Rivet's Yellow Gold Log

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Wicked back workout today. Strength gains slowing down not seeing huge leaps like the past weeks. No where near a plateau however. My pre YG NON AM measurements where 34’’ waist at 188lbs now its 34’’ at 192lbs and this has been constant for a few days now. My waist is smaller in the morning and I’m little lighter but still a few lbs heavier then when I first started all this. Looks like I’m putting on about 1lb a week. I’m not saying its all muscle but none of it is fat.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
haha............i like that!

Good log,

Jdub
Thanks...unless its moving the fat to my feet or something! :confused:

Just so hungry all the time on this. I had someone notice how much I had eaten yesterday I didn't want to tell them "see these glowing yellow pills" they don't let me get fat! They would just never get it.

Last edited:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
"YG causes a stuttering problem"

As long as it doesn't cause errection problems! lol

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I've got 150g's coming to me along with the capper and caps i'm 270lbs at 17% bf right now, Rivet just from your experience so far how do u think i should dose? I'm only eating 200g's of carbs right now because i'm dieting but if i could get away with eating maybe 300 and just popping like 6 AP a day i'd be down!:twisted:

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I've got 150g's coming to me along with the capper and caps i'm 270lbs at 17% bf right now, Rivet just from your experience so far how do u think i should dose? I'm only eating 200g's of carbs right now because I'm dieting but if i could get away with eating maybe 300 and just popping like 6 AP a day i'd be down!:twisted:
6 would probably be too much YG. Try it at 3caps then bump it up to 4 if your ok at 3. Carbs, woa I'm pretty much always hungry on this stuff so Im eating tons and still losing Im around 192lbs at the moment and I'm getting in at least 300g or more carbs a day. I just ate a HUGE steak and half a loaf of sugar free whole wheat bread its been 30mins and I'm hungry again .

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Oh man, lol Ya i'll probably have to bump carbs up to ATLEAST 300g's then so i'll start at 3 caps and judge from there. Ya i'm currently 270lbs and i'm just recomping like mad on Cialabol.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
chaps, can i email u with some questions?
Freezito, if you have questions pertaining to USP's products please feel free to e-mail me.

CHAPS, given your size I would reccomend bumping your carbs up to 350g ED, dosing at 2-3g AP ED. Given your bodyweight the 1.5g tester dosing may not be sufficient. I would suggest breaking it evenly between 6 meals. Though, if it is your choice you could break it up into only 4 meals, with your Pre and Post WO nutrition being carb heavy. This way you would not lessen the intensity of your workouts, but still recieve the benefits of a low-carb diet.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Oh man if i could eat 350g's of carbs and still drop weight i'll buy a kilo of this stuff no ****! Sounds good Mullet my man i'll do like 1 cap per meal so i'll be getting like 3g's a day.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh man if i could eat 350g's of carbs and still drop weight i'll buy a kilo of this stuff no ****! Sounds good Mullet my man i'll do like 1 cap per meal so i'll be getting like 3g's a day.
Should be fine, keep me posted on your progress brah!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Holy crap! Hmm. Now I gotta rething my NP order, dammit.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Oh i'll keep you all posted, can't wait to use this inconjunction with my test and tren :twisted:

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Chest workout today. I’ve seen better, one of the less productive workouts I have had since starting this log. Hit a plateau on Inclines it’s the same as last week maybe a rep or 2 more. At least I didn’t go down in strength. I think I maxed out the “pump” part of the product. I’m always pumped its just that I don’t seem to be getting anymore pumped then I already am. This is fine because I find it already enough. I prefer the whole eat above maintenance cals and lose the fat while keeping/gaining muscle part of the product more anyways (it’s all one in the same anyways) 

Final Chest measurement: 43.5
Pre YG : 43’’
Best at week 4: 44’’

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Not much to say today. Gym was packed so I couldn’t get m a good leg workout done. Had to be settle for leg extensions (which I barely do) and Ham curls in place of my squats. I wont use my measurements from today because of this (wouldn’t be fair to the log). Final pictures (before and after) AM weight, weight after final workout and final measurement comparison will be posted tomorrow.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Final Day!!

