MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bacon cheese burger from five guys with some fries and you will never go back!
That makes it sound horrible... "This meal sucked, I am never going back!!!" ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 43 weight in 186lbs

Application
1ml am, 1ml pm of Apex Alchemy - Flash Point to the waist area (aka love handles).

AM Fasted Workout
Back & Bi's 14 Sets with some hyperextensions at the end

Nutrition
Calories 1,462 - Fat 35g - Carbs 114g - Protein 176g

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That makes it sound horrible... "This meal sucked, I am never going back!!!" ;)
:ROFLMAO: I guess I picked the wrong phrase. You will always go back is what I meant to say!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 44 weight in 185lbs

Application
1ml am, 1ml pm of Apex Alchemy - Flash Point to the waist area (aka love handles).

AM Fasted Workout
Fasted Cardio, 35 Minutes on the treadmill heart rate 159 BPM. Did about 10 minutes of core work. I had a great sweat going and really felt good.

Nutrition
Calories 1,916 - Fat 79g - Carbs 151g - Protein 176g

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 44 weight in 185lbs

Application

AM Fasted Workout
Fasted Cardio, 35 Minutes on the treadmill heart rate 159 BPM. Did about 10 minutes of core work. I had a great sweat going and really felt good.

Nutrition
Calories 1,916 - Fat 79g - Carbs 151g - Protein 176g
I really need to make myself do fasted cardio first thing AM. Currently i'm not doing much cardio at all :/

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really need to make myself do fasted cardio first thing AM. Currently i'm not doing much cardio at all :/
I only do it once a week in the summer, because I spend about 3-5 hours mowing grass (Push Mower) every weekend.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 45 weight in 185lbs

Application

AM Fasted Workout
14 Sets for shoulders. and some lower back work

Nutrition
Calories 1,739 - Fat 67g - Carbs 111g - Protein 190g

Woke up this morning and felt very good, workout was great I think the extra carb with my meal last night (Tuna Noddle Casserole) really fueled my workout. Getting dressed this morning I felt thinner and my belt was loose. It's a happy day !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I only do it once a week in the summer, because I spend about 3-5 hours mowing grass (Push Mower) every weekend.
Push Mowing definitely equals cardio. I guess I just need to get a push mower to kill two birds with one stone.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Push Mowing definitely equals cardio. I guess I just need to get a push mower to kill two birds with one stone.
I volunteer to mow the lawn where I work just for the cardio, my co-workers think I'm nut !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You are going to have to be a hell of a shot. I have only managed to break a window or two throwing rocks from the mower. Two birds = High Hopes!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are going to have to be a hell of a shot. I have only managed to break a window or two throwing rocks from the mower. Two birds = High Hopes!
It's good to have goals !!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When I was younger (and lived in a cooler climate), I was wearing a cut-off (thick) terry cloth shirt, while mowing the grass at my business.
... A decent sized rock kicked up, and slammed into my chest, and brought blood (even through the Thick shirt).
I'm glad it didn't hit me in the eye!

... Be careful out there.

(y):geek:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Our business is next to the Interstate, I was mowing kick out a rock and busted the side window out of a mini van, the lady was not happy.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have 3 stories and I am not even a landscaper...

When I was younger and mowing for money as a kid I had a yard that was right next to an old train track, well the sharp rock / gravel from the track would sometimes roll down into the yard. One time I was mowing and it threw a rock right into my shin cutting it to the bone. Oh that crap hurt so bad!!!

Another time my Mom was mowing our yard and ran over a stick and it flew out and hit me dead on in the cartilage of the ear...

3rd and most expensive, 2 weeks after moving into my house while mowing a rock flew out and hit my sliding glass door, broke through both panes... OUCH!!! That wasn't cheap at all!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have 3 stories and I am not even a landscaper...

When I was younger and mowing for money as a kid I had a yard that was right next to an old train track, well the sharp rock / gravel from the track would sometimes roll down into the yard. One time I was mowing and it threw a rock right into my shin cutting it to the bone. Oh that crap hurt so bad!!!

Another time my Mom was mowing our yard and ran over a stick and it flew out and hit me dead on in the cartilage of the ear...

3rd and most expensive, 2 weeks after moving into my house while mowing a rock flew out and hit my sliding glass door, broke through both panes... OUCH!!! That wasn't cheap at all!!!
Maybe you and a lawn mower weren't meant to be together !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You're underestimating my rock slinging mower skills!;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 46 weight in 185lbs

Application

AM Fasted Workout
19 Sets for legs with some Abs and Foam Rolling at the end.

Nutrition
Calories 2,180 - Fat 107g - Carbs 121g - Protein 190g

I had a very full feeling after my work out today, my whole body felt pumped. What a great feeling!!

I took advantage of the BOGO sale from Apex Alchemy and ordered some Ursa Major & some Helios, I was able to negotiate a deal with @nostrum420 that I would pay for the Helios and he would send me the latest version of Helioplex. I have an arthritic wrist that has been bothering me lately, I have been using Voltaren and Aspercream on it lately and the both work well. This morning as soon as I touched my mouse it hurt, so I thought, what a perfect time to try out my Helioplex 15 minutes later Zero Pain it worked ever bit as good as the other two products I had been using !! Next thing is to test drive it on my knee???? I'm not quite sure when I will put the Ursa Major to the test yet, I good blood work at the end of the month and I will put a plan together after that.

Apex 2.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today we did storm induced cardio !!

