Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was extra low for me, a little shock for the system

I am using it 7 days with 3 off will increase to 2 or 3 per day after.

This is a starting photo taken Monday
Looking Good brother! way to represent the Old guys with a Nood!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In! Looking great!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 2 Body Weight 193

I will be training Fasted in the AM for the course of this log. Workouts will last about (1) hour.

Supplements
Pre-Workout (misc. from my stash) mixed with Xtend Perform Black Cherry (1) Scoop
Intra Xtend Grape mixed with 5 gram Creatine
With Meals Scivations Flexatril (6 per day first 10 days) Multi-Vitamin, Fish Oil
Before Bed Primaforce ZMA (3 per day), 5-HTP (2 per day) & Phenibut (2 per day) & Fiber Supplement

Training Back & Bi's - All Sets Super Set

Machine Pullover (1) 100x15 (2) 120x18 (3) 140x20
EZ Curl (1) 45x20 (2) 55x18 (3) 65x16

Reverse Grip Bent Over Row (1) 135x15 (2) 135x15 (3) 135x15
Overhead Cable Curl to Forehead (1) 30x15 (2) 40x15 (3) 50x12

Reverse Grip Pull Down (1) 100x15 (2) 120x15 (3) 140x8
Front Double Bi Curl (done in cable cross over) (1) 20x15 (2) 25x12 (3) 30x12

Hyperextensions

Nutrition

Fat grams 58
Carbs grams 136
Protein grams 217
Total Calories 1,921

I will be tracking my sleep using my Vivo-Fit>

View attachment 144486

The lower and darker the graph the deeper the sleep. You will also it keeps track of Deep & Light Sleep and time awake. This was last week before starting the Primaforce Supplements

I took it very easy on the Bent Over Rows, I have had a lot of lower back pain the last 6 weeks so I have not been doing them but I just could no resist today, so I used about half my normal weight. I increase some of my Before bed supplement, 5-HTP (2) & Phenibut (2) I will report in tomorrow on any effects. I added about 20 grams of carbs per-workout today, to be honest I did not notice any difference. I also must say I LOVE both flavors of the Xtend and Xtend Perform I am using!!

Remember please ask any questions you have, comment and suggestions are always welcome.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What carbs did you use pre/intra workout? HBCD? Waxy Maize? Karbolyn?
How did it settle (Easy on your stomach??)
Try bumping to 30-50g and rock that for a full week and see if you notice a difference.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What carbs did you use pre/intra workout? HBCD? Waxy Maize? Karbolyn?
How did it settle (Easy on your stomach??)
Try bumping to 30-50g and rock that for a full week and see if you notice a difference.
I just used some Dextrose that was around the house, I need to get some Waxy Maize to try.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just used some Dextrose that was around the house, I need to get some Waxy Maize to try.
HBCD tends to be the best settling on most people's stomach. Look into Glycofuse. Not only that it tastes amazing.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I may have to go to the Three Letter Store on the way home today.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dont ever buy from there its overpriced. better to order online. UNLESS you get lucky on the clearance shelf!
I just need it NOW !! I do not like to buy there!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just need it NOW !! I do not like to buy there!
I hear ya! I hate going in there. sometimes I jack with them a little, like hey can I help you? ya where is the stuff that I can put on 10lbs of muscle in 2 weeks and make my penis larger at the same time. (with a straight face)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hear ya! I hate going in there. sometimes I jack with them a little, like hey can I help you? ya where is the stuff that I can put on 10lbs of muscle in 2 weeks and make my penis larger at the same time. (with a straight face)
I might try that today !

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Dont ever buy from there its overpriced. better to order online. UNLESS you get lucky on the clearance shelf!
This. Good Lord I hate that place

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 3 Body Weight 192

I will be training Fasted in the AM for the course of this log. Workouts will last about (1) hour.

Supplements
Pre-Workout (misc. from my stash) mixed with Xtend Perform Black Cherry (1) Scoop
With Meals Scivations Flexatril (6 per day first 10 days) Multi-Vitamin, Fish Oil
Before Bed Primaforce ZMA (3 per day), 5-HTP (2 per day) & Phenibut (2 per day) & Fiber Supplement

Training Fasted Cardio

Treadmill 45 Minutes, Heart Rate 151bps - Broomstick Twist - Bide Bends - Oblique Crunch

Nutrition

Fat grams 57
Carbs grams 185
Protein grams 174
Total Calories 1,899

For my fasted cardio today I consumed NO pre-workout carb. I also skipped the Pre & Post Creatine and instead of my normal PWO I used a Thermogenic recommended to me by MonteCedillo & The Solution I had a great season.

