Reverse wrist curls with isometric holds 3x15/ standing single leg calf raises 3x to failure
2. Sledge pronation 3x15 / eccentric wrist curls with isometric holds and full finger extension 3x15 / eccentric sledge supination with isometric holds

Roll, massage, stretch/yoga

Felt a lot better after this. But this morning, elbow still felt a little achey. More flexatril, another lunch time p.t. sesh, and feeling good.

Left shoulder, elbow and pointer are still not up to par. But they are improving.

I am a little concerned that everything has happened on my left side. I had some weird tingling in my left scapular region a couple months ago, and hope their isn't some weird pinched nerve thing at the root of my issues.

Off night tonight, then endurance/base fitness session #2 bright and early Saturday before the kiddos get up!

DO WORK!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good to know you are seeing benefits in a short time span once you get a full week you will start really seeing it

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Couple more days of loading dose, 3 pills, 2x per day....

Yesterday, got up too early and had my second workout of Endurance/Fitness base block:

Foam rolling, theraband mobility warmup.

Climbing warmup - sustained low level (about 1200 bpm) climbing for 20 minutes.

Climbing Intervals - 4 sets of Max effort @ 2:1, work:rest ratio

HIIT Circuit: 3 rounds of prone body weight rows, Ring dips, dumbbell straight leg deads , leg raises
-bicycle kicks, neck and back bridge finishers

P.T. - 3 sets of reverse wrist curls and sledge pronations with isometric holds

Foam Roll, Self Massage, Stretch/yoga

Pushed it pretty hard on my rows, where I can usually feel it in my elbows....and really didn't feel as much discomfort as usual! Also noticed my finger didn't ache as much while climbing, either!

Still some background pain, but it's def better than the last couple days.

Hope this trend continues!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Couple more days of loading dose, 3 pills, 2x per day....

Yesterday, got up too early and had my second workout of Endurance/Fitness base block:

Climbing warmup - sustained low level (about 1200 bpm) climbing for 20 minutes.

HIIT Circuit: 3 rounds of prone body weight rows, Ring dips, dumbbell straight leg deads , leg raises

Pushed it pretty hard on my rows, where I can usually feel it in my elbows....and really didn't feel as much discomfort as usual! Also noticed my finger didn't ache as much while climbing, either!

Still some background pain, but it's def better than the last couple days.

Hope this trend continues!
Bold = Gold

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
This morning had another 6:00 am - recovery/prehab/p.t. Session
Foam roll
Shoulder prehab circuit:
-prone lat raises 3x15, internal rotators 3x15, Y raises 3x15, external rotators, reverse fly 3x15, standing dumbbell hammer curls 3x15

1. Reverse wrist curls with isometric holds 3x15/ bent calf raises 3x to failure
2. Sledge pronation 3x15 / eccentric wrist curls with isometric holds and full finger extension 3x15 / eccentric sledge supination with isometric holds

Roll, massage, stretch/yoga

Could feel a little elbow pain when trying to elicit a response during reverse wrist curls, but overall...

...definitely getting some noticeable improvement!

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday
12pm, afternoon shoulder/elbow/finger: mobility/p.t.

5:30 pm - second week of endurance/base fitness block. This is my one strength maintenance day of the week, so I was excited to push and pull on my joints a little:

Theraband shoulder mobility warmup
Hang board, mobility drills warmup

Bouldering pyramid - climbed V0 up to about V5, then worked V6-7 with two to three moves at limit of strength and power. Total of 12 climbs. Work to rest ratio of 1:5

Strength Circuit
One arm push-ups 3x6, hanging leg raises 3x10, pistol squats 3x5,

Finishers to failure: hanging side leg raises, neck to back bridge

Elbow P.T.: concentric reverse wrist curls and sledge pronations with isometric holds.

All in all, pretty amazing session, was able to pull harder than usual without pain and finish some climbs that had given me trouble a couple weeks back!

Also noticed that when massaging my finger, pain has lessened to some degree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Less pain is what I like to hear !
I'm pretty flipping psyched. When I got out of the gym last night, I was on cloud 9.

