Rich Piana

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Why take your time and look at it then it's labeled his name what did you expect
Same can be said to you,nice bump of an old disscusion bro

stone85

Awards
Same can be said to you,nice bump of an old disscusion bro
I personally like the stuff he is doing. I don't take it as all he does is right. But he's entertaining plus you can pick up a few things from him that might work for you. Not saying do everything he is but. I picked up one or two things from his videos. But if you really don't like a guy why take the time out to click his name and read on then bash him. But really idc just get tired of people writing none productive stuff.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I personally like the stuff he is doing. I don't take it as all he does is right. But he's entertaining plus you can pick up a few things from him that might work for you. Not saying do everything he is but. I picked up one or two things from his videos. But if you really don't like a guy why take the time out to click his name and read on then bash him. But really idc just get tired of people writing none productive stuff.
You do realize this was settled a looong time ago?This whole discussion is none productive

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
You will have to excuse me I am tired as hell.Welcome to AM btw.We are like a big fam here,we fight and get over it :D you will like it here stick around

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
You will have to excuse me I am tired as hell.Welcome to AM btw.We are like a big fam here,we fight and get over it :D you will like it here stick around
Shut up idiot

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
You wanna see something more rediculous and self centered im better then you stuff check out vegan gains lol
no, no no no- no way- I lasted less than 2 min with that crap- I can only watch it when Elgintensity posts videos. try making it through a mike chin or chan towel guy exercise video. And jeff seid, what a tool. w/o Elgintensity, those d bags would be selling splenda to blind diabetics

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
and this thread has now gone over the rainbow

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
no, no no no- no way- I lasted less than 2 min with that crap- I can only watch it when Elgintensity posts videos. try making it through a mike chin or chan towel guy exercise video. And jeff seid, what a tool. w/o Elgintensity, those d bags would be selling splenda to blind diabetics
Selling splenda to blind diabetics lol.

Im definitely going to use that line.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Worse than Blaha? You're serious?

Not being sarcastic, srs. Never seen any of vegan gains vidz.
go look up vegan gainz gets divorced- we have all been there, but this chick did him a favor- i made it 345 in, after i couldnt take it anymore

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
go look up vegan gainz gets divorced- we have all been there, but this chick did him a favor- i made it 345 in, after i couldnt take it anymore
Is it worth watching? Please advise.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Lol'd @ "literally getting married in 3 weeks"

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Piana is VERY entertaining IMO. I mean you have to take it as it is. I mean it's essentially a "Day in the Life of ..." documentary and I find it highly enjoyable. Would I follow the diet? (no I'm not 300 lbs.) would I follow the workout? (no I have my own workout) but overall it's a great way to pass the time and like others said, you do find a few things were you say to yourself "You know what ... I never thought of that" and that right there is enough for me to keep watching and respect him for what he's doing (and documenting).

-Spaz

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So your telling people to not do what they are freely allowed to because you don't like it?
you aren't freely allowed to do anything. you and I are a guest on this forum, which is also someone's place of business. keep that in mind.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
you aren't freely allowed to do anything. you and I are a guest on this forum, which is also someone's place of business. keep that in mind.
I'm pretty sure this was addressed sometime in early January. But yes; it is a place of business for a lot of folks including board sponsors.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Anyone seen any of the recent vids? He seems to be actually talking to Sara in the vids and responding to her comments instead of talking over her. Maybe it's the dbol feels?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like dog **** recently
It's a certain way (his face)... teeth too, bright white chicklets. On its own, I see why folks don't like him, especially compounded with how he acts/speaks. That sounds so shallow, but it's true... he's very vain and likely insecure. Nuts like tic tacs too :)

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
It's a certain way (his face)... teeth too, bright white chicklets. On its own, I see why folks don't like him, especially compounded with how he acts/speaks. That sounds so shallow, but it's true... he's very vain and likely insecure. Nuts like tic tacs too :)
He acts and looks so ridiculous. He reminds me of a cartoon character. His youtube channel is like a train wreck. I don't really want to watch it, but for some reason I can't look away lol.

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I respect Rich. He's worked his ass off to get to where he is right now, regardless of how much gas he is on, his views and opinions on his YouTube channel.

He doesn't have to get up and go to work everyday. Stocks, real estate and own supplement line is his source of making a living. He lives a lifestyle most don't get to live.

He literally lives, eats and breathes this lifestyle and he proves it.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Worse than Blaha? You're serious?

Not being sarcastic, srs. Never seen any of vegan gains vidz.
While it may be close I really think were I trapped in a room with both of them Id have to choke VG to death BEFORE Blaha, that should give you an idea what a total idiot VG is.....

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saw Pianas latest video on youtube and got lost in the comments, here what I found:

I did a Sh*t, pulled it out of the toilet and put it back up my ass. Gotta confuse the body, plus I gained a lb of mass.
Am I doing it right Rich?

:toofunny:

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Saw Pianas latest video on youtube and got lost in the comments, here what I found:

I did a Sh*t, pulled it out of the toilet and put it back up my ass. Gotta confuse the body, plus I gained a lb of mass.

:toofunny:[..Brilliant,btw you are looking jacked man

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:toofunny:[..Brilliant,btw you are looking jacked man
Nah, it's all Deca-bloat.
What cracked me up most is: "...Gotta confuse the body..."
I'm still giggling, this phrase will haunt me for weeks.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Nah, it's all Deca-bloat.
What cracked me up most is: "...Gotta confuse the body..."
I'm still giggling, this phrase will haunt me for weeks.
What does your cycle look like?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What does your cycle look like?
You could call it "very mild cycle".
100mg NPP every 2 days (until Deca kicks in)
200mg Deca (long ester) x week
250mg Test-E x week
50mg TD Trest/day
It's more like a cruise and to heal my joints- and I'm cutting on this.

16 shakes, prob
Fish oil, don't forget the fish oil. LOL

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
You could call it "very mild cycle".
100mg NPP every 2 days (until Deca kicks in)
200mg Deca (long ester) x week
250mg Test-E x week
50mg TD Trest/day
It's more like a cruise and to heal my joints- and I'm cutting on this.

Fish oil, don't forget the fish oil. LOL
How is the jount effects of the npp?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established

redfluidguy

Awards

Took a drink of coffee as I was reading this... my computer screen is now covered in coffee LOL

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bumpin for ****s n giggles, any1 still following this. I gave up .

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumpin for ****s n giggles, any1 still following this. I gave up .
Since he isn't growing as planed, now he gives advise on real estate... LOL