Rivet's Yellow Gold Log

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow Riv looking at the 1 wk photos in comparison to the 2 wk photos, you've got a pretty good recomp going on there, the back shots are impressive. YG seems to be doing you a whole lot of good.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Wow Riv looking at the 1 wk photos in comparison to the 2 wk photos, you've got a pretty good recomp going on there, the back shots are impressive. YG seems to be doing you a whole lot of good.
This is the 1st supplement to truly ever work on me. Only others were AI's and those did nothing compared to what Im getting with YG. I want to combine both after this log is done. That is unless USP has anything else under his sleeve ;)

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Another great chest day. Oddly my measurements haven’t increased since the 1st week but I’m always feeling denser. Went up 15lbs on Incline :) I look bigger all over so Im finding it hard to get measurements even with help since the weight is so spread out. I may have increases that are too small for the measuring tape to pick up since the scale says I’m heavier (waist stayed the same). The pump I had during my chest workout almost hurt :)

Another great chest day. Oddly my measurements haven’t increased since the 1st week but I’m always feeling denser. Went up 15lbs on Incline :) I look bigger all over so Im finding it hard to get measurements even with help since the weight is so spread out. I may have increases that are too small for the measuring tape to pick up since the scale says I’m heavier (waist stayed the same). The pump I had during my chest workout almost hurt :)
As bodyfat stores decrease, the measurements could lower while gaining strength. THe loss of bodyfat lends to the illusion of looking bigger.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
As bodyfat stores decrease, the measurements could lower while gaining strength. THe loss of bodyfat lends to the illusion of looking bigger.
Aww less flub size. This is always my goal, to "recomp". Im going to be sad after the 4th week...I think I have enough left maybe 1.5 weeks more after that...gives me time to get more if its available..please let it be! :woohoo:

Oh another comment: Walking around with my shirt off at home (just going into the shower) and my gf comment on how good I looked today.

HairyLarry35

Awards

I'll be starting week three tomorrow and I've had similar progression. My chest actually went down in size as I progressed through my first week.

As for looking bigger, I totally agree. Leaner, denser, and the other descriptions you've heard are continuing to follow suit.

Great log, Rivet. Good luck with the second half!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Leg day today. Still recovering from that one month. Weights went up on squats slightly but I think that’s due to my CNS getting back into the game on. No size increase, but like USPLabs told me it probably due to the fact that I’m losing fat and gaining muscle. I am looking leaner particularly in my upper abdominal area

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Shoulder workout today was good. Military press on the rise. Stomach area looks leaner everyday except after I eat hehe. Its so easy to tell when 15mins have past after taking YG its almost like an alarm, 1-5-10-15 HUNGRY

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Arm day still no measurable pump size difference. Weights still going up however. YG is still doing its thing. Wish I had more to add but not much more you can say other then the stuff does what it’s supposed to do :)

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Another good back workout. Strength gains this week not quite as good as last week on back however still rising. I still wonder why it’s usually my upper back/traps that gets the biggest pump after taking my post workout YG even if I haven’t worked it out that day. Body weight up slightly yet waist stays the same and even leaner in most other places.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Any updates on measurements?

JDub
I was going to post that tomorrow with pics. The scale says I gained but the measuring tape says I stayed the same as the previous 2 weeks. I look a lil bigger and leaner all over so it’s hard to measure it. Upper stomach looks leaner but my trouble area has only gone down a little since the start. That’s to be expected since I seem to be leaning up everywhere else 1st before that area wich is normal for me. This is why I posted pics of my worst (stomach) and best (back) areas :)

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Week 3!!

