Test Enanthate power solid clear yellow?

someonegood

Awards
Hello

Apologies for this but I have some raw I bought that when I got it was power and it turned liquid with room temp as enanthate should, I have come back to it to find it is now a very solid hard yellow and is "different".

Is this something to worry about? It is hard, like it has gone bad or something. It has been exposed to cold (winter) but never heated or frozen or anything weird.

Can testosterone go bad? My other testosterone is good and powder and fine, I just want to know what the issue might be.

Holding it against by body to warm it has made it malleable but it is still not runny and is like tack.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you

someonegood

Awards
Update

I left it in warm water and it went like a putty but now cooled it is hard again.

someonegood

Awards
Hello

Thank you for your reply and advice and offer but I know it is/was test enanthate as the other esters I have from same are what they were sold as.

Seller was decent just I don't know if it change change on its own.

I am not knowledgeable enough to know if it can change on its own. I have no background in science, I am not

I have prop and cyp and they are great and I wanted to run some enanthate but I am wondering if I should throw it away as it is useless?

I will upload an image

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello

Thank you for your reply and advice and offer but I know it is/was test enanthate as the other esters I have from same are what they were sold as.

Seller was decent just I don't know if it change change on its own.

I am not knowledgeable enough to know if it can change on its own. I have no background in science, I am not

I have prop and cyp and they are great and I wanted to run some enanthate but I am wondering if I should throw it away as it is useless?

I will upload an image
If you're knowledgeable enough with homebrewing to know what test esters colors should be, what they taste like, smell like, etc, then you're probably good. But if this is your first time homebrewing, I HIGHLY recommend buying the tests from roidtest.com and actually testing them with reactionary chemicals. You add them into a solution in a little vial, shake them up a bit, wait 15 minutes and see what color it changes to what it should or should not be and you will know for certain what you've got.

someonegood

Awards
I have brewed prop and even done biceps to try but quads is where I do it, cyp is fine and my fav is test with 25mg adrol.

Encountering this though is weird to me, It was powder melted due to warmth and then at some point it hard gone into another form?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don’t home brew so I don’t know if this is common but if it were me I wouldn’t be taking the risk if I wasn’t sure.

test is cheap enough that unless you brought a crazy amount we can’t be talking much money here. Well not enough to pin something that you have doubts on. Besides, you have cyp which is to all intents and purposes the same, so just use that?

someonegood

Awards
Why don't you buy ready? There are many labs that provide quality and better gears, there are no heavy metals
I like self sufficiency and I wanted exotics, I like injectable anadrol and I love prop.

someonegood

Awards
I don’t home brew so I don’t know if this is common but if it were me I wouldn’t be taking the risk if I wasn’t sure.

test is cheap enough that unless you brought a crazy amount we can’t be talking much money here. Well not enough to pin something that you have doubts on. Besides, you have cyp which is to all intents and purposes the same, so just use that?
You do make sense, I was just amazed that it changed and I have learned to not be wasteful so I don't want to have to waste the bag but I most likely won't try to use it, not even sure it would melt into oil and blend.........