Final Day of Yellow Gold/Anabolic Pump Log:

Pre YG AM weight: 185lbs
Final AM weight: 189lbs

Weight During the day Pre YG: 188lbs
Weight During the Day Final: 192lbs

Pre YG AM waist: 33.5’’
Final YG AM waist: 33.46’’

Post workout measurements:
Before After
Chest - 43.5" Chest – 44’’
Arms - 16" Arms - 16.26’’
Waist - 34" Waist - 33.86’’
Legs -25" Legs: - 25’’

Final impression:

LOVED IT! The before and after pics say more then the stats above can. Gained 4lbs which I’m not saying is not all muscle but also cell volumization. Now the fun part was I ate MUCH more then what I usually do carb wise. I lost some fat while eating more!

Before and After Pictures:

Before Stomach:

After Stomach

Before Back:

After Back:

Jdub

Awards
I can definitely see the weight loss around you waist! Your back picture shows that!

Great Job! Cant wait to start mine!

Jdub

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I can definitely see the weight loss around you waist! Your back picture shows that!

Great Job! Cant wait to start mine!

Jdub
Thanks, wonder how it works while actually eating LESS then normal and not MORE like I did hehe :)

Thanks, wonder how it works while actually eating LESS then normal and not MORE like I did hehe :)

Honestly, I would it would not work aswell. From the picture, stats and measurements. You gained 4lbs but lost a measureable amount of fat (I am judging visually). THe fat loss is obvious. I say you gained close to 8-10lbs of muscle as your back is considerably thicker and seperated.

Your strength went up in they gym so performance improved. You lost Fat gained muscle while eating Normal or above normal.

The whole point of AP is the increase calories (mainly complex carbs) to gain Muscle and lose fat WHILE INCREASING CALORIES!!!!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I would it would not work aswell. From the picture, stats and measurements. You gained 4lbs but lost a measureable amount of fat (I am judging visually). THe fat loss is obvious. I say you gained close to 8-10lbs of muscle as your back is considerably thicker and seperated.

Your strength went up in they gym so performance improved. You lost Fat gained muscle while eating Normal or above normal.

The whole point of AP is the increase calories (mainly complex carbs) to gain Muscle and lose fat WHILE INCREASING CALORIES!!!!
Ya thats kind of what I figured. I really don't mind eating more tasty carbs in order to lean out and gain muscle .Thanks for letting me test this out :) Now I got 300g worth on the way. I'm going to be adding a 500mg mid day dose.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Cheers!

For the people who wondered how I took my Yellow Gold.

Cheers!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious to use this product after I taper off of my Jungle WF, Mass FX, Alpha Drive, Restore, stack in order to further solidify my gains as testosterone levels out again. I don't like the products that turn you into a human balloon. I can't stand going into the gym and then after 3 exercises I can't bend my arms from all the bloodflow and I have to cut my routine short. How are the pumps on this product? Are they 'functional'? or are they just for show? Get what I'm saying?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The pump from AP, IMO, though a welcomed side-effect is not the primary function of the product. I definitely know what you are saying though, I didn't feel that it was inhibitory in any way. Simply because the pump one recieves from AP is not from vasodilation, it is from an increase of glycogen in muscle cells, the bellies of your mucles are full at supraphysiological levels, and so you feel 'pumped' all day.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Yep the pump from AP won't interfere with your workouts.

Rivet: How could u drink it, man i get a tiny bit on my tongue and i gag :jaw:

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
How are the pumps on this product? Are they 'functional'? or are they just for show? Get what I'm saying?
They aren't bad at all. Its functional. For me its more like I really feel the muscle working. I even get small lower back pumps but doing something heavy OR light its still the same light "I can feel the muscles working" feeling. Going for a walk I can feel my lower back and I'm aware of the muscles moving. Doing heavy ATG squats its still the same light feeling. Its really neat when doing inclines :)

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Yep the pump from AP won't interfere with your workouts.

Rivet: How could u drink it, man i get a tiny bit on my tongue and i gag :jaw:
It doesn't bother me at all. I just got some turksterone in and I'm fine with that as well.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It doesn't bother me at all. I just got some turksterone in and I'm fine with that as well.
You know I really dont mind the taste of the YG either. Its just not that bad lol. Hell HMB or raw Gakic both taste a thousand times worse. I have actually gotten to the point of looking forward to my swig of the bitter stuff.......its sort of like how the first few pokes suck and then next thing you know you look forward to them lol. Know what I mean?

Speaking of now I am off to drink me some YG and then have some nite nite oatmeal and protein powder.