Also, thought I should add some more detail about my general diet. Since it may give some perspective on possible compounding factors. Though nothing has significantly changed for many many months, I think it generally contributes to my anti-inflammatory state and general ability to recover/repair.

Meals are been about the same every day, though weekend training is early so things get switched around a little:

9:30 - probiotic, 4oz chicken, cup broccoli, tbs Mct oil, with homemade curry (acv, lemon fish oil, kimchi, turmeric, cumin, pepper, salt, siracha, gelatin- all marinating together over night)
-flexatril, c, b, d, mag malate

2:00 chicken, veg, tbs butter, curry
-flexatril, c, mag malate

5:30 - pre workout meal - 1 slinmax, eggs, coconut oil, natto, siracha

7:00 pre - RagNOroc caffeine free

7:30-8:30 or 9:30 - training

Hour later - whey, creatine, 3 cups rice chex

Dessert - 2 slinmax, oatmeal, banana, cottage cheese, topped with some kids cereal or wife's baked goods (pro pastry chef - u should be jelly) depending on calorie needs.
-probiotic

Bed - zma

Lunch is sometimes salmon, sometimes pasture raised chicken liver.
Pre workout rotates between eggs, Greek yogurt, sardines, and tempeh.

Carbs are cycled post workout, based on training volume, but are usually:
High, low, high, medium, low, high, medium.

12 week diet ended 2 weeks ago, and I'm reverse dieting. Adding approximately 600 calories of carbs per week. First distributed on high days, until maintenance reached, then medium, then low. Going from average of 1900 back up to maintenance (which was about 2900 last round of reversing - though I'm leaner and about ten pounds heavier than that time, so we will see where I land).

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Elbow was a little achey by the end of the day yesterday. Pushed pretty hard Monday, so not totally unexpected. But I did some p.t, and rolling last night...felt good and continued feeling good today.

Today: afternoon mobility, pt, massage, stretch

7:30 pm
Week two of Endurance/base fitness block, endurance session 1:

Climbing warmup - sustained low level (about 120 bpm) climbing for 20 minutes.

Added climbing cardio - medium paced sustained climbing for 20 minutes.

HIIT Circuit: 4 rounds of pull-ups, Arnold presses, squats, leg raises

P.T. - 3 sets of wrist curls and sledge pronations with isometric holds

Felt pretty good going into the workout and was able to push extra sets of circuits and some climbing cardio. Finger felt great, shoulders getting better, elbow...little worried that I pushed it too far today...feels not so bad now... But should know tomorrow if Flexatril is mitigating my over-ambition so early in the bottle.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Elbow was a little achey by the end of the day yesterday. Pushed pretty hard Monday, so not totally unexpected. But I did some p.t, and rolling last night...felt good and continued feeling good today.

Today: afternoon mobility, pt, massage, stretch

7:30 pm
Week two of Endurance/base fitness block, endurance session 1:

Climbing warmup - sustained low level (about 120 bpm) climbing for 20 minutes.

Added climbing cardio - medium paced sustained climbing for 20 minutes.

HIIT Circuit: 4 rounds of pull-ups, Arnold presses, squats, leg raises

P.T. - 3 sets of wrist curls and sledge pronations with isometric holds

Felt pretty good going into the workout and was able to push extra sets of circuits and some climbing cardio. Finger felt great, shoulders getting better, elbow...little worried that I pushed it too far today...feels not so bad now... But should know tomorrow if Flexatril is mitigating my over-ambition so early in the bottle.

May want to check the form if the elbow is still getting to you. You said the pain is being reduced which is great, but you need to take caution and keep it healthy.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
May want to check the form if the elbow is still getting to you. You said the pain is being reduced which is great, but you need to take caution and keep it healthy.
You're absolutely right. I've struggled to perfect form for many years. Have had trouble activating my left lat, which I think has led to problems with pull-ups and keeping shoulders engaged while climbing. I'm actively working on it though! Thanks!

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Also, did not wake up with the elbow soreness, I feared.

