Road to a lean redemption

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Don't need ankle wieghts, just place yourself on a decline bench legs at the lower end and hanging over the edge, grab a db with your feet and keeping your legs perfectly straight do your leg raises .. toes pointed...
That is another way yes but I was always taught that doing it with a dumbbell redistributes the weight away from the lower ab region because you have to squeeze your legs together to hold the dumbbell making your abductors move some of the weight. So your lower abs are not getting the full benefit of the movement. But hey I could ve wrong....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is another way yes but I was always taught that doing it with a dumbbell redistributes the weight away from the lower ab region because you have to squeeze your legs together to hold the dumbbell making your abductors move some of the weight. So your lower abs are not getting the full benefit of the movement. But hey I could ve wrong....
Yah I don't think you have to squeeze much db will just hang there....these hammer the lower abs... Wheel of death does too, well wheel of death hanners everything ...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm gonna look into the WoD you speak off Doug.

Sounds agonizing lol... Burn...burn them abs, burn

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMG_8130.jpg

You can do it with the bar too...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oh geeeez...
Well it's 8:25am in Aus and down goes my Torso 2 for day 4.

Fuggun sore...
We were running a tad late with time so I decreased rest periods from 2 minutes to 45seconds. Made up time, BUT DAMN HURTS so much more.

Uploading training sheets tonight.

Everything is going well. Gettin stronger and sleep has improved drastically.
Phosphatydlserine helps heaps before bed

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What r u taking with phosph... In it? Or just straight supplementing it raw? It Is a great thing to use for cutting n times of acute stress

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
What r u taking with phosph... In it? Or just straight supplementing it raw? It Is a great thing to use for cutting n times of acute stress
Taking magnesium (different chelates complex)
Sends me to pixie land :)

Very good bro. Dosing at dinner at 450mg then pre bed 1hr prior @ same dose.
Magnesium at 600mg in 2 doses with phos.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Taking magnesium (different chelates complex)
Sends me to pixie land :)

Very good bro. Dosing at dinner at 450mg then pre bed 1hr prior @ same dose.
Magnesium at 600mg in 2 doses with phos.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
image-222633735.jpg

Torso 1

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
image-2933786043.jpg

The dreaded leg day on Tuesday

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
image-1232506663.jpg

Today's torso day 1

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have front squat tonight double drop... ouch ... going to kill it though!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
image-625255222.jpg

Torso 2: 17/4/12

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lovin the aav2 and winni cycle!!!!kickin ass with strength. Appetite is crazy!!!!!!! Geeeeeez

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have front squat tonight double drop... ouch ... going to kill it though!!
I got legs tomorrow again and running lol....owwwee!!!!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got legs tomorrow again and running lol....owwwee!!!!!
Lol I did 15 minutes of hiit cardio after full leg workout yesterday.. 30 seconds high 15 low. Treadmill 9-10mph high, 4mph low. Not sore today.. Means it gonna be so bad tomorrow lol

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lol I did 15 minutes of hiit cardio after full leg workout yesterday.. 30 seconds high 15 low. Treadmill 9-10mph high, 4mph low. Not sore today.. Means it gonna be so bad tomorrow lol
My sprints are 15 on 45 off 20mins.
I usually get up to 32km/ph

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My sprints are 15 on 45 off 20mins.
I usually get up to 32km/ph
Ya I usually start with 20 minute of 1 minute on 1 off PrE lift.. But wanted to try the hiit cardio POST workout as oppsed to steady state.. Whole different animal

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Whole different pain too lol...
I live on property so my back fence is exactly 100m apart boundary to boundary. That's my sprint path

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whole different pain too lol...
I live on property so my back fence is exactly 100m apart boundary to boundary. That's my sprint path
Ya.. I'm curretly in minute 70 of fasted cardio (only cardio today) been finishing with incline walking with 15 lb dum bell in my back pack.. Then I wear the sweaty bag to class!! Haha enjoy the smell of my hardwork, lazy asses!! Cutting season!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
For the LOVE of cutting season (recompin yr
Round baby) hahahahahah

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Saturday 21/4/12 - Monday 23/4/12:

Mood: Was ticked off until i got my first proper carb loading in on friday/saturday/Sunday.

Pump:
This morning, after carbs, and adding in Agmatine, i thought i was gonna blow up my biceps. It hurt to run. SO swole. My brother said i look bigger than ever around chest. Probably all the water retention still lingering.

Endurance:
Knocked out my ARMS day today (23/4) and geezzzzzz....wow...had focus XT with body octane and some extra CoP, agmatine, cit mal and PLCAR + BA and 5g Leucine NICE!!!!

I knocked out 30 mins cardio after weights (struggle with arms as blown up as they were)
5minute warm up
18minutes 4.5km
7minute cool down =5.10km in 30mins

Supps for the day: Basic essentials (phosphatydlsterine, magnesium, zinc, multi, vitamin D(autumn weather),fish oils (25g), Modern BCAA
5 x 10mg tabs stanazol
6 aav2
4 alpha t2
1 dexaprine
Pre workout c0cktail.

Hunger: Im hungrier than ever, probably causes my body tasted carbs again after the belated carb feast...

Need help with food timing and what not and a good goal to shoot at when eating in terms of kcal.

so many conflictions, it is easy to get lost...

food intake:

2 free range chicken sausages (gluten free) grilled and drained
120g chicken breast at dinner
180g chicken at lunch
30g WPI
30g Almond butter
15ml olive oil
1 oz raw nuts

500g veggies altogther (cauli,broccoli,carrots,capsicum,mushrooms)