Wow, I have to admit I’m eating more carbs then I’m used to. The change is incredible, I look even bigger and my waist has gone from 33.50’’ to 33.35’’. I’m losing fat and gaining strength which is really nice. My stomach area is looking a lot better. My weight is 188lbs in the AM. Its now 192lbs during the day. My other measurements are the same. I’ve posted before that the size increases are so small and the fact that I’m dropping fat is making it hard to check measurements. It’s easier just to look at the pics :)

Stomach week 3

Back week 3

stomach week 3

Last edited:

CallmeClark

Awards
  • Established
Good job man. It looks like you're makin' some pretty decent progress.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Good job man. It looks like you're makin' some pretty decent progress.
Its awesome because I'm not really trying. Same workout same foods just a lil more carbs because I can get away with it on YG.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Beginning

Week 3

Beginning

Week 3

Y'know I didn't think there had been much change but when I put them up against each other you do look thicker and leaner, keep it up!
Oh and get a tan whitey :run:

Beginning

Week 3

Beginning

Week 3

Y'know I didn't think there had been much change but when I put them up against each other you do look thicker and leaner, keep it up!

the love handle change is significant! Back looks much thicker and seperated.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Aww you ruined my big 4th week idea! haha a Scot calling me pale :)

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm

Is it just me, but I'm craving red meat lately. I usually get my protein from Eggs, chicken and fish. But for the past few weeks Ive been eating (1-2x a week) and craving steak.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great work Riv!. Mid-Back looks much more defined, and as USP said it seems as if your girl will have much less to hold on to....Just tell her you have more muscle to hold on to in other places..

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Great work Riv!. Mid-Back looks much more defined, and as USP said it seems as if your girl will have much less to hold on to....Just tell her you have more muscle to hold on to in other places..
Mid back I noticed a big strength increase I'm going to have to start doing deads again. Ive been using 45 hypers for that holding a 45 and I'm finding it too easy now (3sets of 10) and only the very last rep is hard. Oh well back to deads :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deadlifts are like a cheap hooker who happens to give really good sex. Initially, encountering them is something you dread, and even after the initial counter they are not something you repeat, but the results are too good to stay away.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
lol OH mullet.

And ya Rivet i think the most dramatic change is your abs and love handles, you can also see more seperation in your back. Man i can't wait till the hybrid comes out i'm drooling just thinking about it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol OH mullet.

And ya Rivet i think the most dramatic change is your abs and love handles, you can also see more seperation in your back. Man i can't wait till the hybrid comes out i'm drooling just thinking about it.
No hybrid brah. Cialabol/YG are going to be released individually under different names.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok, could you tell me the difference then? They are both partitioning agents i know that, and i'm using Cialabol which i love but what would i notice from Yellow gold that i wouldn't from Cialabol?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh ok, could you tell me the difference then? They are both partitioning agents i know that, and i'm using Cialabol which i love but what would i notice from Yellow gold that i wouldn't from Cialabol?
It is basically for those who respond well to CEE, and want a slight repartition in the same product. While YG is a more potent repartioning agent that is also going to add a whackload of additional endurance.

Deadlifts are like a cheap hooker who happens to give really good sex. Initially, encountering them is something you dread, and even after the initial counter they are not something you repeat, but the results are too good to stay away.

WTF! You are looking for love in all the wrong places:icon_lol:

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Chest: Week 1-3 = 43.5’’
Chest: Week 4 = 44’’

Great chest pump today. The pump almost made me nervous it was so intense. Strength still increasing but not as much as weeks 1-3. I don’t mind as I’m still losing fat and gaining muscle. My food bill has increased quite a bit during this log. I’m so hungry all the time but I don’t mind eating as it gives me more energy and I still lose the flub. This stuff is definitely anabolic or at least makes what you eat MORE anabolic.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Great Log, YG is burning your lovehandles up! Good progress for 3 week pic's. I cant wait to add this product to the arsenal.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Great Log, YG is burning your lovehandles up! Good progress for 3 week pic's. I cant wait to add this product to the arsenal.
I know! Im buying much more then one bottle when it comes out. I think I may get 6 and cycle it every other month. Or...every month

I know! Im buying much more then one bottle when it comes out. I think I may get 6 and cycle it every other month. Or...every month
Studies conducted where 6 months in length and showed improved total health..

The more I study your pictures the more amazing it becomes after ONLY 3 weeks..

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Studies conducted where 6 months in length and showed improved total health..

