Rich Piana

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Guys..Is it true that lovingtolift has been banned? And for what?..

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Guys..Is it true that lovingtolift has been banned? And for what?..
thought he was back on under a different name

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I am sitting @220 lbs and I want to puke after workouts,how does one handle 300+

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I've been in here bro. Thanks for not noticing LOL
well its been awhile- lol

always working on those washboard abs and veins and stuff
lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I followed the whole drama. Not his best move I admit but he didn't know the guy was disabled. Besides, this Jason feller called for an attack on Rich Bananas social media sites beforehand.
WHAT?????????

yes he did- he then realized that order 66 was not by him supposedly.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WHAT?????????

yes he did- he then realized that order 66 was not by him supposedly.
here:

[video=youtube;Ulh8rD4MMYQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulh8rD4MMYQ[/video]

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ I'm not in favor of slapping handicapped dudes exempt some politicians...

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
sorry meant his wife. that wasnt right, but the whole issue of this 66 crap like hes some sith lord from star wars is stupid lol

but he clearly knew who he was because he wouldnt sponsor him or wanted anything to do with him; up to the show.

the pose down was funny.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
^^^ I'm not in favor of slapping handicapped dudes exempt some politicians...
well when the handicap person mouths off on video about women and other people- not rich piano- trust me, he had this coming.

i honestly blame the jackazz who hang with him and allow him to do this dumb sh1t. they are doing for recognition and its in the worst form. practically making fun of his disability for their un gym like gains

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well when the handicap person mouths off on video about women and other people- not rich piano- trust me, he had this coming.

i honestly blame the jackazz who hang with him and allow him to do this dumb sh1t. they are doing for recognition and its in the worst form. practically making fun of his disability for their un gym like gains
The misfits hanging around him warned him to stop that sh1t. His youtube followers are all trolls waiting only to wreck havoc with- or without order 66.
You should read the comments on Jasons channel, hilarious... I meant sad... very sad LOL

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
The misfits hanging around him warned him to stop that sh1t. His youtube followers are all trolls waiting only to wreck havoc with- or without order 66.
You should read the comments on Jasons channel, hilarious... I meant sad... very sad LOL
i have and never went back- the one that hes at the bar, just stupid. probably the reason bsl dropped him

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. I missed the whole back story. And care even less now. But if people went around slapping folks for Internet and YouTube comments it would be madness. Rich has a lot of people left on his slap list. He picked about the least threatening looking dude to do this to. Fuking pusssy

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Wow. I missed the whole back story. And care even less now. But if people went around slapping folks for Internet and YouTube comments it would be madness. Rich has a lot of people left on his slap list. He picked about the least threatening looking dude to do this to. Fuking pusssy
LMAO- care less-

infinite mentioned that also, lol fight a guy who cant fight back lmao

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I didn't see where Jason's TROLLS were all that bad. There were some order 66s on the pages but Richs biggest trolls are the ones he created .the "gotta confuse the body,right babe?" trolls. He took some of that anger out on jason. Rich knows that there is no way jason could make hundreds of fake accounts. After seeing the initial order 66 vid rich shoulda known jason is off. I agree that genova acts like an ass and gets away with all kinds of stuff but slapping him like that was real low move.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Lol. Rich had no right to assault Jason. The order 66 **** is dumb, but it doesn't justify slapping someone. Dumb as ****.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. Rich had no right to assault Jason. The order 66 **** is dumb, but it doesn't justify slapping someone. Dumb as ****.
I came in here to tag you and ask your thoughts. What a fool this donkey is...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed with that..

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Idk man, that dude looked way tougher then blaha n vegan gains lol

Spanner

Awards
Genova had it coming. The people to really blame are the guys who egg him on. Looking back on Genova's early videos these guys are encouraging him to be a jerk. Those behind the camera need a slap.
I still think Piana is an egocentric jerk and is going to take a lot of heat for this but cannot really blame him for losing a bit of cool when Genova is screwing with his business.
Makes me laugh how Luimarco is acting like some serious news reporter and Lobliner is acting all tough.
I should stop watching these YouTube morons but cardio on a bike is so boring

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
no but every other stupid azz comment he made does- he isn't sitting at home baking cookies and if you look around you will see some videos if they haven't been yanked, if you were there in person, you would knock him out on principal alone

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Should never put your hands on someone unless you plan on actually doing something. It's just sad crap like this happens in our industry. Then again that entire company is a disgrace. In 15 years I've never taken my parents to a trade show because of how embarrassed and circus like it looks when you go. Pathetic.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Should never put your hands on someone unless you plan on actually doing something. It's just sad crap like this happens in our industry. Then again that entire company is a disgrace. In 15 years I've never taken my parents to a trade show because of how embarrassed and circus like it looks when you go. Pathetic.
you think this is crazy, you should go to a tattoo convention- no that is crazy lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
[video=youtube;OBgxWAitfv8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBgxWAitfv8[/video]

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Rich saw jason as a way to show everybody that he's a scrapper...unfortunately it proved to be the opposite.. Richs whole take on this situation is just o be big denial. He's in denial over the whole backstory

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I think everyone's looking way too far into this and taking it way too seriously. Making it sound like rich beat the piss out of the kid when they really were both slapping each other a little bit. Of course rich is going to come off as intimidating, have you seen that mother****er?
I guess it's just another thing for the Internet to gripe about

Sent from my iPhone using AnabolicMinds mobile app

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Yeah babe I think everyone just needs to chill and realize it's all about the gains, right babe

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yeah babe I think everyone just needs to chill and realize it's all about the gains, right babe
Right BABE, GAINS FOR ALL, EVEN FOR THE 95% OF YOU- G DAM IT

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
In Australia he had to sit down after standing for an hour because he was too tired to stand and take pictures. They had him in a chair sitting with people leaning down to take pics. I pity the person who sat beside him on a plane

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
In Australia he had to sit down after standing for an hour because he was too tired to stand and take pictures. They had him in a chair sitting with people leaning down to take pics. I pity the person who sat beside him on a plane
It's hard being a behemoth

Sent from my iPhone using AnabolicMinds mobile app

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
He slapped Loving2Lift? ;)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
kimpe

kimpe

Awards
-Hey rich why are you slapping me?
-JUST DOING WHATEVER IT TAKES MAN, WHATEVER IT ****ING TAKES
What is your excuse to not leave humanity behind and get some 5% slapping to get those face gains that everybody crave?

Ps. My theory is that rich was only trying to help the guy out by showing some REAL FOOD down his mouth, it might have looked like slapping but that's just the angle and bad lighting what makes it look like that.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not to be mean but just look at the guy (Piana). He's not going to live a long life.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to be mean but just look at the guy (Piana). He's not going to live a long life.
But he will look good as a corpse, all that oil will preserve him.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Really guys?!? I see alotta hate. You got a extremely rich successful business man in his forties living the life we all wish we could... Stop the hate, I'll smack a tard right now to change places

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Really guys?!? I see alotta hate. You got a extremely rich successful business man in his forties living the life we all wish we could... Stop the hate, I'll smack a tard right now to change places
Preach on babe

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
dont know if i would want to "live the life" he has. His credit is completely shot, has to pay in cash for everything.
sold homes and has tenants, but does not have his own home
he had a solid relationship with a great girl, which ended bad and he was married a few months later
he went on a huge cycle to get to 315 and now plans to go back to 245- 70 lbs!! why in the F would you even bother to do this? because he has no cares in the world, thats why

no im sorry, he can have that life, im happy with mine