Sleep was extra good last night, not sure if it was the increase in the Primaforce Supplement or I was extra tired, which ever it was I felt great all day today. Speaking of feeling great, I also noticed my joints are feeling a little better, I can't wait to see how they feel after about 2 weeks of the Scivations Flexatril!

Went to the 3 letter store today, what a joke, I could not wait to leave !! I did pick up a tub of GLUKOS for some PWO carbs, the clerk explained to me how it would be good for slowing down my digestion and keeping my fuller longer!!

It has only been there days, but I'm down two pounds and I feel great, I would like to thank The Solution for his hands on help with my Stack & Log he is everything a Company Rep should be !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Rule #1) Never listen to the people who work at the 3 letter store.
Grab some Glycofuse or Karbolyn offline. Should be there in no time for you buddy.

Always here to help Rick. I am just here to see you succeed
I told you Flexatril is the real deal. Kicks in in NO TIME, your joints will be feeling great and only get better :)

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Rule #1) Never listen to the people who work at the 3 letter store.
Grab some Glycofuse or Karbolyn offline. Should be there in no time for you buddy.

Always here to help Rick. I am just here to see you succeed
I told you Flexatril is the real deal. Kicks in in NO TIME, your joints will be feeling great and only get better :)
Question

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Better late than never. I'm in to see if Bob's setup earns you cookies or not lol!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 4 Body Weight 192

Supplements

Training Legs - All Sets Super Set

Lying Leg Curl (1) 25x15 (2) 25x15 (3) 30x15 (4) 35x15 (5) 40x15
Squat (1) 135x10 (2) 135x12 (3) 135x16 (4) 135x18 (5) 135x20

Standing Leg Curl (1) 30x15 (2) 35x15 (3) 40x15
Leg Extension (1) 25x15 (2) 25x15 (3) 25x15 - Pause at Top

Ab Work

Nutrition

Fat grams 63
Carbs grams 153
Protein grams 227
Total Calories 2,092

This is probably the first the I squatted in about 6 week due to knee pain, well the Flexatril took care of that and the squats were pain free. That being said this work out really took it out of me I was beat when I was done.

Sleep last night was GREAT the Primaforce Stack of ZMA, 5-HTP & Phenibut is the real deal, check out the graph below compared to the one 2 days ago!!

Sleep012517.JPG

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Not even a week on Flexatril and the pain is already gone.

Miracle Drug?
I think so :)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good work and excellent news on the knees. And the sleep is impressive. The older I get the less I sleep.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good work and excellent news on the knees. And the sleep is impressive. The older I get the less I sleep.
I feel you on this front about the sleep.... I don't think it's possible for me to sleep any less than I do and live

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not even a week on Flexatril and the pain is already gone.

Miracle Drug?
I think so :)
Yes it is amazing !!!!

And I am sure you have to get up and pee more !!

I feel you on this front about the sleep.... I don't think it's possible for me to sleep any less than I do and live
You should look into the Primaforce Stack and just a note you wake up feeling great, not groggy or in a fog you are focused and ready to go!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Flexatril did wonders for me as well. All joint pain was gone at day 5-6 with only taking 3 caps a day, no loading phase. Absolute shock! I'm glad it's working well for you too. I actually gave some to my mom to see if it would knock some of her arthritis/joint pain away. Very curious. I'm in for your results

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Flexatril did wonders for me as well. All joint pain was gone at day 5-6 with only taking 3 caps a day, no loading phase. Absolute shock! I'm glad it's working well for you too. I actually gave some to my mom to see if it would knock some of her arthritis/joint pain away. Very curious. I'm in for your results
Another one is a believer :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome, and please let us know how your Mom like the Flexatril ...

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015 "And I am sure you have to get up and pee more !!"

I have done this for 25 years. I get kidney stones so I hammer the water. I Pee at least 2 times a night.
Keeps the stones small so I can pass them.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015 "And I am sure you have to get up and pee more !!"

I have done this for 25 years. I get kidney stones so I hammer the water. I Pee at least 2 times a night.
Keeps the stones small so I can pass them.
Ouch !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you keep them small you don't even fill them. Still freaks me out every time one pops out though.
Glad that's one problem I don't have !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 5 Body Weight 191

Supplements

Training Arms - All Sets Super Set -Thought I would throw in an extra arm session this week.

Straight Bar Curl (1) 45x15 (2) 50x15 (3) 55x15 (4) 60x12 (5) 65x8
Hammer Curl (1) 10x15 (2) 15x15 (3) 20x15 (4) 25x15

Combo Wrist Curl (1) 30x20 (2) 30x24 (3) 30x30
Machine Dips (1) 50x30 (2) 60x30 (3) 70x30 (4) 80x30 (5) 90x30 - Just trying to bump some blood into the tri's

Reverse Curl (1) 45x8 (3) 45x10 (3) 45x10

Hyperextensions - Lower Back

Nutrition

Fat grams 104
Carbs grams 161
Protein grams 239
Total Calories 2,583

Went out to eat with some friends, had a great piece of Salmon with Lump Crab Meat on top, Yum!! The Scivation - Primaforce Stack is treating me very well, I am still not sure about the Pre-Workout Carbs, I can not say I have seen a benefit to them yet. Sleep is awesome and I love the Xtend BCAA's..