The more I study your pictures the more amazing it becomes after ONLY 3 weeks..
Study those pics! Its true my pants are falling off even with my belt on, good thing my quads/hams keep them up :)

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
rivet, i thought you where the non-responding mutant? damn bro, thats awesome progress.
I still considered myself that :) With everything Ive tried I can still keep the title. The list is now: Anabolic Pump, Cissus, ATD, 60x0, Raspberry Ketones, most stims (Sulbutiamine not included). And this is from a LONG list of supps that work for most. So far my fave from the my new "good" list is the Anabolic Pump it does sooo much more for me then the AI's do. I'm going to cycle the rest of my supply of AIs with the AP then JUST AP...until USP finds something new ;)

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Leg day. Still no measurement increases here however they do look leaner. I had a crazy yet non painful pump in my lower back today. Almost “felt” like my lower back was sticking a few by a few extra inches. I took my preworkout today but was delayed in eating by work instead of 15min wait it was a 30min wait and I was really hungry. Don’t know if that’s the YG of I was just getting hungry.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Shoulder workout today. Not much to say, military press went up 10lbs from last week. Still getting the incredible pumps that make me feel like walking tank. Saw my back in the mirror yesterday by chance (not flexing) and it almost scared me because I didn’t recognize it right away :)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saw my back in the mirror yesterday by chance (not flexing) and it almost scared me because I didn’t recognize it right away :)
Another YG side effect maybe. Warning label might need to read Caution: Product may cause delusions and a temporary state of confusion.:D

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be running my log for almost an extra week if thats ok with USP. I will post my final pics next Wednesday because I wont have anyone able to take the pictures in the AM until then. I was supposed to be done this Friday but I want to have final Before and After pictures. This also gives the YG a few more days to work its magic. If i try to take the pics myself it wont come out right and wont match the rest of them. Thanks

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, that is not alright. You will remove the pinky finger from your left hand in shaming, and disrespecting our company with your insolent request to extend a log...

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
No, that is not alright. You will remove the pinky finger from your left hand in shaming, and disrespecting our company with your insolent request to extend a log...
Good thing I have my Mullet translator here it says thats a YES. OK! Good. I will post final pictures and measurement next Wednesday instead of Sunday.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Week 3: Arms: 16.14

Week 4 Arms: 16.26

I credit the extra post workout size to having a really good triceps workout today.
They got really pump and combined with the pump in my biceps they “felt” huge.
I was a little more vascular then normal but this could be either from the pump or the fact that I’m leaner all over.

Week 3: Arms: 16.14

Week 4 Arms: 16.26

I credit the extra post workout size to having a really good triceps workout today. They got really pump and combined with the pump in my biceps they “felt” huge. I was a little more vascular then normal but this could be either from the pump or the fact that I’m leaner all over.

YG causes a stuttering problem:icon_lol:

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Its my web connection. I'm at full speed with everything else but the web. I had to reload at least 6times to post that.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Friday was an no gym day. I did however go for a nice "walk" with a 50lb backpack. Didn't experience any pumps that would make this hard to do. Legs just felt really solid. Could not go much faster then walking fast so I cant say if this would of made my legs get too pumped. Oh and I just ordered 300grams of YG powder from Nutraplanet. Going to cap it at 500mg in 00 caps along with some Raspberry Ketones to fill in the rest. YG to block the fat and the RK's to slice up the fat that is already there.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Friday was an no gym day. I did however go for a nice "walk" with a 50lb backpack. Didn't experience any pumps that would make this hard to do. Legs just felt really solid. Could not go much faster then walking fast so I cant say if this would of made my legs get too pumped. Oh and I just ordered 300grams of YG powder from Nutraplanet. Going to cap it at 500mg in 00 caps along with some Raspberry Ketones to fill in the rest. YG to block the fat and the RK's to slice up the fat that is already there.
AP already does that brutha man. Energy inhibition to cells cause aptosis brotha man. AP is slicing up the fat that is already there by blocking it from retaining food stuffs, i.e., lipolysis.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
AP already does that brutha man. Energy inhibition to cells cause aptosis brotha man. AP is slicing up the fat that is already there by blocking it from retaining food stuffs, i.e., lipolysis.

Aww so Well AP=Gotti

and

RK=gotti hitman

This is what my Mullet translator tells me!