Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
dont know if i would want to "live the life" he has. His credit is completely shot, has to pay in cash for everything.
sold homes and has tenants, but does not have his own home
he had a solid relationship with a great girl, which ended bad and he was married a few months later
he went on a huge cycle to get to 315 and now plans to go back to 245- 70 lbs!! why in the F would you even bother to do this? because he has no cares in the world, thats why

no im sorry, he can have that life, im happy with mine
Its all marketing schemes babe, right Smith? Whatever it takes. Seriously tho I don't wanne look like the guy or live his life but he's done a damn good job at what he does. Making money

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Its all marketing schemes babe, right Smith? Whatever it takes. Seriously tho I don't wanne look like the guy or live his life but he's done a damn good job at what he does. Making money
lol

seriously though no your right. just to be that big for a day, that would be pretty sweet

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I never heard of Jason Genova until this incident. Then I started watching his videos and I became hooked. He reminds me of my cousin. Been lifting for like 10+ years but you really can't tell because their diet and training are not good. And I'm probably one of many who never heard of him until now. This whole thing was probably the best thing to ever happen to him. Seriously.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Well I never heard of Jason Genova until this incident. Then I started watching his videos and I became hooked. He reminds me of my cousin. Been lifting for like 10+ years but you really can't tell because their diet and training are not good. And I'm probably one of many who never heard of him until now. This whole thing was probably the best thing to ever happen to him. Seriously.
he had BSL

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Should never put your hands on someone unless you plan on actually doing something. It's just sad crap like this happens in our industry. Then again that entire company is a disgrace. In 15 years I've never taken my parents to a trade show because of how embarrassed and circus like it looks when you go. Pathetic.
We may disagree on some things, but this was 100% perfect. Well said.

Also I find it funny that in this video, Rich is extremely passive and level-headed, but when it comes to Genova he's a tough guy all of a sudden.

[video=youtube;QHQ7drk0x2Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHQ7drk0x2Y[/video]

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
How do people come to the conclusion that someone is rich? Most youtube brands are owned by someone besides the spokesperson. They simply get a per unit fee which doesn't add up too much.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
How do people come to the conclusion that someone is rich? Most youtube brands are owned by someone besides the spokesperson. They simply get a per unit fee which doesn't add up too much.
and most you tubers don't go to the bank and withdrawal over 70,000 to pay for rent on a home and video tape it. most you tubers dont own their own supplement line, clothing line and upcoming food line

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
70k to rent a home? Damn!

Gonna start selling my "Hairygrandpa's Between Cheeks hair torch" and "On-cycle nipple de-sensitizing cream.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
It sick it piss, right babe? Darth sith order 66 on 5 cent supplements, 66 orders for rich piano, sith lord pissening out, k peace out babe

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
and most you tubers don't go to the bank and withdrawal over 70,000 to pay for rent on a home and video tape it. most you tubers dont own their own supplement line, clothing line and upcoming food line
Ever pull Corp documents and see who owns things? Might surprise you. Hence my statement.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Ever pull Corp documents and see who owns things? Might surprise you. Hence my statement.
well what did you pull, beside a quick comment only to be left wide open as usual. lmao

seriously though, im going by what he has on his videos. if he is lying about that, not sure why he would mention how he f'ed up his credit in the past which caused him to have to pay cash for almost everything now.

end of the day if he owns it or his grandmother does, i really dont see how thats a big deal or something to really even mention. he isnt bragging about what he has. he brings it up, but isnt going all MTV crib style.
talks about his sup line- like most do, honest about his aas, like some are. doesnt really bother me one way or the other.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
All I asked was how someone knew someone was rich. Given I've owned mail order business's and supplement companies, I tend to understand the financial dynamics more than most. Given youtube'ers are only interesting if something is sensationalized, would I be surprised if someone lied on video? Of course I wouldn't, I see it all the time. I had a legal matter with a social media star recently. In discovery, turns out they owned nothing. I was told by someone very reliable that he doesn't own this supplement line and that it's all manufactured and owned by someone else. He's simply the equivalent of a sponsored athlete. Ever think that's why he's done all of the crazy cycles, given the cash, etc? Think the person backing it put 70k into a checking account for him? When your credit is messed up, you don't fix it by paying cash for things, that lower your credit score.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
All I asked was how someone knew someone was rich. Given I've owned mail order business's and supplement companies, I tend to understand the financial dynamics more than most. Given youtube'ers are only interesting if something is sensationalized, would I be surprised if someone lied on video? Of course I wouldn't, I see it all the time. I had a legal matter with a social media star recently. In discovery, turns out they owned nothing. I was told by someone very reliable that he doesn't own this supplement line and that it's all manufactured and owned by someone else. He's simply the equivalent of a sponsored athlete. Ever think that's why he's done all of the crazy cycles, given the cash, etc? Think the person backing it put 70k into a checking account for him? When your credit is messed up, you don't fix it by paying cash for things, that lower your credit score.
correct on the credit and i agree with all of that. it wasnt that dude devon or mike cheng was it lol- jk