Another Great Nights Sleep !!

View attachment 144623

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Take them intra-workout bud. Throw them together with your intra. I would jump your pre/intra to at least 50g
do 25g pre and 25g intra.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's a ton of reps on the squats when it's been 6 weeks too! No wonder you were beat! I may have to try the flexatril! The rheumatoid anti-inflammatory meds don't seem to make much difference. Sleeves have been my only help.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 5 Body Weight 191

Supplements

Training Arms - All Sets Super Set -Thought I would throw in an extra arm session this week.

Straight Bar Curl (1) 45x15 (2) 50x15 (3) 55x15 (4) 60x12 (5) 65x8
Hammer Curl (1) 10x15 (2) 15x15 (3) 20x15 (4) 25x15

Combo Wrist Curl (1) 30x20 (2) 30x24 (3) 30x30
Machine Dips (1) 50x30 (2) 60x30 (3) 70x30 (4) 80x30 (5) 90x30 - Just trying to bump some blood into the tri's

Reverse Curl (1) 45x8 (3) 45x10 (3) 45x10

Hyperextensions - Lower Back

Nutrition

Fat grams 104
Carbs grams 161
Protein grams 239
Total Calories 2,583

Went out to eat with some friends, had a great piece of Salmon with Lump Crab Meat on top, Yum!! The Scivation - Primaforce Stack is treating me very well, I am still not sure about the Pre-Workout Carbs, I can not say I have seen a benefit to them yet. Sleep is awesome and I love the Xtend BCAA's..

Another Great Nights Sleep !!

View attachment 144623
Solid volume on the arms. Body weight dropping a little. Nice!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's a ton of reps on the squats when it's been 6 weeks too! No wonder you were beat! I may have to try the flexatril! The rheumatoid anti-inflammatory meds don't seem to make much difference. Sleeves have been my only help.
I have used Flextril once before and it worked ok, this time I followed the directions on the bottle and did the "Double Dose Loading Phase" and I believe that is the Trick, it is working AWESOME!!!

Solid volume on the arms. Body weight dropping a little. Nice!
Things are looking good!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have used Flextril once before and it worked ok, this time I followed the directions on the bottle and did the "Double Dose Loading Phase" and I believe that is the Trick, it is working AWESOME!!!

Things are looking good!!
Who would think following directions is a good idea :)?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
B]Day[/B] 6 Body Weight 191

Supplements

Training Shoulders - Traps - Neck - All Sets Super Set

Behind The Back Shrugs (1) 135x15 (2) 135x16 (3) 135x18 (4) 135x20 (5) 135x22
BFS Neck Machine (1) 10x40 (2) 15x40 (3) 20x40 (4) 22.5x40 (5) 25x40

Machine Press (1) 50x15 (2) 50x15
Bent Over Rear Lateral Raises (1) 15x15 (2) 15x15

Nutrition

Fat grams 173
Carbs grams 256
Protein grams 177
Total Calories 2,743

Today was not a good day, after my first five sets I felt my blood sugar getting low so I headed up stair to the kitchen (I train in my basement) and ate a small snack, I went back to training and my levels continued to plummet, I had to stop training get some breakfast and try to make it to work. I have suffered with Hypoglycemic episodes since I was a child, but in 20 years of training fasted in the AM this is the first time I have every had one during lifting. When these come on I get Cold Sweats, Nausea, Can't Think, and a Totally Crappy Feeling. It that's about 24 hours to get back to functioning like normal.

I am typing this the next morning and am felling about 90% better, but I am bummed, I hade planned an afternoon cardio and ab session for yesterday but failed to get it in. All I got done yesterday afternoon was a nap and trying to get down some calories down. I will try to get my afternoon cardio in while I watch the finish of the 24 Hours of Daytona today!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If only those macros came out to only 2700 calories :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hypoglycemia episodes suck! I hope you feel better!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
B]Day[/B] 6 Body Weight 191

Supplements

Training Shoulders - Traps - Neck - All Sets Super Set

Behind The Back Shrugs (1) 135x15 (2) 135x16 (3) 135x18 (4) 135x20 (5) 135x22
BFS Neck Machine (1) 10x40 (2) 15x40 (3) 20x40 (4) 22.5x40 (5) 25x40

Machine Press (1) 50x15 (2) 50x15
Bent Over Rear Lateral Raises (1) 15x15 (2) 15x15

Nutrition

Fat grams 173
Carbs grams 256
Protein grams 177
Total Calories 2,743

Today was not a good day, after my first five sets I felt my blood sugar getting low so I headed up stair to the kitchen (I train in my basement) and ate a small snack, I went back to training and my levels continued to plummet, I had to stop training get some breakfast and try to make it to work. I have suffered with Hypoglycemic episodes since I was a child, but in 20 years of training fasted in the AM this is the first time I have every had one during lifting. When these come on I get Cold Sweats, Nausea, Can't Think, and a Totally Crappy Feeling. It that's about 24 hours to get back to functioning like normal.