Feeling psyched and ready for some pt, mobility, recovery, activation work tonight!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You're absolutely right. I've struggled to perfect form for many years. Have had trouble activating my left lat, which I think has led to problems with pull-ups and keeping shoulders engaged while climbing. I'm actively working on it though! Thanks!
Usually the #1 downfall to injuries is improper form over time. It may not hurt while during it, but over time the grind of the joints and bad form will take its toll
For example half squatting = Killed knees.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my weekday afternoon pt/mobility work and feelin great!

Elbow hasn't felt this good for many months! Finger and shoulder are still improving I think...slowly, but still...

At this point, still in loading period, and I'm already looking for good deals on my next bottle of Flexatril....would really like to see what this stuff can do long term.

Last night had an awesome recovery/prehab workout, where I was able to comfortably increase reps on lat raises and rotator exercises, and increase weight on sledge hammer rotations.

Everything's commin' up Millhouse...

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Pushed it for another endurance/ base fitness session this morning.

Climbing warmup - sustained low level climbing for 20 minutes.

HIIT Circuit: 4 rounds of prone body weight rows, Ring dips, dumbbell straight leg deads , leg raises

Finger feels great, and I'm starting to test a little more. Shoulder is coming along. Elbow is better than usual...still cautious with it. But it's steadily improving!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In about 2-3 sentences.. how would you describe Flexatril and its impact on your joints? I know you have had multiple issues and it tends to be getting better. Just want to see the big picture so far especially since you have went through the loading phase.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Scivation Flexatril has had a direct and positive impact on my quality of life. For many years, joint pain and limited mobility in my fingers, elbows and shoulders, has slowed down and limited my workouts and training. Since using Flexatril, I have been able to train more frequently and intensely with much less, and in some instances zero, joint pain or discomfort!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Scivation Flexatril has had a direct and positive impact on my quality of life. For many years, joint pain and limited mobility in my fingers, elbows and shoulders, has slowed down and limited my workouts and training. Since using Flexatril, I have been able to train more frequently and intensely with much less, and in some instances zero, joint pain or discomfort!
1Fast400 exactly as you expected!

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
1Fast400 exactly as you expected!
I'm really excited to keep on this for a while. After two bottles I plan on taking a break to see how my body reacts. But will have more Flexatril on standby of coarse! For me, I see this as a staple joint support going forward.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
12pm lunch break mobility, pt, massage and stretching for shoulder/elbow/finger

7:30 pm- peak endurance week! Endurance session 1 of 2.

Climbing warmup - sustained low level climbing for 20 minutes (up 10 from last week).

HIIT Circuit: 5 rounds (up from 3 then 4) of pull-ups, Arnold presses, squats, leg raises

P.T. - 3 sets of wrist curls and sledge pronations with extended last sets and isometric holds -

Today:
12pm lunch break mobility, pt, massage and stretching for shoulder/elbow/finger

5:30pm
recovery/prehab/p.t. Session
Foam roll
Shoulder prehab circuit:
-prone lat raises 3x15, internal rotators 3x15, Y raises 3x15, external rotators, reverse fly 3x15, standing dumbbell curls 3x15

1. Reverse wrist curls with isometric holds 3x15/ single leg calf raises 3x to failure

Roll, massage, stretch

Joint status:
Fingers have been well managed. I'm still nursing my right pointer a little, from a pulley strain. But pain has decreased while performance has increased.

Elbow is definitely feeling a lot better. Not 100% yet, but I've been pushing it harder than usual, while pain had decreased am mobility increased - instead of the other way around!

Shoulder is much much better; very near 100%. Though I still have occasional twinges. I thought that I had done some major damage on my climbing trip, but it is recovering quickly, despite me doing some very dynamic climbing on it.

Looking forward to a quick deload and getting into the strength block of my program. Get to really push and pull some weight around on these ole joints!

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
If this progress keeps up, I'm going to be pain free for the first time in years! Everything just keeps feeling better. Not perfect yet, but soooooo much better!