seriously though, that sucks man. I believe the information age is a double edge sword; great we get to see the life of others. laugh a little and learn some. Others on the other hand have preyed on many with false lies and hopes.

and thank you for the full explanation :veryhappy:

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
Who makes this crap hahaha

Attachments

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
Does someone know if there is a specific video where he said that "5:1 dick to balls ratio" stuff or what started that thing?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Does someone know if there is a specific video where he said that "5:1 dick to balls ratio" stuff or what started that thing?
pretty much started after this
[video=youtube;8DWS8uzr1dE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DWS8uzr1dE[/video]

Hawkwarrior

Awards
There have been a lot of accusations from people ( marc lobliner, Boston loyd, big boy, ) that rich uses FAKE weights in his videos and that he pays his "athletes" with t-shirts and 5%swag..doesn't sound like much of a deal.. Now jason has a 5%shirt and probably has more followers than most if his so called athletes... He should make genova his flagship member and put him on all of his graphics and supplement bottles...the slap has really worked out well for jason...he now has over 30 thousand subscribers on his youtube and for a week he was the hot topic in the world of bodybuilding and fitness....he was even the focal point of dave polumbos youtube vid...the problem with jason is that whenever the pain comes in on his sets he immediately drops out
...that's why he never really grows..its like his whole workouts are just warmups except when he trains with pj braun.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
New 5% Athlete!!!!! hahaha

[video=youtube;3S8vWtk-nRo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S8vWtk-nRo[/video]

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
pretty much started after this
Oh my god what the hell :D Now i understand.
But then again I have to admit that my dick does look bigger when my balls shirnk from aas so he does have a point.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Oh my god what the hell :D Now i understand.
But then again I have to admit that my dick does look bigger when my balls shirnk from aas so he does have a point.
d0a6fae92d364b125f87e09b34cb88e1.jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[video=youtube;zACw_GGhSS8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zACw_GGhSS8[/video]

Oh sh1t...

LOL, we all are playing with our transdermals, sarms and BCAA's...

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
I just stumbled on a 2 years old rich piana video. Holy crap his voice has changed in two years

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone noticed that he looks like Jonah Hex..

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
What has Piana been up to lately?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Panini has been doing a 36 hour arm day

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I really hope you are joking.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
So apparently he is in a medically induced coma? What happened?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So apparently he is in a medically induced coma? What happened?
It says he overdosed and was "unresponsive" when medics arrived.... Rec drugs I would guess

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I saw another post where the doctors said they ran a drug test and he didn't test positive for anything in his systems.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Interesting.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw another post where the doctors said they ran a drug test and he didn't test positive for anything in his systems.
The 46-year-old was placed into an induced coma this week after suffering “a medical emergency”,*TMZ Sports*reported

Law enforcement sources told the celebrity news website: “Emergency personnel responded to a possible overdose call at Piana’s home on Monday afternoon.

“When they arrived, Piana was unresponsive and was transported to a nearby hospital where he was placed into a medically induced coma.”

Details of his condition remain unclear

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Just saw the slipped and fell also. All the bs sites are citing OD just because it's him. But he tested negative for any drugs in his system(rec drugs).

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tmz is pretty credible...

I haven't seen anything about a fall, where have you seen that

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
It was another. Sports type site. And on Instagram it was spoke that is wasn't drugs, and that he passed out all of a sudden and fell.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wild guess would be slin-hypo.

He talked in his recent vids about a change to a low protein diet, eating mainly white rice, supposedly to "try what happens".
Kidney trouble?

hanslifts

Awards
Tmz is pretty credible...

I haven't seen anything about a fall, where have you seen that
Generally when you pass out or stroke out, you have a high chance of hitting your head on an object or even the ground. Unfortunately, this action actually kills almost just as many people than the heart attack/stroke or whatever caused them to pass out and fall.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kids, always wear a helmet when doing drugs!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have to be cautious this week...

[video=youtube;tYf7pNQvBDY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYf7pNQvBDY[/video]