Tree.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 47 weight in 185lbs

Application

AM Fasted Workout
Neck, Traps & Forearms, 13 Sets and 100 Reps on the Life Fitness Ab Crunch Machine. I'm also going to claim the 3 hours I spent cleaning up storm damage on 2 properties as cardio !!
Tatiana.jpg

Nutrition
I lost track of my nutrition during Storm Cleanup, and I did eat some junk. I also took my Daughter & Son In Law out for dinner after they helped me with the clean up. We had dinner at a Ukrainian Restaurant my daughter has been wanting to go to but was a little pricy for her budget. We had a good time and Restaurant staff like the kids, they both speak Ukrainian after spending some time in the Ukraine as missionaries. The was very good, but the in house made desserts were out of the world !!

We each ordered a different dish and all got to try each.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
looks like a fine end to the day! love spending time with my adult kids!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
looks like a fine end to the day! love spending time with my adult kids!
Yep, my kids and grandkids are my favorite people to spend time with.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Apex Alchemy-Helioplex Update After spending a few hours yesterday cleaning up storm debris my knees were killing me, so while getting ready to go out I grabbed the Helioplex and put one pump on each knee 1015 minutes later, no pain, this stuff is the Real Deal !!

I just got done cleaning up the last of the debris, I'm getting in the Hot Tub and than applying to both knees again. I may just take it easy for the afternoon. I almost forgot I still need to clean the gym. @nostrum420 I hope you don't mind me adding my Helioplex thought to my FlashPoint log.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i dont think he will mind it one bit Rocket!! sounds like the bees knees .. pun intended~

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For some reason my cat wants to like my knees now ???????????

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apex Alchemy-Helioplex Update After spending a few hours yesterday cleaning up storm debris my knees were killing me, so while getting ready to go out I grabbed the Helioplex and put one pump on each knee 1015 minutes later, no pain, this stuff is the Real Deal !!

I just got done cleaning up the last of the debris, I'm getting in the Hot Tub and than applying to both knees again. I may just take it easy for the afternoon. I almost forgot I still need to clean the gym. @nostrum420 I hope you don't mind me adding my Helioplex thought to my FlashPoint log.
Good stuff man. The beta version of Helioplex was a beast so I’m stoked to hear the (likely) production version is also treating you well. I think @nostrum420 is gonna hit the jackpot with this one.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good stuff man. The beta version of Helioplex was a beast so I’m stoked to hear the (likely) production version is also treating you well. I think @nostrum420 is gonna hit the jackpot with this one.
I am amazed at how good it works, and the effects last for 24 hours or more!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MAN I GOTTA TRY THIS STUFF !!

im a pussy coinsurer 😜
WHo is the other insurer, and how do you know when one should be declared "totaled"?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 48 weight in 186lbs

Application

AM Fasted Workout
Today was a rest day, not much work at all, about an hour in the yard to finish clean up. I vacuumed the gym and just chilled the rest of the day.

Nutrition
Calories 2,167 - Fat 122g - Carbs 147g - Protein 135g - I ate very healthy today and had a nice selection of whole food.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 49 weight in 188lbs

Application

AM Fasted Workout
16 Sets, Chest and Tri's with some Abs at the end.

Nutrition
Calories 1,575 - Fat 61g - Carbs 73g - Protein 202g

Body weight was up today but on the same belt notch as last week and waist is feeling tight, I have no doubt that over the course of this run I have not lost weight, but I have lost FAT !!

Apex Alchemy-Helioplex Update - Knees and Wrist feeling good this morning, I did apply 1 pump to wrist this morning but none to the knees and at the end of the day they both feel good!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Body weight was up today but on the same belt notch as last week and waist is feeling tight, I have no doubt that over the course of this run I have not lost weight, but I have lost FAT !!
Nice! Gotta drop that fat throughout this run and start packing on some more muscle!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 50 weight in 187lbs

Application

AM Fasted Workout
16 Sets, Back & Bi's, some Lower Back and Foam Rolling at the end.

Nutrition
Calories 1,473 - Fat 59g - Carbs 73g - Protein 184g

I had a good workout today but I just did not have the endurance, my reps were a little lower than usual ??

Apex Alchemy-Helioplex Update - Life is better when, the pain of living is less !!

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 51 weight in 187lbs

Application

AM Fasted Workout
Fasted Cardio - Treadmill 35 Minutes, Heart Rate 155 BPM - Finished off with about 10 minutes of core work.

Nutrition
Calories 2,386 - Fat 115g - Carbs 170g - Protein 189g

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 52 weight in 187lbs

Application
I am getting very low on product, only a few day left!!

AM Fasted Workout
14Sets for Shoulders, I keep the presses a little lighter and went for reps, my shoulder joint hurt today ??.

Nutrition
Calories 2,090 - Fat 103g - Carbs 116g - Protein 199g

I'm not sure if I will be able to update my log this weekend, the wife and I are going up to our oldest daughters house to watch the grandkids for the weekend.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 52 weight in 187lbs

Application
I am getting very low on product, only a few day left!!

AM Fasted Workout
14Sets for Shoulders, I keep the presses a little lighter and went for reps, my shoulder joint hurt today ??.

Nutrition
Calories 2,090 - Fat 103g - Carbs 116g - Protein 199g

I'm not sure if I will be able to update my log this weekend, the wife and I are going up to our oldest daughters house to watch the grandkids for the weekend.
That should be fun. Always good to be able to spend time with family and try to keep up with your grandkids.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That should be fun. Always good to be able to spend time with family and try to keep up with your grandkids.
The Grand Kids will wear the wife and I out !!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great work in here Rocket! Can’t wait to see your final results!! Enjoy your grandkids!! I know they will be excited you’re there!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great work in here Rocket! Can’t wait to see your final results!! Enjoy your grandkids!! I know they will be excited you’re there!!
keep it up bro!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Enjoy your visit, about how much longer do you expect to be on. I forgot you are running a little lower dose aren't you?