Pulls that usually agree ate my elbows, didn't today. And climbs that stress my fingers, felt nearly painless.

Yesterday I did my standard week day lunch break mobility, pt, massage and stretching for shoulder/elbow/finger

Today, 3rd week, 2nd workout of Endurance/Fitness base block. Peak session!

Climbing warmup - sustained low level climbing for 30 minutes.

HIIT Circuit: 5 rounds of prone body weight rows, Ring dips, dumbbell straight leg deads , leg raises

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Would not lie this stuff is a miracle 1Fast400 how about that feedbaxk

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
This is awesome, I'm in love with this formula, I really am.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Just took my last dose of flexatril. Though my next bottle is scheduled to be delivered today.

I'm feeling so good, that I think I'm going to hold off running the second bottle. I haven't taken a break from ashwagandha for a while, and I want to see how the Flexatril effects last without continued use. I plan on resuming after a month or so off and will report back here periodically to update on lasting effects.

Final Review
-----------------------
I've had joint issues come and go with varying degrees of severity over the years. Pushing the limits of sport specific training and inadequate rest led me to many injuries. For years I've focused on preventing and rehabilitating with diets, specific training regimes, and numerous supplements; fish oil, glucosamine, Gotu kola, cissus, collagen, and seceral companies joint formulas.

NOTHING has had such a positive and immediate impact on my joints like Flexatril.

Coming off of a hard three month training cycle, which culminated in a climbing trip that left my shoulder, elbow and fingers in very rough shape, I took one week off of hard training, continued with my extensive prehab, rehab and pt exercises, and maintained a low inflammatory diet. All of these things I've done before. But this time I added Flexatril.

My shoulder, elbow, and finger injuries and mobility issues, which have been on and off for years, were worse than usual towards the end of my training cycle. Some bordered on severe after the trip. Based on previous past experiences, without Flexatril, it would have taken me at least six months of greatly reduced training volume and intensity to recover to the point where I am now - only 20 days later! And importantly, my training picked right back up where it left off, so I didn't need to stress about losing strength or skills from what is usually a long post-climbing-trip-layoff. Instead, I've been able to focus on improvement, and am planning my next trip for the fall!

Profile -9/10
So innovative and unexpected! Novel milk protein? My only, very minor complaint is the inclusion of Ksm-66. It's an amazing adaptogen, but it's in everything! I'd like to be able to take Flexatril alongside some other ksm containing supps (I.e., alphamax), but worry about too high a dose.

Value - 10/10
At first I thought it looked expensive, when considering the loading period creating a 20 day supply. But, given the results, it's worth every penny. Plus if you maintain dosage, it's a 30 day supply per bottle.

Dosing - 10/10
No complaints. Pills are on the larger side, but no issues swallowing or fitting into schedule with meals.

Overall - 10/10
Flexatril delivered results that were far better than I could have hoped for. While I can't say that I'm pain free, the improvements have been far greater than those I've experienced with other supplements that have similar claims. Flexatril is unquestionably on my short list of necessary staple supplements going forward.

Again, a HUGE Thank you TheSolution, 1Fast400, and Scivation for the opportunity to log Flexatril and reap its benefits.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just trying to show the AM Community what the FLEX is all about.
Appreciate your honesty, feedback, and most of all detail throughout the process!

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
Had a busy month, but I've been following your log and read your review on it, and others too who are running Flexatril. I got an important competition on July, so I'm definitely going to pull the trigger on two bottles of Flexatril late next week to prepare for that. I'll drop a review in the review section when I'm finished and compare this to GenoFlex.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Had a busy month, but I've been following your log and read your review on it, and others too who are running Flexatril. I got an important competition on July, so I'm definitely going to pull the trigger on two bottles of Flexatril late next week to prepare for that. I'll drop a review in the review section when I'm finished and compare this to GenoFlex.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/279797-time-buy-another-4.html#post5376116

why wait?? 20% off at Nutraplanet with that code ^^^ 1Fast400

"In an hour, flexatril20 will get you 20% off Flexatril at Nutraplanet"