Rich Piana

linuxjon

Awards
Since he isn't growing as planed, now he gives advise on real estate... LOL
LMAO.

I think he decided to stop growing TBH. He frauds his height (I met him, he's 5'9 or 5'10) so 310lbs is REALLY insane. He can barely breath in the videos even when he's just driving. I bet he's dropped his cals and plans on staying about this size until this video series in done, and he can drop the weight.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
and now his food line is coming

from Rich Piano

frozen brick solid meatloaf and "tren a ling ding" pasta shaped in little ampules

Right Babe- Chew that **** FYCKER

fakeazzrock

Awards
I've watched a few of the videos he has out there. His kickoff video to put on 30lbs, he looks like he's on more than steroids and/or HGH that's for sure.

Seriously, does anybody currently see him and think "I'd like to look like that" ???

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
I've watched a few of the videos he has out there. His kickoff video to put on 30lbs, he looks like he's on more than steroids and/or HGH that's for sure.

Seriously, does anybody currently see him and think "I'd like to look like that" ???
He obviously is obsessed with becoming as big as the human body possibly can for a man his size. I can only imagine his medical bills from his doctor.

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
He hit his goal posted a day ago on IG 311 pounds.

Attachments

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
its from his company- he is starting a new prepared meal delivery system
Yeah he's had them sent to himself for a while but I guess he's trying to make it available for everyone. Sounds like it's expensive and a waste of money.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
His kickoff video to put on 30lbs, he looks like he's on more than steroids and/or HGH that's for sure.
What "more" are you referring to? What else is there? Synthol? Lol. He's on a boisterous amount of gear.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was waiting for for Audioph1x to roll back in here and share his thoughts on Dick Pianos appearance, attitude, face, and general demeanor. Thoughts? Break it down for us....

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Volvo140G

Glad to be back in here. It's good to see the misc topics back. Was tired of the same old ****ing threads like "help plz, first cycle".

Let's get back into it, shall we?

Attachments

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah!

He looks so ridiculous... I'd be curious to have a looksy at his bloodwork. Bet his nuts are like tic tacs, if not grains of rice.

Can we assume his ego is inflated?

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah!

He looks so ridiculous... I'd be curious to have a looksy at his bloodwork. Bet his nuts are like tic tacs, if not grains of rice.

Can we assume his ego is inflated?
I can agree that all the aforementioned observations hold truth.

Hey, whatever it takes though. You know?

Attachments

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yeah he's had them sent to himself for a while but I guess he's trying to make it available for everyone. Sounds like it's expensive and a waste of money.
last video he starts unpacking stuff and then does the playing stupid- "oh whats this? oh its a sensor to tell how cold the package is, so you can know it stayed at the temp it was supposed to stay at" of course you know what it is you 311 lb dummy its from your company. believe he even mentions hes going to sell food in that same video.

meals are going to be around 5-7 each- month with shipping will probably run you around 310-350 a month.

piano meat'a balls MOTHERF^CKER

xanderjd

Awards
It goes without saying everyone is entitled to their own opinion about him.

While many a people dislike his methods,videos,etc..I applaud him for helping some people, even if it's a very few, find inspiration to hit the gym hard and make a change or whatever.

I'm a fan of CT Fletcher and Mike Rashid and they get quite a bit of criticism as well. Nonetheless, I enjoy them and get both inspired and pumped to hit the gym.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
It goes without saying everyone is entitled to their own opinion about him.

While many a people dislike his methods,videos,etc..I applaud him for helping some people, even if it's a very few, find inspiration to hit the gym hard and make a change or whatever.

I'm a fan of CT Fletcher and Mike Rashid and they get quite a bit of criticism as well. Nonetheless, I enjoy them and get both inspired and pumped to hit the gym.
i respect Rp for his truthfulness. The problem i have with CT and MR is attached. Its not that one used a drug to enhance themselves, its what they do and how they are after the fact. Passing on info like this is why people have issues with CT and MR.
[video=youtube;NSAchTX9i04]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSAchTX9i04[/video]

xanderjd

Awards
If I bought his book and had a problem with it, I would review it as such...accordingly, and respectfully write with some of the content I would like to see in the next book.

Who knows?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
If I bought his book and had a problem with it, I would review it as such...accordingly, and respectfully write with some of the content I would like to see in the next book.

Who knows?
would rather buy 2 packs of boneless chicken and a gallon of water

fakeazzrock

Awards
He's got crazy eyes. Dude looks like he's on cocaine

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Volvo140G

Glad to be back in here. It's good to see the misc topics back. Was tired of the same old ****ing threads like "help plz, first cycle".

Let's get back into it, shall we?
LoL bro ahahha

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Me too hahaha
i love when he says, im different so i use 3 scoops lol- and that shovel aka garden tool that comes in the real food tub. man gainz

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
i love when he says, im different so i use 3 scoops lol- and that shovel aka garden tool that comes in the real food tub. man gainz
Lmfao??

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i guess

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
One of my friends followed that every day to the key except for his cycle he turned it down a little bit to his standards. He's even up to 8 meals a day right now and went from 192 to 227 lol

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Such a donkey, parading for our pleasure

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Rick piano is so far ahead of the game it's ridiculous

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read somewhere that he just quit due to feeling like **** at 314.