I am typing this the next morning and am felling about 90% better, but I am bummed, I hade planned an afternoon cardio and ab session for yesterday but failed to get it in. All I got done yesterday afternoon was a nap and trying to get down some calories down. I will try to get my afternoon cardio in while I watch the finish of the 24 Hours of Daytona today!!
Take it easy and get your strength back. Those weights aren't going anywhere.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 7 Body Weight 192

Managed to get (1) hour in on the Treadmill this afternoon, Heart Rate up to 185bpm

Congratulation to Ford on the win at the 24 hours of Daytona !!!

View attachment 144647

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 8 Body Weight 191
3I will be training Fasted in the AM for the course of this log. Workouts will last about (1) hour.

Supplements
Before Bed Primaforce ZMA (3 per day), 5-HTP (3 per day) & Phenibut (0 per day) & Fiber Supplement

Training Chest & Tri's - All Sets Super Set -Thought I would throw in an extra arm session this week.

Pec Dec (1) 70x30 (2) 90x30 (3) 120x20
Dumbell Kickbacks (1) 15x15 (2) 20x15 (3) 25x15 (4) 30x15 (4) 35x12

Incline Bench (1) 95x15 (2) 115x15 (3) 135x15 (4) 155x12 (5) 175x8
Single Arm Reverse Grip Pressdown (1) 20x15 (2) 22.5x15 (3) 25x15

Abs

Nutrition

Fat grams 69
Carbs grams 144
Protein grams 221
Total Calories 2,040

Great Workout this morning!! Sleep last night was just normal I increased the 5-HTP to 3 per day & the Phenibut, you are suppose to go 3 days on, 3 off, so I did not take any of those. Sleep was normal but not as deep as it had been. The Xtend continues to produce great recovery .. I like it!!

Yesterday Meal Pre Sunday!!

Meal Prep 013017.JPG

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Take the 5 HTP with the ZMA about 30 minutes prior to bed. Should knock ya right out.
Keep up the good work buddy.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 9 Body Weight 192
3I will be training Fasted in the AM for the course of this log. Workouts will last about (1) hour.

Supplements
Before Bed Primaforce ZMA (3 per day), 5-HTP (3 per day) & Phenibut (0 per day) & Fiber Supplement

T-Bar Row (1) 70x20 (2) 95x15 (3) 120x12 (4) 145x6 (5) 170x5
Cable Curl (1) 20x20 (2) 30x20 (3) 40x20 (4) 50x18 (5) 60x12

Pulldowns (1) 100x15 (2) 110x15 (3) 12x12 (4) 130x10 (5) 140x8
Machine Ptreacher Curl (1) 20x15 (2) 25x15 (3) 30x8 (4) 35x6 (5) 40x5

Hyperextensions

Nutrition

Fat grams 80
Carbs grams 125
Protein grams 221
Total Calories 2,034

Another Great day in the gym. I trained a little heavier than I have been and it felt great. Recovery with the Xtend and Xtend Perform is excellent and I'm feeling bigger (I'm sure it's in my head but a good feeling never the less).

Most of you know I train at home and have seen my gym, so this is for any "New Folks"

Gym9 (600x800).jpg

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 9 Body Weight 192

Supplements

T-Bar Row (1) 70x20 (2) 95x15 (3) 120x12 (4) 145x6 (5) 170x5
Cable Curl (1) 20x20 (2) 30x20 (3) 40x20 (4) 50x18 (5) 60x12

Pulldowns (1) 100x15 (2) 110x15 (3) 12x12 (4) 130x10 (5) 140x8
Machine Ptreacher Curl (1) 20x15 (2) 25x15 (3) 30x8 (4) 35x6 (5) 40x5

Hyperextensions

Nutrition

Fat grams 80
Carbs grams 125
Protein grams 221
Total Calories 2,034

Another Great day in the gym. I trained a little heavier than I have been and it felt great. Recovery with the Xtend and Xtend Perform is excellent and I'm feeling bigger (I'm sure it's in my head but a good feeling never the less).

Most of you know I train at home and have seen my gym, so this is for any "New Folks"

View attachment 144707
Nice!!